Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual Content Warning!  Turn back now if it's not your thing!
Chapter Four

Before Justin even thought to stop himself, it was too late. He'd made this decision with the wrong head and by the time he started thinking with the right one, his other head had long convinced the one on his shoulders that there was nothing he could do to stop it. He was quickly losing this battle, but the feeling of Gabrielle's naked body pressed against his forced him not to care.

He brought her hands down from his neck to his sides and he gripped her palms with his own. Slowly, with both hands, he forced her wrists above her head and with a single grasp, he held them there. He broke his lips away from hers to kiss down her neck and collarbone, and then he slowly moved back and continued kissing and sucking just behind her ear.

The moan she let escape from her lips told him that she had no reservations about what was happening; he took the sound as in invitation and he began his exploration of her body. Gradually, he moved his free hand down the side of her body, feeling every curve she had to offer; her dimensions were perfection to him. She gasped when his fingers finally touched her, just between her thighs; she hadn't realized just how badly she'd been craving that touch. He gently spread her apart and teased her opening with his fingertip. He could tell that the moisture he found there was a result of her excitement and not a result of the showering water. As he eased his first finger in, just to the knuckle, he felt her tense. She was tight, and he loved it, but he knew something was wrong with her.

"Does that hurt?" he whispered, looking straight into her eyes. His eyes made her nervous and a bit scared, but she was enjoying herself so much that she didn't think to mention it.

"A little," she whispered back.

"Let me help you." He placed his hand on the back of her knee and pulled it up to his waist, inevitably widening her entrance. Once he felt her secure her leg around his back, he returned his finger to her and pushed it further into her than he had the first time, moving his finger back and forth as he pushed his finger deeper. She moaned louder than she had before at the new sensation and Justin felt an inch of his sanity slip out of reach. Over and over, he repeated the move, each time trying to go deeper than he had the last time. He knew he was driving her crazy when he slowly brought his actions to a stop and she whimpered to him, "Please don't stop." He felt his ego swell and a grin formed on his face. After completely removing his hand from her, he kissed her lips and released his grip on her restrained wrists. Gabrielle slowly brought her wrists down in front of her face and massaged each wrist with the opposite palm. Justin had left red marks around her wrists, and his hand print was still visible in her skin. Instantly he felt bad; he hadn't meant to hurt her.

He reached behind her for the bottle of shampoo sitting on the stall shelf and he used its remnants to lather her hair while she continued to massage her wrists. After forming enough suds in her hair, he looked down at her wrists and frowned.

"Why didn't you say anything to me?" he asked. Gabrielle giggled before answering him.

"It's not what I was concentrating on." She smiled up at him and stood on her toes to kiss him. He turned them both so that they were directly under the shower head and he tilted her head back to wash the suds out. He nearly lost control again as he watched her comb her fingers through her hair with her eyes closed and back arched into his body.

Without a second thought, he grabbed the soap while her hands were occupied in her hair and began to rub it over her stomach in slow circles. He moved the soap upward until it came to the valley between her breasts and he took special care to make sure that every curve of her breasts was paid attention. He watched his hands move over her breasts and cup them as he moved his thumbs lazily over her nipples causing them to pucker and harden. She moaned again and Justin got on his knees to continue washing her. Slowly he pushed the soap over her legs, then her knees and up to her thighs. She watched intently as his hands moved in to stroke her folds, then he pushed her feet apart to allow the running water to rinse all of the soap away.

Justin waited until she glanced away from his eyes, and then he pushed his face between her legs and gave her clit a long, soft lick. She gasped and her hips bucked involuntarily toward him, forcing his tongue back to his initial licking point. Again he licked her and he took her clit in his mouth and began a gentle suction. A loud moan escaped from her mouth and she held onto the shower head for dear life. His sucking became deeper and he slid a finger into her, pumping it in the same motion as his sucking. Gabrielle moaned over and over and cupped the back of his head, pushing him closer to her middle.

