I walked up behind Trace and realized that I had been holding my breath, which is weird. I only hold my breath when I'm nervous and guys just don't make me nervous... well not anymore atleast.

"Hey there... I couldn't help but notice that you guys are just vegging out at the bar. I thought we came here to have some fun?" I ask, while taking a sip of my amaretto sour.

"WHO'S DOWN FOR SOME BODYSHOTS?" Soph yells, hopping on the bar.

This is classic. It's just classic us... The situation gets dull and we find some alcohol-connected way to spice it up.

The bartender brings over 5 shots, some lemons and some salt. David begins to take a step forward.

"Oh no buddy, this ones mine!" I laugh, cutting in front of him.

Soph and I are really good at getting a rise out of guys if you know what I mean.

Sophia lays down on the bar and passes me the salt. We both look over at the guys as I lean down to lick her neck so the salt will stick.

I swear I just saw like a hundred bulging...   

Eyes, of course...   

What did you think I was gunna say?

My only thought is: 'This is going to be in the tabloids tomorrow. Let's see if we can score the cover!'

I pour the shot into her bellybutton and she places the lemon in her mouth.

"You guys ready to see how it's really done?" I smirk, right before taking a lick of the salt and sucking the shot. I stop and look back at the boys before leaning over and taking the slice of lemon out of Soph's mouth.

I turn around with a big old smile on my face, taking in how all three of the guys look. TURNED ON. The real fun is about to start.

"Who's taking the next one?" Sophia questions before grabbing another lemon wedge.

"Uhh I am.." David answers beginning to step forward again.

"Hell no dude, you can't possibly follow that! Here Mack, let me show you how it's really done." Justin says pushing David out of the way.

Poor David, dude just can't get what he wants.

Justin licks her neck just the same way I did to apply the salt. He continues on with the shot, but when he went to go take the lemon he just bit the corner of it and pulled it out of her mouth. Then he did something I wouldn't have done... He 'dropped' the lemon wedge right in her cleavage.

"Oh damn..." I hear Trace mutter.

"That was damn hot. Aww J, I'm so proud of you, my little boy is growing up!" I laugh, patting him on his head.

"Alright, it's fucking my turn... I don't care what any of you fuckers say!" David exclaims as he grabs the salt.

He licks her stomach to apply the salt and puts the lemon slice right in her cleavage. Wow, the boy is definitely very ballsy. I know Soph likes that.

He takes the shot and spends some extra time receiving the lemon wedge.

"Okay, I need to go wash off before I start to smell like spit." Soph laughs as she sits up.

"But what about me? I didn't get to take a shot." Trace whines.

"If you’re lucky, maybe Mack will get up there for ya!" Sophia suggests while walking towards the bathroom, while pulling David right along with her.

"Come on Mack... Get up there!" Justin urges, pushing me forward.

"You don't have to tell me twice..."

I climbed up on the bar and handed Trace the salt. I grab his hand and pull him towards me. I lean over and whisper into his ear.

"You didn't have to be lucky to get me up here, but depending on how good you are... you never know just how lucky you might get..." He pulls his ear away from my mouth and places a soft kiss on my cheek.

He leans down and licks my cleavage and pours the salt. The shot is placed in my bellybutton and the lemon slice is in my mouth. He then licks the salt, takes the shot and I watch as his lips come closer to mine. As he takes the lemon from my mouth, he does something I really didn’t think he had the balls to do… He spits the lemon to the side and just kisses me.  Wow… damn… that was definitely interesting. I feel his lips pull away from mine and I open my eyes. He just stands there with this cocky smile on his face. We just stare at each other for a good minute. Alright, this is quickly turning slightly awkward. Thank God for Justin. 

 “One shot left! Looks like it’s my turn with you Mack.” 

I can’t help but smile as I sit up on the bar and grab the shot glass. I pour the shot down my throat and jump down from the bar. 

 

“Not in your wildest dreams….” I smile while looking back at the guys one last time before making my way to the dance floor once again.


Incomplete
lovedontlivehere is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked ...Love don't live here anymore... also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story