Story Notes:
Here's the sequel! For those of you who are new readers, there is a prequel to this story; it is called "The Joy in my Life". If you're confused, feel free to ask me or go read! Hope everyone likes...
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is! Short, but I had to start somewhere.
PRESENT DAY

Justin

Hey y’all, it’s Justin. Before Alimera starts off the next half of our story, there’s something Joy and I want you to realize. The media will twist and turn everything, and honestly, you as my fans cannot believe everything they say about my personal life. Yes, I’ve been seen everywhere with Jessica Biel, but that’s just to cover up the truth. Joy and I—well, let’s just say we like our privacy. We’re still INSANELY happy and together, but Alimera will fill you in more later.

I also want to tell you that Joy and I feel so incredibly bad for Britney. We haven’t talked to her in so long and Joy has finally come to terms with the fact that she lost her sister four years ago when she married Kevin, and she won’t get her back until Britney realizes on her own that she needs professional help (for more than a few minutes!) We know why she’s this way though—it’s a sad story that Alimera has the unfortunate job of telling. By the time you get to the end, you’ll understand and feel bad for Britney too, because what she went through was tragic.

Anyway, like I said before, Joy and I are definitely living our happily ever after right now. I think Alimera is going to let us write all or part of the epilogue, so you’ll get to feel all warm and fuzzy. But as for the people around us, well, a lot has changed since 2000. So proceed with caution; this half of our story is not all sunshine. Thanks so much for reading!
Chapter End Notes:
I'm working on the first chapter! It's ridiculously corny at the moment...hate that. Leave me love!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: britneystories