Author's Chapter Notes:
 I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows mention and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.

 

"Let's go dance!" I yelled grabbing Sophia's hand.

The boy followed and we all spilt up. Soph and I doing our own thing, and the guys we're going off towards the bar.

"Damn... Look at him... He's mine Soph, you can't have him!" I laugh, pointing towards our friend, and Sophia's coworker James Lafferty.

"Well well Baby James, we didn't expect to see you in here strutting your stuff. Why didn't you call and let us know you were back in town?" Soph scolded James.

"I just stopped in to see a few friends and get away from Wilmington for a while. So how are you 2 lovely ladies doing?" He questions.

"I'm just fucking wonderful now that your here!" I yell, trying to be heard over the rest of the crowd. I reach up and hug him.
'My god, I've missed him...'

Let me explain...
James and I had a brief...
Well... Let's just call it 'A month of alot of fun...

With the occasional weekend every now and then'

We met on the set of One Tree Hill and we immediately got pushed together. We were the youngest on set, so we kinda had this bond with each other. One night after quite a bit of partying (thanks to Sophia), we hooked up.

There's just something about James that attracts me to him. I'm honestly not even sure what it is... But, we decided after that 1st hook up that we would never work in a relationship. We've remained just friends but occasionally we have benefits.

James, Sophia and I all began dancing together. It reminded me of old times in Wilmington. That was an amazing time.

About a half hour later, we made our way to the bar. We introduced James to the guys, and they seemed to get along great. James bought us all a round of shots and then excused himself back to his group of friends.

Sophia and I had to take a little trip to the ladies room. Not really for use of the bathroom, but more for makeup checkup and gossip purposes.

"Alright, how weird was that? James is here... You have to be nervous as all hell!" Soph exclaimed, jumping on the counter of the sink.

"Actually, it wasn't all that bad. We decided a while ago that we just wouldn't work out... We're better as a friends with benefits thing.... And besides, I kinda want to see what Trace is all about." I answered, while touching up my lip-gloss.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please Leave Feedback! I love hearing what you guys think...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story