Author's Chapter Notes:
Apparently, in the midst of my trying to fix my double posting, I ended up deleting the epilogue anyway!  Sorry, guys!

"God, it's freezing out there," he mumbled, stepping in behind her as she peeled off her coat, turning to watch him as he blew his hot breath into his hands. "Leave it to you to be the crazy one who wants to go out and play in it."

She smirked, walking past him and into the bathroom, he following her with his eyes as she put a brush through her hair, putting it up into a high ponytail. "Well, we're stuck here for a few days, gotta make the best of it."

He stepped into the bathroom, leaning up against the doorframe as he watched her wash her face, ridding it of make-up and of the cold, he suddenly warm just by looking at her. "Audrina?"

She put her washcloth down, walking over to him and putting her hands to his chest, fisting his sweater and looking up at him, eyes looking at her hands, at the thick fabric of his sweater. "Tell me it'll work this time," she said softly, "tell me that we're going to do it right this time."

He ran his hands down her arms, gripping them tightly as she looked up at him. "Rina, you know that neither of us can promise anything like that. But I can promise you that I'm going to try hardest to make sure you get the life you deserve, to get the happiness that we did have until I freaked. I love you, Rina; I want to be with you as long as you'll let me. It's going to be hard, it's going to be some sort of adventure but I promise you, I'm not who I was two years ago. I know what I have, I know what I need and the only thing I need is you."

He looked at her then, really looked at her. This was his life and what he had wanted for so long but ran away from; he wasn't going to do that anymore. He needed to take risks, take the chance that he had wanted to so long ago and make a life with her like he had originally planned. She was it, they were meant to be and for whatever reason that God wanted, the life that he thought he'd have before he met her was completely washed away. He'd make a life with her, make babies with her. This was how it was going to be and he couldn't be anymore scared shitless and happy then he was right then and there.

No regrets. No second guessing. He was diving in head first and she was right along side him, doing the same thing he was doing. He would be okay as long as she stayed by his side, holding his hand. That's the only way he wanted it.

She smiled, tears forming in her eyes as he ran the pad of his thumb over her bottom lip, she releasing her grip on his sweater as she reached up, bringing his mouth back down to hers and kissing him aggressively, his hands holding onto her tightly as she pulled at his sweater, tugging it upward and off of his body, hands bunching the t-shirt that he had underneath and lifting it from the waistband of his jeans, her hands gripping the warm skin at his belly, he pulling the shirt off completely and reaching for her sweater to do the same.

She pressed her body against him, he dropping his mouth to the side of her neck and to her shoulder, hand tucking underneath the strap of her bra and pulling gently down, his mouth pressing his mouth to her skin. "Josh," she said softly, her hands weaving in his hair as he hummed against her skin, hands slowly crawling up her hips and over her belly to her breasts, cupping her through her bra.

His hands released her as he stepped away, walking towards the door as she look on curiously. "Time to warm up," he said softly, closing the door and turning the lock as he leaned up against the door, crooking his finger at her as she stepped back into him, mouth against his quickly, his hands gripping her face gently. "Shower?"

She nodded, hands skimming down his body to his jeans, popping open the button and tucking her hands into his boxers and tugging both his jeans and the boxers down, he kicking them away from him as he worked the clasp of her bra, unhooking it and pulling it away from between their bodies, walking with her towards the shower and turning it on, pulling her jeans off, his hands holding her at the small of her back, looking at her as he smoothed her hair away from her face, pressing his lips to her forehead. "I love you, Audrina."

She grinned, kissing his neck and nodding into his skin. "I love you, too." She gasped as he lifted her up, wrapping her naked body around his waist as he stepped into the shower, letting her slide down off of him as he shut the curtain, pushing her up against the wall opposite of it.

"God, I missed this," he murmured, mouth pressing to her skin and lifting her leg to rest on his hip as his hand traveled downward, she gasping against his shoulder as his fingers found her heat, flicking over the sensitive bud and rolling it between his fingers, her body tensing against him. She gripped his shoulders, hips involuntarily thrusting against his hand as a finger entered, twisting and pumping, curling against her walls, a second finger soon entering as she gasped, his mouth capturing hers roughly, the water running down their bodies and causing a lot more movement against their bodies, he groaning against her mouth as she ran her fingers down his back, gripping his hips and pulling her into him, erection pressing into her stomach.

"Oh, damn, baby," he murmured as her hands slid to his front, her leg dropping from his hip as she placed kisses from his shoulder all the way down his chest, kissing the indentations on his hips before her tongue flicked over the head of his shaft, his hands planting themselves firmly on the wall as he looked down, watching her lick and suck him, his own tongue darting out and licking his lips, hand sliding down off of the wall and weaving through her hair, holding tightly to it as she put him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as her hands pumped. He gasped as her teeth raked gently against the underside of him, shuddering at the feel as she put him back in her mouth, sucking hard.

He felt his release building, body tensing as he pulled her away, shaking his head. "If I'm cumming," he murmured, mouth against her breast, "I'm cumming inside you."

