Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

 

Warning: This story involves Female/Female/Male sexual intercourse. If that squicks you stop reading now and don't send me a bitchy review.

 

“Sarah, oh my god,” you giggle, your arm wrapped around your friend’s waist as she stumbles drunkenly down the hall. “Justin…” you gasp, your laughter coming hard now, stealing your breath, “Justin, help me.”

 

“How the fuck am I gonna help you?” he laughs, his own eyes hazy as he grins at you.

 

“I don’t know,” you laugh, your knees weakening from the force of it and you and Sarah are both sinking to the ground, your drunken laughter stealing your strength and weakening your knees.

 

Justin slides up on the other side of Sarah, pulling her arm around his shoulder the best he can as you struggle to keep yourself and her upright. This is what a night of drinking and debauchery on the FutureSex/LoveShow has produced; a pop star, a dancer and an assistant, teetering perilously through the halls of a hotel at three o’clock in the morning, drunk off their asses. Well, the dancer definitely is at least.

 

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Mr. SexyBack,” Sarah slurs, grinning widely at Justin and he glares at her playfully. “Don’t glare at me like that. I’ll trip you onstage.”

 

“I’ll fire you,” Justin shoots back and Sarah narrows her eyes at him before laughing as she stumbles over her own feet.

 

“You wouldn’t fire me,” she giggles hazily, “You neeeeeeeeeeeeeed me.”

 

“The only thing I need is a fuckin’ blowjob,” he chuckles and we all burst into giggles at his candor.

 

“Can’t help you there,” Sarah giggles, her arm tightening around your waist. “I only lick pussy.”

 

And as she says this her lips attach to your neck and you jump slightly. Sarah knows you’re straight, but she forgets sometimes when she’s drunk. Justin regards you both amusedly and you blush a little. You’ve always kind of had a thing for Justin. What girl wouldn’t? You glance at Sarah. Well, what straight girl wouldn’t?

 

“Fuck, I’m horny,” Sarah whines, her arm around your waist tightening and you squirm as she licks at your neck.

 

“Sarah,” you say warningly but it melts into a giggle as her tongue skitters over your pulse point.

 

“What its not like we haven’t done it before,” Sarah slurs and your eyes widen and so do Justin’s and you blush as he chuckles.

 

“Hey! I was young and confused and not to mention fucking trashed,” you say quickly, your face hot. “You took advantage of me,” you add, giggling slightly.

 

“You liked it,” Sarah giggles, her teeth sinking into your neck and you try to pull back.

 

“No means no,” you giggle, pushing at her hands and Justin laughs. “I fuck guys, bitch.”

 

“You know,” Sarah says slowly raising her head, her eyes hazy and wide. “I’ve never had sex with a guy before.”

 

Your eyes widen at her declaration, your gaze flitting immediately to Justin, who is laughing at this. It dies away when he sees the both of you staring at him intently and he gazes back bewildered.

 

Sarah grins slowly, one hand pulling from around your shoulder to slide down Justin’s chest. He watches it dumbly, his mouth slightly open as she giggles coyly. He grins widely back at her, cocking his head to the side and surveying her easily. You can’t help the jealousy that flares inside you. You’ve had a crush on Justin since you met him and now Sarah, who doesn’t even like guys, is gonna get a shot at his cock. You pout slightly at the thought of how unfair this all is.

 

“Sarah, you’re drunk,” you say more harshly than intended in your tipsy state but she doesn’t look at you, just continues to let her hand rub up and down Justin’s torso. “Come on; let’s get you to bed before you do something stupid.”

 

Sarah leans into Justin and your jaw drops as she nuzzles her nose against his and you watch his eyes darken a little before he lets them slide closed, pressing his mouth to hers. Your body heats us as you watch their tongues battle, his large hand coming up to hold her jaw. Sarah pulls back and Justin licks his lips, his eyes predatory and you feel your knees tremble and it’s not even you he’s looking at.

 

“You wanna get yourself some, girl?” he asks her, a cocky smirk pulling at his lips and she grins at him.

