Author's Chapter Notes:
(short but sweet)

We ended up having room services called later that evening and stayed up late watching some movie we weren’t really interested in because I woke up with the alarm clock that JC had set to go into the radio show and saw the TV was still on.

“You don’t have to come babe,” JC whispered to me kissing my cheek as he pulled himself from the covers and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower stopping when he heard me whisper, “Shake that fanny wanny, funky song funky song.”

“Are you watching my ass, Hollie,” he grinned looking over at me from his shoulder.

“Maybe,” I said simply with a shrug as I turned over and closed my eyes acting like I was asleep.

I felt the weight of him returning to the bed as he crept over me, “Hollie Marie Taylor, what would your mother say,” he questioned me than kissed my forehead.

“How white was it,” I said than start to laugh as I peeked open an eye and saw him staring at me in shock.

“I’m ashamed,” he said shaking his head as he got up till I pulled him back down and kissed him hard on the lips.

“Morning,” I smiled after we stopped to breath.

“Your something else you know that,” he said as he started to kiss me again.

“Yes, and aren’t you gonna be late,” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“You’re the one who started this and now your tell me to leave,” JC asked as she started to kiss my neck.

“Well if you want to be late going ahead, but you know it’s already seven,” I laughed as I saw the time dawn on him he had to leave in thirty minutes to get there by nine.

“Damn you and your womanly charms,” he said as he got up and headed back towards the bathroom and only laughed this time as I sang the song again only louder, “SHAKE YOUR FANNY WANNY,FUNKY SONG, FUNKY SONG!”

--

I guess I had fallen back asleep as JC was in the shower because I was waking up again by a knock on the door which stopped the moment I got out of bed and pulled Jc’s t-shirt over my head.

Walking towards the door I saw a small envelope that had been pushed under the door.

“Read Me,” I read from the top of it.

Thinking it was JC being cheesy I shook my head and opened it but reading the context of the letter inside my color ran from my face as my eyes bugged out.

“Hollie Marie Taylor, age 23 was born in California Oaks; California has a mother who lives in Santa Ana and a father and brother who live in Salem, Oregon. Worked for three grocery store chains before moving on to La weekly is in the mist of publishing her first book. ” it went on to tell my social security number, my cell phone my apartment phone, the mortgage company I used, and even my dogs name who happened to live with my mom.

You see Hollie my dear I can get my information quick and get detailed and just imagine what I could do to you if I could get that, I told you to stay away from him but I guess you’re hard of hearing; trust me Deary a little restraining order from JC won’t stop me from getting to you.

Your new best enemy-

Jess.

 

Dropping the letter I stumbled backwards till I hit the back of my ankle on the coffee table and fell to the floor, “Shit,” I mumbled.

I jumped a second later when a knock came to the door.

“Who is it, “I said picking up the letter and shoving it in my bag that was by the door, peeking through the whole in the door I saw JC with a bag of food in his hands.

“I forgot my key,” he said through the door with a smile.

“Right,” I opened the door with a stumble.

“Hollie you ok,” he asked setting the food down and coming up to me.

I nodded as he pulled me into a hug.

“You sure, your kind of pale,” he asked me running a hand over my face and I pulled back.

“Yea what you bring,” I said clearing my throat and going to the food.

“Hollie” he questioned coming over to me.

“Yeah, tacos,” I said pulling them out of the bag and then headed over to the little mini fridge we had and pulled out a water.

Taking a bite out of one I looked up to see JC still standing by the door with a confused look on his face, “What,” I asked with a mouth full of food.

Shaking his head he then looked at me and smiled.

“You really shouldn’t sit that way in just a t-shirt you know,” he told me as I looked down and noticed I was sitting Indian style on the couch and one false move and all my goodies would show.

“It makes things interesting,” I said with a shrug as I looked over at my bag than at him and gave him an evil grin as I finished my tacos and drank some water.

“Interesting indeed,” he laughed pulling his tacos out of the bag and coming to sit next to me.

--

Later that night after some out about in the town we headed towards the airport and headed back home. At the moment we sat in on the plane JC was asleep next to me with his head against the window and pillow on his lap totally forgotten.

Flipping the post card back and forth and looking at the letter I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

With a jump I heard a low laugh, “Geez Hollie did I scare you that bad,” Lonnie asked with a grin as I looked over my shoulder at him.

“OH just shut up,” I told him.

Laughing he then cleared his throat and got serious, “Jc’s restraining order against Jessica went through today by the way, could you tell him for me I don’t know if I’ll get a chance to once we land,” he told me.

Nodding I turned to look at the stuff on my tray table, “Saves him but not me,” I mumbled.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story