Author's Chapter Notes:
This one gets a little bit raunchy (not too much yet), so turn back now if that's not your thing!  Haha, for the rest of us, let the sexy begin!
Chapter Three

Gabrielle awoke the next morning to a terrible headache. The room around her was pitch black, and for a second, she didn't recognize anything out of the ordinary. She tried to turn over in the bed, but the clothing around her body was restricting her. She tried to remember why she would still be in her evening clothes, and then reality hit her.

She rolled her eyes and cursed out loud, then instantly smacked her hand over her mouth. With any luck, Justin would still be sleeping and she could slip out of the hotel room without being noticed. She couldn't even imagine what kind of trouble he'd be in if anyone found out that an unidentified woman was leaving his hotel room after staying the night, and she couldn't imagine that he had willingly let her stay in his bed. He must have fallen asleep as well.

She cringed at the thought of him lying next to her; she knew she's had enough alcohol to act in ways that she wouldn't normally. She could only imagine what had happened last night...had she slept with him? She couldn't remember. She felt so irresponsible for staying the whole night in his bed; she felt irresponsible for even accompanying him to his hotel room. Slowly, she pushed the covers away from her body and slid smoothly out of the bed. One she was standing, she was surprised to see that she had been the only one in the bed. She looked around the room and didn't see Justin anywhere. Plans of escaping without Justin seeing her seemed to crumble. He was probably awake, awaiting her in the living room, she thought.

Without checking her reflection, she walked into the living room half expecting to see Justin watching television maybe. She sighed in relief when she saw him. He was curled up on the couch, one arm and one leg hanging limply off the edge. As she slowly moved closer, she noticed that he was still in the clothes that he had worn the night before; she also noticed a large wet spot on the pillow next to his slightly open mouth. The sight of the All-mighty Justin Timberlake with a pool of his own saliva resting next to him brought a smirk to Gabrielle's face. She almost wished she had a camera.

Without thinking, she turned off the hall light, then quickly made her way to the door. She looked back one more time to make sure she hadn't woken him up, then she quietly cracked the door and slid out into the hallway, letting the door shut silently. She exhaled the breath she didn't know she'd been holding and felt relieved. She was done with this whole situation, never to look back. Now all she had to do was get out of the hotel without anyone noticing her. Piece of cake, she thought as she began to reach for her cell phone to call a cab.

"Oh, fuck!" she whispered loudly. Gabrielle checked herself again, and realized that she had forgotten her purse inside the hotel room on the living room table. She'd been so preoccupied with the thought of getting out safely that she had completely forgotten about her purse. Now that she thought about it, her jacket was lying next to her purse on the living room table as well. She debated what she should do, and she figured that the only thing she could do was knock on the door, and get back her belongings...no matter the cost.

By the time Gabrielle was ready to put her plan into effect, a uniformed guard had spotted her and was heading in her direction. Damnit! What am I going to do!? she thought. She didn't want the guard to know that she had come home with Justin last night, but she also knew if the guard questioned her and threw her out of the hotel, she'd never get her things back.

"Excuse me, Miss. This is a restricted floor. You don't have permission to be up here."

"I know," was all she could think to say.

"May I ask how you even managed to get up here?" She couldn't tell him how she'd really gotten there. She didn't want to get Justin in trouble, and she didn't want the guard to form an inappropriate impression of her. All she could do was shrug.

"What are you doing up here, anyway? Are you a friend?" She understood that the guard was beating around the bush and didn't want to mention Justin's name, just in case she didn't know he was on that floor. Gabrielle was at a loss for words, she couldn't speak. Suddenly a voice from behind her startled her.

"It's okay, Officer. She's with me; she does have permission to be here. She must have just forgotten her key when she left." Gabrielle turned around to see Justin standing behind her in just his underwear. She flushed and all thoughts of the guard forming an appropriate impression of her we abolished.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Timberlake. I was just making sure."

"Thanks. It's appreciated. Come on, Gabby, before you keep this man from his work any longer." He yanked on her elbow, pulling her inside the room and quickly shutting the door.

"Are you fucking crazy!? What the hell is the matter with you!? You can't just walk out of here like that! There's a certain way that things have to be done. Do you have any idea what could happen if someone just saw you leaving my hotel room!? My God, Gabby! Use your head!" Gabrielle felt as though he was rambling. She wanted to roll her eyes; but then again, she felt sorry for getting caught.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you."

"Damn, you would have been safer if you would have just woken me up! I'm lucky I woke up when I did; God only knows what you could have said to him."

"Justin, I said I was sorry, stop grilling me. I was just trying to get out of here."

"If you wanted to leave so badly, you should have woken me up. Damn, Gabby, you were gonna leave just like that? No goodbye? I gave you a place to stay, you can't even say 'thank you' before you go?"

"First of all, stop calling me Gabby! You're not blood; you don't get the right to call me that. And second, I'm not some homeless chick you need to take care of. I have a home, and I had every intention of getting there last night."

"I bet. It really seemed like you were racing to get home when you fell asleep on my bed last night." She couldn't think of a comeback for that one. She looked around the room and noticed Justin was still only wearing his underwear, which was entirely too revealing for her comfort.

"What the hell are you doing in just your underwear? I just checked on you five minutes ago, and you were fully clothed." Justin looked down and realized how scantily clad he was.

"I was about to take a shower when I heard that guy questioning you out there."

"Whatever, I'm leaving now." Gabrielle grabbed her belongings from the table and walked toward the door.

"Hell no, you're not!" Justin hooked his arm around her waist and swung her down onto the sofa, "You're gonna sit your ass there until I get out of the shower, then I'm gonna take you downstairs so that no one sees you. You're not getting caught again." Justin's irritated tone was starting to annoy Gabrielle, but she obeyed.

