-ONE MONTH LATER-

"So lovely MTV viewers, we are on our way to meet Justin Timberlake... Yes that's right, THEE Justin Timberlake.” Mackenna explains while walking through the dark hallways of the recording studio. 

 “You ready? It’s the moment of truth… let’s see if he really is THAT hot in person…” she laughs into the camera. 

She opens up the door and is immediately greeted by her producer and her manager. Justin just sits in the background quietly.  

“Hi guys!” She yells, running to hug her producer, Ken.

“Hey babygirl, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been just freaking lovely! Lets introduce you guys to the lovely MTV viewers. This is Ken, my amazing producer and Rob, my manager. They are awesome and they are pretty much my second family when I’m on tour.” She explains, laughing into the camera. 

Justin walks up behind her and puts his arm around her waist. Mackenna’s face immediately shows her discomfort. 

“So… How’s our little one doing?” Justin jokes.

“Oh god. You really are a sex god, just met you and I’m already knocked up!”    

 

-The screen cuts to Mackenna with a plain black backdrop- 

“Alright, let me just say this… I AM NOT PREGNANT BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!,” She yells as she rolls her eyes.

“Just because he was seen coming out of a hotel on Monday and I was seen walking out of the same hotel on Tuesday DOES NOT mean we’re dating! We honestly did not know each other before today. I do have to admit that he is an awesome guy and don’t tell anyone I said this, but he is freaking gorgeous.  We joked about the love child rumors for a while and at that point I realized that recording was gunna be a shit-ton of fun. I definitely don’t take myself too seriously, and neither does he.” 

 

-The screen cuts back to the studio-

 “So, the song that we’re gunna try and record today is called “Lights Out”.  Justin is here because he is gunna be the producer on this track and I’m really kind of nervous to record this song.  I wrote the song and I’ll admit, it’s a little risqué.  This album is all about me showing you guys who I really am and I’m a sexual person, an innocent person, a person with issues and a person with insecurities.  I want you guys to be able to hear about all of that on this album.  I hope you like it.” Mackenna explained while pulling her hair up into a ponytail. 

“Alright, get your ass in the booth” Justin exclaimed, pushing her into the booth. 

“Pushy bastard!” She yelled. 

“Oh shut it…. Are you ready? We’re starting with the 1st verse. The I’m so hot when I walk part… You ready?” 

“Yeah… roll it” 

The camera focuses in on Mackenna in the sound booth.

“I'm so hot when I walk I leave smoke in my tracks

Don't leave your man with me 'cause he won't come back


I'm dangerous,” 

She begins to sway back and forth to the beat of the song. 

“I'm a girl that's not afraid of the dark


When the lights go out I get what I want


So easy 

 

I don't know what you..” 

“STOP! Alright Mack, on the “I don’t know” part, go a little higher with the “I” part.. k, got it?” Justin interrupted. 

“Yes master…”  

“Girl! You better watch yourself, calling me master and shit… you don’t know what that does to me!” Justin laughed.

Chapter End Notes:

alright guys, some feedback on your opinions of the story would be great. This is my 1st time actually writing a fanfic and hopefully i'm doing the story some justice.

 

Credit for the song goes to Danity Kane. Dawn actually wrote it. If you haven't heard it, you should.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story