 

“On one condition,” Sarah says coyly and Justin raises an eyebrow at her in question. “Molly has to come too.”

 

Wait…what? Your brain jams and your neck nearly breaks from the force of turning to look at her. Your eyes are wide as saucers, your mouth dry. You come too? With them…the both of them? And the three of you would…is it hot in here?

 

Justin’s eyes are on you, crawling over your body and you can’t breathe. This is all some dream. You know you’re going to wake up at any moment. Justin’s tongue reaches out to swipe along his bottom lip and he grins lazily.

 

“Oh Molly can come too,” he replies, his voice thick with suggestion and another shiver runs through you.

 

Sarah bursts into giggles, clutching you both around your waists and practically dragging you to the elevators. You both ask her where she’s going but her only response is to slip her hand into the front pocket of Justin’s pants and pull out his room key. You watch his eyelids flutter at her actions, licking his lips and tugging her body against his as she slips the key in next to the penthouse floor button and turns it, jolting the elevator to life.

 

She pulls away from him and he growls at the loss, craning his neck around as she walks behind him and gives him a little shove in your direction. He stumbles slightly, his body trapping yours against the elevator wall and his lips are mere inches from yours. You look up into his stormy blue eyes, nearly black with lust and you barely have time to lick your lips before his mouth is on yours.

 

You jump slightly when he moans into your mouth and you pull back to see Sarah raised on her tip toes, nibbling at his neck, grinning at you from over his shoulder. Her hands slide around his chest, the backs of her hands grazing your breasts as she slides her hands down, one stopping at his stomach, while the other smoothes down to rub against the crotch of his jeans.


He lets his head tip back, his mouth falling open and you gasp at the sight of him in pleasure. He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and looking at Sarah over his shoulder and letting it slide free before she kisses him again.

 

This is all so new to you. You’ve done some things sexually and you’re certainly not a virgin but this…this is some porno shit right here. But you want him. You’ve wanted him for a long time, and if this is the only way you’re going to get him then you can deal with it. Sarah’s mouth drags down his neck and he whimpers, hissing as his hands reach out to grip your hips, pressing himself hard into you. Yeah, you can definitely deal with this.

 

The elevator stops and Sarah grabs one of your hands and one of his and drags you into the small hallway in front of his penthouse suite. She dips her hand into his pocket again, fishing for a few moments and he growls, his eyes never leaving her as she finally retrieves them and slips the key into the lock. She opens the room and Justin steps forward to follow her inside.

 

You hesitate, watching them from the doorway and they both turn to you. Do you really wanna do this? Justin reaches out and grabs you by the wrist, jerking you into the room and slams the door behind you, pulling you against him. You gasp as his lips claim yours, his hands smoothing over your hips before reaching down to grab your ass.

 

“Fuck Justin,” Sarah giggles and he pulls back from you, much to your disappointment, and looks at her.

 

She’s looking around the room blearily, giggling as she runs her hand along the counter separating the living room area and the small kitchenette.

 

“What?” he asks, laughter in his voice, his hands still clutching your ass and you take the opportunity to press your lips to his throat, feeling his skin vibrate against your lips as he hums his approval.

 

“Think you coulda got a nicer suite?” Sarah giggles condescendingly as she trips towards a set of doors across the room. “What’s in here?”

 

She doesn’t wait for an answer, just pushes the door open and you can see the end of the bed illuminated by the shaft of light let in from the room. Sarah grins slyly at the both of you, her hands going to the button of her jeans, flicking it open and bringing down the zipper, giving you a peek at her hot pink panties.

 

You and Justin look at each other before both turning back to her, finding her finger crooked at you both, bidding you follow her into the bedroom. Justin moves first and you follow somewhat tentatively watching as Sarah grins at him, rubbing her hands over his shoulders, his hands smoothing over her hips. Sarah spins him, pushing him back onto the bed and he falls with a grunt, struggling to sit up on his elbows.

 

Sarah falls to her knees, running her hands up his denim clad thighs and reaching for his belt. Your breath catches in your throat as she undoes it along with his pants and reaches inside. Justin’s head falls back in a groan and you have to stifle your own as you see him hard and ready in Sarah’s hand.

