Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all that are reading! I love reading your feedback! Here is another one!
Chapter 28

Wonderwall

Summer 99’

Orlando, Florida

“Mom.” Justin groaned, falling back unto the bed, clasping his hands behind his head, as he continued. “I know I asked for your help on this, but cant it wait until tomorrow morning?” He loved his mother, but sometimes she could get too over zealous. And this was one of those moments.

After much discussion with his parents, he finally decided that it was time to get a house of his own. And after almost three months of searching for the right one, he had found it in Florida. A 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom, 4,786 square feet home just southwest of Orlando. It was a lot bigger than what he had been looking for originally-but when the realtor had shown it to him, Justin knew it was the right house. The price tag had been a little deep too, but he didn’t care. He was making good enough money now, where he felt he could splurge on a home. He was proud of himself. He was actually beginning to feel like an adult now. A few months back, he had purchased his first car, a Mercedes. Yep, he felt like an adult. The house was definatly a lot more space than what he first discussed with his parents, but he knew it would be perfect. Especially, since he expected his parents to be there as much as he was.

“Hey!” he exclaimed when Lynn smacked his leg with a pillow.

“Fine.” she agreed. “And tomorrow you are going to start unpacking all your crap. You have been here for three days now, it should have been done already. It‘s not like you have a lot to unpack.” she observed, glancing around his master bedroom as she shook her head.

“I know Mom.” he murmured under his breath. He glanced around the bedroom, there was still unpacked boxes laying on the floor, along with his unpacked suitcases. The rest of the house looked about the same, except for the lack of furniture. So far the only things he had purchased were a king size bed for his bedroom, along with twin size beds for the guest bedrooms, a big screen tv for his bedroom and a stereo for the living room. He knew he had a lot of work to do, and that’s why he needed his mom’s help. He really had no idea where to start with the home décor of the place.

“We’re getting up early tomorrow Justin.” Lynn ordered. “You leave in a less than 3 days. We at least have to pick out furniture.”

He sighed. “We? I thought you were going to go do that for me?” he whined.

She crossed her arms in front of her and glanced down at her only son, with a raised eyebrow. “Yes, we. This is your house. I’m here to help and support. I’m not doing all the work.”

He sat back up. “Fine.” he stated with a frown. “But I have no clue about any of this stuff.” This was not how he had planned for this to go. He figure his mom would step in and take care of everything, and all he had to worry about was the bill. He trusted her, and Justin knew she would make the house look good, because he had no fucking clue about home décor. But now he had to get his ass out of bed early, instead of enjoying his next 3 days off before he had to meet up with the rest of the group in Los Angeles. “I mean, really, how much help I’ am going to be?” he pushed. “I have no taste whatsoever when it comes to decorating. You’ve seen my room at home.” he shook his head in disgust. “I wont be any help at all. None.”

Lynn narrowed her eyes at him. “Nice try. You’re going.” as she bend down to pick up a box that sat right in the middle of the floor.

“Mom, I trust you.” he said smoothly. “Whatever you decide, I know will be great. I believe in you.” resting a hand over his chest, as he watched her place the box in the closet.

She walked back out the closet, shaking her head. “You’re a little shit you know that?”

Justin opened his mouth ready to answer, but shut it when he heard a familiar female voice. He turned his head to the bedroom door, and locked eyes with Nicole. He heard her say with a sigh. “Yes, Mom. I know.” He couldn’t help but smirk as he watched her, standing by the door, one hand on a hip as she rolled her eyes, the phone to her ear. She continued. “Mother, you ‘re acting as if this is the first time I‘ve been on a trip without you!” she exclaimed. She sighed again. “I’m not getting an attitude with you. You’re just acting a little too uptight about this.” she defended. “Besides, its not like I’m out here alone, Lynn is here too remember?” She paused once again, and wrinkled her nose. “She’s right here. Hold on.” She stepped inside the bedroom. But before Nicole could hand over the phone to Lynn. He heard her say into the phone again. “I’m only here for 3 days. I packed more than enough.” Another pause. “Goodnight mother.” She covered the mouthpiece, and mumbled. “She is crazy.” and handed the phone over to Lynn with a shake of her head.

