Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all the great feedback and to all the readers. I deeply appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. ;-)

 

The End - Part 2

Later that night...

 

I'm smitten, completely taken with this man sitting next to me right now.

 

I can't even think right and I have absolutely no idea what's going on on the damn television but I've successfully created the illusion that I'm following the movie we rented. It's a horror flick which Justin picked out because according to him he was ‘dying to see this.' It's gruesome and down right disgusting with the way these people are getting slaughtered. You'd think he'd go for maybe one of those romantic comedies since this is a first date and all but eh, he's a guy so I'll let it slide.

 

We didn't come here immediately after we left Blockbuster. Justin actually dropped me home so he could head home to take a shower. He claimed that he needed to get the McD's sent off him though I think he's the only thing I would willingly consume that was related to fast food. Yeah I have it bad. I took that time to freshen up too of course.

 

He came back just when the popcorn was done. I have to admit, the moment I opened the front door and saw him standing there so casually in just a white wife beater and some grey cotton slacks smelling heavenly, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him so I did. It was just a little peck on the lips but he welcomed it all the same. He seems comfortable now for the most part since we had our little talk so I'm happy about that.

 

This definitely beats going to the actual movies. I mean, Justin can come dressed the way he did and I can sit here casually in my little black cotton shorts and black shirt gulping down on a mountain dew as I'm Indian style on the floor on the large cushiony blanket I laid out for us.

 

The best part is my girls called and said they were crashing over since their designated driver turned out blue face drunk and they were at least an hour away from home.

 

So, it's just Justin and me tonight. Yeah, I'm getting ideas, wouldn't you?

 

Still, us just chilling is nice too.

 

In fact, Justin is completely engrossed with this film right now. His eyes are glued to the screen and he only rips them away long enough to grab some popcorn from the large bowl or to give me some weird smile or stare. Who am I to complain? I'm enjoying his company way too much right now.

 

Stuffing some popcorn into my mouth, I grimace at the sight of a woman getting a pole wrenched right through her gut. "Oh god, that's disgusting." I cringe in disdain before gulping down some more of my mountain dew. I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips though because it's funny and I'm not remotely scared at all. Maybe if I was watching this by myself and paying the slightest attention I might be.

 

Tilting his head in my direction, Justin smirks before he brings his hands up to his head of curls. "How is this funny? The woman she just...god I was hoping she'd get away." He pouts and that just makes me laugh harder. He is just too fucking cute god damn it.

 

"I don't know, I mean, you only see people getting killed in the weirdest ways in movies." I comment.

 

"Nuh uh, it happens in real life even if you haven't heard or witnessed it, it does. There are some crazy fucking people out there in the world Vern." He says seriously and I nod before I switch my position I'm in.

 

Straightening my legs, I grab a couch pillow and place it on Justin's leg before I lie down on him, resting my head on his thighs.

 

Bending his head down to look at me he chuckles lightly, the vibration of his laugh sending shivers through my body. "Comfy?" He inquires and I nod with a large smile on my face looking up at him. "Don't get too comfortable because I'll be stretching soon." He points out and I just brush him off, poking at his stomach playfully.

 

Resting his back against the edge of the couch, he grips my waist to fix me, pulling me closer into his body before he snakes his hands through my hair, diverting his attention back to the screen.

 

Breathing a sigh of contentment, I turn my head towards the television screen determined to at least catch the rest of the movie...

 

*****

Some time later...

 

 

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I can hear the faint sound of Justin's voice in the far distance calling out to me. "Vern? Babe, wake up. Verona! God, you're a heavy sleeper." He groans before I feel the upper half of my body being lifted. Moaning in protest, I mumble slightly trying to get comfortable but to no avail.

 

I'm aware that I fell asleep now, not like it was hard. Having Justin slick his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp and occasionally dipping his head to place light kisses all over my face was enough to lull me to sleep. Plus, his body heat and his sent and the soft sounds of his breathing just did me in.

 

Still I refuse to open my eyes right now; I just want to drift off again but he's making it hard. He's shifting and moving underneath me, still holding my back so I'm sitting up straight. Then I feel him wriggle, standing, still holding me up and I'm fighting the urge not to giggle.

 

This is fun...

 

It's only when I feel my entire body being lifted into a strong pair of arms I tense and my eyes shoot wide open as I gasp in shock.

 

"Well hello there sleeping beauty." Justin chuckles with me snuggly in his arms.

