Somehow, I managed to double post the epilogue last night, so I'm just going to use this section as a thank you :]  I'm so sad to see this story end, as I said before, but I'm so excited to finally be able to focus on the other stories more since this one seemed to have taken over my thought process when writing.

As you all know, I have a tendency to start a new story while I'm in the midst of one, and this one was no different.  I was writing a chapter of 'By My Side' and a line that I had written sparked a whole different idea for me that I knew I had to get down.  A line turned into a paragraph; paragraph turned into a page; page turned into a chapter and then, 'Save Me From Myself' was born.

The JC I wrote in this story is nowhere near what I see him in real life.  This one was stubborn, a little naive and a lot more love crazy than I see the real JC, who, to me, is a man who is too independent for his own good, a rare friend (who seems to hold just a small group of close friends near, yet be a social butterfly when the time comes) and lonely.  His independence is the reason for his loneliness, and just by writing that, I have yet another idea.  But I promise, promise, promise I won't write anything until I at least have more chapters of 'By My Side' done! 

Audrina was based on the personality of one of my closest friends.  She was in love with love, in love with the idea of being loved and when it all failed, she ran.  The opportunity rose again and she couldn't give in, fearing that it'd all fail once more.  She was a worrier, depended on the support of her friends and family and wanted to have a family so bad that it sometimes clouded her decision-making skills. 

And in the end, yes, she did get back with the one who ran away.  :] 

Just, thank you so much for loving the story as much as I did ... I could never thank you enough for the reviews and e-mails.  I know I didn't respond to all reviews, and in the beginning, I tried, but I hope you all know I appreciate every little critique on the characters, every 'oh my god' moment, everything :]  You guys are amazing :]

 Don't forget to go to my bio page and sign up for the mailing list :] 

 

B



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: firsttime tour triangles boyfriendjc showersex hospital bsb