Lynn chuckled lightly and took the phone, and warmly patted Nicole on the shoulder. “Hi Susan.” she greeted, heading toward the door. Lynn paused at the door and said into the phone. “Hold on Susan.” she glanced over at Justin and said with a raised eyebrow. “Don’t forget about tomorrow morning.” Justin opened his mouth to protest, but Lynn was quicker. “Nine am.” she ordered. She glanced over at Nicole and smiled warmly. “Goodnight Nicky.”

“Night.” Nicole answered back with a smile.

Justin watched his mother step out of his room as she talked into the phone again. Nine am? Great. That was not sleeping in. Sleeping in to him was, noon, one, hell even 2 in the afternoon. Not nine in the morning! He glanced over at Nicole, she stood a few feet away from him, looking back at him curiously. “What?” he snapped.

“Whoa. What crawled up your ass?” she snapped back. Justin still sat on the edge of the bed, and he quickly reached out for a pillow and threw it in her direction. She laughed before she ducked. “What? You’re the one that snapped at me.” bending down to pick up the pillow. “Jerk.” she said, as she tossed it back in his direction. “Seriously, what’s up your ass?” she pushed.

“She wants me to go with her tomorrow morning.” he muttered, bringing the pillow up to his chest.

Nicole raised an eyebrow at him. “Go where?” taking a step closer toward him.

“Go find furniture.” he shook his head. “You know, I really thought this was going to be a project for her. She loves this kind of stuff.” he whined.

Nicole giggled. “This is your place, or did you forget? I think its only fair that she wants you there.”

He narrowed his eyes at her but said half-jokingly. “That’s why I asked you to fly out here.” That was part of the reason anyway, the other reason was because he hadn’t seen her in 2 months. The group had been busy touring and promoting that he hadn’t had the chance to go home and see his friends and family. To see her. He continued. “You and my mother have impeccable taste.” Trying his best to butter her up. “Why would you two want me around?”

She gave him a smirk. “Uh, uh. Nice try. But that’s not going to work with me.” she pushed the small box that sat next to him, behind her, and sat herself next to him. “Lynn wants you to go, then you’re going.” she turned and looked at him with a huge grin. “So while you’re up early, I’ll be sleeping in.”

“Remind me to never invite you anywhere again.” he told her with a glare.

Nicole rolled her eyes before standing back up. “Whatever.” She reached for the box again, flipping the lid open and shut as she said with a smug look. “You know you‘ve missed me.”

She was right. He had missed her. Yes, they talked a few times out of the week on the phone, and emailed, but it wasn’t the same as seeing her face to face. And he had missed her face, missed her smile and the way her eyes would light up when she was telling a story. Their friendship was finally back on track after the little bump on the road, the year before.

Justin snorted and tossed the pillow absently behind him. “You wish that was the case.”

She looked at him through her lashes. “Oh, I know it is.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Justin said, sliding the box closer to see what was in it. He open the lid and peeked inside. Score, it was all of his DVD’s and video games. He glanced back up at her. “Why on earth would I miss your nagging voice?” he joked. But he did miss her voice, he missed everything about her.

He had finally been able to mend what he so perfectly fucked up with his stupidity. He knew he hurt her last year. When things between them began to change romantically he thought that’s what he wanted, and at first things were perfect. They spent as much time as possible together, whenever he got the chance to come home, or when she would fly out for a day or two to be with him. But after the second month, and the third month, the visits became shorter. And temptation became harder to resist, whenever he went out with the rest of the guys and saw them flirting, and taking all those foreign girls back to their hotels, he began to feel as if he was missing out. And slowly, he began to wonder why he had attached himself to one girl in the first place, when he had so many other ones to pick from. So after only four and half months of seeing each other, Justin knew he couldn’t stay with Nicole. He couldn’t cheat, but he also knew he didn’t want to be with her. He felt he was too young to attach himself to just one girl, the rest of his guy friends weren’t, so why should he?