 

Gazing into his blues, I smile sheepishly. Bending my head to the side I notice the credits to the movie rolling up the screen. "Sorry..." I wince because I'm sure he knows that I missed the entire movie.

 

"It's cool. It wasn't your thing I guess. We'll rent those sappy love ones next time around." He breathes out, now walking down the hall with me. "So, care to tell me where your room is, or should I place you out in the hall?" Justin asks but I'm way ahead of him. I can't get over the fact that he's literally carrying me to my room right now.

 

"I uh...I'm up you know." I voice and he just glares at me oddly. "You can put me down Justin." I add in but he shakes his head ‘no.'

 

"Then my effort would be in vain. Which room?" He asks again and I just groan at his stubbornness.

 

"Second door on the right." I give in. "But really, you could just put me down." I add in but he ignores me...not surprising.

 

Reaching to my room, Justin kicks the door open and walks in, pausing briefly to look around. "Wow, so I take it blue is your favorite color since everything is blue and white." He voices and I giggle.

 

"You're so perceptive." I mock in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Hmm..." Justin whispers still looking around before he walks up to my blue comforter covered bed.

 

Dipping his head to look at me, he clears his throat loudly before he removes his arms from around my body and I go crashing unceremoniously unto my bed.

 

"Hey!" I belt, twisting and turning until I get in an upright position. "That was not cool!" I shout in frustration hearing Justin's stifled laughs.

 

"Eh..." He shrugs and I just glare at him through irritation.

 

"Eh? That's it?"

 

"You were being all uptight and I was doing you a favor." He points out and I frown at the slight annoyance in his tone.

 

"A favor? Oh really?" I inquire, folding my arms across my chest and pursing my lips.

 

"Yes, a favor Vern. You were sleeping and I was being a nice guy to carry you to your room. Heaven forbid I left you to sleep there on the floor in your living room and walked out since the movie is done. I'd maybe hear an earful tomorrow." He snaps and my eyes widen - my mouth gaping open in shock. Wow, he's serious?

 

"What?" I spit out feeling my breath hitch in my throat as my heart palpitates. Why is he getting worked up?

 

"I'm just saying, you could have appreciated that I was trying to be sweet or something instead of giving me attitude." He sighs, passing his palms over his chest, the muscles in his arms contracting and relaxing with each move he makes. "God why am I even making this a big deal?" He laughs uneasily.

 

"That's what I'm thinking!" I laugh out. "A little tense are we?" I arch a brow at him and he scoffs.

 

"Me? Tense? Psssh please." Justin brushes me off, turning to gaze around some more at his surroundings. Moving to my dressing table, he begins going through my accessories and I'm wondering if he has any idea how nosy he's being right now.

 

"Well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and your gesture went unappreciated. Every girl likes to be swept off her feet so thank you for taking away the torturous job of me having to walk to my room." I exaggerate.

 

"That's all I ask." Justin chuckles not even turning to look at me. "Hey what's this?" He inquires, pulling out a box from on top of my dresser and reading it over. "Take two tablets twice a day when menstrual cramps begin and..." Then he drifts and I see him shudder before he places down the box of pain killers like it's diseased or something. "Forget I asked." He mumbles, a shiver passing through his body. "Damn, ok I'm done snooping." He laughs before turning to face me and I'm just sitting there, staring at him in awe with a smirk on my face.

 

Studying me intently, he rubs the back of his neck before his blues connect to my browns filled with curiosity. "Uh..."

 

"Uh...uh what?" I signal my hands for him to continue.

 

Scrunching up his nose, he shifts his weight before scratching under his chin in thought.

 

"Spit it out Justin." I giggle.

 

"It wouldn't happen to be...you know, that time of the month would it?" He asks, his eyes twinkling under the yellow lighting of my room.

 

"Oh my...god!" I scream before grabbing my pillow and chucking it at him, hitting him square in the head. "You are really nosy Justin!" I gasp.

 

"I just...I mean you have that thing I just read and..."

 

"No Justin! God!" I belt, feeling my cheeks reddening.

 

"Oh." He smiles sheepishly, still rubbing the back of his neck, just eyeing me. Bending down, he picks up my pillow and I quickly move to shield myself thinking he's going to hit me back, but he just walks up to the edge of the bed placing it down next to me. "I should go." He mutters before taking a step back and I feel my stomach sink in disappointment. "It's getting late and we have school tomorrow and I have an eight am class." He explains.

