Author's Chapter Notes:
This was probably one of the hardest chapters to write. I hope you enjoy it.
Only Fifteen

January 2007

Nicole stepped out of the rented car, slamming the door behind her. “We should have stayed there.” she mumbled under her breath, reaching Justin.

Justin was crouching down by the drivers side wheel, but looked up and glared.

She glared back. “What? It’s the truth. If you would have listened to me-”

He straight up. “Listening to you is what got us here in the first place.” he mumbled.

“You didn’t have to volunteer to come along.” she shot back in an irritated voice, folding her arms in front of her. “Can we get back in the car before it starts to pour again?” she asked him.

It was the middle of the night, in Toronto and in the middle of nowhere apparently. Nicole liked to do the tourist thing, she didn’t get to do it often, but when she did she went all out. And it was one of those times. Trace, along with his girlfriend Joanna, Rachael and Justin had decided to join her. Somehow through all of it, the other three had bailed.

Justin sighed. “Why not? Were not going anywhere for awhile anyway….not with that flat.” Then added. “What kind of car doesn’t have a spare tire in the back of their trunk?” mumbling the last part.

“Apparently a rented one.” Nicole uttered, reaching for the door handle. “You know what?” she said out loud to no one in particular, as she opened the back door of the car.

“What are you doing?” he asked her with a light frown.

“Were going to be stuck here, so I’m going to get comfortable in the back seat.” she told him, sliding herself into the back seat and slamming the door behind her.

He only shook his head at her as he got back into the drivers seat and also slammed the door.

“At least it stopped raining.” she said.

Justin looked over his shoulder at her and glared once again.

“This is NOT my fault Justin.” she defended, slumping herself deeper into the seat.

“Yes…yes it is.” he stated.

She quickly straighten up and leaned in forward. “Excuse me? Who was the one driving?!” she exclaimed.

“Who’s idea-”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “You volunteered yourself to come along remember?”

“No, I just wasn’t smart enough to bail like everyone else did.” he mumbled.

They had been bickering and snipping at each other for 2 days now and both knew why. In fact it had been weeks, hell months since they had spent any time alone and it had been over 3 weeks since they had seen each other.

And it had also been over three weeks since Justin’s break up with Cameron…

“And if you didn’t want me to come then you should have said something.” he shot back.

He watched her opened her mouth as if to speak, but then closed it, pursing her lips together.

Justin couldn’t help but smile. “So you did want me to come along…”

“I never said that.”

He turned his body in her direction and let out small snort. “C’mon, Nic, admit it. You’ve missed me.”

She gave him a knowing look. She knew where he was heading with his words and she shook her head. “Uh, uh….no. Don’t give me that look.”

“What look?”

She leaned back against the back seat. “That look J.”

“Isn’t this the reason why you flew out here?”

She let out a light chuckle. “No. You know damn well, this had been planned way before you and Cameron broke up.”

“Perfect timing then.” grinning. “We both know that’s the only reason why we’ve been at each other throats for the past 2 days.”

“Cant it just be because you annoy me?” she asked innocently. “Because to be honest, you do. You really do.”

He made a face at her, but didn’t say a word. He was positive she was feeling the exact way he was at that moment. Confused….but a bit excited as well. Confused because it hadn’t even been a month since his break up and he was already thinking about another woman…then again, Nicole was not just another woman.

And excited because it had been over 4 years since the thought of having Nicole physically had crossed his mind. And just the thought…brought back that familiar tingle, she always seemed to stir in him.

And he was also feeling guilty. Should he really be thinking all these things after only three weeks? Truth was, he really hadn’t expected himself to think about Nicole that way again. Then again, why should there be guilt? It was not like he was having those thoughts about her when he was with Cameron.

“Nicole…” he started, the tone in his voice changing.

Nicole chewed on her lower lip then spoke up. “Look, this is probably not the best time to…you know be talking about-”

“About what?” he challenged.

Nicole let out a sigh. “This just isn’t the best time J-” she stopped herself. “We should be thinking about that flat tire and-”

Justin interrupted her. “Thinking about the flat tire? It’s raining and both our phones are dead, so there’s no way of contacting anyone right now. And unless you want to walk in the dark and in the middle of the rain-”

“Okay, okay, I get it.” she said with a small blush. “I just-” She stopped speaking as she watched him get out of the driver seat. The next thing she knew the backdoor was open and he slid next to her. “What are you doing?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” he asked, making himself comfortable in the backseat. Damn, she looked so cute, sitting there, her hair up and wet and….

“Were just going to sit here?” she asked interrupting his thoughts.

“No.” he started. “We can always have sex.” His voice serious.

Nicole’s jaw dropped but she recovered. “Your sense of humor is going to get you slapped one of these days.” she said.

But Justin wasn’t smiling. “Who says I’m joking?”

“It seems I might be the first to do the slapping…” she said in a threatening voice.

“We’ve never tried that before.” he stated, a small smile forming on his lips.

Nicole glared. “I wonder what everyone will think when you show up with a big red mark on your face.” Not backing down.

Justin tossed his head backwards and let out a laugh. “Okay, okay. I was just kidding.”

She folded her arms in front of her and gave him a satisfied smile.

“I’m not trying to rush-” he started.

Nicole unfolded her arms and wrinkled her nose at him. “Rush? There’s nothing to rush.”

“Nicole.”

“Justin.” she mocked back.

Justin gave her a knowing look. He knew she was thinking it too. “I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you-”

Nicole shook her head fiercely. “No. Don’t go there. Especially not right now.” her eyes pleading. “Can we-”

“Why not right now?” he demanded. “You know me Nicky, and in the past few weeks I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you . Period.” meeting her gaze. “I don’t know when it started…it just did.”

Her gaze didn’t falter, as she let out a small breath. “I don’t know what you want me to say…” she bit her lower lip. Her nervous habit. “Its only been a month Justin.”