But instead of doing the adult thing, he just began to avoid her phone calls, and call her less as the weeks progressed. Justin knew Nicole felt something was different between them, but for the first 3 weeks, she kept quiet. At the end, she had been the one to question where their relationship was headed, and Justin had done the asshole thing, telling her that he needed space, saying it was him, not her and that he still wanted to be friends with her. But Nicole knew better, yet, she told him it was fine and let him have his space, never questioning his reason.

After the break-up things between them became weird and uncomfortable. They went a couple of months where they only spoke on the phone one or twice. Justin knew the blame could only be placed on him. He had hurt her. He had promised he never hurt her the way her last boyfriend had, but Justin knew he had been more of a jerk than Josh ever was. So after the tour in Europe and Asia, Justin decided he would try and fix things between them. At first she would decline any type of invitation that included him, with Trace’s help-and at times Rachael, she began to come around again. But even when she was around him, she was still distant and at times cold. He couldn’t blame her. Justin didn’t give up, he continued to invite her to their shows , and began emailing her once a week, asking how she was doing, because all he wanted at that time was to know that she was okay, and that he hadn’t messed things up completely. She began to respond to his emails, and phone calls. Slowly, she began to let him back in, and after two months, the conversations on the phone became more frequent and less awkward.

And that’s what when he began to realize how much he had missed her in his life. Not only romantically, but emotionally. He had always been able to go to her about anything. She was always there to listen to him vent about what was going on in his life, even it was stupid to everyone else. Those few months she had been out of his life, he had felt suffocated, at times overwhelmed. Sure, he talked to his mother and Trace, but it was different with Nicole. They had an understanding that went beyond words. And as Justin continued to try and fix their relationship, the more he began to wonder if he had made the biggest mistake in his life when he let her go. Justin knew he could never tell her that. He had been the one who messed up. He had been the one who wanted the freedom to see other people.

Justin couldn’t drag them back there again. Especially after he had made the mistake of kissing her a few months back, he had been afraid he had lost her again. She had pushed herself away for a few days, but thankfully they had been able to move past it. That’s when he came to the conclusion that he would rather have her as a friend for the rest of his life than to lose her again romantically and hurt her again. No, she didn’t deserve that. He wasn’t going to make things confusing for them anymore. He just wanted his best friend back. No complications.

He blinked back to reality when he heard Nicole’s voice again. “Ha, ha, ha. You are so not funny.”

He grinned. “I think I’ am.” he began to take out a few DVD’s out of the box, and asked. “You gonna help me unpack?”

She tossed her head back and laughed, and replied without hesitation. “That would be a no.”

“Why not?”

“Because, Justin.” she started. “I didn’t come out here to work, I came out here to relax for a few days.”

It was his turn to toss his head back and laugh. “Um, that’s not why I flew you out here. I specifically asked Mom to bring you out here to help with all of this.” spreading his arms out to show her what “this” meant.

Nicole shook her head and repeated empathetically. “No.”

Justin pouted up at her. “C’mon Nicky…” he pleaded as she reached and grabbed the few DVD’s from the bed. She looked away from the DVD cases and looked back at him, a small frown on her lips. Justin gave her a knowing look. “You say no now, but I know at then end you will help.” She gave him a long look before she glanced back at the DVD’s. Justin knew he would break her, eventually she would cave.

“You’re such a pain.” Nicole mumbled, as she back down Indian style, and brought the open box of DVD’s closer to her. “What other movies do you have?” she asked, changing the subject, and curiously peeked inside. She didn’t wait for him to answer, as she began to take a few more out. She looked back up, her eyes dancing. “You have Armageddon?”