 

"Oh ok." I sigh dejectedly too disappointed to even really ask him to stay. I'm not going to force this or push him into something he doesn't want.

 

"I uh...I had fun. Granted we didn't do much talking, it was still nice spending time with you. I guess the getting to know each other better will come with time." He smiles warmly and I nod, not even bothering to return his smile.

 

 

Sighing, he walks back up to the edge of the bed hovering over where I'm sitting. Bending his head to look down at me, he bites the corner of his mouth softly before leaning down, arching his self forward until his palms are resting flat on the bed on either side of my body.

 

Scanning me over, his eyes drop to my mouth and I hold my breath anticipating his next move. Closing the tiny gap between us, Justin breathes out gently and I take in his warm air as mine with how close we are. "Night Vern." Justin whispers and the moment I open my mouth to respond, he captures my lips with his own in a gentle kiss that's so soft I barely feel it. Pulling away, he looks directly at me and his lips curve into a light smile before he dips his head in to kiss me again.

 

My eyes instinctively shut when Justin begins nibbling lightly on my bottom lip causing a tingling sensation to rise in the pit of my stomach. Moving my hands up to his chest, I grip a chunk of his wife beater wrapping my palms around it to pull him closer.

 

Not gauging the force of my tug, Justin loses his balance and goes crashing forward on top of me knocking the air out of my lungs. Letting out a gasp, I shriek when his body weight lands on top of mine.

 

"Shit..." He hisses, pushing his self up off of me. "I'm sorry Vern, are you ok?" He chuckles but I don't even care about that. Gripping the back of his neck I tug him down unto me again and suck in his lips in like a vacuum. "Wow Verona..." Justin chokes out, gripping my waist tightly, trying to push himself up again but I have too much of a tight grip around him so he finally just gives in, nestling himself between my legs. "God..." He groans when I deepen the kiss loving the feel of his smooth silky tongue against mine. "Goddamn..." Justin growls when I open my legs slightly causing him to sink lower, his center now pressed against mine. "Vern...Vern stop..." He suddenly belts, trying to pull himself up.

 

His fingers dig into my sides as he holds me in place, the pressure causing me to emit a light moan. "S...Stop...Verona god!" Justin forcefully roots his mouth away from mine, gasping for air as he pushes himself up to get a good look at me. "What...what are you doing? We can't do this Vern." He sighs painfully.

 

"Why not?" I pout, causing Justin to frown.

 

"God don't do that." He laughs uneasily. "I just don't feel right about this." He admits and I continue pouting, loving that his resolve is slowly cracking the longer he stays just staring at me. He wasn't kidding, his self-control is really non-existent. "Veronaaaa..." Justin whines and aw that sounded cute.

 

"You really want us to stop so you can leave?" I ask knowingly. "Because it's ok J, I want this just as much as you do. I promise you won't be taking advantage of me." I assure him, watching how his eyes light up but he doesn't budge.

 

Biting the inside of his cheek, Justin glances around the room before his blues land on my browns. "You know I want you." He voices and I giggle. "But..."

 

"No buts..." I snicker moving until I flip us over on the bed so I'm straddling his waist.

 

"You're not going to let me leave are you?" Justin cracks out before his hands snake up under my shirt to rub over my bare stomach.

 

"Nope." I shake my head, looking down at him with my palms flat on his chest.

 

"So you're going to rape me?!" He says with mock astonishment.

 

"What?! No I..."

 

"Because that would be one hell of an experience." He grins smugly, cutting me off and I just huff.

 

"You're an asshole...a cute one though." I snigger.

 

"A cute asshole eh? That's...something alright." He laughs out before he flips us over again so he's hovering. "But, if we're doing this, I get to be the guy." He jokes and I just smack his chest playfully.

 

Letting out a deep growl, Justin brings one of his hands up to touch my cheek lightly before he leans down and kisses me again, this time with such intensity and desire, it literally makes me dizzy with want.

 

Gripping his hips as we continue to kiss, I snake my hand between us to feel his growing arousal, gripping him through his slacks. His body jerks slightly and his eyes shoot open in shock and god, he feels so...so...goddamn he's so fucking solid and thick and just...ugh!

 

"You're really aggressive..." Justin breathes out, tilting his head to the side to kiss lightly on my neck. "But...I like it." He chokes out with a light grunt when I begin massaging him through the cotton material of his slacks. Increasing the suction on my neck, he moves my shirt up over my stomach, stopping briefly to yank it over my head and off my body, tossing it unto the floor of my bedroom. Slicking his hands around my back, I help him to unpin and pull off my bra leaving my top half completely exposed for his viewing pleasure.