Justin let out a small snort, leaning back against the seat. “Hell, I know that.” he turned his face toward her. “But somehow it doesn’t seem weird. You, on my mind that is.”

“No.” she said in a low whisper. She gave him a small smile. “It doesn’t feel weird for me either.” she corrected herself. “You, on my mind that is.”

Justin felt a grin form on his lips. “Good.” sliding closer to her, his hands reaching out for her face. He placed one hand behind her neck and gently pulled her toward him. “Relax.” he whispered, his mouth inches from hers. “Its just me.” He could sense the tension in her body.

“I know its you. That’s why I cant relax.” she told him, taking in a shaky breath, after licking her lips nervously.

He let out a light chuckle as his lips covered hers in a long kiss, that almost made him forget to breath. It felt good. Having her this way, holding her and kissing her. It felt right. As if his life hadn’t moved forward from the last time he had kissed her.

It was another again.

Justin moved his lips from her lips, letting his mouth kiss the side of her mouth. “God, Nicky…” he whispered. An overwhelming feeling consuming him. A feeling he couldn’t explain. A feeling only Nicole could cause deep inside of him.

Could this be the time? Could this be the chance they needed? After so many years that thought still linger in his head.

He could still sense the tension in her body. “Relax baby…” he cooed into her mouth.

Nicole broke away just a little bit, a shaky sigh leaving her lips. “I am…” locking eyes with his.

“Are you?” Justin whispered, amusement dancing in his eyes, as his tongue slightly licked one side of her sexy mouth.

“Oh god…” he heard her moan. “Don’t do that.” Her eyes rolling back in what he knew was arousal.

“Don’t do what?”

“Do that.” she stuttered. “With your tongue…” Her eyelids fluttering open.

In a hoarse voice he said. “I’ll keep doing it, until I have you relaxed.”

He swallowed, watched her throat pulse, and her chest swell, as she spoke. “Is that a promise?”

He responded by doing it again. That time, letting his tongue linger for a few seconds longer. She moaned again. But once again, she wasn’t completely there with him. He felt it in her body. “Why are you so nervous?”

“Mmm. I’m not.” she said trying to play it off.

“Yes, you are. I can feel the beat of your heart thumping in your chest. Relax for me Nicky.” lightly chuckling. “I haven’t seen or felt you this way since the first time we had sex.” he observed one hand over her chest.

“The first time we had sex I was only fifteen-”

“And a virgin.” he finished, a small smile tugging on his lips, remembering that day.

“And a virgin.” she repeated as his palm moved from her chest to stroke one side of her cheek.

“But you’re no longer fifteen and a virgin…” his mouth sending a trail of kisses down her jaw.

Nicole only sighed.

Justin stopped for a brief second with his kisses to admire her. “You feel so good.” he stated. “Just like I remember.”

It was working, his gentle words. He could feel her body begin to relax. Maybe it was the fact that it had been so long since they had been together that her feeling so tense. Whatever it was, he was going to get her to get past it.

“Hmm, your relaxing.” he observed in an encouraged voice. “But I’m pretty sure I can get you to relax even more.” covering her mouth with his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Winter of 97’

“Come in!” Nicole called out, bending back down to place the rest of her dry clothes in the basket. She heard the back door open and then close.

“Hey.”

She glanced over her shoulder. “Hey.” greeting Justin back, and straighten back up.

“Do you always do that? What if it had been someone you didn’t know?” Justin teased.

She placed the basket on top of the drier and rolled her eyes at him. “You called me like 5 minutes ago to let me know you were on your way.” she reminded. Then went to the door he had just walked through and locked it. “Happy now?” she asked him, making her way back the basket of clean clothes.

“Now you lock the door?” he continued to tease.

Nicole glared over at him. “You know what?” she started. “Just shut up.” she finished lamely. Taking a hold of the basket with her clothes under one arm.

Justin only laughed, as he reached out and took the basket from her. “Where to?”

“Thanks.” Nicole said. “To my room.” she informed him and leading him toward the stairs.

“Did your Mom make it okay to Nashville?” he asked, following behind her.

Nicole glanced over her shoulder at him. “Yea. She called a few minutes before you did to let me know she arrived just fine. The first words out of her mouth were, ‘I’m too old to be driving so far.’” smirking at him.

“Its only a four hour drive.”

“You know that, and I know that, but you know how over dramatic she can be.” Nicole said, opening her bedroom door for him.

“And she was going down there for…?” he asked placing the basket on her bed and sitting down himself.

“A convention of some sort.” walking over to her closet to take out a few hangers.

“She’s not going be up there by herself is she?”

Nicole shook her head, as she reached into the basket and took out a blouse and placed it on the hanger. “No. Some of the other professor are already there. She wont be alone.”

Nicole’s mom was a professor at one of the local community colleges in Memphis.

“But you will.” he stated with a light grin.

She looked at him through her lashes. “Until tomorrow night.” she reminded him. “Not really alone though, she asked Traces’ mom to come and check on me.”

“And mine.”

She snorted. “I’m surprise she just didn’t get the whole neighbor to watch over me.”

“She didn’t ask me.” he mused out loud.

Nicole rolled her eyes, as she walked back to the closet and hanged up the blouse. “That was because I asked her not to ASK you.” turning around to face him, a grin on her features.

He glared at her. “Well she should have. I could have kept an eye on you. Everyone thinks your so innocent.” he half-joked.

“I am.”

It was his time to snort.

She lightly slapped him on the leg with the hanger. Justin was quick and took a hold of her wrist, raising his eyebrow at her.

“I just wish she would see I’m not a little girl anymore. I‘m fifteen.” trying her best to break free from his grip.

Fifteen. Damn, sometimes he forgot that. Nicole didn’t act fifteen. She was by far the most intelligent person he knew. She was also funny, sweet, loving, and sexy. Yes, sexy, she might only be fifteen years old, but there was just something about her that made his knees weaken, that made him want to drop everything just to make her happy.