“What? A guy can enjoy a good chick flick every once in awhile.” he defended. “And just so you know, I haven’t even seen it yet.”

“Suree.” she teased, as she continued to search through his stash of movies. She gave a small squeak and glanced back up at him. “I thought I lost this.” she said, taking out another DVD out of the box. “Why do you have my ‘When Harry Met Sally’ DVD?” she asked him. “I’ve looked everywhere for it.”

Justin shrugged. “I don’t know. I just packed everything I saw. You must have left it at some point.” He said. “Which still doesn’t explain why I have it…” he pondered.

“You were going to watch it with me.” she reminded.

“Oh yeah.” he said distracted. “When Harry Met Sally” was Nicole’s favorite movie, and a few months back Justin had mention in one of their conversations that he had never seen it. He didn’t even remember why it had been brought up, but Nicole decided right there and then that Justin needed to see it. Justin had agreed, but only if Nicole watched all three Aliens movies, which didn’t seem like a big deal, but Nicole was the biggest baby when it came to scary or gory movies. Justin felt it was an even trade- and it had been. He made her sit through all 3 of the Aliens movie, and at the end he hadn’t had to watch her choice.

“You still owe me.” she said.

Until now. Justin looked up at her and shook his head. “Uh, uh. That was months ago Nicole.”

“I watched your stupid Aliens movies.” she accused.

“So?”

“So… you owe me.” she repeated.

“What? No” Justin said. “It’s not my fault you didn’t make me watch it then. Your time is up.” he joked. “Besides, what’s in it for me?”

“You get to spend quality time with your best friend and enjoy a classic love story.” Nicole replied with a huge smile on her face.

Justin ignored the huge summersault in his stomach when his gaze landed on her pretty face. He had the urge to reach out and touch her, but he kept his hands to himself as he replied sarcastically. “I repeat, what’s in it for me?” Nicole wrinkled her nose, and stuck her tongue out at him. Justin only chuckled at her response. His brain suddenly started forming a plan. “Okay…” he started. “I’ll watch it-on one condition.”

She raised an eyebrow at him and said cautiously. “What…?”

It was his turn to smile wide at her. “If you help me unpack.”

She snorted. “Right. How fair is that?”

He shrugged. “Pretty fair.”

Nicole shook her head and laughed dryly. “No. I’m not in that big of a hurry for you to see it.“ She stood back up, movie in hand. “Night.”

Justin realize at that moment, he didn’t want her to leave just yet. He hadn’t seen her in weeks, and he wanted to spend time with her, talk to her. He was about to cave. He sighed. “Fine…” trailing off, taking the movie out of her hand. He was such a fucking pussy. “I’ll watch it.”

Nicole gave him a look. “I’m not helping you unpack.”

“I know.” he said, as he opened the DVD case, and walked toward his big screen tv, and popped the disk into the DVD player that sat on the floor. “But I figured, might as well get it over with now, that way I don’t have to hear you beg for the next 3 days.” he muttered. He took the TV control off the floor, and walked toward the door. “It gets kind of loud.” he said, quietly closing it shut and making his way back to his bed. He crawled onto the bed, and sat up against the headboard, grabbing a few pillows and placing them behind, making himself more comfortable. He reached out with his foot and gave her a small nudge in the back. “Get back here.” he suggested.

Once again, Justin tried his best to ignore the summersault in his stomach as she glanced over her shoulder at him, a few strands of hair in her face as she slid back toward his direction. He swallowed the lump in his throat, watching her relax against the headboard of the bed. She met his gaze and asked with a curious look. “Why the sudden change of heart?” Absently moving a hand toward her face to move the strands of hair out of her face.

“I don’t want to hear you nag for the next 3 days.” Justin replied, turning the TV on.