 

“Show me how it’s done.”

 

It’s Sarah’s voice, challenging and flirty and you look to find her smirking at you. Justin’s eyes flit to you and he licks his lips as he watches you pad over, kicking off your heels as you come. You drop to your knees next to Sarah, regarding them both shyly. You’re nervous but so incredibly turned on at the same time. Justin’s looking down his body, eyes flitting from your face to hers, his chest heaving.

 

“Show me,” Sarah whispers, her lips right next to your ear, smudging your cheek and you smile slightly, leaning into her.

 

“Kiss her,” Justin says, his voice gravelly and low and you both look at him. He swallows hard. “Please,” he adds.

 

You turn to Sarah and she grins at you, leaning forward and her lips touch yours softly. She tastes like oranges, the lip gloss she borrowed from you earlier at the club. Her lips are soft, softer than a man’s and the way her tongue swipes your lips before dipping in, it’s different and slightly strange, but not bad. You feel that tug in your stomach. Not bad at all.

 

Sarah gasps, her mouth pulling away from yours and she looks at Justin’s cock in her hand, slightly bewildered. And then she bursts into giggles.

 

“It moved,” she giggles and you can’t help but giggle too.

 

“Yeah it does that sometimes,” you respond and Justin squirms slightly.

 

“It does other things if you lick it,” he growls and you look up just in time to see him smirk down at you both.

 

Sarah narrows her eyes at him and you can see her hand tighten around him. He gasps, his head hanging back and you take the opportunity to reach your tongue out, flicking against the underside of the head and his moan causes you to shiver. Sarah removes her hand and tilts her head to the side, pressing her lips to the side of his shaft. She opens her mouth and drags down, as you do the same only moving up, your lips brushing each others as you cross in the middle.

 

Justin cries out, his hips tipping forward, hands fisting in the sheets. You glance up at him, tongue flicking out against his skin, seeing his face screwed up in pleasure as he watches through heavy lids. You hand slides up under his t-shirt, desperate to touch him everywhere and you feel his stomach tremble.

 

You want to see him, touch him, taste him all over. But Sarah beats you to it, pulling back to crawl up onto the bed with him, smoothing his shirt up his chest. Justin whimpers as he watches her flick her tongue against one of his nipples, her hand reaching down to grip his shaft again. He moans when you take the head into your mouth, Sarah’s hand pumping him clumsily and he’s panting and writhing, the sounds muffled for a moment when Sarah tugs his shirt over his head.

 

You grab handfuls of denim and tug down, he lifting his hips slightly to aid you as you pull his jeans and boxers off. Sarah has slid off him, wiggling out of her own jeans, nearly falling in her effort to kick them off her legs. With Sarah’s hand gone, you’re allowed to drop your mouth down onto him completely and he groans when he hits the back of your throat, hands flying to tangle in your hair as you work your tongue around him slowly.

 

“Jesus Christ,” he pants, gritting his teeth as you drag back up, tonguing the slit teasingly.

 

“I wanna try,” Sarah slurs, dropping down beside you, her weight leaning against you somewhat and you giggle at her enthusiasm.

 

Sarah takes him in her hand again, letting her lips brush against the head and you watch goose bumps break out over his thighs. You watch as she takes the head between her lips, her cheeks caving in as she sucks and Justin’s eyes roll back in his head, his body falling against the mattress. Sarah takes more of him into her mouth and he yelps suddenly, his hand flying out to grip her shoulder.

 

“Teeth,” you chide gently, pulling Sarah’s hair away from her face so you can see better.

 

You see her jaw struggle to open more and Justin relaxes, moaning softly as she tries to take more of him into her mouth. She gags slightly and pulls back and off, eyes watering.

 

“How do you do that,” she scoffs and you can’t help but laugh, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

 

Sarah’s eyes darken and she grabs your face, crushing her mouth to yours and it takes you a little by surprise but you moan when her tongue slips past your lips. It’s strange to kiss a girl but it’s ultimately not bad, your hazy brain not caring too much at the moment. Her hands are roaming your body, sliding under the stretchy material of your tank top, hands pressing against your ribcage, cupping your breasts softly and you feel that tug in your stomach again.