 

Pausing briefly to look down at me, he darts out his tongue and slowly licks his lips before he dips his head down to my chest, kissing between the grove before he moves over to my already hardened nipples. Gasping when his tongue darts out to swirl it's way around tasting my flesh, I whimper lightly as he continues making his way down to my stomach. Arching my back slightly, I feel his fingers wrap in the waistband of my shorts as he continues to place a trail of kisses down to my abdomen. It's not long before my shorts are sliding down my legs with Justin still kissing me gently just above the lining of my underwear until he takes them completely off.

 

God I feel dizzy right now. I can't believe this is happening and every single kiss he gives feels like fire on my skin. I'm desperately trying to suppress my moan because I don't want to sound too eager but shit, at the rate he's going I'm just about ready to explode and he's barely even touched me.

 

Looking up from where he's tugging on my black panty, Justin gives me a sly smile silently asking my permission to take out my last article of clothing. Sucking my bottom lip between my teeth, I nod my head and hold my breath when he begins yanking on my underwear, pulling it off my body and dropping it on the floor before he kisses my center softly, trailing his tongue over my bud, causing me to gasp.

 

Then he sits up slightly, frozen in place just glaring down at me in my vulnerable state. "You're beautiful Vern." Justin coos, his eyes fixated on my form as he says this. Smiling up at him, I'm more concerned with the fact that he's still fully dressed, but his compliment doesn't go unappreciated.

 

Leaning up slightly, I tug on his wife beater until he gets the hint and pulls it off with a light chuckle.

 

And I'm stunned, fully grateful but still taken with how toned his upper body is. This is my first time seeing him shirtless and I can't help but mentally store the image of his defined abs into my long term memory. There's a thin cute hair trial starting from just below his navel that travels south, disappearing beneath the waistband of his slacks.

 

Smiling evilly, I shift my weight, causing Justin to topple over as we roll over the mattress until I'm on top again. He's laughing heartily as I seat up and tug on his pants and boxers, tugging them down and off his body in one swift motion.

 

And that's when I see it - my breath hitching in my throat and my heart thumping out of my chest. It's...it's long, hard and thick. God...he's beautiful from head to toe, not like I didn't know that but my suspicions have been justified.

 

Cocking my head to the side, I keep staring south, watching the slight pinkish - purple color of the head as it glistens with pre cum. Allowing my eyes to travel further up his torso I smirk when I see his breathing deepen, his chest rising and falling slowly as his eyes cloud over. Leaning up, Justin groans slightly, his vision glued to where I'm now sitting on his waist, his hard erection poking at my butt from behind.

 

"Verona..." He whispers, gripping my waist tightly as he heaves slightly. "God, you're soaking..."

 

"Wha...what?" I force out.

 

"I can feel how moist you are." He explains in a husky tone.

 

Grinning, I seat up slightly moving back a little then descend again until my center is pressed down on him, our hips aligned perfectly as I sandwich his arousal between me and his abdomen.

 

"Jesus..." Justin breathes. "Why are you teasing?" He whines.

 

"I'm not." I snicker.

 

"Yes...yes you are. But...I've got you." He mutters before he grabs my hips and flips us over again. "I told you...I get to be the guy." Justin muses with a smirk as he lies between my thighs. Lifting my legs to wrap around his waist I pull him down into a kiss, breaking away long enough to exhale my next statement.

 

"Then be the guy Justin, let me feel you." I challenge him, releasing a soft moan when the head of his shaft starts pressing against my entrance.

 

"I don't know, maybe we should stop." He suddenly voices and my eyes grow wide.

 

"You're kidding right?"

 

"Shit Vern, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to."

 

And just like that, taking me completely off guard, Justin begins pushing his hips against mine until the head of his dick swiftly slides into my slickness, my airways constricting as my jaw drops. "Oh my god..." I cry out, gripping his shoulders for support as he keeps pushing his way in, sliding in until he can't go any further.

 

Dropping his head so our foreheads connect, Justin takes in a deep breath before kissing my nose lightly. "Fuck Vern, you're tight...but so fucking sweet." Justin mumbles and all I can do is respond by kissing him on the lips as I swallow my moans when he pulls out and pushes back in, instantly setting his pace.

 

Arching my back slightly, I move my hips with his as his thrusts dig deep within me causing ripples after ripples of pleasure to surge through my body like flowing electricity.