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt him lift her once more, holding her up against the wall as he planted himself as firmly as he could on the shower floor, sliding his dick against her folds, pushing against her gently so just the head was in, she whimpering and rocking her hips. "Josh," she pleased, her eyes wide as he grinned. "Come on ..."

"Is this how you want it, Rina? You want this?" He thrust into her as she cried out, body not used to his size after so long. "Is this what you wanted?"

"God, yes," she said lowly, gripping the base of his neck with her hands as he drove into her, thrusting hard and rotating his hips with each pulse of his body.

His kisses were like fever: hot and consuming, his tongue sliding along her bottom lip as it entered her mouth, they both moaning against each other's mouths. His kisses became deeper as he felt her body tense around him, her mouth dropping away from his as her eyes fell shut, hand reaching up and trailing down the hollow of her neck, kissing her at the middle of her collarbone. "Baby, look at me," he commanded, she lifting her head lazily as her eyes clouded over, "I want to see your face when you cum. I want you to look at me ..."

She nodded, head up against the wall as she kept eye contact, mouth dropping open as an orgasm built, walls clenching around his dick, only driving him to thrust harder, faster. "Oh, God, Josh!" She gripped his shoulders tightly, crying out as her orgasm hit it's peak, body weak against his as he held her up, pumping and driving hard into her as he felt his own build, groaning out her name as he came, slowing his pace and finally letting her slide down, panting heavily as she put her head to his shoulder, kissing up his neck to his adam's apple, feeling him swallow hard against her mouth. "You okay," she asked softly, grinning as he nodded, still holding onto her body as he contained himself, kissing the sweet spot below her jaw gently.

"We better get dried off," he said, pulling away and looking at her, "Justin will be coming back up soon and you know he's going to be pounding on the door."

"If he's smart, he won't."

"It's Justin, Rina," he laughed, "if he knows what's going on here, he's going to be like a little kid, nagging to be let in, asking numerous questions on what we're doing ..."

"This is true," she grinned, taking his hand as he helped her out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body as she watched him dry his own off. "I could have done that ..."

"If you would have done that, we'd be repeating what just happened in the shower, except it'd be lasting a lot longer and I'm pretty sure of one thing ..."

She arched an eyebrow, watching as he stepped into her, mouth grazing her ear as she shuddered. "What's that?"

"I'd be going downtown," he chuckled, "you know, where it's business as usual ..."

She felt all the heat rush between her legs, pushing at his shoulder as she laughed, shaking her head. "You probably wouldn't even remember the route."

"Oh, but I do."

She smirked, no longer caring if Justin would start nagging, only caring about the little 'business trip' that he had mentioned. "I'm pretty sure you don't." She saw the gleam in his eye as he ripped her towel off, hands cupping her breasts and bringing his mouth to her nipple, sucking it in and nipping at it gently, pulling away and blowing cool air to it, watching as her entire body reacted. He grinned, licking at the nipple before going to the other, doing the same as her hands gripped his hair. He took her hand, tugging her downward as she sat, his hand pushing gently at her shoulders so that she was laying, lifting up a leg and propping it over his shoulder.

"I've got a meeting with a few of my most important clients," he murmured, his fingers opening her up as he closed his mouth over her clit, sucking gently as she gasped, body grinding against his face as he put two fingers into her, licking and flicking at her, sucking and gently nibbling. "I told you I knew how to get there," he murmured, humming against her as her hips bucked, "I know how to get you there."

"Less talking, more business," she murmured as he laughed, nudging his nose against her body, tasting her as her body tightened once more, body going rigid as she came, crying out in surrender as he continued licking, licking between her folds and between her slit, waiting for her body to calm before he pulled away, a cocky smirk on his face.

"You're something else," she chuckled, trying to catch her breath as he wiped the sides of his mouth, grinning as he helped her get up, picking up her towel. "We're together for less than an hour and we're already back where we started in our physical relationship."

"And how's that, baby," he asked, raising an eyebrow as he tucked his towel in place, hearing Justin's voice at the door. He reached for his jeans, tugging them on from underneath his towel, tossing it aside and buttoning his jeans, grabbing his t-shirt and pulling it on quickly.

"Well, for starters, once we started, we didn't stop ..."

He grinned. "I don't intend on stopping until my hips break and my dick won't rise."

"Oh, that's promising. And really raunchy."

He chuckled, opening the door as he looked her up and down. "I'll grab your clothes and entertain Justin."

"Thanks," she smiled, drying her body as he closed the door behind him, grabbing a pair of her pajama pants and a t-shirt, her bra and panties sitting on the bed already.

"Hold on, Justin!" JC laughed, opening up the bathroom as Audrina stood in the middle of the bathroom, hands on her hips. "Look at me like that and I may have to ignore him."

"Oh, if only it were that easy."

JC chuckled, stepping into the room and kissing her hard on the mouth, stepping away and closing the door behind him as he opened up the main door, Justin standing there expectantly. "What?"

"It's about fucking time!"

JC smiled, nodding his head. "I think so, too."

 

 

"Hey, baby sister."