Nicole gave him a knowing smile. “I don’t believe you.” she accused. “I think you‘ve just missed me. C‘mon, admit it. Why else would you sit through this movie?” Justin raised an eyebrow at her, but didn’t say a word, as he hit play for the movie to start. He watched her lean in, now face to face, she pressed her lips together before she stated confidently. “You’ve missed me.”

Justin tried to hide the smile on his lips. “I don’t know what your talking about.” as the movie began. He wasn’t going to admit he missed her. He paused for a split second. “I think you’re the one that’s missed me.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “I’m not the one about to sit through ‘How Harry Met Sally’.” she reminded. She wasn’t going to budge either. “I’ve seen it plenty of times before.”

“You’re not going to recite every line are you? Because if you are, then screw it, I’m not watching it.” She gave him a small shove. Justin laughed and continued. “What? It’s a simple question.” He relaxed against the pillows, and sighed. “You know what I just realized?” he muttered, changing the subject.

“What?”

“This is the first movie in months I’m not going to be watching on the road, and not have to worry about the speed bumps.” he joked. He heard her giggle and he continued. “I’m serious. I feel like the tour bus is my new home. I’m not trying to sound like I’m complaining, but being out there for months at an end, made me realize how much I’ve missed a bed that doesn’t move in the middle of the night.”

“Then enjoy it.” Nicole suggested with a small smile.

“Oh, I plan on it.”

The movie played on the big screen tv, and they continued to talk. Justin told her about the places they had seen so far. He told her about the havoc him and the rest of the guys liked to cause on the bus. He told her stories about the fans they had met so far. How he still wasn’t used to all the attention and screaming they received whenever they were recognized. He also confided in her about how uncertain things were at that moment about the groups future, due to all the legal stuff with Lou Pearlman.

Nicole reached out for his hand and gave it a small squeeze, saying in a reassuring voice. “It’s going to work out. Even if you guys don’t put out another record with this label company, you guys will find someone else that will want to signed you. Trust me.”

They talked, and talked, catching up in each others life. Nicole confided in him about how she wasn’t ready for her senior year in high school to start. She revealed that she was scared and stress, about the new school year. “Everyone else is so excited because its senior year and that means prom, parties, and graduation, but to me it just means closer to not knowing what I’m going to do when I get out.” she muttered. “I’ve applied to all these different schools, and even if I get in to any, it doesn’t mean anything if I don’t know what I want to do.”

“What do you mean you know what you want to do?” Justin asked. “Nic, for as long as I can remember you have always known what you wanted once you graduated high school.”

She looked up at him, a look of insecurity in her eyes and murmured. “Not right now. At times I feel discontent with everything.” she confessed, chewing on her lower lip. “I just keep thinking, do I really want a degree in teaching? And if I do get a degree…what I am going to teach?”

Ever since Justin could remember Nicole had wanted to go to school for teaching. She loved the idea of teaching others, whether it was English, or History. “What are you talking about? You’ve always wanted to do that.” he reminded.

“I know I’ve always said that-but right now Justin…I don’t know.” she whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. She quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand as she gave a small dry laugh. “I’m sorry. It’s stupid I know.”

“Not its not.” he said, sitting up straight, he reached out for her on instinct. “Come here.” He opened his arms, she slid closer. Justin wrapped one arm around her shoulder, Nicole resting her head on his shoulder. “You’re going to be fine.” he murmured, his fingers rubbing small circles over her bicep. “I know you will. It’s okay to feel like this sometimes.” He heard her sniff back her tears. “We are not always going to be fully content in our lives Nicky. But that’s why we try and find our contentment How many times have you told me that?”

She looked up at him, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. “That’s easier said than done.”

Justin chuckled lightly. “Yeah. I know.” reaching over, he wiped a tear away from her cheek with his thumb. He bend down and pressed a kiss on top of her head. “You just have to find it. It might take longer than what you expect, but you’ll find it.”

Nicole locked eyes with him, and sighed loudly. “You’re right. I guess thinking about the future is scary. But you’re right. Thanks for calming me down.”