 

Shit he feels so amazing...

 

Breaking our kiss, Justin lets out a few grunts before he picks up speed as our naked forms slide against each other creating a pleasurable sensation for the both of us. I swear he's stretching my walls apart. I can feel every inch of him as he moves inside of me and it's a little overwhelming.

 

I've completely lost my trend of thought as he continues to push us over the edge with each thrust, my hands smoothing over and groping at any available flesh on his body until they find their way up to his curls. God I can't take it...My breathing is shot, my body is so hot I'm practically sweating and the fact that Justin keeps hitting that one spot that ignites my very soul is enough to send me over the edge.

 

Pulling his head back to look at me, Justin lifts his hands to move some hair out of my eyes before he smiles, his blues piercing my browns as he penetrates me, pushing in and pulling out, over and over and over again...our pelvic bones knocking together with how deep he's going...

 

And I absolutely space out...

 

 

 

I'm not sure how long we've been like this, connected as one in the most intimate of acts, but I can feel my stomach tightening and that familiar tingling sensation building inside of me as Justin continues to work us out, his movements slightly rigorous as he begins twitching lightly.

 

As he sucks softly on my nipples, causing my body to shiver and writhe underneath him, I snake my palms up and down his back until they travel south to grip his butt firmly.

 

Justin's head instantly snaps up and he gasps when I smack his ass softly, teasing him.

 

"Don't be naughty Vern else I'll punish you next time around." He warns, a sinister glimmer in his eyes as he picks up speed.

 

"Oh, looking forward to it..." I wink, smacking him again.

 

"Hey!" Justin chuckles, dipping his head to bite my neck hard enough to intensify the sensation but not to hurt me.

 

"Ugh god...Justin I'm gonna cum at any minute." I moan, feeling my walls tighten and contract around him.

 

"Shit...I can tell." He groans, now slamming into me as he himself seems to be close.

 

And that's when it happens - my vision blanking out until I see stars as my orgasm washes over me, causing me to let out a guttural moan before it fades into a soft scream. Justin is right behind as he thrusts into me a few more times before he lets go, coating my walls and digging his fingers into my flesh as his body jerks on top of mine.

 

Keeping my arms wrapped around his neck, I suck in air through my mouth and shut my eyes as I relish in how spectacular this all feels. Burying his head in the crook of my neck, Justin murmurs a ‘holy shit...' in a raspy muffled tone as his body goes rigid until he relaxes against me, trying to catch his breath.

 

 

I'm officially without a doubt hooked now. I don't know how it is for Justin, but I know for a fact that I can't get enough of him so I'm hoping, wishing that this isn't the end of my building crush but rather the start of a new beginning for us both and whatever relationship we have forming.

 

I just feel like maybe, just maybe it's not just a crush. It's something more. It has to be because whenever I'm around him like this I can't help the tug that I feel in my chest and my stomach giving me that airy, light-headed feeling. I wouldn't say it's...it's love because I know it's not, but with time, with time I'm almost certain it could be.

 

And really, I can't wait for that time to come. I can't wait to fall in love with him and that's scary on so many levels but I'm willing to take the chance and put my heart out there for him...for Justin.

 

"Vern?" I hear Justin whisper, kicking me back down to reality.

 

"Hmmm?" I hum lazily.

 

Finally regaining his breath, he lifts up himself to look at me, a light smile adorning his adorable face. Not saying anything, he slides out of me, rolling unto his side to lie next to me.

 

Shivering from the lack of body warmth since the air con is on high, I forcefully seat up, grabbing a nearby blanket to open over our exposed frames. Getting situated again, I snuggle up next to Justin as he lies on his back, one hand wrapped around my waist holding me against his chest and the other positioned behind his head.

 

Sighing, I shut my eyes as I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and steady breathing.

 

"Verona..." Justin whispers again and I flutter my eyes open to look up at him.

 

"Yeah Justin."

 

"What are you thinking?" He inquires, bending his head to look at me.

 

"Hmm, about how amazing you are and really decent too." I admit.

 

"No seriously." He chortles, the hum of his laughter vibrating in my ears.

 

"I'm serious." I giggle and he simply mouths an ‘oh' before relaxing again. "So where do we go from here?" I ask after a moment of silence.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, where do you want us to go from here?" I'm hopeful that he wants an ‘us' as much as I do.

