It had been a couple days since I got back from New York, and I had stayed at JC’s spending time with him and Mouse, I don’t know what happened with Jessica I hadn’t heard any word, so I thought maybe she got the message when I got Mouse before she did. Though something inside me though told me I hadn’t seen the worst she could do yet.

At the moment JC and I were laying on the couch in the living room watching Last Comic Standing on comedy central.

“Your breath is so bad your teeth duck when you talk,” one of the comments said to the other comic that had been assigned to be a heckler in the crowd. I laughed so hard that I snorted and JC looked at me funny.

“What,” I questioned placing my hand over my mouth.

“You’re a snorter, oh great I’m dating I snorter,” he said with a shake of his head but I didn’t hear anything but I’m dating, we had never put a name on what we were before.

“We’re dating,” I questioned.

“Well I don’t have sex and kiss just anyone you know,” he said teasing but stop when I looked at him.

“Jace, really now,” I said. He then muted the TV and pulled me towards him so I sat on his lap and faced him.

“Yes, were dating are you ok with that,” he questioned.

I nodded and put my forehead against is and laughed when had to push my hair behind my ear when it tickled his cheek.

“Good, because I am too,” he smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

--

Hearing the beep of the alarm I leaned over JC and smacked the snooze button but when I went to move back over JC held me against his chest and I peered down at him with tired eyes.

“Morin,” he groaned as he stretched looking at me with a grin.

“Nite,” I said and put my head on his chest and closed my eyes and felt his chuckle and his heart beat.

“Hollie, come on we gotta get moving we have to get ready to catch the plane at 8, how bout we take a group shower,” he smiled with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“Now that would make us later,” I smiled as I kissed his collar bone.

“It would kill two birds with one stone,” he smiled making me laugh, “How so,” I questioned.

“It would clean us both, and well wake us both up,” he said ending with a big smile.

“You're so fucking cheesy,” I laughed.

“I can’t help it you bring it out,” he laughed when I smacked him and got up heading towards the bathroom, I closed  the door and no sooner had I started the water and stripped I felt hands on my bare hips and a voice in my ear.

“Well let’s not let the water get cold,” he said then lifted me and turned me so that I latched my legs around his waist with a squeal and he pulled the shower curtain open and got us inside and started to kiss my neck as the water hit our side as he pressed me against the wall of the shower.

Feeling him go inside me I tilted my head in a sigh and felt my eyes roll back in my head as he got to my collarbone, he had learn to turn that ticklish spot into heaven on earth.

“Damn mama you feel so good,” I heard him whisper in my ear and I than pulled his head away from my shoulder and kissed him deeply running my hands through his damn hair.

“Faster Jace,” I whispered quickly as I pulled my mouth away from his and he pushed his hips harder into me and I held on tighter.

I heard him grunt “fuck,” into my ear slowly with a little bit of his grogginess in his voice and it titled me over the edge and I released with a sigh that ended in “Damn,” as I felt my legs drop from his hips he slowly lowered me to stand, holding on to me to make sure that I could do so he pulled from me but kissed my forehead than my nose than my lips softly as he pulled the shampoo from the shelve to the side of me he started to wash my hair and then handed me the shampoo and I did the same for him in between we shared little kisses.

We got out of the shower about thirty minutes later and usually we both took ten minute showers, but JC was right, I didn’t need my usual cup of coffee that I begged for when I had to be up before eight in the morning.  I smiled as we got dressed and put our stuff by the door as Lonnie came in.

“How was New York, Halls,” he asked.

“Wonderful, how was trouble while I was gone,” I asked nodding up stairs as JC came down stairs with Mouse jumping all around him. “Oh you know going to bars seeing random girls,” he teased.

“Lonnie quit telling her what you do on your days off,” JC laughed as he came down and gave Mouse a treat.

Lonnie just shrugged and I laughed, “Let me go put the bags in the car and will get you headed out of here,” He said a moment later. The moment he opened the door Tyler stood there looking surprised with his key in hand to unlock the door.

“Geez Lonnie,” Tyler said looking up at him than when Lonnie just laughed at him as he picked up our bags he passed him and came up to JC and gave him a brotherly hug.

“Hey Marie,” Tyler smiled giving me a kiss on my cheek,  and giving Mouse a rub to his head when he came over and pushed against us.

“Hey Tay Tay,” I said making him glare at me.

I don’t know when it had started but when he had found out my middle name which I hated he started to call me by it so I started calling him Tay Tay, which he told me was a girl name but I said until he stopped calling me Marie I wouldn’t and it existed ever since.

“You ok to watch Mouse,” JC asked his brother coming up to us and kissing me on top of my head.

“JC he’s a dog not an elephant,” Tyler laughed.

“He’s got a point,” I mentioned and JC pinched my sides making me squeal.

“Your suppose to be on my side,” he said in my ear.

“Says who,” I asked looking at him.

“Says what we did in the shower this morning,” he said and at the moment Tyler put his hands over his ears, “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THIS,” he told us, then started to say LA LA LA as he walked away than called Mouse.

“You don’t want to listen to that either huh boy,” he smiled at the dog who just looked at him like what.

“Will be back in about a month,” JC said and laughed when Tyler just waved him away as him help Mouse on to the couch and turned on the TV.

“Come on love birds,” Lonnie laughed as he opened the door.

“Love birds whose he taking about,” I asked JC with a smile as I grabbed the bag I always carried with me and my sunglasses.

“I don’t know weren’t not birds last time I checked,” JC said making Lonnie roll his eyes, I waved at Tyler and said good bye to Mouse who just looked at me for a second than went back to placing his head on Tyler’s lap only moving when he stopped scratching his head to stop when he started again.

Hopping in the SUV I smiled at JC as he buckled his seat.

“What,” he questioned as his smile grew too.

“I’m happy, thank you,” I said kissing his cheek.

“For,” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Making me happy,” I laughed and put my forehead against his.

“Thank you for doing the same,” he told me as he kissed me softly than deeply but stopped when we heard Lonnie clear his throat from the driver’s seat.

“Could you wait till you get on the plane and at least have a bathroom to go into,” He said teasing us.

“I’m not looking to join the mile high club anytime soon,” I said but heard JC go, “OH Damn.”

I turned and looked at him and he blushed and looked at me sheepishly.

“Just kidding,” he said but I just shook my head at him than placed it on his shoulder.

“Sure you were,” I whispered and jumped when he pinched me than I looked up at him, but he just smiled at me and I just had to smiled back a moment before I put my head back on his shoulder and watched the drive to the airport.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story