Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

 

Justin is a good kid. He gets straight A’s in school and he’s never late for curfew. He does his chores without complaint and he helps his grandparents with yard work on the weekends. This is the argument he had made to his mother when they were going to his aunt and uncle’s lake house for the weekend. He had wanted to stay home by himself but at fifteen years of age she had insisted that was too young to have the run of the house for the entire weekend. He had pleaded and begged, naming off every responsible decision he had ever made. He reminded her that he didn’t drink, that he didn’t do drugs, and that Trace wasn’t even in town this weekend, that she had nothing to be worried about.

 

After promising her for the millionth time that he would, under no circumstances, have anyone over to the house, that he would not leave the house, and that he would call if he so much as stubbed his toe, his mother finally gave in. He had waved from the driveway as she and his step-father had driven off, watching until their car disappeared around the corner, the setting sun casting a warm glow on everything. Then he had turned to go inside, anticipation coiling in his belly.

 

Justin has plans for this weekend. Nothing that involves anything scandalous or illegal…well…actually it is kind of scandalous and technically it is illegal but it’s not going to hurt him. Trace left for the weekend on a retreat of some kind and in his possession his best friend left Justin a tape. A simple video tape, unmarked and seemingly blank, but Justin knew what was on it. Well, he didn’t know because he’d never actually seen it but Trace’s wide eyes when they had talked about it was enough to peak his curiosity. Enough to miss a weekend of swimming and grilling out to stay home by himself.

 

This weekend, Justin was going to watch porn.

 

He’s seen porn before. Just that soft core after hours stuff on Showtime but, from what Trace said, this blows that shit outta the water. He can feel himself starting to get hard as he climbs the stairs two at a time, making his way towards his room.

 

Once inside he closes the door behind him, somewhat paranoid even though the house is completely empty. He’s slightly breathless as he flips his comforter back and lifts his mattress, pulling the tape out and looking at it. He’s been waiting for this all week. Ever since Trace slipped it to him before they parted ways at the end of the school day.


He tosses the tape onto the bed and pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it in the hamper as he kicks off his shoes. He bends down to pull off his socks, and as he straightens he starts to undo his belt but he stops. No, that will be for later. He walks to the door again and flips the light switch, tossing the room into semi-darkness, the sun almost completely set now.

 

His hands tremble slightly as he snatches the tape from the bed and walks over to his TV. He shoves it in the VCR and flicks on the television, setting it to auxiliary. The blue screen casts a soft light on his chest and he looks down at himself, relishing in his own body for a moment, shifting his feet and feeling the fabric of his jeans constrain his semi-hard cock.

 

He’s panting as he presses “play” and quickly crawls back into the tangled mess of his sheets, situating the pillows beneath his head. The blue screen immediately changes to a scene of a pretty young woman lying on her side in bed, wearing only a thin tank top and panties. She rolls onto her back and stretches languidly, tightening all her muscles. Justin licks his lips, watching as her thin tank top rises to reveal her taut stomach and he feels his dick twitch over how easily her breasts move under her thin top. She’s not wearing a bra.

 

She moans softly, her body going limp against the mattress and sighs, steepling her knees before letting her legs fall open easily. Justin licks his lips again as she brings a hand down to caress her inner thigh and his throat goes dry as she brings her hands up to cup her breasts through her tank top. He’s breathing hard, hands fisting in the sheets, his dick begging to be let free from its denim prison but he waits.

 

The girl on the screen is fondling herself, pulling at her nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top, her head lolling to one side, her eyes closed. Justin imagines what it would be like to touch a woman like that, to pinch her nipples between his fingers, to mold her breasts with his hands. He gasps slightly when the girl sits up, her arms crossing over her body to pull the tank top over her head. He whimpers slightly, his eyes licking over the heavy globes of her breasts, watching as they flatten slightly when she lies back again, taking in the darkness of her nipples as she rolls them between her fingers.

 

Justin’s hand comes up, sliding across his neck slowly, watching as one of the girl’s hands does the same, trailing it down his chest as hers does, smoothing over his rippling abs. He gasps as he cups himself through the fabric of his jeans, squeezing hard, watching her rub herself over the fabric of her panties.

 

Justin strokes the skin just above his jeans for a second before reaching down and unbuckling his belt. He flicks the button of his pants open and slides down the zipper, sighing as the pressure on his cock is released. He shoves his pants down, kicking them off his legs impatiently before settling back and rubbing the heel of his hand over his boxer clad erection. He moans when she moans, watching her fingers slip up and down along the crotch of her underwear.

 

His hand mimics hers as she slips her hand into her panties and rubs slowly. His hand grips his cock, heavy and warm in his palm and he wants nothing more than to tug and pull until he pops but no…not yet. His mouth is dry as she throws her head back and moans, his dick twitching at the sound and he gives it a squeeze, eye lids fluttering. He whimpers slightly, wanting to see more than her fingers moving beneath the fabric of her underwear.