Audrina turned, putting down the magazine that she was holding and got up, walking into her brother's outstretched arms. "Hey! I missed you!"

"It goes both ways," he agreed, pulling away from her and smiling. "You look great. Happy?"

She nodded, smile wide as she looked past him at the dark-haired man pulling the sliding glass door shut, balancing a plate of hamburgers for the grill. "I'm very happy."

"That, makes me happy." Brian placed a kiss to her forehead, smiling widely. "I've gotta go check on Baylee, I'll be right back."

She nodded, watching as he jogged out to the backyard, she sitting back down and yawning deeply. "I swear, I get more tired as the months go."

JC turned from placing the burger patties on the grill, grinning widely. "Well, babe, that comes with the 'I'm in my second trimester' package."

"Yeah, yeah."

He smiled warmly, walking over to her and placing a hand on her belly, she six months along and barely showing, a feat that she had wished would have happened a year and a half before.

It was a four months into their reconciliation when JC asked her to marry him, surprising her with a brand new ring, he making the old engagement ring that he wanted to give her into a right-hand ring and four more months later when they married in a small, private wedding with a large, very loud and very family-oriented reception. Aundrea and Aubrey served as her maids of honor, Justin and Tyler his best men. Brian was also in the wedding, along with Heather, JC's sister. Surprising to both, AJ showed up wearing a wide smile with a very sweet woman that he now was married to, Elliana.

They intended on waiting a year or two into marriage to make sure they were ready and willing to have children, but three weeks before their one year anniversary, Audrina found out she was pregnant with their first-born, a blond-haired little boy named Jace, a tribute to his father, but not stealing his identity. He had his father's eyes and her hair, and a budding personality that seemed to be none other than that of his Uncle Brian's.

Then, when Jace was ten-months-old, she became pregnant again. And though they wanted to hide the pregnancy like they had done with Jace, as soon as she found out, it seemed as though the cat was out of the bag fully. Just barely three months pregnant, she looked as if she were already in the end of her second trimester, body betraying her and not caring that this time, this time they wanted to keep the media out of their much speculated pregnancy.

Baby Hayden was born in early September, almost an entire month before she was due. She came out the complete opposite as Jace, dark hair and green eyes, a trait that boggled both parent's minds since the blue eyes were dominant in both families.

And now, here she was, pregnant again. Their families joked, saying that they had never imagined the two of them being where they were, and yet, there they were, five and a half years into their marriage and almost already three kids in. Jace was a mischievous three-and-a-half-year-old toddler, quick witted and very much the adventurer; Hayden was twenty-two months, a daddy's girl and very much into being a little diva; she always wanted to be in the studio with mommy and/or daddy, loved to 'play' the piano and make up little songs about shoes or how many fingers she had, and from the looks of it, she'd be quite the performer if she'd ever want to be in the music industry when she was little.

Daddy wanted her to have no parts of it.

And then there was baby number three, another little girl that they intended to call Kylie. The moment they had found out the gender of the baby, he immediately wondered how he'd be able to love another little one as he did with the two he already had. He already had a daddy's girl, and suddenly, he'd have another little girl that would wrap him around her tiny fingers, something he didn't know how he'd manage.

"She's kicking."

He wiped his hands on the hand towel, she standing up as he approached her, hands on either side of her belly, smiling widely. "That's my girl."

"Daddy!"

He released Audrina's belly, turning as Hayden came running onto the back deck, Jace and Baylee hot on her heels. "Hey, baby," he greeted, kneeling down and kissing her temple as she wrapped her arms around his neck, he standing up as he held her, looking at his son and nephew expectantly. "What are you two boys up to?"

"Baylee wants-ta show me how to work my trains! Can we go to my room?!"

JC laughed, nodding as the younger boy led his older cousin into the house, Jace's giggles heard echoing through the house as they hurried to his room. Brian came back up onto the deck, sitting down in the chair that was across from Audrina. "Where's Leigh?"

"Ah, she's on her way," Brian chuckled. "She's got another niece on the way, she went to go buy more things."

"Brian, have you seen this house? It's like a homemade toy store! Complete with a baby boutique!"

Audrina nodded. "It's true; but he's the one guilty of it. Let's not forget every time I found out I was pregnant who went out and bought out stores at a time!"

"Ah, guilty," he chuckled. "I think after I overcame the initial shock of her being pregnant with Jace, I went and bought so much stuff. I think the nursery was set up by the time she was four months pregnant."

"Man, who would have thought five years ago that you'd be here right now? Seriously. I remember getting a call from Audrina the day after you made up and I couldn't believe it. We were so happy, but we were all waiting to see how it panned out. And now, here you are ... married and parents to two, almost three children."

"Yeah," JC smiled, shifting his weight with a sleepy Hayden on his hip, her head resting on his shoulder as he placed a kiss to her head once more, reaching over and touching Audrina's belly, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Have no fear, Uncle Jay is here!"

Audrina grinned, turning her head towards the voice that boomed inside their house as the boys hollered for their visitor. "Me neither."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: firsttime tour triangles boyfriendjc showersex hospital bsb