Author's Chapter Notes:
sad to say but this is good bye.

Hearing feet rush down the stairs I moved away from Lonnie but I saw Jessica come in front of me as I turned around as I made it around the couch.

“You ruined my life,” Jessica shouted and then punched me in the jaw making my head go back and hit the coffee table, everything slowed down than it was like placing a movie I slow motion, I saw JC grab Jessica and push her into Lonnie’s hands as he came towards me and saw the door open and a flash of red from the siren go through the house but I didn’t hear a sound and then everything went black.

I don’t know how long I was out but I woke up with a start and held my wrist in pain because I pulled at my IV in my hand.

I saw JC over in the chair looking over at the window, “Jace,” I whispered and he jumped at looked at me.

“Hollie,” he whispered and came towards me placing his hand on mine and his other he ran though my hair as he kissed my temple.

“I’m sorry, I,” I started to say but he closed my mouth with a kiss as he whipped the tear away from my eyes.

“Shh, baby, I’m sorry too, it’s over with,” JC whispered.

“Why do you forgive me,” I asked like a little child.

“Because I love you, and I know if it was me, I would have done the same thing,” JC said looking at me with a smile in his eyes.

“Really,” I said.

“Yea,” he smiled for real this time.

“I love you too,” I said running my hand down his stubbly cheek.

We stayed that way for a couple minutes till I heard a cough.

“Well Mrs. Taylor you gave us a scare there, you feeling better,” the doctor said as he looked over his charts and then shined the light on my eyes and test everything.

“A little, but what’s with the IV,” I said holding up my hand.

“Well your blood sugar was low and if I heard correctly you didn’t eat for like a week,” he said writing on the chart.

“I didn’t want to chance it with the food,” I said looking down at the IV.

“Good thinking,” the doctor said with a nod than patted my head.

“Wait,” I shouted making him and JC look at me.

“What about my mom, Gloria Taylor,” I said with tears in my eyes, “is she ok,” I asked.

“Why don’t you ask me yourself,” my mom said standing in the door way with a slight grin but tears in her eyes too.

“MAMA,” I sobbed and she rushed over to me hugging me tight, she had a cast around her right wrist but other than that she looked good.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see it,” she told me mentioning Jessica.

“You always looked for the good in people mom, I didn’t know how to tell you she needed help and that I needed it too, “I said.

“Well than,” JC said with a smile and I looked over at him.

“What,” I asked.

“Nothing,” he shrugged making me laugh.

--

It had been about a week since I was release from the hospital and I was watching TV with Mouse on my lap when JC came in with a big smile.

“What,” I asked grinning.

“My album is being released, in September,” He said.

I squealed with delight as I rushed him and jumped into his arms.

“Whoa, there,” he stated but chuckled when I kissed his cheek and then said, “It's good news, what do I do with good news,” I smiled.

“You jump me,” he said.

“More or less,” I said and laughed but was cut off in my laughter when JC pulled me in for a deep kiss.

“More than less,” I said in between kisses and he chuckled against my mouth as we made it up stairs.

I felt him kiss my jaw line as my eyes were still closed and I felt him as my back hit the mattress.

“You sure you’re ready, for this,” he asked with caution.

“For what, come on JC we’ve done this before since I got out of the Hospital,” I said running a hand down his cheek and felt it move as he shook his head.

“I mean us,” he said and kissed my forehead than placed his against mine.

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“Are you ready for us, because I’m not letting go,” he said and smiled.

“I’m ready for us forever, and I can’t wait till we take this world by storm,” I said and he laughed as he ran his hand up my shirt and up the side of my stomach.

“I love you,” he said softly looking into my eyes.

“I love you too,” I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me and we became one again.

Chapter End Notes:

but- look for the sequel Ready for Us- coming soon!


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Case of the Stalker also liked 215 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story