I had been standing at JC’s front door for about thirty minutes, I don’t know what had come over me but I was nervous to see him again, I missed him liked hell and I didn’t know what to think about this, I had never felt this way and I gotta say it was starting to scare me.

Finally I went to knock on the door when JC opened it and looked at me, “Can I help, Hollie,” he questioned.

I smiled, “Hey,” was all I could get out as he pulled me to him and kissed me hard and as he pulled me inside and shut the door than pressed me up against it.

“I know I said you didn’t look like my type but you didn’t have to change it to it,” he said in between kisses making me giggle, “I didn’t do it for you, I needed a change,” I smiled as we placed our foreheads against each others.

“That makes it so much better,” he smiled kissing my nose.

“I missed you,” I whispered.

“I missed you too,” he smiled than started to kiss me again but no sooner had we gotten into the mist of it that I felt something furry brush against my bare calve.

“Mouse,” I giggled as JC looked down between us.

“You just don’t want us to have any fun do you,” he asked the dog and he just stared back at JC with a duh look on his face making us bust up.

Pulling himself away from me I bent down and picked up Mouse who started to kiss me.

“I see you just wanted in on the action,” I laughed and JC just shook his head at me as he went and brought my suitcases inside.

--

Later that night after I had taken a shower and me and JC had spent a day catching up on things missed and how I had to do a reshoot of all my pictures I taken the day he left do to my trip to the salon late one night.

I sat looking at myself in the mirror in the bathroom as I dried my now chin length honey brown hair with bangs, it made my eyes pop or at least that’s what Suzanna said when she came to pick me up the next morning.

“I should tell him,” said and went and stood up but then sat back down.

I shook my head; no I can do this on my own I sighed looking down.

“Hey babe,” JC said coming in placing his hands on my shoulders I looked up.

“You want some good news,” with the wiggle of his eye brows from the last time he had given me good news and I had practically jumped on him, ok I did jump on him.

“Lay it on me,” I told him making him laugh than pull me off the toilet lid to face him.

“I’m doing some small shows on the east and west coast, and since your free till middle of August you could come,” he smiled.

“I could,” I said slowly than it dawned on me.

“I COULD,” I smiled.

“So you are coming,” he asked pulling me up close.

I kissed him hard, “What do you think,” I whispered and he glared at me as his eyes flooded with lust.

Pulling me up I locked my legs around his hips and he took me to the room.

“It’s a good thing that you only have your robe on or this would be so difficult,” he smiled pulling the tie from my robe apart and opening and helping me move my arms away as it was thrown to the ground.

“Well sir, I do believe you are wearing too much,” I smiled snapping the waist line of his boxers.

“Ouch,” he laughed as he pulled them away and we saw a tiny little red mark from the snap.

“OH baby you want me to kiss it,” I asked with an evil grin.

“And have me loose it in my shorts, I think not,” he smiled as he started to kiss me and he lead my hands towards the waist band of his shorts and had me help him pull them off with him.

With a smile towards one another we pulled the sheet over our heads and disappeared to the world in a mist of giggles and mumbles of incoherent words.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story