 

You hear a low moan and turn your head, Sarah’s lips trailing down your jaw and neck and you find Justin watching you both wide eyed, his dick hard and glistening in the dimly lit room. He whimpers, his hips twitching and you smirk at him but gasp when Sarah bends down, her lips finding your nipple through the fabric of your tank top. Your hands reach out tentatively, pulling at the hem of her tank top and she pulls back from you, allowing you to tug it up over her head. Justin makes a strangled sound as her breasts are revealed and you.

 

You reach out tentatively, fingers brushing over her nipples, feeling them tighten and she hisses, her fingers fumbling with the hem of your shirt, tugging restlessly. You raise your arms and your shirt is gone in moments, Sarah’s tongue trailing down your chest, sucking your nipple into your mouth and you gasp, fingers threading through her hair and all you can concentrate on is the ache between your legs.

 

Sarah’s hands splay across your ribs and she’s trying to pull herself to her feet, her fingers gripping your skin, trying to get you to do the same. You stand on wobbly legs, Sarah pushing you back and you fall onto the bed next to Justin who rolls onto his side, watching the two of you intently, head propped on his hand.

 

Sarah lays over you, her skin soft against yours and she trails her lips down your neck. You whimper softly, pressing your hips up into her, alcohol and the taboo of the situation making you restless. Her lips drag down the valley between your breasts, her tongue leaving a wet trail down your stomach as she reaches the waistband of your little denim micro-mini. Her hands smooth from your knees and up the outsides of your thighs, her nails scratching back down again. You moan softly, your hips rising off the bed as she smoothes a hand up your inner thigh, reaching between your legs and pressing against you through your panties.

 

“Fuck,” she moans softly, feeling how wet you are and you press against her hand, licking your lips and sighing.

 

You gasp when you feel a pair of lips on your neck and you loll your head to the side as Justin nibbles at your skin softly. His hand is smoothing down your stomach to flick open the buttons of your fly and Sarah tugs your skirt down, leaving you in your underwear. You gasp as Justin’s hand slips under the waistband, his fingers nestling in your folds and you cry out, your hips tipping up, grinding against his hand.

 

Sarah peels back your panties, moaning as she watches Justin’s fingers play in your wetness, rubbing you into a state of delirium. His lips suck at your collarbone as Sarah’s hands rub up and down your thighs, watching his calloused fingertips tease your clit. You whine when he pulls back to look down at Sarah, feeling his fingers spread, opening you to her. You look down your body at her, your chest heaving.

 

“Taste her,” he says, his voice nothing more than a low rasp and you let your head fall back with a moan at his words.

 

You gasp when you feel Sarah’s tongue snake out against your folds, relishing in Justin’s moan as he watches. His hand snakes back up your body, cupping your breasts in his hands, molding them and pinching at your nipples. Your body is humming with pleasure, dizzied by Justin’s hands and Sarah’s mouth, tossing your head from side to side and crying out.

 

Justin’s lips attach to your neck again, sucking at your pulse point and you look down his lean body, his dick hard and thick against his thigh. Your hand reaches for him just as Sarah slips two slender fingers into you and you gasp, hips lifting and you moan low your hand finding him. He hisses as you pump him slow, his head dipping to flick his tongue against one of your nipples and it feels so fucking good, Sarah’s tongue between your legs, Justin’s mouth on your breasts and your hand on his cock.

 

“Hey!” Sarah exclaims suddenly and you whimper as her fingers slide from you and she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

 

Justin lifts his head to look at her curiously and makes a strangled sound when your hand slows to a stop. Sarah grins lazily, clamoring to her feet and hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

 

“I want your cock,” she grins and your jaw drops at her candor and Justin growls watching as Sarah stumbles out of her underwear.

 

He scoots forward, legs sliding off the bed to pull her into his lap and she giggles. Your heart is racing as your watch him kiss along her chest, watch her head hang back as she hums in pleasure. Justin reaches down, fumbling with his jeans and plucks his wallet out of his back pocket, pulling out a condom which Sarah giggles at.

