Author's Chapter Notes:

I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows meantion and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.

 

Alright guys...

To those of you who have read the story so far and left reviews... THANK YOU. I love hearing what you guys think and please continue reading.

I won't be able to update until about Wednesday. I have to go out of state on business and don't have a laptop. I will continue writing and I'll hopefully have a couple chapters ready to post on Wednesday or Thursday.

  

So it’s Friday night, Sophia and I are running around like chickens with our heads cut off, trying to find something to wear. The problem isn’t that there’s nothing to wear, the problem is that we have way too many options. Good god, I’m exhausted already and I haven’t even left the house yet! I’ve tried on the black shirt with the jeans, the pink shirt with the black skirt, the white tube top with the jeans… YIPPEE! I think I found a winner! Now Soph on the other hand, wasn’t doing so good.

 

“I don’t like the combination of colors, it makes me look trashy!”

 

“You look great… with the exception that those pants make your ass look BIG…”

 

“Bitch! Shut the fuck up and do your damn makeup.”

 

What can I say? We’re some characters.

 

Deciding that it’s probably a good idea to remove the white tube top before applying my makeup, I pull it off and throw it on my bed.

 

 DingDong!  

Looks like they’re here, and of course we aren’t ready. Oh well, perfection takes time.

 

I run over to open the door and I nearly ran into it.

‘Maybe I should slow down on the shots…’ 

I open the door to reveal Justin and 2 other guys that I’ve never seen before.

 

“Hey Guys! Welcome to my luxurious home. Please take a seat and a shot. It’ll be a couple minutes because Soph’s taking 8 days to get her fat ass in a pair of jeans!” I yell up the stairs.

 

“Fuck you bitch” She screams back. Her response can barely be heard, but the guys laugh anyways.

 

The 3 of them just stand there looking at me. I don’t quite understand the reason for the starefest until I look down and realize that I’m just in a lacy white strapless bra.

 

“What’s with the staring guys? Justin are you gunna introduce me to your friends?”

 

“Uh yeah sorry… Mackenna, this is Trace… my uhh… my best friend and PA…. And uhh... this is David… we grew up with him back in Tennessee.” Justin stammered.

 

I couldn’t help but smile. I think it’s pretty funny to make people uncomfortable. I mean, they did just step into my house. My domain, my rules. Shit, if only they knew that I usually walk around here naked…

 

“Well hello, Trace the best friend and PA and David from Tennessee, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Mackenna, Soph’s still upstairs… it’ll probably be like another 10 minutes. You guys wanna take a shot?” I question.

 

“Yeah sure…”

“That’s fine…”

“What kind?”

 

“Alright, who was the pussy who said ‘what kind’?” I ask turning around with the bottle in my hand.

 

“Uhh that was me...” Trace answers bashfully.

 

“Well Trace, there’s two things you need to learn about me… If I offer you a shot, it’s always Jack. If I offer you a beer, it’s always Budlight… If you remember those 2 little things, we’ll get along perfect.” I answer, handing them each a full shot glass.

 

I give a little nod and pour mine back. There’s just something about the way Jack burns when it goes down the back of your throat, it just makes you want more.

 

“Alrighty boys, I’m headed upstairs to finish getting ready. Make yourselves at home…”

 

I walk towards the staircase and then I hear it...

"J, man I'm liking this girl already..."

 

'Oh lord Trace... you don't know what your in for...'

 

 

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story