Yes, Nicole was sexy, in an innocent way. Her lack of experience in anything sexual, made him want her in a way he never wanted anyone else. The innocence she still held in her eyes when he kissed her, made her over the top sexy. The fact that she didn’t consider herself sexy made him ache for her…

She was sexy without even trying.

Dear god, and she was only fifteen.

He took the hanger out of her hand and threw it on the floor, his grip still on her. “You’re her baby, no matter how old you get.” he told her. Trying to focus back on the conversation at hand.

She wrinkled nose. “Just like you’re Lynn’s?” she asked in a teasing voice.

“Yep.” he said proudly.

“I’m glad your so proud of being a momma’s boy.” she narrowed her eyes at him. “Can you let go?”

“Nope and yes I’ am proud.”

She shook her head in a disapproving way. “Almost 17 and still a momma’s boy….” He watched her lean in down to him, as if ready to kiss him.

Without thinking, he let go of her wrist. He wanted to kiss her too, but it seemed Nicole wasn’t thinking the same, as soon as he let go of her, she took a step back from him and gave him a smirk.

“That was mean.” he mumbled.

“You wouldn’t let go.” she defended, walking back toward her closet to grab another hanger.

Justin squinted his eyes, pretending to be mad at her before falling back on her bed. “That was just mean.” he repeated, lifting his head slightly.

She only wrinkled her nose at him, as she placed another item of clothing on a hanger to place back in her closet.

Neither said a word. But Justin watched her move back and forth between the bed and her closet. He could watch her all day. Somehow in the past month or so things between them had changed. He still wasn’t sure how it happen, but they had. They gone from being just friends, to being friends with benefits. Sure the benefits didn’t go farther than kissing….but there were benefits.

Nicole and him had always been close, even though Nicky was his cousin Rachael oldest friend. And even after him and his mom had left Memphis to fly over seas with the rest of the guys from Nsync, they continued to be close. They didn’t get to see each other, but it didn’t stop them from talking every day.

Then about a month and half ago, Rachael’s mom, Rachael and Nicole had been able to fly out to Germany-where the guys were at- for a few days.

From the moment he saw her, he knew something was wrong. As it turned out ,she had just broken up with her boyfriend, Josh after a five months of dating.

And somehow his comforting turned into something more…something that included kissing, and touching. And as sudden as it was, it hadn’t been weird. New, but not weird.

And even though Justin nor Nicole thought it was weird, they decided to keep quiet about it. Because neither one knew what it meant or what they were doing. And now he was home for a few days, and he hoped they could come up with an answer of where things would go between them…

Truth of the matter, he wasn’t sure if what happen in Germany had been because she was on the rebound from Josh or whether it was meant to be more.

Justin let his head fall back on the pillows. “I can fall asleep here.” he said jokingly, letting his eyes close. Trying to not think about it anymore.

“Your lucky my mom isn’t here.” he heard Nicole say.

He smiled and opened his eyes back up, as he slightly rolled over. “She loves me. She wouldn’t have to worry.” He joked, sitting back up on his elbow, and tilting his head a bit as his eyes focused on the small plastic bottle on her dresser. “I thought you said you weren’t getting them anymore?” he asked her, his voice changing.

Nicole stood by the basket again. “What?” a look of confusion in her eyes.

Justin sat up completely and took the small plastic bottle in his hand.

“Oh, yea. Its not a big deal.” Nicole said shrugging.

“It is when your getting them at the age of fifteen.” Justin told her.

She rolled her eyes . “They are just headaches J. Everyone gets them.”

He got out of the bed. “They are not just headaches Nicole. Your mom said the last one you had was a migraine.”

“You check up on me now?” she asked bitterly.

“Yes.” he said without a hint of shame in his voice. “I do when your getting migraines and not going to the doctor-”

“That’s because that’s all they are Justin. I haven’t had one in over a week in a half.” a hint of annoyance in her voice.

He was now face to face with her. “The last time that happen you were in bed for three days.” he reminded with a frown. “You should go see your doctor.”

“I’m never telling you anything again.” she threaten with a frown of her own.

Justin shrugged. “I’ll just call your mom.”

“What makes you think she’ll tell you anything?”

“I told you-she loves me.” he hint of a smile on his face, then added. “Go see the doctor Nicky.”

“Justin-”

He narrowed his eyes at her. “Please.” placing a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

She shut her eyes and let out a small sigh. “Okay, I promise if-” emphasizing the word “if”. She continued. “If I get another headache-migraine-whatever its called- I’ll go see my doctor. Okay?”

He bend his face lower and pressed his forehead against hers. “I’ll take it.” he whispered, locking eyes with her.

“You worry too much.” she teased.

“About you.” he said honestly, stroking the side of her face with his thumb.

“Well don’t. They are just headaches-”

“Maybe. But I rather have you be safe.” Justin said in a worried voice .”Your only fifteen Nicky, it just seems a bit weird. When you were in Germany for those few days and you got that migraine-”

“I know. I wasn’t very fun.” she said with a slight frown.

He shook his head slightly. “No, it scared me. It scared all of us. You couldn’t even get out of bed.” The look of worried in his eyes. “And I’m positive it wasn’t the first time something like that had happen.” The look in his eyes turning from worry to accusation.

Nicole shifted her eyes from his face for a split second. “Seriously. I’m not telling you anything anymore. Your worse than my mother.”

Justin let out a small chuckle. “Nic-”

She looked back up at him, their foreheads still pressed together. “I promise Justin.” she whispered.

“Thank you.” he said, wrapping his arms around her and pressing her closer to him, as he moved his forehead from hers and kissed the top of hers. This felt nice. After a few moments of silence, he broke away just enough to look back down at her. “Think I can get that kiss now?” Changing subjects.

She blinked innocently at him. “What kiss?”

He furrowed his eyebrows. “The one you stole from me 10 minutes ago.”

“Your such a smooth talker Justin. How many girls have you told that to?” she asked dryly.

“Just you.”

She snorted. “I might be only fifteen, but I am not that naïve or stupi-” her sentence was cut short as he fully covered her mouth with his.