Justin walked into the bathroom and shut the door. He couldn't believe the stunt that Gabrielle had just pulled. He hoped that she would still be on the couch when he finished. He couldn't risk getting caught.

He peeled off his boxer-briefs and turned the water on as he scratched himself. He made sure the temperature was right, and then he stepped in and closed the frosted glass door behind him. He hung his head down to his chest and just let the water slide down every inch of his body. He slid his hands down his chest and let the water soak into him. He grabbed the soap and began moving it over his arms and chest and back, then his stomach. He slowly moved the soap down his stomach to the dark patch of hair between his thighs. With such care, he slid the soap over himself and spent a few extra seconds working the soap in causing his blood to flow and his sex to rise, reaching for his belly-button. He moaned slightly and prayed that Gabrielle hadn't heard him. Before he got carried away, he decided to stop and continue the soap to the other areas of his body that it hadn't yet reached.

Gabrielle was quickly becoming impatient, and that morning Mother Nature call was becoming more extreme. She felt as though she couldn't hold it anymore, and she became desperate. She walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. Justin was glad he's stopped his earlier actions.

"Yeah?"

"Justin, can you hurry, please! I have to pee!"

"What?" The running water muffled her speech and made it inaudible to Justin.

"Hurry up; I have to pee!"

"Gabby, I can't hear you. You have to come in." Gabrielle rolled her eyes. Of course she had to come in. As if it wasn't bad enough that she had seen his every masculine curve through his underwear earlier, she had spent her entire time on the couch imagining him in the shower, and now he was inviting her in. She felt an undeniable need for self-control.

"Don't call me Gabby, and I said I need to pee, so hurry up," she said once she had cracked the door open.

"Okay. Do me a favor, hand me that shampoo." Justin opened the glass door just enough to give his eyes access to her as he pointed to the complimentary bottle of shampoo on the counter. Gabrielle grabbed it and turned to give it to him. She froze when she saw him and dropped the little bottle. The door was open enough for her to see half of his muscle-outlined body all the way down to the V just below his ribs. He was dripping wet with water and suds which made his skin glow like gold. To Gabrielle, the idea of self-control was long gone.

She quickly shook it off and immediately ripped her eyes away from his body. She reached down and grabbed the bottle, covering her eyes as she handed it to him.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He smiled at her as if he knew exactly what he had done to her; whether or not it was an accident wouldn't be explained to Gabrielle. Justin slid the glass door shut and dumped the bottle onto his head. She couldn't help but watch him; his eyes closed, his head tilted back, and those glass doors barely hid anything. She could see the outline of his masculinity was completely erect. She blushed, but couldn't look away. Justin seemed oblivious to her presence.

He finally finished and opened the door once more to grab a towel from the rod just outside of the shower stall. Again, she watched his muscular body as he reached for the towel, exposing more of his naked body to her. He made sure that he was covered in all of the right places as he pulled the towel close to his body and wrapped it around his lower half. He grabbed a smaller towel and rubbed it on his head, trying to remove the excess water from the little hair he had.

"You wanna take a shower before we go?" he asked her, walking across the large suit-style bathroom to stand in front of the mirror and grab his razor. He didn't even turn in her direction for her answer.

"Yes." she replied. A really cold shower, she thought silently.

"Okay, let me show you where the towels are." Justin brushed himself against her chest to get passed her and to the doorway. He told himself it was an accident, but he knew the way his body worked after a sexually-unsatisfying hot shower; there was no mistake. He came back a second later and handed her a towel, then walked back across the bathroom again to where the sink stood; again, he brushed up against her.

"You can go ahead and change in there." Justin pointed to a small corner of the room sectioned off by a curtain, "I have to shave before I leave today." She nodded silently, walked behind the curtained area, and started undressing.

Justin stared into the mirror and lathered his face with cream. He started shaving his face when he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye. If he stepped a little to the side and looked into the mirror, he could completely see Gabrielle undressing. He looked away for a second, but gave in to temptation and watched her fully undress. He could feel the heat rising below his belly-button and began to realize that he was only in a towel. He quickly finished shaving and began washing off his face.

"Hey, Justin, how do you turn this thing on?" He didn't know if her asking for help was a godsend or a disaster. He walked over to the shower, and stepped in front of her to turn the water on.

"You missed a spot." Gabrielle wiped her fingertip up his neck to clean some shaving cream he'd missed. Her single touch made him crazy and he felt his sex harden even more. He turned around to thank her and found her much closer to him than he'd thought. They stared at each other for a second before Justin grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a rough, satisfaction-seeking kiss. She instantly responded and wrapped her arms around his neck causing her towel to drop to the floor. The feeling of her bare skin on his own caused a need in him and he dropped his own towel and pulled her body as close to his as it could be. His shaft slid perfectly through the space between her thighs, and the feeling of his masculinity so close to her most feminine of parts caused her to moan into his mouth. He walked them both into the shower stall without interrupting the kiss and slid the glass door shut. He pressed her body tightly against the glass and pressed his own body close to hers, forcing her body even tighter against the glass door.

For a second, Gabrielle thought to stop their actions. He'd moved them so quickly into the shower after the kiss had begun that she didn't even know what had happened before it was already happening. His hands all over her body and his mouth all over her mouth sent her into a state of mind that could only concentrate on seeking pleasure. Gabrielle could do nothing but hang on tight as Justin took her body for the ride of its life.


Chapter End Notes:
It gets a little more XXX in the next chapter, so this is just a fair warning!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj justin paparazzi