Chapter 14

 

It was 4:12 a.m. There was someone knocking on my door. I wasn’t expecting anyone, and as I pulled myself from the couch on which I laid, I couldn’t think of one reason why anyone would be banging on my door at this hour. I thought to grab my shirt, which was laying on the floor near the table, but that thought didn’t process until I was already at the door reaching for the knob. Whoever it was, they sounded frantic- banging their fist against my door, and I thought twice about calling Lonnie. He should have called me; better yet he should have sent whoever it was away. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with any shit tonight, my mind was going crazy, my body was aching and I needed something that I couldn’t convinced myself I deserved to have. It didn’t stop me from wishing, wanting the shit out of her, which could account for the frustrated mood I found myself in- standing in front of my door, listening to the desperate knocks. I placed my hand against the wall and pulled the door towards me, forgetting to even look through the peep whole. When my eyes focused, I figured I had to be dreaming. It was Bryne. Her beautiful brown eyes were clouded over with hesitation and I could tell she’d been crying because I could see the tears stained against her cheeks. My heart broke at the sight of her. Her hair was all over her head and even in this messy state her chocolate brown locks looked soft to the touch. She looked disheveled, distraught, but my eyes couldn’t have wished for a lovelier sight. She still had her same dress on, and the soft black fabric still clung mercilessly to her beautiful body. I had watched her all night; especially when she moved and the fabric stretched across her every curve. It drove me insane all night; it made me wonder how it would feel to watch the material slip off of her. Now she stood there, her eyes watching me, her lips quivering to hold back tears, and my heart reached for her as I pulled her into my arms. Her tears were hot against my bare skin, and they fell instantly once her head rested against my chest. I didn’t say a word as I held her close, smoothing her hair against her head, willing to be that force that could stand strong and let her cry until she felt sedated. I never held a woman before, not like this, not when there were tears and consolation to be given. It felt good, it felt right, it felt like I was giving her something that I didn’t even know I had. The feeling filled me with peace..no it was stronger than that. So strong that I was lifting her face to mine, and placing my lips on hers and taking each breath of sadness away with every synchronized movement of our lips. She  held herself against me, moved to wrap her hands around my neck, and I lifted her until she wrapped her legs around me and took us over to the couch. I don’t know what’s come over me, but the feeling I get when her body is held against mine, and my hand holds tight to her bare thigh, with the taste of her mouth within mine..it’s more than I ever felt. Something I don’t recognize. It’s a pull greater than desire, bigger than any need I ever had. This time I wasn’t scared, not while holding her in my arms, feeling her warmth against me…I wasn’t scared.

 

“ Justin..” she paused and rested her head in the space between my shoulder and neck, I could feel her breath hot against my skin. I waited for her to speak, my hands moving against her thigh, tracing the line of her thong. I wanted her, at this point I needed her, but I wasn’t willing to move any further than she wanted to go.

 

“ Yeah Bee.” I breathed, taking her into my senses as I inhaled her familiar scent and tasted her soft skin. My hands moved closer to her warmth and dipped inside, just to feel her juices surround my fingers. She moved closer to me, lifting her hips so that my fingers went deeper inside of her driving my fucking senses wild just thinking about how she tasted, how she felt… She kissed the side of my neck, bit softly on the lobe of my ear as my finger pushed further and further inside of her.

 

“ Make love to me Justin.” She whispered it so softly I thought I imagined it, like I made up the words in my mind. I swallowed hard and moved my fingers outside of her so that they stroked her walls, replenishing the moisture even more as I felt more of her juices flow down. I was near deciding that I had willed her to say those words when she leaned into my ear and repeated them before leveling her eyes with mine. The look in her eyes unnerved me, had me grasping at words to say. I had never been so struck by a woman, I had never been rendered speechless. She placed her hand between us and carefully massaged the outline of my pants, and the shit had me jumping beneath her. I couldn’t believe this was happening, she was invoking things inside of me I never thought I’d feel. I moved my hand from between her legs and cupped both of my hands beneath her as I brought us to a standing position, her thighs still wrapped around my waist. When we reached the bedroom, I laid her on the bed and stood over her, watching her as she watched me. Through the darkness, I could see her chest moving up and down in controlled motion and I could hear her slow breaths escaping her mouth. I could tell she was nervous, and I moved her thighs further apart as I knelt down in front of her, my mouth anxious to taste her. Her hands reached out for mine, and I moved up to kiss her. I could feel her body quivering beneath mine and I hadn’t even begun to touch her.