She took the other hand from the shower head and put it on his back, clenching his shoulder and digging in her nails. His strokes became longer with both his mouth and hand. He could feel that she was close and he concentrated on giving her clit the right amount of pressure. It seemed that seconds later, she nearly screamed a moan and her orgasm came crashing down on her. He had a hard time controlling her hips once her orgasm took over and he did his best to continue his motions throughout her orgasm.

Once it had subsided, Gabrielle slid down the shower's wall until she reached Justin's level. She kisses his lips, then let her head rest against the wall and closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Babygirl; you're a long way from being finished. It's my turn, now." He reached above her head and shut the water off, then slid the glass door open and pulled her limp body out of the stall and out of the bathroom without even thinking to dry them off. He pulled her immediately to the bed she'd slept in and tossed her on the bed. She giggled as Justin climbed on the bed and started to crawl toward her. Gabrielle started to get her second wind and she began playfully crawling away from him, which caused him to crawl faster toward her. Once she reached the edge of the bed, she climbed off and started to run.

"Oh, hell no!" Justin laughed as he began to chase after her. She was barely able to dodge around him, and she ran out of the bedroom door and into the living room. Justin tried to grab her as she passed him, but he failed and had no choice but to run after her. He found her running toward the couch and by the time he reached her, she was standing in front of the couch, egging him on. He smiled and easily hurdled over the couch and wrapped his arms around her as they tumbled to the floor. He rolled them around until he was on top and pinned her arms down.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to run with a hard-on?"

"No," she giggled. He used his knee to spread her legs apart, and he settled his body between them, completely trapping her beneath him.

"It's damn near impossible." He kissed her hard and slid his tongue over hers once.

"And what the hell is your problem, making a grown man chase after his sex, huh?" He slid the head of his dick just between her folds, and pressed gently.

"Don't I deserve this?" he whispered seductively into her ear.

"Mmm, yes..." her voice trailed off into a quiet moan. Justin slowly pushed his head into her and stopped; he could tell from how tight she was that he had just hurt her. She winced and dug her nails into his arms, causing him to slide a little further; he loved the feeling of nails cutting into his skin.

"Ow, Justin, wait." Gabrielle tried to back her hips away from his but she was completely powerless under him. He pulled back so that only his head was in and she moaned in pleasure as he rubbed against her spot.

"Babygirl, you're just gonna have to bite me, scratch me, do whatever you have to do; I need you now." Without awaiting her response, he slid into her and pushed near the hilt. He realized too late that he probably should have moved slower; she bit down hard at the base of his neck and she could feel pieces of his skin underneath her nails.

"Oh, fuck..." she moaned.

"What? Does this hurt? Did I hurt you?" Justin rubbed the spot she had bitten in hopes of coaxing away the sting.

"Yeah. Yeah, it hurts."

"You want me to stop?" He hoped she would say no, there was no way he could stop now, not after getting a taste of her. He needed all of her now.

"God, no. There's more pleasure than pain, keep going...deeper." It sounded like a gentle command and he obediently did what he was told. He pushed in all the way to her hilt and she arched her back, urging him deeper. He interlocked his arms under her arch and slid in and out as slowly as his body could handle. She began to squirm under him, desperately trying to get him to increase his speed.

"Justin, please...please," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Justin..." she was whining for him to comply with her request.

"What, Babygirl?" He started regaining his control and he began to enjoy the need in her voice; he was in complete control of his torturously slow speed, and he wouldn't give in to her unless she said his magic words.

"Justin...please!"

"Please, what? Do you want something from me?" His tone was almost sarcastic, and he slowed even more.

"Justin! You're driving me crazy; please...I need this so bad."

"I can tell I'm driving you crazy; you're not hiding that at all...but what do you need so bad?"

"You know what I need." Gabrielle was beginning to feel desperate

"I know," he grinned; he was sure the whole floor knew what she needed by the volume of her moans, "Make me understand."

"Fuck," she groaned out of frustration. Justin smiled and quickly rammed into her. She moaned loud enough to alert the neighboring rooms about their actions.