 

“We’re gonna use one of thooooooose?” she asks, watching as he opens the package and slides the condom down his shaft.

 

“Fuck yes we are,” he giggles and you all do because for some reason this is funny. “You have no reason to be on the pill and I’m not riskin’ shit.”

 

“That’s right I fuck bitches!” she giggles and so do you watching them intently, licking your lips.

 

“Not tonight you don’t,” Justin growls, one arm going around her waist while the other moves behind him to pull them back farther onto the bed.

 

Sarah straddles his hips, running her hands up and down his chest, giggling slightly. Justin’s eyes are dark, his gaze predatory as he grips her hips in his hands, his dick straining up between her legs. You pull yourself up, moving behind Sarah, straddling Justin’s thighs. He moans as you reach between them, gripping his shaft in your hand and guiding him along Sarah’s slit. She gasps as you position him at her entrance and you move your hand as she starts her decent down. She whimpers about half way down, squeezing her eyes shut, nails digging into his chest. You shush her softly, knowing how the first penetration can sting. You kiss along her shoulder, Justin’s hands smoothing up her stomach, cupping her breasts, his lip caught between his teeth, trying to be patient.

 

When she’s finally flush against him, they’re both panting hard and the effect on you is dizzying, your body flushed and wanting. She starts to rock her hips gently and Justin’s hands move to her waist guiding her, his eyes half lidded in pleasure. Your hands reach around, holding the heavy globes of her breasts in your hands, fingers rolling her nipples. Her head falls back against your shoulder, breath panting against your neck as she whines and grits her teeth.

 

“Oh fuck,” Justin groans, his hips twitching up, watching as one of your hands slides down Sarah’s stomach, fingers nestling in her folds.

 

She whimpers softly and your lips find hers, tongue sliding against hers, her arms circling back around your neck. She pulls back and you watch her lean forward, her fingers lining with Justin’s ribs and your hands mold her breasts again as she rocks against him, hissing. You lick your lips, watching Justin’s chest rise and fall, his cheeks flushed, lips dry and parted and you wish it was you riding him, giving him pleasure, making him moan. Your pussy throbs with it, begging for him.

 

“Ugh I can’t,” Sarah groans, lifting her hips and Justin whines clutching at her, lifting his pelvis and trying to find her again. “It hurts.”

 

She pouts, crawling up his body and settling on his heaving chest. His hips are still rolling and you pant, watching his cock bob, feeling your pussy contract with want.

 

“Sarah,” he chokes, his hands clawing at her sides. “Fuck, don’t do this to me. Please!”

 

“It hurts,” she pouts, running a finger along his lips. “Kiss it make it better?”

 

You can’t see his face but the strangled sound he makes causes you to shiver. You see his hands grip her ass and Sarah squeals as he pulls her forward, her knees sinking into the pillow on either side of his head. Your mouth falls open as you see his tongue reach out to lick her folds before she settles fully on his face, only allowing you to see his jaw working steadily against her. She moans loudly, her hands gripping the headboard and you can’t take it anymore.

 

You peel the condom off, tossing it aside and you hear him gasp as you give him a slow stroke, positioning your body over him. You gasp as you slide down over him, moaning deep, feeling every inch of him stretching and pushing and it’s almost too much but fuck it feels so good. He groans, his hands pushing Sarah’s body higher to look down at where your bodies meet and then swallowing hard. Sarah whines and he pants as he pulls her down against him again, his mouth working furiously against her.

 

Your hands clutch at his chest, leaning forward to slide up off him and then lowering yourself back down slowly, your mouth falling open in pleasure, feeling him stretch you so completely. His moan is muffled and Sarah gasps, her hips rocking slightly against his face, one hand moving from the headboard to grip his curls.

 

“Fuck, I’m gonna come,” Sarah whines, throwing her head back and Justin curls his arms around her thighs, holding her steady and you can imagine that his tongue is working against her furiously, dipping in and out and laving her clit torturously.

