Later that day JC had to go out to do some more promo in the city and even though I was offered to go I declined, I needed to finish this article and send it in. As I spelled checked it and read it out loud I smiled it was pretty good if I do say so myself.  Placing it as an attachment I started the email to my boss adding at the end my good news from the publish company; after all he had given me the guts to do it telling me that I shouldn’t be stuck writing show updates in a little newspaper the rest of my life, that I was meant for big and better things.

That had been a year ago, after a solid year of working with La Weekly Darrel my boss had come in and sat me down and told me that, at first I thought he was letting me go, but he told me he was smart not stupid.  I still remember the day I got the job at La Weekly, I had graduated from UCLA about five months before and applied for a millions jobs, but so far none of them replied or told me they didn’t like my style.  I had quit my old job a week before going to the show in which I met JC because I had enough money saved up from the past to make it for at least a year without one I figured.

About a month after the show is when I got a call from La Weekly, it actually happened to be JC who picked up my phone for me since he had been over at my apartment while I had been in the shower we were going to another show. When I came out of the shower and had come out to the living room with my clothes on and hair still wet.  JC said,” Someone at LA Weekly called said you have an interview on Monday.”
“Please tell me your not shitting me,” I told him rushing towards him.

“I don’t think so,” he said showing the post it he had written the info on and then started to smile.

“Congratulations,” he said as he pulled me into a hug.

We had gotten to know one another by meeting up at shows that our friends did and going for coffee or Denny’s for food afterwards, it just seemed like we had this instant bonding when we first met.

Mixing shows and late night trips to Denny’s and some club trips over the first year is how we learned about one another, we got really close the second year in our friend ship, when we started just hanging out on weekends for lunch or dinner and just talking about anything and everything.

I smiled, could I have imagined we would have come to where we are now than, probably not, but then again at the time I wasn’t looking for anything but a friend.

--

I guess I had got caught up in daydreaming about the past after sending my article that I jumped when I heard someone yell down the hall outside the hotel door, and it was then I realized the noise out there was pretty loud. It was then I heard Jc’s voice, “I knew I should have put a restraining order on you!”

“But JC you love me were together, what are you saying,” I heard a female voice say and swear I knew that voice.  Jumping up from the chair I opened the door and stepped out a bit.

“This has nothing to do with you bitch, get it inside,” I heard the female voice yell and finally I pin pointed it, as I saw Lonnie trying to struggle to hold on to her as he pulled her towards the elevators, it was the petite girl again.

“Jessica shut up, Lonnie get her out of her and this time I will be filing for a restraining order,” JC told her as he came up and put his arm around me.

“OH THAT’S IT YOUR DEAD,” she said as she tried to jump out of Lonnie’s grasp at me but was pulled back, making me jump back and hit the door with my head.

“I’ll be back,” she yelled as she was pulled away.

“Come on let’s get inside,” he said taking my hand away from the spot on my head I was rubbing and looking at it as he unlocked the door with his key card and pulled me inside.

--

An hour later and an ice pack to the head, JC had sat me down and explained to me who Jessica was.

“She was a really sweet fan when I first met her she talked to me like anyone one, no screaming no hyperventilating,” he explained.  “At first she seemed like maybe she wanted to be friends you know, and I was ok with that, but then she started to get pushy and about a month after I had known her she hunted me down and asked why I hadn’t returned any of her calls, and was I seeing someone else,” JC shook his head, “There is something wrong with her and I felt sorry for her and still do but it’s gotten out of hand she got a ring from somewhere and is convinced I gave it to her and that were supposed to be this couple. She’s got these online journals she’s made that include pictures of me from the internet with other women who she calm is her and she made online private journals of supposedly me and all the other guys that were in the group, she never did make ones for the guys in the bands we know, thank god.” He rubbed his forehead.

“She screwed up your life and messed with your mind and emotions,” I said placing the ice pack down and coming up behind him and hugging him placing my head on his shoulder, like he done to me so many times to comfort me.

“Yeah, I mean when I threatened to get a restraining order a year ago is when she sort of backed off and was ok, so I was nice to her whenever I saw her around but then tonight, she went too far,” he said as he pulled me from behind and grabbed me placing me in his lap and holding on tight.

“What did she do,” I asked.

“Told me if she couldn’t have me no one could and she would make sure of that,” He said with a shutter as he looked at me softly.

“Jace, um this isn’t the first time I’ve seen her,” I said looking down at his chest.

“What,” he asked pulling my chin up too look me in the eye.

“The fan that you saw me talking to when you were dancing with the redhead, well that was her she came and threatened me to stay away from you,” I told him closing my eyes.

“OH mama,” he said pulling me closer to him, “Why didn’t you tell me,” he asked.

“I thought it was just a random thing, you know  I’ve gotten glares from some of your other fans before and it means nothing most of the time you know because it’s just a glare or what not,” I said staring to ramble.

“I get it, but next time tell me,” he said as he looked into my eyes.

Nodding I placed my head against his.

“We ok,” I asked. It was then he smiled at me softly and slowly took his lips and contacted them to mine in an innocent but oh so powerful kiss.

“Yea baby were good,” he said than kissed me again much stronger and pulled me down to the bed.

After awhile he started to kiss my neck and once he got to my collar bone I started to laugh.

“Why are you laughing,” he asked me strangely.

“It tickles,” I said with a breath.

“Well your no fun than, I’m trying to put the moves on you and you laugh at me,” He said pulling away till I pulled him back down, making his eyes go wide, “I wasn’t laughing at you, I can’t help that I’m ticklish; all over,” I added making my voice go into a whisper at the end.

“Kinky,” he laughed.

“Can we go out to dinner tonight,” I asked after our laughter had died down.

“Yeah, but I want my dessert first,” JC growled into my ear as he started to kiss my neck and then ran his hand up my shirt and a crossed my stomach.

“But you won’t finish you dinner if you do,” I laughed but breathed out as my breath hitched into my throat as he ran his fingers under my bra and a crossed my left breast.

“No you see I’m working up to the main course,” he said with hooded eyes looking at me.

I pulled him into a kiss and then ran my hand under his shirt and up his bare back, pulling the shirt up and off with it.

“How about dinner in bed,” I said with raised eyebrows.

“Hollie, I love how you think,” he smiled at me as he pulled me under the sheets and our clothes were thrown out from under them in a mist of giggles and moans.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story