A low moan escaped from her throat. His tongue licked over hers, teasing, tasting. Tenderly, touching her face with one hand. Tracing her ear with trembling fingertips. He could feel the heat of her body and the rapid thump of her heart against her chest. He been wanting to kiss her that way since she had left Germany, and he now had the chance and it was better than what he thought it would be.

She broke away first, a shaky breath leaving her as she said in a low whisper. “ I didn’t think you would want to do that again.”

“Why?”

“Because…” taking in a low breath. “Are kisses supposed to be that way?” she asked him, forgetting about his question. “I mean…because I have never been- you uh- made me-” she stopped herself once again, blinking. “I am not making any sense I’ am?”

He chuckled. “No. No, I know exactly what you mean.”

It was a different feeling. A feeling that he was pretty sure kids his age or her age wouldn’t understand. A feeling that he couldn’t seem to understand, but that only Nicole could make him feel.

“Fuck.” she whispered. “Do you feel like were in some kind of book? Because that’s what it feels like at this moment.”

He couldn’t help but let out a laugh. “I am making you nervous?”

She let out a shaky laugh. “What makes you think that?”

“Because your babbling and making no sense whatsoever.”

“And that makes you think I’m nervous?” she asked him with a frown.

“Yes. You have a tendency to babble and bite at your lower lip when your nervous.” he observed with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh.” was her response, pressing her lips together.

Justin leaned in back in closer to her and whispered. “If it makes you feel any better- your making me nervous too.”

She blinked innocently at him. “I’m sorry.”

There it was-that innocence he adored about her. She could back talk to him any day, call him on his shit, then there would be moments like this and her sexy innocence appeared.

He couldn’t help but smile at her simple response. He wasn’t sure if she understood what he meant, when he said she made him nervous. His nervousness had to do with the fact that he had one of the sexiest-if not the sexiest woman- in his opinion- in his arms and he couldn’t get the image of having her naked in his arms out of his head.

And he knew he shouldn’t be having those kind of thoughts about Nicole. He didn’t want to pressure her to do something she would later regret. Even if his mind couldn’t seem to understand that.

He was only 16, (almost 17) and he knew he had more experience than she did when it came to sex. He had learned at a young age about sex…and he didn’t want to sound cocky, but he had been told by past girls -women, that he’d knew how to please….that he was wise beyond his years-sort to speak.

Then again, plenty of people said that too, and not in a sexual way either, even Nicole. He could talk his way out of anything.

“Don’t be sorry.” he told her. “Do you know why your making me nervous?” he asked.

She tilted her head slightly. “I don’t know.” looking expectantly at him.

Justin found himself smiling at her response. He leaned in once again, brushing his lips over hers. After a few moments he broke away. “You may not be naïve or stupid Nicky, but-” he stopped himself, not sure on whether to continue.

“But what?” she asked curiously.

He opened his mouth to speak. “But…the innocence you have…” trailing off, not sure how to describe it.

Her eyes fell. “Oh.” was her response.

He cursed himself. He wasn’t trying to make her feel bad, or less. “Nicky-”

She shook her head interrupting him. “Its okay. Don’t worry, I get it.”

He gave her a confused look. “Get what?”

Nicole chewed on her lower lip, as a slight blush hit her cheeks. “I have no experience with…sex…so that’s not very appealing…”

Justin snorted back his laughter. “Are you kidding me?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding Justin?” she snapped at him. “I’m not smiling or laughing.” The sassiness back in her voice.

“Do you realize how tempting you are?” Justin asked her. “I could care less whether or not your experience with sex.” He watched her open her mouth as if to speak, but Justin continued. “Nicky, you are the prettiest, smartest girl I know-”

She snorted. “But not the type of girl you would want to be with.”

Now it was his heart that thumped rapidly in his chest. He carefully asked. “Be with?”

Nicole ran her hand absently over his chest, her cheeks still flush. “Sleep with…” trailing off, looking up at him through her lashes.

She had to be joking right? Had to be yanking his chain. Clearing his throat he started. “You think your not the kind of girl I would ever sleep with?” Making sure he had heard her right. His eyes expectantly waiting on her response.

“Well, yea.” she said in a low voice. “Pretty and smart isn’t exactly-hot or sexy.” pressing her lips together.

He could only stare at her. Not sure how to respond.

She gave him another nervous laugh. “You know what? Can we just stop this conversation? I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough for the next ten years.”

“Nicky-”

“Justin, really. Lets just stop.” she pleaded.

“Nicole.” he said in a stern voice, cupping her face in his hands. “You are hot, and sexy-”

“Nice try, but its not going to work. I mean its okay. Not everyone is meant to be sexy or hot.”

He pulled her face closer to his, lightly biting on her lower lip. He heard her let out a low groan. Her moan turned him on in a way he couldn’t control. “Baby, you are sexy. Sexy in more ways than I can ever explain.” he managed to whisper. “Do you have any idea how hard its been for me to not think of you in a sexual way?”

“J-”

“No Nicky.” stopping her. “Do you want to know how hard its been?” Reaching out for her wrist and guiding it from his chest, and to his lower body.

“How hard?” she asked at the same time he guided her hand lower down his now burning body.

“Do you want to find out?” Justin asked and stopping for a moment. Once again trying to contain some control. He didn’t want her to feel pressure to do something she wasn’t ready for. Even though it was pretty obvious her body told him other wise.

“Hmm.” was her response, her brown eyes now darker than he had ever seen them.

“Are you sure?” he asked again, his hold still on her wrist.

“Yes.” she said in a calm voice. “Unless…”

“Unless what baby?”

She swallowed. “Unless you don’t want me to find out.” Now he wasn’t sure if she was teasing him or being serious.

Justin gave her a sly grin. “I want you to find out.” his face then growing serious. “But if your not ready, then we don’t have to.”

Her brown eyes locked with his blue ones, she swallowed. “I want to find out.”