 

“ Bee baby…trust me.” I kissed her, my hands moved up her thighs, underneath her dress and to the strap of her thong. She lifted her hips as I moved them down until the dampened material lay beside me on the floor. I placed kisses along the inside of her thigh, reveling in the scent of her as my mouth moved over the source of my hunger. The moment my tongue touched her flesh, a moan fell from her lips and her body arched forward. Spreading her lips apart I tasted her goodness, flicked my tongue across her moist lips and cupped the bottom of her to bring her closer. Her flesh molded into my hand as her juices poured into my mouth. She tasted so fucking sweet, better than I imagined, like some exclusive type shit. She moaned with every lap of my tongue and my dick pushed out of my boxers throbbing, needing to feel her. When she came, I held her down as her body shook with convulsions. She screamed out my name and the feeling that followed filled me like no other. I felt like she was mine for the taking, and my body couldn’t wait to feel itself nestled deep within her, moving in and out of her. I moved up her body, and rested myself in between her thighs as I kissed her and stroked her wetness. She felt so fucking good and it was nothing but restraint that kept me from plunging inside of her that very moment. I told her I would take her inch by inch, and that’s exactly what I planned to do. I felt her hand reach between us and finally wrap around my length. She looked up at me, her eyes glowering with that feeling I felt deep inside. I moved to my side and focused on her as I moved her dress up her body and over her head. Her breathing was once again heavy, and I kissed her to calm her. She moved my hands to her breast and moved the material of her bra down, exposing her taut nipple which I immediately took into my mouth. Her flesh was so soft, her body was so amazing, and every touch felt like she was feeling it for the first time. I dipped my fingers back inside of her, to make sure she was ready for me, as I positioned my head in the front of her entrance. She placed her hands against my chest and leaned up to kiss me. Her movement caused my length to press against her, and she moaned inside my mouth.

“ Bee…” I was ready to push inside of her, I could already fell her juices coating me, but I wanted her to tell me to go forward. It was crazy, because this wasn’t me. I took what I wanted, when I wanted it, but I was willing to wait with her. With my head already pushing forward, and my need to fill her damn near weakening me, I was waiting for her. She had to be where I was at, ready for what was about to happen.

“ I need you Justin…please.” I kissed her slowly as I placed myself fully inside of her. Her moans heightened, as I took her slowly, her walls swallowing me inside, her warmth surrounding me and for a moment all I could do was just stay there. Her legs wrapped around me, her body pushed against me, and I was caught up inside of her, my emotions running wild with how sleek and tight her fit was. Shit… she had me at the brink of insanity and I hadn’t even moved within her. She was so tense, her body was fighting to relax, and I kissed her softly, as I began to stroke her gently, moving myself further inside.

 

“ Baby…relax…” she relaxed her thighs, gasped out in surrender as I felt her walls loosen around me and I began to move slowly inside of her. The shit was surreal. She felt so fucking wet… and warm. Her moans didn’t stop, and she screamed my name as my strokes deepened. I held onto her, my resolve weakening for her with every stroke inside of her. It never felt like this before. I never felt this attached, this connected to anyone. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and I could see the pleasure without them open. But I wanted to see her, I wanted to watch her as I filled her space, I wanted her eyes open.

 

“ Bryne..baby, open your eyes.” They fluttered open and I could feel my heart swell. The feeling that washed over me didn’t have the right words to explain it. I was stunned, stunned by her beauty, stunned by our connection. I fell…and I didn’t stop myself. I didn’t break my fall, like I had every other time I felt the feeling rushing forth. Her eyes stared up into mine, the pleasure coaxing over them, but not enough to hide that spark… that glower…that look, that indescribable look that matched that indescribable feeling I felt.

 

“ You feel it?” she opened her legs even further as I thrust inside of her, another wave of pleasure coating me, guiding me as I move in and out of her. I know she feels it… I know she can feel more than this act… I know she can feel what this is. She doesn’t answer me, but her moans get louder, and I go deeper, filling her until her walls clamp down around me and her nails begin to dig into my back. I know she’s there, I know she’s about to release, I can feel it in the way she’s holding onto me, I can hear it in her groans. I want to hear her say it, I want to hear her scream it when she reaches that point of no control…that point she’s vastly approaching. “ Tell me Bryne…”

 

“ I…don’t…I can’t..” she moans, fighting against herself, wrapping her legs even tighter around me. I reach for one of them.., and I move it forward, so she no longer has any clutch, she no longer has anything to hold on to. She then moves her hands to the edge of the bed, grasping for covers, her body tensing as I feel the juices mounting within her. I place her leg on my shoulder and reach for her hands, gathering them into my own and pressing them above her head.

 

“ Tell me Bryne.” I move even deeper inside of her, I can feel her body writhing beneath mine, succumbing to that feeling of release. I know she’s on the edge of her reason, and the way I’ve got her, there is nothing else to hold onto. I want to hear her say those words as I’m buried deep inside of her, those words that can put a name to this feeling, this feeling I got bottled up in me, this feeling that comes whenever she’s around.

 

“ Justin…” she moans and I thrust deeper and deeper, I’m going to take her over her peak, but before I do I want to hear her say it. I feel my own release rushing forth, and I can tell it won’t be much longer until I lose control and the feeling I’ve tried so hard to place comes fluttering out of my mouth.

 

“ Tell me…”

 

“ Oh…yes! Yes! I can’t….but I do!” she moans and her body tightens, her lips swell against me and I can feel the intensity rush from her and dispel upon me. She reaches for me, her mouth pressed against mine, and with one last thrust I spill inside of her, and I can feel her lips moving against mine, I can hear those words I needed to hear. I collapse on top of her, and bask in the moment. She’s taken me for all I got, and listening to her, murmur against me, placing those soft kisses around my mouth, I know I’ve taken just as much from her.

Chapter End Notes:
Wow.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral celebrityj cheaterj triangles enemiesturnedlovers