 

And then suddenly there is an angry shout from off camera. He’s startled nearly out of his skin, his hand flying from his dick and sitting straight up, looking around the dark room, almost thinking he wasn’t alone any more. The camera cuts to a man standing in the doorway and Justin breathes a sigh of relief, chuckling to himself as he settles back against the sheets.

 

He frowns slightly as the girl tries to cover herself with the blanket, the man coming in and crawling into bed with her. Some dialogue is exchanged and Justin furrows his brow, wincing at the poor acting skills. Shit, the kids on his piddly little show could have done better than…


His eyes widen as the girl pushes the man’s pants down and pulls his dick out, stroking it slow with her hand. Justin pants, watching her watch her hand push and pull on the guys cock. Justin growls, shoving his boxers down and kicking them off his feet irritatedly.

 

His hand wraps around his dick, stroking slow, following the motion of the girls hand, imagining that it’s hers and not his. His eyes practically bug out of his head when the girl brings her mouth down, sucking the tip of the guys dick into her mouth before pulling back and smiling up at him. Justin moans when she dips down again, her pink lips spreading wide over the head, her hand still pushing and pulling slow. Justin’s hand slows, bringing his thumb up to rub back and forth, back and forth over the head, smearing the wetness of his precum over the tip. He moans at the sensation, his balls tingling but he pushes it down. He’s not ready yet.

 

He’s panting hard as the girl leans back, grinning lasciviously up at the man as he tugs her panties down her legs and Justin moans at the sight of her naked body, licking his dry lips and bringing his hand down to the base of his cock, giving it a squeeze. She parts her legs wantonly and Justin stomach convulses, the pressure on his loins almost unbearable at the sight of her dripping pink slit. His mouth hangs open as the man guides his dick towards her, rubbing the head in her wetness and she moans.

 

Justin moans too, bringing the palm of his free hand to his mouth and licking it before bringing it down and smoothing it over the tip of his cock, now purple with want. He closes his eyes and imagines his spit is her juices, slick and warm just for him. His eyes open just in time to see the man pierce her, her moans floating into his ears like a song, watching as her pussy swallows him whole. His head falls back against the pillows, both his hands wrapping tight around his throbbing dick, thrusting up into his hands in the same slow rhythm the man is setting.

 

Justin is whining and panting with every twitch of his hips, his hands gripping him tight as he watches the girls pussy take the guy in over and over and over and he imagines it’s him, pounding his dick into her with all he’s got, making her scream and writhe the way she is on screen.

 

He’s restless now, hips twitching into his hands, the tip of his dick leaking and it brings him intense pleasure to swipe his thumb through it and draw it down his aching shaft, pretending it’s her juices coating him. He brings one hand down, rolling his balls gently between his fingers and his back arches, but he pushes it down…not yet… not until…

 

“I’m coming,” the girl on the screen whimpers and she bites her lip, her hips twitching up against the man’s and she says it again, “fuck, I’m coming.”

 

Justin gasps, watching her throw her head back and scream, her body shaking and trembling as she pushes her hips up against the man over and over again. And Justin can’t take it, his hand moving rapidly over his dick, his hand working himself hard. He moans deep in his chest before whining, his orgasm so close.

 

And then he feels it, that first hard tug in his balls and pleasure rips through him.

 

“I’m coming,” he whispers into the room and then as his body convulses again he shouts it, “I’m coming!” his cum shooting warm into the air and falling back wetly onto his stomach, his dick twitching hard.

 

His hand slides over the head, capturing some of his essence and rubbing it up and down his shaft. His balls seize up hard and he shouts again, as he shoots again, the pleasure so intense and so good, goose bumps pricking his skin. His hand doesn’t stop and neither do his hips, his body convulsing over and over and over, pleasure curling his toes. He writhes and moans and shivers as spurt after spurt shoot from his dick until finally the pulsing has slowed and it’s less rhythmic, his cum bubbling out over his hand slowly until its no more and he falls back against the sheets, spent and sweating.

 

He whimpers as his hand squeezes his overly sensitive shaft and winces when the sensation overpowers him. He pants and swallows hard, trying to wet his dry mouth, feeling his dick go soft in his hand.

 

His head lolls and he watches through heavy lids as the guy is still pounding into the girl, this time from the back. He reaches weakly for the remote, turning off the television, wanting to save that for another day.

 

Right now he’s tired and – he looks down at himself wrinkling his nose – dirty. He should take a shower but his body is so weak he’s not even sure he can sit up let alone walk to the bathroom for a shower. He settles for reaching for his boxers and feebly wiping himself down, sighing as he tosses them aside and curls onto his side, letting his weary body fall into a satisfied slumber.


Completed
SomethingBlue42 is the author of 59 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Tape also liked 18 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jailbait weeb wank