Author's Chapter Notes:
XXX Warning!

Chapter Eleven

 

His kiss was feverish, and hurried, like he knew this opportunity wouldn’t last forever.  Gabrielle laid back and let Justin deepen this kiss and basically have his way with her mouth.  She tried to hang on for dear life, but then a sudden thought popped into her head, and she ripped her lips away from his. 

“No way, Justin, you’re not getting off that easy.”  He pulled back and looked at her, eyebrows cocked out of curiosity. 

“You can’t just knock me on the ground and think you’re gonna get lucky.  I’m really pissed at you for how you treated me.”  She began to scoot away from him until she was no longer trapped beneath him, but sitting opposite him.  He again looked at her with curiosity, still not sure if she was being serious.  When she pulled her legs under her body to sit, he knew that his opportunity had left; now she wanted to talk. 

“Well, you really pissed me off when you went out tonight.” He said defensively. 

“Justin, you left me in this room by myself all day, and then got ready to spend the night with another woman, all the while saying nothing to me about it.  I was bored…  If you got to go out, I want to, too.” 

“But that’s what you don’t get.  I wasn’t going out.  I was out for, like, half an hour and came back here to be with you…but you were already out with that dickhead.” 

“God, Justin, would you just drop that?  He’s not a dickhead; he’s actually a pretty sweet guy.”  As soon as the words left her mouth, Gabrielle realized that she said something she shouldn’t have. 

“Don’t defend him in front of me; you don’t even know him.”  Again, that low, deep voice was back. 

“Well obviously you do, so why don’t you just tell me why you hate Wade so much?” 

He didn’t respond right away, his eyes moved from Gabrielle’s to the floor and back again.  He saw her raise her eyebrows in encouragement, but he still wasn’t ready to admit to her who Wade was to him.  He still hadn’t really admitted it to himself yet.  He slowly repositioned himself until he was sitting against the bed, knees up, and his forearms resting on top of them. 

"Well, you remember how I told you that Britney cheated on me with her choreographer?"  Gabrielle instantly gasped and clasped her hand over her mouth.  Her first conversation with Wade flashed into her head; she remembered him telling her that he was a dancer. 

"Britney cheated on you with Wade?"  The shock was more than evident in her tone.

"Yeah...she did.  That's why I wanted you to stay away from him.  That's why I waited up for you tonight.  The doorman told me that you two went out.  I had to find out what happened.  It killed me when he told me you went out with him."

"You think that Wade is going to take me from you the way that he took Britney?"

"Yeah, I guess...something like that.  I don't know."  He was at a loss for words and he had an immense lack of the ability to communicate his thoughts properly. 

"But, Justin...he can't take me from you because we're not together.  I'm not yours to begin with."  If Gabrielle going out with Wade had hurt Justin, it was nothing compared to what her last few words did to him. 

"I know, Gabby.  You keep sayin' that shit and it's really starting to piss me off."

"But it's the truth.  You can't be mad at me if I go out with Wade; it's not like I'm cheating on you."

"I know that!" he yelled a bit too loudly and took Gabrielle by surprise, "It's just kind of unfair how this is happening." he finished softly.

"What do you mean unfair?  What would be fair here?"

"I don't know.  Fair would be...fair would be us, not you and Wade.  You just met that dickhead, and already I can tell you like him a lot."  His gaze hit the floor at the first hint to her about his feelings; he felt completely vulnerable to her.

"I'm not in love with him, we just went out once."

"And spent the night together."

"We didn't even sleep in the same room!  I have no clue where he was, but I was in the bathroom worshiping his goddess or something like that.  I barely remember last night, I was so wasted."

"Yeah, that sets my mind at ease," he muttered sarcastically, "It's still not fair, Gabby.  I met you first; I've known you longer than he has.  If you should be interested in anyone right now, it should be..."  He stopped himself before he said too much.

"Justin, what are you trying to say?"

"I'm just...I guess I'm just asking for a chance before you give him one. I want you to look at me as more than a friend.  I mean, we've already slept together so there's at least something going on between us already...don't you feel attracted to me?"  Gabrielle had to stop herself from explaining in detail her attraction to him.  She was shocked that he even doubted it.

"Of course I do."

"Then why did you go out with him tonight?"

"Justin I already told you.  And I'm sorry, but I felt a little jealous about your dinner with Britney.  On some level, I think we're feeling the same thing about Wade and Britney.  I don't like you around her anymore than you like me around him."  They both sat in silence for what seemed like minutes, just looking into each other's eyes and reading the emotions they held within.

"C'mere."  Justin pulled Gabrielle between his knees and wrapped an arm tightly around her.  With his other hand, he lightly played in the hair at her shoulder.

"I need to tell you something," he said as he looked into her eyes.

"Hmm?"

"I have feelings for you, Gabby; strong ones.  I mean, after what Britney did to me, I built up this wall that prevented me from getting close to anyone, but you came into my life and knocked the whole damn thing down."  His words made them both smile, "I've been terrified about getting close to someone else, but something about you just made it so comfortable to finally let my guard down.  I really like you, Gabby, and I couldn't imagine just standing back and watching you and Wade get together.  That would kill me."

She spun around to face him and did the most natural thing she could; she leaned in and kissed him fully on his lips.  Justin responded instantly and wrapped both arms tightly around her, Gabrielle’s arms followed suit and wrapped around his neck.

The way he kissed her now was a deep contrast from the way he’d kissed her before.  His kiss was still deep, but now he kissed her with a slow passion, wanting nothing more than to just stay where they were.  Gabrielle sank into him and began to feel dizzy at his hypnotizing kiss.  He’d turned her on before will his forceful actions, but this was completely different; turning her on in a way she didn’t know was possible.  Jut before she let herself really start to enjoy the kiss, another nagging little thought popped into her head.   

"Wait, Justin...what about Britney?"

"Uh, I was kind of hoping we could do this without her."  His lips found their way to her collarbone and began kissing up her neck.

"No, I mean...tonight,” she smiled, “You went to see her, right?  What happened?"

"Do you really want to be talking about this now?  'Cause I don't.  If we should be talking about anything, we should be talking about this."  Justin slowly ran his hand along her center, feeling the heat she had between her things.

"Ohh, Justin, wait..."  In her mind she knew she meant for her tone to be more dominant, but she knew her tone had only enticed him more.

"Okay, let's get this out of the way so we can enjoy this night, all right?  I went there, met her, told her to fuck off and came home.  Good enough?"  He returned to her body and started placing long, lazy kisses on her shoulder, slowly working his way up.

"That's it?"  In frustration, he backed up and looked down at her.

"You couldn't have worse timing for this conversation, Gabs."

"Just let me know what happened, and I'll stop, I promise."

"Basically what I told you.  I was there for about ten minutes, and came home.  She tried to apologize to me, I didn't accept it, told her that I saw no need for us to ever speak again, and I walked out on her.  End of story.  Now can we please not talk about this, I really don't want her in my head right now, and neither should you.” Again, his lips returned to the skin on her neck, “If I slap you around a little bit, you'll know it's because you forced her into my head…so it's your fault; you can’t blame me."  A slow smile crept onto his face, and she laughed, pulling him back into to her, and once again locking lips. 

She slowly worked her hand down to the bottom hem of his shirt and pulled it up his back and off over his head.  She stopped to take in his rippling chest, running her hands up and down him before returning her lips to his.  She moved closer to him, still sitting between his knees, and lifted herself onto her knees in front of him.  She broke the kiss for a moment and crossed her arms over herself to pull her tank top over her head and onto the floor. 

She grinned at the moan escaping Justin’s lips as his hands moved up to cover her naked breasts with his hands.  He massaged them gently, cupping them and pushing them together for his own enjoyment before moving his fingers down and taking both nipples between his fingers.  She gasped at the new sensation as Justin rolled them around between his thumb and forefinger, and he could do nothing but watch her face contort in pleasure. 

Needing more, she spread her knees over him and sank as low as she could, feeling Justin throbbing through his pants.  They both let out moans at the contact and Justin lifted his lips to remove his pants.  Gabrielle was shocked to see that he hadn’t been wearing any underwear, and a sly smile covered her lips.  She lowered herself down to his chest and began placing lazy, wet kisses all over him, moving down his stomach and finally moving down to his throbbing shaft.  She took it into her hands, holding him steady before licking her lips and wrapping them around the head of his dick, licking a circle around him.  She was pleased at the sounds that he made, and she lowered her mouth a little further down on him.  He made the same noise a little louder this time, and she did her best to take all of him in, moaning as she felt him push against the back of her throat. 

The intense sounds of pleasure coming from him made her hot, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to please him like this much longer.  She moved her mouth on him several more times until he was soaking wet.  When she pulled her mouth from him, he whimpered quietly, and she knew she was driving him crazy.  She kneeled over him again, straddling his hips with her own, and as she widened her legs, she felt herself begin to drip down her leg.  God, she needed this. 

She placed her hands on either of his shoulders and began to lower herself down onto him, pulling her shorts aside to reveal her naked flesh.  Justin grabbed her hips and the strength in his arms stopped her from moving any further once she’d touched his head.  He looked deep into her eyes, both of them filled with a drunken lust.  She tried to move down him again, but his grip on her hips kept her from moving anywhere. 

She felt him snake his arm down and grab a hold of himself and guide him just to the outside of her opening.  He moved his shaft back and forth, soaking his head in her juices.  They both moaned out again and Gabrielle began digging her fingers into his shoulders. 

“Justin…”  His only response was continuing to hold her still as he rubbed and teased at her opening. 

“Please…you’re killing me.  Let me have you.”  He groaned at her words and released his hold on her hips.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly slid down just enough to take his head into her.  The sound of their bodies connecting was evident and she smiled, then slowly took him in, inch after inch.  When her hips finally met his, he reclaimed his hold on her hips and forced her down even more until she screamed out and dug her nails deeper into his skin. 

“Ah, Gabby, you’re hurting me.”  Justin looked down at his now red shoulders. 

“You hurt me first.”  She nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck and kissed him over and over, slowly beginning to rock her hips.  She curled her toes under and placed her weight on them, allowing her to lift her hips up and down him.   

“Ohhhhh, shit.” He whispered, feeling her move erotically on him, hearing their bodies move together.  She started off sinfully slow and as she felt the pleasure rising in her body, she quickened her pace, still digging into Justin’s shoulders.  His hands still on her hips, guided her and eventually he took over her pace, slamming her hard onto him with each quick thrust. 

“God, Justin, I’m close…” she whispered in his ear, and he moved his hand from her hip to where their bodies were connecting, reaching for her clit.  He found it completely soaked and rolled it around between his fingers, pinching lightly as she got louder.  He let her take back her own pace, and concentrated hard on holding back his own release. 

It didn’t take long for Gabrielle’s world to come crashing down on her as wave after wave of her orgasm hit.  Justin felt her silky walls clutch him, desperately trying to coax his orgasm out.  He held back and held hard until he finally felt Gabrielle come back to earth and sink into his body again. 

When she finally felt her body go limp, he lifted her hips off of him and pulled her onto the bed with him.  She laid down beneath him, eyes still closed, world still swimming around her.  He pulled her shorts off of her body, and just looked down at her naked form, waiting for him.  Once he regained his strength, he guided himself back into her and slowly started his rhythm again.  He encircled his arms around her and cuddled her body in his arms.  While keeping his pace, he placed slow, praising kisses along her forehead and temples, and then moved back down to her lips.   

She sighed when he kissed her, and he loved it.  Something about this just felt right, holding her in his arms, connecting with her in the most intimate of ways.  He continued to hold her as he pumped steadily into her body, kissing her anywhere he could reach.  He held her close and pressed his chest against hers, feeling her heartbeat pound against his.  She moaned out again as he quickened his pace even more, holding on tight as he succumbed to his body’s needs. 

He felt his own pleasure build and build, and he obeyed his body's commands and pumped faster.  She pulled her mouth away from his and pulled him as close to her as she could while she clutched at his shoulders.  By her labored breathing, he could tell that her second was quickly approaching, and he did nothing to slow it down.  While holding on to her tightly, he let himself increase his pace to nearly his brink and held on until after he felt her glorious walls clutch and milk him once again.  As if in victory, he let himself go immediately after her and he shuddered while his vocal chords betrayed him and let out a highly satisfied moan.    

He let himself go limp on top of her and he covered her body completely.  For a few seconds, he let his body twitch in aftershocks, and he smiled when she giggled at his slight convulsions.

"Justin…that was amazing."

"Yes, Babygirl, you are."

"Not me, it...what just happened...you."

He smiled and kissed her lips, then slowly peeled his body from hers and heaved his body down on the other side of the bed.  He loved the heavy, sedated feeling that followed.

"You should go, it's late, and I'm exhausted."  So was he; too exhausted to speak.  He rolled over and grabbed her before she moved and pulled her body in to spoon his.

"C'mon, Justin.  I'm tired."

"So, sleep."

"Justin." She protested.

"Do you have any idea what I just did?  Woman, I am exhausted.  Shut up and sleep."  He heard her giggle and felt her body relax against his.  They laid there in silence for several minutes until Justin noticed her shallow breathing.  She'd fallen asleep, in his arms.  He placed light kisses on her neck and shoulders and placed a final one on top of her head.  He remembered what it felt like to be this happy; he never thought he'd allow himself to find it again. 

"Gabby, Gabby, Gabby," he whispered into the darkness, "Look at what you've done to me, Girl.  You pulled me right back to where I said I'd never be."  He prayed to God that this wasn't the beginning of another long and painful heartbreak. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj soloj justin paparazzi