Author's Chapter Notes:
This is only part of the chapter..i'll be adding more later..

I'm beginning to think Andy has a thing for Bryne. I mean the man just looks to willing to take on the task many other interns just despise doing. It makes me wonder what he gets out of it. I like to think I'm pretty good with the 'radar' , and can spot a 'lance' a mile away- so I'm slightly confused it as to why I'm even considering Andy having a 'thing' for Bryne. I'm just counting the days until Lance finally reveals to the public that he is in no way a heterosexual, I mean the man wore lumberjack shirts in early 2000. Not to mention he had like the hottest teen star, Danielle 'Fucking' Fischel and he turned down the opportunity to pop her cherry. What an idiot. I love the man though, which is probably part of the reason why I'm not completely impartial to homosexuals. At least I believe I'm partial, since I don't carry the typical 'they should burn at the cross' syndrome. It still doesn't mean I appreciate any of their advances, because I don't. I lived, laughed and loved a man who turned out to prefer other men and if he was able to withstand from any of that bullshit, I expect the same respect from the rest. Anyway, back to Andy, I don't like the look in his eye that he gets when he knows I'm about to ask him to run the "errand". It makes me want to send him away and asked geek faced Johnny instead. At least then I'd no there was never a chance of any interest sparking- because Johnny's as dry as they come- not to say that there is any between Andy and Bryne. It's just that for some reason, I know that she tolerates him and I wonder why.

" So she liked the flowers?" I had left him with plans to deliver flowers to her office, first thing that next morning, that same night I walked off the plane in Los Angeles. The idea was to get it out the way, so that I could have a normal functioning day without the reminder of her. Only, when I woke up that morning, and the first thought that popped into my head was which flowers should I send Bryne to knock her socks off- I kind of defeated the purpose of calling Andy the night before. It was the first call I placed that morning, and I specifically asked for Sweetpeas and snapdragons. It was a lethal combination. Any person with a love for flowers would know so. I should know, since my mother is obsessed with her garden. I used to hate that I knew so much, but now I appreciate it and at times like these- when I can send a subtle hint without the recipient ever knowing- I fucking loved that I knew. My mother said even if a girl doesn't know the exact meaning behind each delicate flower, she at least gets the impression. I hope she's right, but then I hope she's wrong. I like thinking that I just basically told Bryne that I desire her and would give her delicate pleasure if that was her chosen desire. Just looking at Bryne you could tell she's used to that soft, gentle shit. The caresses, the lingering stares, and don't get me wrong, I have finesse when it comes to that. Only, I don't limit myself. There are no bounderies when I'm exploring. I can have the soft touch, but I can also bring the pain. A little cocky? No it's a lot of cocky and a well deserved right. I don 't have to say so myself, I just choose to.

" She accpeted them." The look in Andy's eye said it all. She must have flipped. He looked like he was about to spill the beans and the longer I sat looking at him, the more nervous he became. I didn't need to hear him say she loved them I already figured she would. At least he wasn't reporting that she had some sort of allergic reaction, for then I would surely spending the rest of my life apologizing to the girl.

" Take her a caramel macchiato from 'bucks and ..."

" Sir?' Andy looked like he was going to choke over the fact that he interrupted, which flattered me, but tickled me all the same. If only he knew he could relax, without me having to tell him. I'm a hard ass, but I'm not a fucking headmaster.

" Yeah."

" She likes cafe` lattes." I gathered my brow in confusion and just stared at him. How in the hell would he know something like that? Maybe after the many mornings he's rushed after her, it was just something he knew. Maybe.

" So tell me, why is it that Ms. James is so nice to you?" The crooked smile on my face seemed to ease up his demeanor and I settled back in my chair in preparation of his answer. " Go ahead, be honest." I encouraged, since I wanted a straight answer. I couldn't deny the pull inside me when it came to thinking about how he was learning all these intimate details about her when it was me who went out his way everyday to get to her. I just wanted to know, and I needed for him to explain it to me.

" Well, excuse me for my honesty sir, but she thinks your a self-serving, disrespectful pompous ass." I smirked at the sentiment, while Andy looked beet red from embarrassment.

" Why does she think that?" I urged him to continue, hoping he had another explanation to provide aside from the one time fault I had earlier this year. I mean the woman could really hold a grudge.

" Aside from what happened at that art gala she planned...." I nodded and watched as indecision clouded over his features. He knew something! I leaned forward in my seat and cocked an eyebrow, he was going to tell me everything he knew or he'd never again see a need to step foot inside this building.

" Aside from that."

"Well...uh...I.."

" Out with it Andy." I simply stated watching as he breathed in heavily and wiped at the beads of sweat forming across his face.

" She hates you even more because of how you treat Belle." Belle? The words came out so fast that I hate to dissect each one, and even after doing so I had no clue as to who Belle was. Just what I needed for her to be holding something else against me that I didn't even have a clue about.

" Who is Belle?" This time it was Andy who looked confused. It was obvious that somehow, over the course of the past few months, he had gathered enough incriminating evidence concerning around me and this alleged "Belle" that would have him looking at me like I should know who the girl was.

" Belle...Bryne's artist friend." Belinda! Fuck, no wonder Bryne wants to snatch the air I breath. I can just imagine what nonesense Belinda tells her, that probably doesn't even come close to whats really going on. Yeah I've done my share of dirt to Belinda, but she's done her share to me and if there is anyone to blame about our situation its both of us. So why the hell was Bryne so mad at me? I took note of it, and dismissed Andy. I didn't have to tell him what was said in this room stayed in this room, he knew as clear as day that if word ever leaked out his ass would fry. I turned to the sound of my cell phone, which suddenly started vibrating across the desk at which I sat and watched as Cameron's name appeared across screen. I just watched it go to voicemail, and decided that I would call her later. I didn't feel like the mushy shit right now, and I knew all she wanted to do was talk about how much we miss each other. After the first one hundred times, that shit gets old. Pushing myself up, I decided to go handle business and get the information I needed from JC. We had a month to get this thing together, and there was a lot of shit to handle in between time.

" I don't recall that." I was tied up in another drawn out phone conference with my lawyer who wanted to know the details of the alleged attack I had on some paparazzi fellow named Tad. I've been in this business for more than half my life, I've had at least one hundred daily encounters with the son of a bitches everyone likes to call paparazzi, and to ask me to remember some asshole named Tad was a bit of a stretch. I'm sure whoever it was, he was linked to a scandal and was just trying to hussle me out of some cash. I don't know why my lawyer is bothering me with this shit right now, when I have plans to take Bryne out to lunch. I'm currently riding to her office now, and I don't need this shit clouding my thoughts when I have other shit to handle.

" There is a picture here that says you will." There is always a picture, always an exxagerated story of the actual events, and always another person trying to explain to me that I need to take the bullshit a little more seriously. Like I have time to worry about some paparazzi freak. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm sweating this girl, and might I add that I'm doing so VERY hard, that happens to be close friends to a girl I've been fucking for damn near eight years - who is not even my girlfriend! I don't have time for Tad, and I don't have time for Bill my lawyer.

" That's great, does my hair look nice?"

" Justin"

" Bill" I reply back with a mocking tone behind it. I realize that I'm in front of Bryne's office building now, and as promised I'm here to take her to lunch. It's Friday. Without even saying goodbye I hang up the phone and climb out the car. Shaking my shoulders, I saddle up for the crazy antics that are bound to take place once I head inside...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral celebrityj cheaterj triangles enemiesturnedlovers