"What did you say, Gabby?" Justin smiled again, knowing he'd just pissed her off.

"Fuck," she said with more conviction. Again, he rammed into her quickly, but slowed back down.

"So, what do you want from me?"

"Fuck, Justin...fuck!" He rammed into her twice in a row and she moaned again.

"I still don't get it, Gabby...what do you want?" Gabrielle growled out of sheer frustration.

"Oh, Justin, just fuck me!" As soon as the words were out, Justin began pounding into her at full speed. He laughed quietly at her moaning. It was progressively getting louder and louder and he loved every minute of it. As she neared her orgasm, he had to cover her mouth with his palm in order to keep her to a minimum. She began squirming under him and he could tell she was getting there.

"Come on, Babygirl...cum for me." At his command, Gabrielle came to an earth-shattering orgasm that jolted Justin out of his rhythm. He felt her tighten around him like a cobra and he clung to his orgasm, desperately holding it back.

"Oh...Justin..." At the sound of his name, he knew he couldn't hold it any longer. In several quick bursts, his glorious release came to him, pounding through his body. Several minutes later, Justin collapsed on Gabrielle; they were both completely exhausted.

"By the way," she said to him.

"Yeah?"

"Don't call me Gabby." Justin laughed at her and quieted her with a gentle kiss. Then, he peeled himself off of her, and helped her up.

"Oh, my God. Justin, look at your knees." Gabrielle tried to cover a laugh with her hand. Justin looked down to see horrible rug burns and he had burst a few veins that had already started to bruise. He smiled as he carefully rubbed them.

"Check out your back, I bet it's just as bad." Justin turned her around and felt bad for being right. Her rug-burned back looked painful.

"Go look." Gabrielle ran to the bathroom and looked in the double mirrors: red marks all over her back, and they were beginning to hurt. The reality of what they had just done was starting to resurface. It was summer and Gabrielle was going to be stuck in tee-shirts for the next few weeks trying to hide the marks. Guilt began to wash over her. She felt it was time to go. She quickly replaced her clothes and walked out to meet a still-naked Justin lying on the floor.

"You're leaving already? I was hoping for a round two," he said sarcastically.

"I was supposed to leave a long time ago; like right after your shower."

"I guess you're right. Let's go."

"Put some clothes on first."

"Why? Are you embarrassed to be seen in public with me like this?" Gabrielle laughed.

"No, not at all. I just don't want to get trampled in the herd of woman who would flock to you."

Justin laughed at her and got up to get dressed and fix himself up as well as some of the mess in the room. He called a cab soon after and within minutes, the hotel had sent a call up to his room, letting him know that the cab had arrived. Justin walked over to where Gabrielle had been sitting, and he leaned over, looked at her upside down and smiled. He gently kissed her forehead and told her the cab was ready.

The two silently walked down the same maze they had first taken to get to the room. As they reached the back alley of the hotel, they noticed the awaiting cab. Justin walked her to the cab door and opened it for her.

"Call me, okay? I put the number in your coat pocket." Gabrielle looked confused as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a simple paper with his name followed by seven numbers and a small pornographic drawing.

"Oh, my God, Justin!" she laughed, "That's dirty." They both laughed and he put the paper back into her pocket.

"I'll talk to you later." He kissed the corner of her mouth and held out his hand for her to get in. After she was in and the door was shut, Justin walked up to the driver's door, handed him some cash from his pocket, and mumbled something she couldn't hear. He began to walk away and winked at her before he disappeared back into the hotel.

She felt relief at his disappearance and she sank into the cab's seat. She told the driver where she was going, and thanked the driver for waiting for her. When she sat back again, she pulled out Justin's number and looked at it one more time. Then, without a second thought, she ripped it into several pieces. She knew the only outcome if she called him would be trouble and she felt no need to continue their contact to each other. She didn't need to get tangled in that kind of thing, and she was sure he'd rest easier without trying to hide an affair to a nobody. Without regret, Gabrielle lifted her head and didn't look back as the cab drove away.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj justin paparazzi