“Are you sure?” he repeated for what seemed the thousand time.

She gave him a small nod.

For the next following moments neither one said a word as Justin continue to guide her hand back down his body. The beat of his heart racing in a way he was sure of getting some kind of heart attack.

“This is how hard its been.” he said in a low voice, gently placing her hand on top of his now growing erection.

Her eyes went from where her hand had landed then up to his face. Her eyes wide.

“Now do you see Nic?” he let out a low grunt when he felt her give him a light squeeze.

She was now blushing profoundly. “I’m sorry.” she stuttered.

Justin swallowed. “For what?” he managed to ask, loving the way her hand felt on him.

For what? Dear god, she had just copped a field. His field. And was it her or was the room getting warmer? She swallowed nervously. Yes, she wanted to have him. Have him in a way she had never wanted anyone in her life. The kind of way that she had only read in books and seen in movies.

She blinked rapidly. “For uh…” realizing her hand was still planted on him. But she also realized he didn’t seem to mind at all.

“For what?” he asked again, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Nicole wrinkled her nose and shook her head slightly. “I’m not going to say-”

Justin laughed, stepping in closer. “I’m just kidding.” Covering his mouth with hers. Their tongues meshing in perfect sync. She heard him moan in appreciation as her fingers graze him once again. Hearing him moan that way, gave her a sense of empowerment she never had before. And she wanted to feel it more.

Nicole let her mouth kiss the side of his mouth. She heard him moan again, but it was a moan of disappointment as she moved her hand away and touched the side of his face. She already had a taste of what his kisses could do to her, now she wanted to experience the rest of it. The rest of him.

She felt every nerve of her body fully awake, as he pressed his body deeper to hers. Nicole slid her arms around his neck, letting him take control of the situation. Letting him kiss her into oblivion.

Justin’s mouth touched Nicole’s brushing lightly over her bottom lip. But Nicole didn't wait for him to do more than brush her lips, and took him instead. Her hands grabbed on, sucked on his bottom lip, and moaned into his ear.

Justin didn’t know where the sudden aggression had come from, but he wasn’t complaining. In fact he could thrive from it. He wanted her. He wanted to do all those things he had tried to ignore about her in the past couple of weeks….

But he wanted to make sure…

He broke his lips from her for a brief moment. “Nicole…?” he started.

He shivered as she sighed into his ear. “Hmm?”

“Baby?” cupping her face again. “We don’t have to do this. It can stop right now.” His pulse racing when he glanced down at her red swollen lips and close eyelids.

Nicole’s eyes flutter open and she shook her head. “No. I don’t want to stop.”

“Are you sure?” he asked in a serious tone. “Because…because I don’t know if I could stop-”

“I don’t want you to stop Justin. I just want you.” leaning in, lightly biting on his lower lip. “I just want you to kiss me.” Their mouths hovering. “Touch me.”

That’s all he needed to hear.

Justin took a step back blindly, and with a hold on Nicole’s hand. Hoping they would land on her bed. Their eyes locked in a gaze.

“If you want me to stop, I will.” he assured her. “I don’t want to pressure you into anything your not ready for.”

Nicky gave a slight nod “no” and said. “Your not pressuring me into anything.”

“Okay, I just want you to know that-” but before he could finish his sentence, he tripped on the end of the bed and fell backwards, taking Nicole with him, landing on top of him. “Oh shit.” he cursed under his breath.

Nicole could only giggle burying her face in his chest.

He grunted in a pain. “Not exactly how I wanted to start things off.” wrapping his arms around her waist. Loving how warm and soft she felt in his arms. “Are you laughing?” he asked, lifting his head up.

She glanced up, pursing her lips together. “I’m sorry.” still giggling.

He tried to keep his face serious, but it was hard when she looked so cute. “I’m glad you think its funny.” he said sarcastically.

“If it makes you feel any better, I fell too.”

He wrinkled his nose. “Yea. On me.” He held her tighter as he rolled them over, pushing her down into the bedspread. “Move up a little bit.” he suggested. She did just that, once he had her head resting on the pillows, he straddled her.

Nicole’s giggles had subsided, as she nervously licked her lower lip.

“Is this okay?” Justin asked. “I-I can move a little-” Realizing for the first time he was a bit nervous himself. This was Nicole. It wasn’t just some new girl, it was Nicole.

“Mmm, mmm, your fine.” she assured him, giving him a warm smile.

He bend back down, brushing his lips lightly over hers. “I’m going to take things slow.” he whispered. “Okay?” Giving her an encouraging smile.

Nicole gave a small nod and answered back in whisper. “Okay…” Positive he could feel her heart ready to jump out of her chest.

Smiling down at her, Justin leaned in closer to her, placing his mouth back on hers, and the palm of his hand trailing along her curvaceous hips. Slow. He kept telling himself. He was going to take it slow. This was Nicole’s first time, and he wanted it to be just right. He wanted her to remember it.

“Is it getting warmer in here?” she murmured breaking away from his lips for a split second and looking up at him.

Justin felt her move slightly as she said that. “Just a little.” he murmured, his tongue taking a light lick of the side of her mouth.

She arched up, pressing her body into his and moaned. “Oh god.” her eyes rolling back.

“You like that?” he said in an amused tone. Liking the reaction he got. Her eyes quickly flew open, realizing what she had just done. Her face a nice shade of red. Justin chuckled. “Don’t be embarrass.” pausing long enough to slip off the shirt he wore. Once he had tossed the shirt on to the floor, he leaned back in to her and said into her ear. “I can find other places to put my tongue if you like…”

Nicole’s only response was a shaky breath.

“But before I can do just that-I have to get you out of that shirt.” he said in conversational tone. “Sit up for me Nicky.” he ordered in a soothing voice. She did what he asked. “Lift your arms baby.” He smiled, slipping the shirt over her head, letting it drop next to his shirt.

A light shiver ran through her body as his fingertips graze one of her now bare shoulders. He placed one thumb underneath the bra strap and asked her. “Can we take this off?”