He smiled and replied. “Anytime.” She lifted her face closer to his, and pressed her soft lips to his cheek for a kiss. Her lips lingered on his skin, and Justin felt every nerve of his body awaken with the simple gesture. After what seemed a lifetime she moved away from his cheek. He swallowed the lump in his throat when he was face to face with her. He waited for her to get up and walk away, instead she surprised him and placed a kiss on his other cheek. “Nic-” he started, when she pulled away.

“Just kiss me.” she whispered with eyes shut, her lips inches away from his.

A second later, his lips landed on her mouth, covering her with a gentle teasing kiss. Nicole’s eyes flew open and she saw Justin watching her. “Nic-” he repeated into her mouth.

“Please J…” she pleaded. “I know we shouldn’t, but I cant help it.” she said honestly. She started at him for an excruciatingly long time as if waiting for him to tell her no. But he didn’t, he realized how much he wanted to continue kissing her. She leaned down and put her mouth to his again.

Just that, the simple press of her lips. She didn’t move, didn’t open her mouth. She didn’t even seal the kiss much. Her lips barely touching his, hovering there, light and tentative, and sexy as hell. Justin smiled that such an innocent touch could affect him so much. Against her mouth he reminded. “If we do this, we cant go back.” Giving her the chance to back out. He knew she was still upset, and he knew this could be a reaction to that.

He felt her indrawn breath. “Is it because of Britney?”

“What?” He held her gaze with his. “No, no. We aren’t together. We’ve gone on a few dates, but she isn’t my girlfriend.” In the past couple of months, he had re-connected with his ex-girlfriend-Britney- from The Mickey Mouse Club, because she had been the opening act to some of the group’s shows. He liked her, and they had a lot in common and had gone out a few times in the past 2 months, but he was still technically single.

“Okay…” Nicole whispered.

“I just want to make sure that this is what you want.” Justin said. “Is this what you want?” he asked.

She didn’t say a word, instead she took his mouth again, this time with her soft lips opened, and she gave him a little tongue, a flick here, a lick here. Fuck, she was good with her tongue. This is what he had been wanting from the moment he had gone and picked her and his mother up at the airport earlier that day. She broke from his lips for a split moment to catch her breath. But Justin wasn’t ready for her to stop, so he kissed her. He kissed her with everything he had, with all his heart and fear, with deep pushy thrust of his tongue. This time she wasn’t so much as kissing him back as she was permitting him to take, and Justin pulled away, aching for something he didn’t understand.

“God Nicky…” he said in a hoarse voice as she straddled him, and kissed him again. He snaked his arms down her body, smoothing over her shoulders, and down her arms, as he pressed her harder against his lap. She moaned into his mouth when she felt him harden underneath his jeans. His senses on full alert when he realized how wrong this was with his mother only a few doors down the hall.

She pulled herself from his lap, and he also got out of the bed. Justin reached out, and placed his hands on her hips, sliding around her waist and reaching for the button on her pants, his lips grazing along her mouth, before they landed behind her ear, breathing hotly, and taking in her sweet vanilla scent. After a few moments, his fingers expertly popped the button open, dragging the zipper down as he brought his mouth back on hers. He continued to kiss her as his hands worked down her jeans.

He figured he would ask one more time. Wanting to give her the chance to decide what was going to happen next. “Are you sure about this?” he whispered, breaking from her sweet mouth.

Nicole licked her lips before she answered. “Yes…I’m sure.” kicking her pants from her ankles.

His hands smoothed up her stomach underneath the blouse. His hands moved higher and higher toward her breasts. His palms landing on her breasts. He heard her suck in a large breath as she felt the heat of his hand on her covered breasts. Nicole smiled as she pressed her lips to his, her hands sliding under his shirt, a groan escaping his lips when her fingers brushed over his smooth abs. She smoothed the fabric of the shirt over his body. He lifted his arms and she tugged it over his head, letting it drop to the floor. Their mouths collided again. Only this kiss wasn’t light, sweet, questing. This one was hot, urgent, passion, desperate, his tongue sliding along her bottom lip, seeking entrance.

