Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a fun little thing I decided to do - yes, my graphic making skills suck and no, I don't care, hahahaha.  Be sure to read Chapter 2 if you haven't yet!

**Not at an actual chapter!**  =]

Audrina Has Risen
Resurrection drops today!















 










Girl's Day!
New York City
March 25, 2008




"It's a girl's day!"  Aundrea Fimbes said excitedly as the trio walked Soho hand-in-hand with matching smiles.  "We're getting pretty for tonight!"

The three women were later spotted at a salon getting manicures and pedicures (Audrina looked fresh-faced after a facial later on in the afternoon) and at a corner bistro snacking on sandwiches and coffee.

A few hours after their lunch, Audrina was spotted in TRL studios while the two-fourths of Danity Kane went into the studio audience to support their best friend. 

"She's such a beautiful person with a beautiful, strong heart," Aubrey O'Day smiled as the two exited the studio to wait for their friend in the awaiting car to take them to the airport for Audrina's album party later on that night (much later), "I don't think there is one person in this world that can say one bad thing about her."

"Well, maybe that she and JC aren't together anymore!"  Fimbres joked.  "But we're happy they're still friends, he took care of her.  He's a good guy."

"And she's a great, amazing woman."  O'Day finished, the two girls being escorted by bodyguards to the awaiting limo.  "Pick up her album, you'll see!"

"Pick up two copies!"  Fimbres grinned.  "Support our girl!"



Club North
Sunset Blvd.




These three beauties turned heads at the album release party of Audrina Littrell, who returned to the music industry after taking four years off to tend to heart problems.  "It's an amazing feeling to be welcomed with such open arms as I have," she said sincerely, "I never once in my wildest dreams imagined this.  Everyone has been so amazing and supportive that even if I sold one album, I'd be the most happiest woman in the world."

She was seen the entire night with her two best friends, Aubrey O'Day and Aundrea Fimbres close by.  "Those two girls have been my strength when I felt as if this were just a losing game.  They are awesome.  I could not have asked for better friends than Drea or Bree."

Brother, Brian Littrell, was also seen close-by for most of the party with his wife, Leighanne.  "I'm so proud of her," he declared, "she's the strongest woman I've ever known!"

Another partygoer even spotted former flame, JC Chasez, gushing about her.  "She's strong, so strong," he was overheard saying, "there's no one in this world that deserves this more than her.  She's got a close-knit bunch behind her every step of the way.  The album is amazing.  I can't wait to see how it does."

Littrell's album dropped March 25.




 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: firsttime tour triangles boyfriendjc showersex hospital bsb