She felt herself shiver all over but managed to speak. “Do you want it off?”

He swallowed. Damn, she might not have any real experience with sex, but she could defiantly play along with the rest of them even if she didn’t realize it. “Oh trust me. I want it off.”

A small smile form on her lips. “Then I want it off too.”

His jaw clinched at her words. After a few seconds of just starring at her in amazement he asked. “I can do it if you want.” His cock twitching at just the thought of what he was about to see.

“Okay.” was her only response, the nervous tone back in her voice.

“Slow.” he reminded himself, sliding one strap of the bra over her shoulder. “You still okay?” meeting her gaze. She nodded at him. That was his cue to continue, and he did, slipping the other strap off her shoulder. “Oh Nic…” he uttered, unable to keep his eyes off her. He found himself running his fingertips on the edge of her bra.

Her breath caught in her throat and her head spinning at his simple but sensual touch. Her body felt as if it was on fire. Dear god, how could she be feeling so much nervousness and excitement at the same time? She wanted for him to continue, wanted to see where all the teasing would lead…and before she had the chance to speak up and say that, with one flick of his fingers he unclasped the front, her breasts spilling out, he growled his appreciation at the sight.

“Oh god Nicole…look at you.” he admired, his blue eyes, getting darker by each second. “Lay back down for me baby.”

Nicole did what he asked, resting her head back on the pillow, her chest slightly heaving.

“Its okay.” he said soothingly, licking his lips in anticipation of what was next. “Its going to be okay.” planting a kiss on her forehead. Then letting his lips roam down to her lips, then cheek, eyelids, ears, chin, and down the side of her neck. He felt her body slightly shiver at his gentle touch.

Justin heard a small gasp leave her lips as he cupped one of her bare breasts in his hands.

He bored his eyes into hers. A slight chill running within him. He was starring straight into her rather than at her. “Still doing good?” he murmured, his thumb rubbing on her now hard nipple. Her moans subsided by another one of his kisses. Justin’s tongue finding hers, tasting her, his fingers running through her loose hair. The kiss now different. The kiss they shared at that moment was intense and full of lust, hunger and eagerness.

Damn, it was going to take a lot from him to have some sense of control. But she was making it hard.

“Justin.” she breathed.

He broke the kiss, bending down and capturing a taut nipple with his teeth, his eyes locked on her. “Yeah, baby?” he asked.

Gripping tightly on to his broad shoulders, she gasped. That felt good…it felt better than good actually. Feeling a deep intimacy with him as their eyes continue to bore into each others. She watched as his tongue playfully flickered over her soft flesh, making her arch her back upward as he then worked on the other breast. Nicole heard herself let out a whimper. Her nails lightly grazing over his skull.

Her body was on fire, and she didn’t care. She wanted more. Needed more. Experience more.

“Nicole?” he uttered. “Baby….you feel so good.” he stated. “So good.” he repeated trailing kisses down the valley of her breasts, then lower down her stomach.

For a split second, she felt as if she stopped breathing. Her nerves kicking in again.

“Relax.” he coaxed. His lips lingering lower down her stomach. His fingers unbuttoning her jeans. “Lift your hips just a little.” he murmured.

Taking in a shaky breath, Nicole lifted her hips just like he asked.

“Good girl.” Justin said in a low voice, slipping the jeans down her hips. He swallowed, trying to stay focus on her. He wanted to keep his full attention on her, even if his erection was begging to get out. He sucked in his breath at the view in front of him.

Damn, it was going to be harder than he thought.

Nicole laying on the mattress in nothing but white cotton panties. Her chest heaving in and out ever so slightly in excitement, a hazy look in her eyes he was sure he had never seen before.

“J…” she started nervously.

He knew he was starring pretty hard, and intently but he didn’t care. He had Nicole. He had her in more ways he ever thought possible. Without saying a word, he took her hips with both hands and started leaning forward, gently planting light kisses over her stomach, trailing kisses down it. She felt her body shiver as he tongue flickered over her belly button, then stopping as the kissed trailed lower. He then moved to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs, parting them with his hand. His kisses then trailed upwards, softly kissing between her legs. His tongue touched her and Nicole gave a small gasp, and started trembling.

Justin chest began heaving as well, stopping himself. As much as he wanted to- he knew he shouldn’t, not her first time. And as selfish as it sounded, Justin wanted her first orgasm to be because of him, and not caused by oral sex.

Lifting himself away from between her thighs, he got up from the bed long enough to unfastened his jeans, pushed down the zipper, and letting the jeans slip off his hips. Justin glanced over at Nicole, who had lifted her head enough to watch him get fully undress for her.

“What?” he asked in an amused tone.

She gave him a shake of her head and bit her lower lip. “Nothing, I’m just…watching.” a light smile on her lips. “Is that okay?” Watching him slip off his boxers. Her eyes widen just like they had when he had placed her hand on him earlier. She sucked in her breath.

“Yes, its okay. See something you like?” he asked teasingly, making his way back to her. “Because I sure as hell see something I like.” he stated, his tone changing once again. He made his way back down to her stomach. “These have to go Nicky, its only fair…” he said half-teasingly, placing his hands on each side her hips. That time Justin didn’t have to say anything, Nicole knew what he wanted and she lifted her hips for him to pull down her panties.

Now she was getting impatient…

Once again, Justin found himself starring. He couldn’t believe he had Nicole laying naked right at that moment. He straddled her again, bending down to kiss her. Nicole’s tongue eagerly touched his lips and mouth. Justin filled his hands with Sofia's beautiful large breasts. He broke the kiss then squeezed, suckled lightly on her harden nipples, feeling the goose bumps on her. He spread himself over her body, his lips leaving her breasts and whispering into her ear, “Can you feel it?” pulling her close, slightly wedging his erection against her belly.

Nicole only whimpered.

Just because he wouldn’t go down on her yet, didn’t mean he couldn’t touch. He was curious….