Everything inside him ached and burned, and she slid her hands to his neck, kneading the thick, knotted muscles there. Fuck, this was better than what he remembered. Her body was soft, yet hot. Justin smoothed his hands up her body, as he pushed her shirt up, and reached for the hook of her bra, flicking it open. She nipped at the top of his shoulder, before he pulled her back and slipped the shirt and bra over her head.

She stood on her tip toes, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, her bare chest crushing against his. Skin to skin. She sighed against his cheek, and spoke for the first time since they began to undress. “I’ve missed this Justin. I’ve missed you.” she finally admitted.

His hands moved up and down her back, with his lips pressed against one of her cheeks. “It’s about time you admitted it.” he teased lightly. “I’ve missed you too. And I want you.”

“I want you too.” Nicole breathed, taking a step back from him, as she watched him go for his belt, undoing the buckle. He looked up at her when he heard her take in a large breath as she watched him flick his pants open. For the first time since they started this, her eyes flickering over the closed door, as if she suddenly remembered that they weren’t the only ones in the house.

“Hey, we’re good. We just have to be quiet.” he said with a smile. He placed a finger beneath her chin, tilting her face to kiss her again. She whimpered against him. And Justin couldn’t help but smile between the kiss, knowing he had her right where he wanted her. It had been over a year since they had sex, and damn it, he had forgotten how good it had been with her. Justin knew he had been her first, and he would be lying to himself if he didn’t admit that he had wondered if she had been with anyone else since their time together.

He blinked back to the present when her hands pushed at the his jeans, sending the jeans and boxers to the floor. Justin kicked them off his legs impatiently, pushing her back toward the mattress. She fell back, the bed giving a small squeak. She looked wide-eyed at him.

“Relax.” he assured, crawling over her, his length brushing against her thigh. He bend down and flicked his tongue across her nipple. She moaned. “Shh.” he hushed. His tongue moistened her nipple, sucking the tip, while she squirted beneath him.

“Justin, please…” She forced the words out, reaching for him, dragging him back up for a quick hot kiss,

“There’s no rush Babygirl.” he told her, his fingers sliding down her stomach and slipping under the waistband of her panties. She gasped when his fingers slide through her wetness. Son of a bitch. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He cursed himself, suddenly realizing he didn’t have a condom. Wait-he had one in his wallet a few days ago. He moved his hand away from her.

“What are you doing?” Nicole exclaimed.

Justin chuckled. “Grabbing a condom baby.” as his hand reached for his jeans on the floor. He took the wallet out of the back pocket and opened it, praying he was right, and he hadn’t imagine having one in there. He breathed a sigh of relief when his fingers touched the familiar wrapper. He let his wallet fall to the floor and his free hand reached back up and cupped her breast for a moment, before it slipped down and tugged on her panties. Once they land around her ankles, Nicole impatiently kicked them off. Justin opened the wrapper, and rolled the condom on, letting the wrapper fall next to his wallet on the floor.

He locked eyes with Nicole, he held himself up with one arm, used his fingers to coax her apart. He nuzzled the side of her neck for a few moments, licking the side of her neck. “God, you’re so beautiful Nicole.”

She made a humming noise, as he licked and laved the side her collarbone. “J…” she stuttered softly.

He wasn’t listening, instead he teased himself, letting the tip slide in.

“Justin.” she hissed again.

“What baby?” he panted.

“Should we be doing this? I mean-”

He stopped her with his mouth, kissing her hard and long. “Don’t go there.” he ordered, breaking from her lips.

“I know, but it just hit me that we aren’t alone.” she said in a hushed voice.