 

"I...I guess I want us to keep this good thing we have going and see where it leads and how it can build from friendship into something more I hope." He states honestly and I nod in agreement, glad he's feeling the connection that's forming. "But, like I said before, I'm only going to do it if you'll allow me to take you off the market, because I'm not up for sharing or competing with other guys for your attention." He snickers and just wow. I'm freaking out again...this is surreal.

 

"Like you want me to..."

 

"...be my girl and only my girl because I'm greedy? Yes." He laughs out and I giggle.

 

"Uh ok, well sure I can go along with that...but what about Loraine?" I suddenly remember miss sunshine knowing she and a ton of other girls are going to be down right disappointed when they find out that Justin is hanging up his bachelor hat for me. Damn, I like the sound of that...Justin...my guy...my boyfriend...my...man. Oh hell yeah, I could get used to this.

 

"What about her?"

 

"Don't you all like each other?"

 

"Uh where did you hear that? Well, she likes me but, the feelings are one sided. I'm not into her. One she's not my type and two, I've had my eyes and heart set on this little caramel chocolate cutie for some time now, and judging from the events that transpired over the last few days I'd have to say I'm definitely addicted..." Justin voices, tickling my sides as he tightens his hold on me.

 

"Wow...who is that? Damn she's a lucky girl." I muse, teasing him.

 

"Whatever, you know it's you." He laughs out, sighing tiredly.

 

"Well, yeah...and I'm happy." Placing my hands on his chest, I move them up to his neck, caressing him there before I stretch over and kiss him delicately on the lips.

 

"Mmmm...you really do taste sweet you know. But...it's getting late. I should maybe go." His tone is sad as he moves to get up but I hold him down, not wanting this perfect moment to end.

 

"Don't go, stay." I plead.

 

"Verona you know I can't. I have a shipload of work to do and we have class tomorrow. I'll tell you what..." Justin begins, kissing my forehead gently. "I'll stay until you fall asleep, then I'll leave and be back tomorrow to take you to school. Deal?" He's looking down at me now, his blues shades lighter, emitting a mixture of emotions I can't quite read.

 

Sticking out my bottom lip, I shake my head knowing that he really can't stay as much as I wish he could.

 

"You're a cute pouter."

 

"And you're a cute asshole." I snigger causing Justin to groan.

 

"That's just wrong Verona and you know it. Much like your addiction to McDonalds."

 

"It was never the fast food that I was addicted to Justin." I solely admit, realizing that maybe it's ok if he knows now.

 

"I see." He breathes out casually and I eye him strangely.

 

"You knew didn't you?" When I see the knowing smile on his face I instantly get my answer. "Oh god..." This is beyond embarrassing. I think I might be blushing too. Well I guess I was kind of being obvious.

 

"Well, just so you know, it made my job that much more enjoyable considering I had a favorite customer and all."

 

"Nice Justin...smooth." I giggle.

 

"Eh, I try. Now go to sleep girl. We both have a long day tomorrow, but if I'm spending it with you, then I'm looking forward to it."

 

"Me too..." I agree, before fixing myself against him, shutting my eyes and taking in a deep breath.

 

"And hey Vern?" Justin calls out to me seconds later.

 

"Yeah?" I sigh, feeling the drowsiness slowly creeping into my system as I drape my arm over his waist.

 

"Just so you know, it was never the addiction to computers or the joy of working in the computer lab that kept me coming back because really, I didn't need the job anymore since my mom got promoted. So..." Trailing off, he yawns lightly and I'm wondering if he'll even be able to get up and dress himself to head back to his apartment. I know I wouldn't if it were me after what happened. "I guess we're even." Justin coos. "Night Vern. Sweet Dreams..."

 

Not really having a reply to that statement, I just smile against his chest loving that we can be like this now, and I'm certainly looking forward to the days to come where we can build on this budding relationship.

 

I have to say, I never thought this day would ever come, but now that it has I'm just ecstatic that fate worked out in my favor.

 

And, if there is anything I've learned out of this, is that there is more than one way to satisfy your hunger cravings, though, I don't think I'll be giving up my late night pickups just yet...

 

What? Can you blame me really?

 

If there ever comes a day when I can get Justin on the menu you can bet I'm super sizing my order.

 

Yeah I know that sounded lame and down right wrong but I can't help it.

 

I've said this before and I'm sticking to it: The boy is just too damn delish for his own good...

 

*The End*


Completed
d_simplicity is the author of 38 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Late Night Pickups also liked 408 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial interracialj justin college