His thumb and forefinger gently stroked back and forth.

“Oh god…” Nicole whimpered. “What are you-you….” she moaned again.

Justin let out small growl as he ran his thumb over the front of her, finding her swollen nub.

Nicole could only whimper in pure delight. A desire shooting through her and flooding her inner thighs with moist heat she had never felt before.

“Feel it Nic.” Justin encouraged, under his breath.

Nicole’s heart hammered deep with in her as she gave him a small nod. Justin teased, stroking her once again wet center until he heard moan and groan and squirm underneath him. “J-Justin…” she stammered.

“Can you feel it Nicky? Your so wet.” he said in a grunt. “So wet.”

A humming sound left her lips. She felt so good. Never in her life had Nicole felt such empowerment over her own body. Never in life had she felt more free than at that moment with Justin.

Placing his hips between her thighs, Justin managed to speak. “It might hurt a little.”

Nicole was still feeling the pleasure from his touches, that the only respond she gave was a nod.

Justin took in a breath, trying to calm himself down as well. He glanced down at Nicole, who lay with her eyelids shut. Before he had a chance to think, he blurted out. “God, Nicole…your so beautiful. Do you know that?”

With his words, Nicole’s eyes fluttered open and meet his.

He let out a shaky laugh. “Just thought you should know.”

Nicole didn’t say a word. She wasn’t sure what to say to something like that. No one had ever talked to her the way Justin did. She continue to stare. He was perfect. From his deep blue eyes, to that mischievous smile, to those broad shoulders….

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard him curse.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him, blinking back to reality.

“I don’t have any condoms.” he stated, his forehead wrinkling.

Nicole hadn’t thought about that. It wasn’t like this moment had been planned. “Oh.” she said. After a few moments, she asked him. “You don’t have any, like in your wallet or something?” a look of hope in her eyes.

“I just said I didn’t Nicky.”

“Well I don’t know. I just thought…maybe you carried one or something.” wrinkling her nose at him.

As much he wanted to be with her, he wasn’t going to risk himself or her. Even if at that moment, his mind and his body were telling him other wise. He groaned. God dammit.

“I think I might have one.” she said, interrupting his thoughts.

“You do?” he asked.

Nicole nodded. “I…uh…Rachael gave me one a few days ago…” blushing. “And I tossed it into one of the dresser drawers.” glancing in the direction of the dresser.

“My cousin gave you a condom? Why?”

She shut her eyes. “Oh god. She was teasing me about you…and-”

“You told her about us?!” he exclaimed.

“Yes. “

“I thought we decided not to tell anyone.” he stated. He couldn’t believe they were having this conversation right at this moment.

“We did. But its hard to keep it quiet when I had a big hickey on my neck!” Nicole shot back. “You know how she is.”

“Yeah. Nosy.” he said dryly.

“I couldn’t keep it from her.” she said. “I’m sorry.” Giving him a sad look. “Don’t be mad at me.” Sliding her arms around his neck. “Are you going to stay mad at me?” a light pout on her lips.

Justin shut his eyes for a moment and let out a reluctant sigh. “No. No, I cant stay mad at you.”

A smile tugged on her lips, as she pulled him down to her and kissed him. Their tongues coming together. They continue to kiss for a few more moments, Justin’s hands groping, touching every inch of her soft body. Nicole’s hands exploring him as well. Justin finally broke the kiss. “I need the condom now Nic.” he grunted into her mouth.

Nicole turned over onto her hands and knees. Justin felt as if he could come right there at the sight of her. Nicole leaned across the bed and opened the drawer. She then sat back and handed him the wrapped condom.

She lay back down on the mattress, her heart once again racing a thousand times a minute.

Justin could feel her nervousness and anxiety. “Baby…you need to relax.” he instructed, his voice back to the soothing tone as he took the condom out of the wrapper and slipped it on.

“I’m just…a bit nervous…” she responded honestly. “And scared.”

Justin pressed his body closer to hers. “Don’t be scared. I’m not going to hurt you…”

“I know you wont.” Nicky whispered, his eyes boring themselves into hers. She felt an urge of love consume her when she looked at him. But before she had the chance to speak, she felt his erection closer to her opening.

“Are you sure about this?” he whispered once again, their eyes never leaving each other. She nodded at him. “Just hold on to me.” he instructed. “Wrap your arms around my neck.” And as she did that he gently and slowly slid inside her. It took a few moments, but he was fully inside her.

He heard a small cry in pain leave her lips, her eyes flutter shut. Her breaths coming in shallow.

Justin’s heart felt as if it was ready to jump out. He didn’t move. He didn’t want to hurt her. “Just tell me when its okay…when its okay to move.” he told her. She slowly opened her eyes. “Oh god Nicky…I’m sorry.” he apologized.

Nicole swallowed back the tears. “I’m fine.” licking her dry lips. Taking in a low breath and trying to get use to the feeling of having Justin deep in her.

Justin licked his lips nervously. “I can stop. Do you want me to stop?” He didn’t want to hurt her anymore.

Nicole lifted her head up just enough to capture his lips in a sweet kiss. “No.” A light gasp escaped her lips when she felt Justin move just enough to bend down. She was connected to him in a way she never thought possible. And even though she could still feel a bit of pain…she knew it was worth it.

He kissed one side of her mouth, then covered her mouth again in a long and sexy kiss, while his hands slid down her body. “Your going to wrap your legs around my waist.” he ordered in a strain voice. She wanted him to continue? Shit, he would continue.

Nicole shifted underneath him, letting her smooth legs wrap themselves around his waist. Another small gasp leaving her mouth.

“Wrap them tight around me.” he instructed. She obediently did what he asked, clutching his ass.

“Oh god…” she hummed.

“Fuck Nicole.” he cursed and he still hadn’t moved inside her. He held her tight, her soft breasts pressed hard against his chest. “I’m going to move slow okay?” he grunted, trying to keep himself in control. But it was hard when her hard nipples were pressed so close to his skin. Damn, he just wanted to slam into her. Take her body hard and long. But knew he shouldn’t. At least not yet.

