Chapter 6 b

" We have to go. NOW." I heard Lonnie, but I wasn’t exactly taking heed to his words. Instead, I was more or less transfixed by the screaming woman standing in front of me. It was surreal. After all night of looking for her, she had finally found me. Only this encounter was going nothing like how I planned it, and the more she stood yelling, the worse I began to feel. By worse I mean my head was picking up wind as it increased its spinning due to her outrage. Damn she was sexy, but that didn’t excuse her from yelling my fucking eardrums off.

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!..DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE HOW MUCH OF A FUCK UP YOU ARE??" Only my mother could talk to me like that, and Lynn Harless never did. Standing up, I discarded Girl B off my lap and stood face to face with a fuming Bryne. Her breath was hot, airing across my face as I stepped unusually close to her. I didn’t think we were that close, but when it felt like I was inhaling her every exhale, I kind of figured we might have been. Those damn shots.

" Lower your fucking voice." I heard myself growl, I meant to yell, but I didn’t. I was holding her arm, which I didn’t notice until her eyes went to my embrace. She looked back and forth between our connection and me before she suddenly yanked her arm back to her side.

" Why..you wouldn’t want people to hear what they can already see!" She smelled like cherries, like she’d been sucking on them all night. My thoughts instantly flashed to a picture of her, pulling the stem from her mouth, sucking hard on the explosion of cherry flavored juices that filled her mouth. I suddenly wanted to taste it, taste her, but she wouldn’t keep her mouth still-she was too busy laying me out. " Don’t you have any fucking morals?!"

"What’s it to you?!" From the corner of my eye I could see Lonnie ushering Girl A and Girl B away from us, which proved to anger Bryne even more.

" You disgust me, you know that?! Not only are you once again here to ruin another one of my engagements, but your flaunting two pieces of desperate ass for the world AND Belinda to see! Don’t you care?"

" Why do YOU care?" I was avoiding answering her question. My mind didn’t care enough to be Belinda conscious, as I was once again more focused on the woman that now stood in front of me. She was glaring at me, her sequenced top causing an eerie glow about her face that somehow enhanced her already perfect features. Her mouth had finally stopped moving, in fact it looked pursed- like whatever I had just said stumped her for words. I had forgotten that easily, but then remembered it had something to do with wondering why SHE cared so much. From my recollection, she had a strict No Justin Timberlake policy- which meant she could have cared less about Belinda and I. Why, now, was there such a drastic change?

" Belinda is my friend."

" She’s always been your friend." I wasn’t buying that concerned friend bullshit. If she was that concerned she would have grabbed Belinda herself, so that she could see the shit firsthand. But there was no Belinda, there was just her and I and if she thought that I would attribute her obvious anger to her close ties with Belinda she was sadly mistaken. This time she released a frustrated sigh and I felt the wave of warm cherry scented air fill me. " Tell me why you care." I had placed my hand on the small of her waist and took a step closer as I guided her one closer to me. Her eyes widened, her nostrils even flared, but her hands didn’t come to my chest in protest. " Tell me."

" I..." I was watching her, even through the heavy haze of my intoxication I could see the clear and intent gaze of her eyes. Her mouth was parted, and I took that as a subtle invite. It didn’t matter that she didn’t say it, I knew what she wanted. I wanted it to.

" You what? Tell me Bryne." She felt so good pressed up against me, her hands now grasping at my arm, her chest gradually picking up momentum as her breaths quickened and her resolve weakened. She opened her mouth, and it could have been to say something, but I guess I’ll never know. My mouth had already claimed hers.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral celebrityj cheaterj triangles enemiesturnedlovers