Chapter Five

It had been nearly three weeks since the last time Gabrielle had seen Justin in person. She'd seen him on television a few times, and she's seen him in her fantasies a million more times than that.

She was sitting at the bar in which they first met, finishing her second martini. It was her weekend retreat. She enjoyed coming to the club, having a few martinis and going home with some friends after a few dances.

Gabrielle got the attention of the bartender and ordered another martini. Within seconds, it was placed in front of her, and she raised the glass to her lips for a sip.

"Tell me what you want from me, Babygirl." Gabrielle froze when she heard the whisper before the liquid even entered her mouth. It couldn't be him...was she fantasizing again? This had to be impossible, why was he still in town? Slowly, she turned to face him. She felt the guilt creep onto her face when their eyes met. She hadn't called him, never had any intention of doing so.

"Hey." It was the only word that came to her mind.

"Hey." He took a seat next to her at the bar and ordered his usual.

"How've you been?" Justin asked as he chugged a mouthful of the dark liquid. He put the drink down and looked at her, waiting for a reply.

"Look, Justin, I'm sorry I didn't call you, it's just that-"

"No, it's cool. Whatever." He swallowed another mouthful. Gabrielle could tell that Justin had expected her to call.

"I'm sorry, Justin."

"It's just kind of strange to me that you're the one who didn't want a cheap night...and you ended up making it that way." He guzzled the last half of his drink and slammed it down on the counter, causing Gabrielle to jump. He didn't look back at her when he walked away.

She felt so terrible for not calling. But why did he care? Didn't he have millions of women swarming over him? What was she to him? She was nothing, just a one-night-nobody. She tried to brush off the guilt, but she couldn't convince herself that she was right for not speaking to him. Finally, she got up and went after him. She looked in every direction, but nothing. There were too many people to spot him. Then, out of nowhere, she saw that infamous cross tattoo...heading for the exit. She felt horrible, and she couldn't let herself be the reason why he was ending his night at the club early. Quickly, she followed him out of the club and hoped she wouldn't lose sight of him again.

Justin walked out of the door and looked around for a place to retreat. The closest thing he saw was a small park bench just a few feet away from the entrance. Defeated, he walked over and sat down. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Gabrielle sitting at the bar when he walked in. He half-heartedly hoped that maybe she'd become ill and was too weak to pick up the phone. But she was fine, absolutely nothing wrong with her and he cursed her for it. He hated himself for letting her treat him this way. Hadn't he learned his lesson? Women bring nothing but trouble; they're not worth the worry.

Justin groaned when he saw her emerge from the entrance and look around for him. Instinctively, he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter and sucked inward as he placed the flame to the tip. He exhaled a large puff of smoke and sighed; this night was just about to begin.

Once she'd spotted him, Gabrielle slowly walked in his direction, making sure the smoking figure was actually him.

"I didn't know you smoked."

"Yeah, well, there's a lot you don't know about me." He spat angrily.

"Justin..." she almost began another apology, but figured she wouldn't waste her breath.

"I don't smoke, I just...I just needed one." Again, he inhaled and let the smoke filter out of both his nose and mouth.

"Look, Justin-" she sat next to him and before she could finish her thought, he interrupted her.

"Ya know, Gabby, you don't even have a clue what happened that morning and you didn't even stop think about how this was going to affect either of us."

"What?" She was angry, "How can you say that to me, Justin? I know exactly what happened, and believe me, I know how it affected us."

"No, you don't. If you had any idea, you would have called. You're the one who made it a one-night-stand, Gabby. You should have called."

"I didn't call because I was scared to talk to-"

"Scared? What the hell is there to be scared of?"

"Justin, it's not like we're friends or anything. What could the two of us possibly have to talk about? I didn't want to be forced into an awkward phone call. I feel like anything we had to say to each other was said that day. There's really no reason for us to talk anymore..." Gabrielle stopped when she saw the hurt expression begin to form on his face, "I mean, what do you want from me, Justin?"

"I want you to treat me like a fucking human being, Gabby."

"How am I treating you, then?"

"You're treating me like I'm some mindless, womanizing A-list asshole. I'm a person, Gabby, there's more to me than just a name, and if you'd open your God dammed eyes, you might see that."

"Well, honestly, Justin, you can't blame me for treating you like that. That's all I know you to be...all I know is the name. Look, I don't know what you want from me. What would my phone call have accomplished, anyway? You can't be asking me for a relationship, we don't even know each other. And there's no way I'm gonna be one of your sex buddies that you only talk to when you're in town and you want some."

"See, that's what I'm talking about, right there! Stop stereotyping me. You just said that you don't know me, so you have no right to be making assumptions about my sex life, of all things. I don't have sex buddies; I'm not like that. I don't do one-night-stands, and I don't go out to clubs to pick up a new girl every night. Believe me, Gabby. I'm tired of explaining this to you."

"And I'm tired of fighting with you. Why is it that every conversation we've had has been combative?" Gabrielle heard the music amplify when a drunken couple burst through the doors. They had their hands and mouths all over each other as they laughed and swaggered to their car. It was obvious why they were leaving the club so early; the couple had 'horny' written all over them. Gabrielle smiled; she remembered kissing Justin with that much passion and desire. She looked at Justin again, and noticed that he was watching the couple, too. Gabrielle felt as though she was beginning to understand him; she was beginning to realize what he wanted from her.

He finished his cigarette and threw it on the ground, smashing it in with his the sole of his shoe. He looked at Gabrielle, and she could see the emotion hidden in his eyes.

"You wanna dance?" she asked him, motioning toward the club.

"Now?"

"Mmm, hmm. C'mon, it's driving me nuts being out here; we both came to a club, we might as well enjoy it." She stood up and reached for his hand. It took her a second to convince him, but he grabbed her hand and they walking into the club and straight to the middle of the dance floor. A random slow song that Gabrielle didn't recognize began to play, and it almost felt like fate; Justin wrapped one arm completely around her waist, and with the other he guided her arms around his neck. As they moved slowly to the music, he looked down at her and opened his mouth to speak, but changed his mind and turned his glance away from her.

"What?" she asked him, "What were you going to say?" Justin simply shook his head 'no' and looked away.

"Just-" The look he gave her silenced her immediately, and she refrained from pushing the subject.

"Nevermind." Gabrielle got the impression from Justin that he wanted her to drop it, and she did. She laid her head on his chest and tightened her grip around his neck. It felt so good to be in his arms and so close to his body again. She'd thought about it numerous times, and each time she fantasized about him, she ended up in his arms, only naked and completely satisfied at the end.

She became lost in his scent and she started to daydream about him once again. Somewhere in the middle of her fantasy, Gabrielle began placing soft, gentle kisses on Justin's neck, working her way up to the tip of his ear lobe. He moaned quietly when he felt her warm lips touch the tip of his lobe, and he felt the need to stop her.

"Babygirl, you need to stop that. We're gonna wind up in the same situation as last time..." His words shook Gabrielle out of her daydream and she realized what she'd done.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to...to excite you." She inwardly laughed at her lame comment.

"I'm not quite to the point of being excited yet, but I'm close." He smiled down at her, and she smiled back.

"There's that beautiful smile. I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever smile at me again." Gabrielle said as she slyly placed another kiss on his earlobe, parting her lips slightly to let her tongue taste his skin. Justin sighed quietly and whispered her name.

"I told you to stop that." He said.

"I know." Gabrielle let her lips touch his ear as she spoke, then she took the rest of his earlobe in her mouth and sucked lightly.

"Gabby, please...control yourself." He laughed and she smiled.

"Actually, Justin, I think you need to control yourself." Gabrielle pushed her lower half tightly against his to let him know she could feel his arousal.

"A bit excited now?" The music changed and the club picked up its regular pounding beat. Gabrielle strategically placed her hips next to his and began grinding into him to the beat of the music.

"Girl, you better be careful with those hips," Justin looked down and watched her body move against his, "You're gonna get yourself into trouble." Gabrielle smiled and placed her hands on his ass and she thrust her hips hard against his.

"I already have." She leaned up and kissed his lips softly, then roughed up the kiss with a bit of suction to his bottom lip. When she finally pulled away and looked at him, she could tell that the kiss wasn't something he had negative feelings about.

"Let's get out of here." She said, and as soon as she saw him smile, she pulled him by the hand out the door.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj justin paparazzi