“Mmmkay.” was Nicole’s reply, her eyes back to that hazy state they had been awhile ago.

He couldn’t help but smile at her response. She was defiantly beginning to feel it. Justin’s body shivered as he gripped her hips. “This is going to feel good.” he promised. Sliding out just a little. She whimpered and then moan, when he slid back in gently. He groaned. She felt wonderful, slick and hot. After a few second, he moved again, sliding in and out of her.

“Oohh.” she gasped, instinctively thrusting her hips forward to meet his touch. Justin felt another shiver run down his body. She felt so damn good.

“Did that feel good?” he asked, his cock pulsating deep within her. He didn’t wait for her response, instead he eased back out just enough. He could do this all day. He eased into her a fraction more, watching her pupils dilate with need, her breath quicken, feeling her fingertips dig into his shoulder. “You still doing okay?” he breathed. Nicole only nodded. He pushed again in one fluid movement, this time giving her all the sensation of burying himself into her slick core. Her lips formed a perfect O, her hips arched to him, taking him in.

“Oh god Justin.” she moaned, her eyes fluttering shut again and her lovely chest arched and curving up as she surrendered her body totally to him.

His insides screamed for release, but his mind wanted the memory that went beyond the physical. He eased himself out, slowly, deliberately, her tight muscles not ready for absence, holding firmer. “J? Justin, please don’t stop.” she pleaded.

“Open your eyes Nic. Look at me.” he said into her ear, kissing the side of her face. “Look at me.” he repeated in a strain voice.

With what effort Nicole had, she opened her eyes, locking them back with him as he pumped into her again, this time a fraction faster, increasing his rhythm as he spread her. She sucked in a quick long breath. “Mmm…that feels good.” she said.

Justin chuckled. “No, baby. You feel good.” He filled her once again, then withdrew almost completely, knowing he’d then get to re-enter her again. Her legs held him tighter. “Damn good.” he stated.

Nicole cupped his face, a prick of dizziness and pleasure hitting every inch of her body. “Baby.” she panted. “Justin…” biting down on his lower lip. Their hot bodies continuing to move rhythmically. Her legs held him tighter, she knew she was close. The first shutters of climax claiming her as he sank into her harder. She could feel it all the way down to her toes. “Harder.” she heard herself say out loud.

Justin grunted. “You want me to go harder?” His muscles clenched in a furious climax, the pulsing waves fueled by hers, driving him into her again, and again. “I can do harder…” he told her.

Her lips went to his bare shoulder. She felt it. And she wanted it. “I can feel it…”

“Let it go Nicole.” he urged, continuing to pump himself into her core. Nicole let out a low moan as he ground into her. He felt every muscle of her body tense.

“Don’t stop…” she said in a hushed voice and then she was falling, without even a push. Sliding off into ecstasy, her orgasm a slow, river of pleasure. “Justin…hmmm.” she hummed. That was incredible.

Justin pumped faster and then paused for a split second long enough for her to realize he was about to come, so she instantly squeezed her inner muscles tightly around him. He growled then exploded in her with a deep grunt, his fingertips gripping hard onto her hips. His eyes were locked on hers and as he pounded himself into her, Nicole knew he was with her, one hundred percent focused on her.

As he slowed down, he buried his face in the hollow of her neck, and planted light kisses down her shoulder. He drew in a shuddery breath. “Fuck Nicole…” He was screwed now. He had a taste of her, and now he didn’t think he could go without having her. Touching her.

He heard her let out a shaky breath, and felt the goose bumps still lingering on her skin.

Screwed. That’s what he was. He just opened a can of worms he knew he would not want to ever close. Why hadn’t it crossed his mind before? Because he hadn’t been thinking about what would happen after. No, all his mind could think of was being deep inside her. Having Nicole call out for him in pleasure.

He swallowed the big lump in his throat as he lifted his head up to look down at her. “You feeling okay?”
Damn, she was gorgeous. She lay underneath him, her hair spread across the pillows, her cheeks flushed, and her lips swollen from his rough kisses. He was tempted to lean back down and kiss her again, feel her again But he knew he should wait, even though his body was beginning to throb once again. “I’m going to pull out. Okay?” he whispered.

Nicole gave him a small nod, her eyelids feeling heavy.

Justin gently pulled out of her, watching her. She looked as if she was ready for a nap. He smiled. He had done that. His eyes lingered down her naked body, his eyes stopping at the red spot between her thighs. “Fuck.” he muttered under his breath.

She had shut her eyes, but they lightly flutter open when she felt Justin get out of the bed. “What’s wrong?” she asked groggily.

Justin didn’t say a word as he disappeared into her bathroom and came back out with a small towel in his hand. “I think your bleeding.” he told her, sitting himself down on the end of the bed and gently spread her thighs far enough. “You were anyway…” he murmured, seeing a few other red spots on the sheets.

“I was?” she asked. But to be honest, she really didn’t care at that moment. She was just tired.

Justin did the only thing he could think of, he took the small towel and gently began to touch one side of the inside of her thigh. He did the same to the other thigh as well. After a few moments, he realize it hadn’t been a lot, just the few drops. He let out a light chuckle. He couldn’t believe he just done that.

“Were going to have to wash these sheets before your Mom gets back.” he told her, stroking the top of her head.

“Okay. But later. I’m sleepy.” she mumbled.

“Your sleepy?” he teased. “Its not even seven yet. The sun is still out.” slipping next to her in the bed. Wanting to feel her warm body next to his.

“I don’t care.” she told him, a hint of annoyance in her voice as she rolled over, her back toward him.

Justin chuckled, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, nestling his face next to her cheek. “Is this a way of telling me to shut up so you can sleep?” he joked.

She let out a sleepy sigh and said without hesitation. “Yes.”

“Okay.” kissing the side of her cheek as he felt her relax in his arms. “I’ll shut up now.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers