Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey! Not new to the fanfiction world but it is my first Justin story...visual. Im kinda excited (in more ways than one ;) SO, feedback is much appreciated and who knows, if you're nice enough to me I might write another one, lol.

Have fun! I know i did.
a little phone sex never hurt anyone...

You lean back and stare at the two women seated in front of you in disbelief.

“...so yeah, I mean he just up and insults me for no reason at all sometimes.”

“That's right. He's such a baaastahd.” The friend leans in.

You can barely get through their thick Boston accents and the continuous gum smacking but you understand that last word perfectly.

“I mean, rememba that one time. When he just stormed in an-”

“Oh yeah. Ok, so I'm just relaxin' in our apartment with some people and we're listenin' to music and whatnot sippin some beahs-” Insert particularly loud smack here.

“Just havin' a good time. Chillaxin.” The smacking and popping continues just as obnoxiously.

“Right. Just chillaxin. Well, he storms in like some crazy lost bird or somethin' and stahts maniacally yellin an whatnot about how I'm some whorah an a slut an so many otha accusations. What is that?” She gesticulates wildly with one hand. Her long, hot pink nails glitter in the light.

“Yeah, who does that? Stupid fuck. An it's not like you did anythin'.” The friend crosses her arms roughly and leans back in the chair, gum smacking at enormous speed.

“Exactly. So I slept with his brotha. Who hasn't.” She shrugs.

“Exaaaactly. His brotha's nothin but a man whorah. So ridiculous. So yeah, I mean, that isn't the worst he's done eitha.”

The friend gets back into conversation again. “Oh no, not by a longshot. Not at all.”

They both nod their heads roughly. Theres a moment of silence.

You are at an absolute stump. You have no idea how to even initiate some form of conversation with these two woman. Is it intimidation? Hmmm, possible. Is it that they won't shut up and will most likely just interrupt you? Hell yeah. The only time you spoke was when you introduced yourself and asked the dreaded question that got these motormouths started. The first and only question thus far to fall from your mouth.

And the last if this response is anything to go by.

You're jolted from your thoughts. “I don't know why you still live with that rat bastahd.”

The other one rolls her eyes and shrugs. “It's a good apahtment. So anyways,-”

“Oh, to answer your question.”

“Yeah, the question.”

“Yeah, traveling is no problem.”

“Not at all.”

You lean forward and give a forced smile. You nod, give your thanks and show them the way out even at their protests about you only asking one question. You firmly shut the door behind them before flopping back in your seat and expelling a deep breath. That had to be the worst interview of the day, even worse than all the skanky hoes that came in here just looking to bone your man. You can do nothing but suck it up and deal with it. That's the only reason you're here anyways, to make sure that those skanky hoes don't get hired.

You start to feel relief and excitement when you realize that that was the last interview but that fades a bit when you notice that you haven't found the right replacement. You're not sure you can handle another day full of these bogus interviews.

Being Justin Timberlake's PA was hard enough at the beginning with all the pent up sexual frustration and attraction but that quickly changed when it all became unbearable and you hooked up. After that dating was only natural and you knew that you couldn't stay on as his PA, that would be morally wrong. Thus came the interviews and slew of girls in low cut blouses with barely there skirts thinking they'd actually get one on one time with Justin himself. You smile, cause you'd actually let that happen...right. But your smile turns sad at the fact that he isn't even near you with him being away for the month doing only God knows what.

You squeeze your legs together at the thought of him. God, just that alone gets you going. Naughty thoughts run through your mind as you think about the day he gets back. You shake your head to get those thoughts out and you focus on getting home for the day.

The drive to your apartment is over quickly and you soon find yourself setting your things down before moving into your room and taking off your heels. Thoughts of Justin float back into your mind when you spot reminders of him all across your room. When your phone rings you're startled.

Speak of the devil...

You smile giddily, you haven't heard from him all day and a pick me up is much needed after the day you had.

“Hi baby.”

You can just imagine the smile on his face as he responds.

“Hello gorgeous. How's my girl doing?”

You grin, you love it when he calls you that. “A little better now.”

He chuckles. “Just a little, huh? I can change that. So how were the interviews?”

You sigh at the mention of the Interviews from Hell.

“Jesus Jus, it's like all they came in there for was to either get a peek at you, fuck you, or just be completely obnoxious.”

He chuckles and you hear wind rustling through the phone. “That bad huh? I told Jive to handle it, maybe then you'd be here with me right now.”

You groan. It's true though and not a day goes by since he left that you don't beat yourself up for it at least once.

“Ugh, don't do that to me. I'm just trying to make sure tha-”

“That they don't hire some floozy that's just gonna try and jump me like you did.”

You grin devilishly. “Exactly. You know you liked it baby.” I purr.

You can hear his breath hitch. “That I did. Where are you right now?”

You survey your room and look at your discarded heels.

“Just getting comfortable.”

His voice deepens. “Comfortable? I see. So what are you wearing?”

You laugh. That's such a cliché question and it's obvious where it normally leads. Well, you are feeling a little kinky today so why not.

“Not much anymore.” You respond back breathlessly attempting to sound as sexy as possible.

“Oh really,” he growls. “What are you down to now?”

You start feel some reservations about taking it further. You're definitely comfortable sexually with him but you've never done this before with anyone and it's just a little embarrassing when he's not there to witness but is that not the point of phone sex?

What the hell.

You giggle as you peel down your panties. “I've never seen panties look so pretty on the floor.” You perch yourself on your bed after disrobing yourself entirely. You sit there for a few seconds not sure what to do with yourself and then you hear it.

A low groan and then a long moan. Telltale signs that he's playing with himself and that excites you endlessly.

Your hand slowly moves down your body, confidence growing, before tentatively rubbing yourself. A moan immediately escapes your mouth. You didn't realize how wet and horny you had gotten just by having the conversation.

“Are you touching yourself? Are you wet for me, baby?”

Your moaning gets louder. “Dripping.”

“I'm so hard right now. Baby if I were there, hmmmmmmm, I would make you feel so good, Izzy. I'd start kissing your neck, giving you little nips and nibbles. Then I'd go lower and lower and lower and tweak your nipples. I'd take them in my hands and pull them before licking and sucking on them. Then I'd go lower and lower and lower before spreading you wide....” He chuckles evilly, knowing that he left you waiting for the next part.

You just moan louder as you close your eyes as you imagine his words as he says them and you can't help but add a finger to the pleasure.

“You getting there baby?”

Your eyes are shut tight and you moan out “Jus, I need you here.”

So lost in the pleasure you're feeling you don't hear the clatter of a phone being dropped, or the sound of your bedroom door opening. Nor do you feel the bed dip but when those hands grab your wrist and thigh you let out a loud scream, terrified.

Your eyes pop open and your hands go straight to your chest before you actually take in whose hands are on you.

“Justin? What the fuck? You scared the shit out of me.” You smack his naked shoulder a few times.

“When did you get here?” You look around mystified and spy his shirt and phone by the door.

His head rises from kissing the inside of your thighs to answer. “I've been here since this morning. Just thought I'd relieve some stress from the interviews and make you feel better.” He grins widely at you and winks before returning to what he was doing, moving closer and closer to where you need him to be.

You forget about the terror you felt when he put his hands on you and focus on the insane pleasure his mouth is causing to ripple throughout your body.

You groan when he continuously teases you, not giving you what you want. Fuck that, what you need and now.

He's giving you little lollipop licks, just letting the tip of his tongue graze you before lightly touching your clit.

You get frustrated when he continues like that. You smack his head and grit out, “Justin, swear to God if you don't start licking me like its meant to be done...” He interrupts you with one long sweep of his tongue and then he darts in quickly, cupping you with his mouth and he sucks, sucks so good.

Your head falls back while your hands go straight to his short mohawk to pull him closer. Your hips grind against him to heighten the sensation as much as possible, looking for release.

Soon you feel that familiar feeling, your toes curl, your fingers grip his hair, your teeth grit. Your moans turn to screams as you finally get there, you finally reach that peak. When you come back to your bedroom Justin moves to your side.

You can feel him poking into your thigh and you smile wide. He's actually here! You move him so that he's lying on his back before straddling his slim waist. His hands move to your thighs while yours roam over his smooth chest before gripping his shoulders.

“Hi.”

The lust in his eyes increase as you slowly grind against him.

“I didn't appreciate you scaring me the way you did.” The grinding slows to a snails pace.

He bites his lip in ecstasy before smirking at you. “Really?”

You lick your lips while looking him over. Did he get incredibly sexier while he was gone or is it your sex crazed imagination running wild.

“Or you being a little tease.”

His smirk turns cocky. “You came didn't you?”

Your eyes roll involuntarily. Ego stroke twenty four seven.

Your hands start moving down, stroking his chest, scratching his abs lightly with your nails.

“What are you gonna do about it?” He breathes out.

You feel his dick twitch when your fingers finally land on his jeans.

Smiling, you shrug coquettishly. “I have a few things in mind.”

The button pops open, zippers pulled down. You can see how hard he's strained and wanting to get out but you just giggle. It feels good to know you still have the same effect on him. You start to tug his jeans and boxers down until his dick jumps out at you.

Sitting at the base of him, hands on either side of his waist, you slowly slide up him as you kiss up his chest. His breath hisses out and you feel his stomach muscles convulsing. You keep on and don't stop not even when he's at your entrance and he instinctively pushes up. You just laugh as you reach his face. His eyes are half closed and his mouth open in a silent scream. You lean down and take his bottom lip in between yours and pull. He pulls you down against his chest and begins to devour your mouth. You cup his face in your hands and you urgently kiss each other. This is the first time you've kissed him since he left and you plan on enjoying it.

That doesn't seem to be on his agenda as he quickly turns you over so you're on your back. He spreads you wide (just like he said he would) and dips in all the way. Your head falls back on your pillow in ecstasy as he slowly starts to slip in and out.

In and out.

You feel empty when he stops and pulls out all the way but you don't think about it much when he pounds in faster than before.

As his strokes get faster he wraps his hands around your waist and pulls your back up from the bed. You shriek when he delves in deeper than before.

His hand finds your clit and starts to rub. You cant help it, you go over the edge, this time more powerful. When you open your eyes you turn giddy as you catch him just as he goes.

One thing (among others) you quickly learned to love is when he comes. He head is thrown back, his mouth opening and closing. Still pounding, he pants and grunts. All of a sudden he stops and you can feel him gush warm and deep inside of you. He slowly lowers you to the bed and slips out of you before getting on all fours on top of you. He nuzzles your cheek and you giggle as his beard scratches your face. Your eyes widen when he settles himself on top of you and you can feel him on your stomach. Hard, warm and ready to go.

“Jus? Are you serious? Did you take Viagra or some shit?”

He chuckles, deep in his chest. “Nah, but that phone sex turned me the fuck on.”

He growls and attacks your mouth with lots of lip action. And tongue, major tongue.

You quickly get over his fast recovery when he kisses down your neck, nibbling. This starts to feel familiar when he starts kissing your breasts. He takes a nipple in his mouth and pulls. You feel a warm sensation travel down your entire body and you shiver. He lets go of your nip and flips the both of you over.

His lusty eyes travel down your entire body making you gush as he settles you on top of him.

His eyes close when you rub right against him. “Hmmmm, work it out baby.”

You slip onto him and groan at his deep penetration. “Fuck, we are definitely having phone sex again.”

“Definitely not a problem.”
Chapter End Notes:
Did you likey? Let me know!

OH! I apologize for my accent attempt. Might not be the best out there.

Completed
Linkinchick89 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Not a Problem also liked 129 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: phonesex