He pressed his forehead against hers, and sighed in frustration. “Are you kidding me Nicole-”

She cupped his face with one hand, and brushed her lips over his. “I’m sorry.” she murmured.

His forehead fell to her shoulder, as he sighed again, asking. “What do you want to do?” He couldn’t believe this was fucking happening to him. He was hard as shit, and now she was worried about who else was in the damn house?

“We can get under the blankets.”

Justin let out another frustrated sighed, as he lifted his head up. “You’re killing me here.” But pulled back, as they both scooted off the bed, and she quickly pushed the blankets down, so they could slip underneath them. Finally, she laid back down, her head sinking back into his pillow. He found himself smiling down at her, as he pulled the sheet around his waist with a grunt, settling back between her thighs. Only Nicole would stop in the middle of foreplay to get under the covers.

He locked eyes with her once again, and eased into her. He groaned as he felt the pleasure seep all the way to his toes. He felt her thighs drifted farther apart under the sheets, her lashes fluttered open and closed. Justin rested inside her, halfway there, wanting more than anything to plunge and take.

“Jesus, Nicole.” he grunted.

Jaw locked, teeth clenched, he sank a little deeper, felt the stretch and pull of her tight inner muscles. She made a low murmur of approval. Justin started to stroke. Long, slow, steady thrusts, in and out, gentle, loving touches that just about cost him is sanity. But he knew he couldn’t just fuck her, they weren’t alone in the house. And fucking her, would have her screaming. So instead, he dropped his head down to her shoulder, rocking against her. It hurt to hold back, but he did, stroke after endless stroke, minute after minute. She moaned, wrapping her legs around his thighs, her fingers plucking at the pillow, her hair spilling across the side of her flushed cheek.

Justin lifted his head back up, and decided he had the most beautiful woman on earth beneath him.

She moaned again, this time a bit louder.

“Shh…” he swallowed hard. “Don’t make me put my hand over your mouth” Nicole opened her mouth, and he knew even in the middle of sex, she was ready to snap at him. But instead her eyes widen in shock and her back bowed. Justin leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers. “It’s okay Nicky. Let it go.” he whispered. “I got you baby.” He pressed his lips back down to hers, making sure to keep her quiet. Her orgasm was graceful, as she went up and down, her body clenching onto his.

Not trusting himself, knowing desperately he wanted to pound into her, he pulled almost all the way out, then slid deep, and allowed himself to come in tight, pulsing jerks.

Instead of an explosive burst, it dragged, on and on, and Justin held his body still the entire time, marveling that pleasure could be so intimately mixed with pain. He felt as if he were dying.

But Nicole ran her fingers over his back, and Justin knew it had been worth it, seeing her satisfying smile on her face. He groaned, as his lips found hers again, and he pulled out, rolling onto his side and pulling her with him. She settled against his chest, as they both struggled for breath. He chuckled.

“What?” Nicole asked lazily, and nuzzling her nose against his throat.

“The movie has been playing this whole time.” His fingers stroking her hair. They both glanced to the big screen TV which was now blank.

She giggled. “We got 3 more days.”

Justin raised an eyebrow at her. “Hell no. This was your chance and you blew it. I’m not watching it.” he stated. He slid his arm from around her. “I’ll be right back.” he informed her, and left the bed to dispose o the condom. When he came back, he found her curled underneath the covers, cheek pressed to his pillow. His breath caught in his throat, and he stopped mid-step.

“Oh, you’re going to watch it.” she said as he came back. “I’ll make sure of it.” She lifted her head off the pillow and gave him a curious look. “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “Nothing.”

“Then why are you looking at me that way?”

Justin walked to the bed again. “Because I can.” he teased, crawling underneath the covers with her, and pulled her back in his arms. He brushed his lips over hers, and whispered truthfully into her mouth. “Because you’re beautiful.” She didn’t say a word, instead she nuzzled against his chest, and Justin gently stroked his fingers through her hair, closing his eyes as he thought about what all this now meant.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers