Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright, I know this is a Justin fan fiction but I decided against having the characters meet right off the bat. I wanted to establish who Mackenna is before bringing Justin into the story.

 I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows meantion and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.
As I walked down the aisle, I couldn't help but wonder, "How did I get here?"
Well, here's how...

My life started changing right before I turned 20. Up until then my life was just like anyone elses; I was born, I had a damn good childhood (with the exception of a few things), I went to school, dated and graduated. About that time was when Matt, my boyfriend of 4 years and I broke up, but we'll get back to that later.
I worked a couple of dead-end jobs and then I started a job I kind of liked. I was a flight attendant. It was a small little company, but it paid the bills.

The turning point for everything occurred one random night in Pittsburgh, PA. I was figuring out my checkbook (yes, random... I know) and listening to some music. I was singing, but I didn't think I was too loud, but I was wrong. I received a knock on my hotel room door.

"I heard you," this strange man said.
"Your voice is beautiful..."

Quite honestly at this point I was terrified. Damn it, why hadn't I listened to my dad during all of his stern talks about being careful when I'm alone and in a strange city!

So there I was; a little 19 year old, staring at this 30 or 40 something year old man standing there in a business suit. So I did what any intelligent person would do. I called him a creep and slammed the door in his face.

While I was struggling with my bags the next morning, I noticed a business card on the floor in front of the door.

It read, "Jacob Ulness, Talent manager".
It had a phone number and an address on it. I shoved the card in my bag and went on my merry way.

It wasn't until about 2 weeks later, when I finally called the number. I didn't want to call, but my mom had told me not to let it pass me by. We scheduled and appointment for a week later, in New York city.

During the meeting Jacob and my mom talked, I didn't. He wanted to put me in the studio and record a demo. So we did...

After about 2 months of traveling back and forth from my home in Cleveland, to New York and California, I was done with it. Why was I bending over backwards trying to get people to listen to my demo, when there only reaction was, "Well the industry isn't really in the mood for another Britney, We all see how she turned out."

Well fuck you very much! I wasn't and never would be like Britney. That bitch is crazy, flashing her coocha everywhere and shaving her head. She looked like a damn crack addicted tranny hooker. Can you tell I don't like her?

Anyways, I went back to normal life and fired Jacob. I was paying him for nothing.

A week after that, I received a phone call from someone at Jive Records. They had heard my demo and wanted me to fly to Cali and show em what was made of. After I got the phone call I kind of felt bad for canning Jacob... Oh well.

I got a record deal eventually and everything went crazy. I was on planes more often then than when I was a flight attendant!

Okay I'm just gunna speed ahead a little bit here...

Ten months later, my 1st single, "Forget You" definitely got me noticed. It really wasn't personally my style, but at that point I just sang the songs they wanted me to.

I'm gunna jump ahead again....


Now, a year later it was time to start recording my 2nd album. This album was going to be my baby. I had written 11 of the 16 songs we were recording. MTV approached me about them filming me for a month, for an episode of MTV's Diary. Of course I was down for that. People would actually be able to get to know me. The real me.

My life has changed drastically. A part of me kind of misses the quiet girl who flew on planes for a living. But I wouldn't give up what I have right now. My family is happy and healthy; we're living a slightly more glamorous life. I get to sing and dance for a living, talk about an easy living.

The only thing I'm struggling with is having to deal with the paparazzi. They are insane. According to them, I'm now having Justin Timberlake's love child. That's actually pretty amusing, seeing as how I've never even met the guy.  


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story