 

The thought is enough to make you quicken your pace and he’s moaning against her again and you watch as Sarah’s muscles tense, her body quaking as she cries out and you can imagine her fingers are gripping his curls frantically as his tongue laps at her. She whimpers weakly, sliding to the side and lying next to him panting, her eyelids heavy.

 

But you don’t have much time to think about her because Justin has grabbed your hips, forcing you down harder into his lap, his tongue snaking out to lick his lips. You pant, your hands rubbing all over his chest, desperate to feel every part of him. You’ve wanted this for so long, you’ve wanted him for so long.

 

“Come on girl,” he pants, his fingers digging into your hips. “Fuck me.”

 

You moan at his words, lacing your fingers through his and pushing back against him, using his arms for leverage and his mouth falls open, watching your body rise and fall over him. You throw your head back and moan, loving the way his dick is massaging in and out of you.

 

“Fuck, J,” you hiss, your hips working hard, struggling to get yourself there. Fuck, you want to come so bad.

“You wanna come, baby?” he asks and you whine, fingers squeezing his hand as a tremor of pleasure runs through your body. “You want daddy to make you come?”

 

You groan, pulling your hands from his to grip his shoulders, slamming your body down onto him, feeling him hit your spot so deep and hard you nearly scream from it. He moans deep in his chest his, hands gripping your hips before one snakes around and he smacks your ass hard causing you to yelp and try to get your hips to roll faster.

 

“Fuck, Justin,” you whimper and he grins up at you, his eyes wild and dark as he does it again.

 

“You like that,” he taunts, bringing his hand down harder and you yelp, your hips twitching hard and he hisses.

 

You can’t breathe, he feels so fucking good you can’t think and you’re so close. You can feel your body humming, that tingle starting in your legs and making its journey higher. Your body sucks at him and you gasp, shivering from the pleasure.

 

“Oh god,” you whimper, your hips working hard, nails digging into his shoulders. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna come.”

 

You squeal when he rolls you swiftly, never missing a beat, his hips slamming into yours hard and you clutch at his back as the tightness explodes in your belly, his name ripping from your throat as he works you rough and deep. You tremble from the force of it, your body humming and pulsing and he’s still working you so good, the pleasure so intense.

 

“Jesus, Molly,” he groans, and you grip his biceps, feeling his muscles tremble and you know he’s close.

 

Fuck, he’s so beautiful right now. Hovering above you on locked arms, straining for his release, eyes nearly black with want. You look down between your bodies, watching as he pulls out and pushes in and he does the same, groaning deep.

 

“Oh fuck,” he whimpers breathlessly. “just… ah that’s it. God, yes. Fuck!”

 

He hisses, pressing his lips together tight, his eyes closed and he’s chasing it and god, he’s gorgeous. He groans deep before gasping, his arms trembling and you whimper as he pulls out completely, gasping as you watch him give himself one hard stroke before he comes, sticky and wet onto your stomach, his hips twitching into his hand, crushing his forehead to yours.

 

He whimpers as your hand covers his, tugging along with him, feeling his essence flow over your hand and his, kissing him hard before he finally collapses against you, his face burying in your neck. You shiver as your arms wrap around him, his back slick with sweat and you feel him soften against your stomach.

 

He rolls off you clumsily, settling between you and Sarah, who is on her stomach, out cold. He chuckles softly, pulling her body against his chest and she barely even moves, just rubs her cheek against his chest before settling back into sleep. He reaches down for the sheet and tugs it up over all of you before he wraps his arm around you. You snuggle against his side, throwing an arm across his stomach and resting your cheek against his chest, giving a content sigh.

 

He surveys the both of you and drops a kiss on each of your heads before letting his own head loll against yours, sighing as he submits to slumber. Your eyes are heavy and your body is relaxed and warm and you can’t believe that just happened. You want to relive it in your mind over and over, burn it in your memory but your body is fatigued and your mind is still hazy from the alcohol, causing you to fall into a contented sleep almost instantly.


Completed
SomethingBlue42 is the author of 59 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Bounce also liked 205 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral threeway drunkj girlontop missionary randomhookup