Author's Chapter Notes:
short but an update none the less

I don’t know how long after I had saw Lonnie did something finally happened. I was sitting in the dark when I heard the door open and shut and someone come down the stairs.

“Hollie,” he whispered.

I quickly turned around, “Jace,” I jumped up excitedly.

“Shh, Jessica will be down here any second,” he said.

“What, I thought you had a restraining order against her,” I asked as JC pulled me towards him.

“I did,” was all he got out before I heard Jessica’s voice, “Joshua honey, bring her up,” and it was then I saw Jc’s face change and he looked at me cold, “Yes Dear,” he said.

“JC, what the fuck is going on,” I asked him.

I saw him look up at Jessica as he brought me towards the steps than looked at me.

“I saw the error of my ways, she is what is best for me,” he said.

“But I love you,” I whispered it was then I saw JC look at me for a second before he shook his face and pushed me up the stairs.

“Get up there, if you know what’s good for you,” he stated like a robot.

Making it up to the living room I was forced on to a couch and then I saw Jessica undo the chain around me ankle and throw it back down the stairs.

“Stay there,” she stated leaving the room.

JC sat beside me.

I looked at him with shock in my eyes but he wouldn’t look me in the face.

“Jace,” I whispered and it was then he looked up at me but the second he did I saw tears run down his cheek and then he pulled me into a deep kiss. Getting lost I rapped my hand around his neck and ran my finger in his hair and felt him moan.

“Fucking hell what are you doing,” I heard Jessica shriek and it was then that JC pulled away from me and pushed me against the couch, “She came on to me, I’m weak, you know that,” I heard his voice change.

I looked between them confused and screamed in pain when I felt Jessica’s hand meet my cheek.

“I told you not to move,” she said.

Holding my cheek I glared at her but didn’t move.

This time she took JC by the hand and led him upstairs.

“Hals,” I heard making me turn around and seeing Lonnie.

“What the fuck is going on,” I whispered.

“Jc’s plan, don’t worry it’s just an act, he dropped the restraining order, to get close, and now we have to catch her, “ Lonnie said and it was then I saw the man that had carried me out the hotel that day come up behind Lonnie and hit him over the head before there was a moment to speak.

Lonnie went down and hard it was then that the man came up to me.

“I heard, it all and I’m gonna go tell the misses and your going down,” he said.

The moment he turned his back I looked around for something seeing a lamp I pulled it out of the socket on the wall and then as he got over to the staircase he turned around to tell me something when I wacked it across his head.

He didn’t go straight down but stumbled for a few seconds I jumped over him and up the steps and ran around the corner.

“Oh no, you don’t,” he grumbled coming after me still shaky.

As he made it up the stairs and was about to go forward I stuck my foot out in front of him and saw him trip and go forward.

“Rick, what the hell is going on down there,” I heard Jessica call.

“Nothing,” I said making my voice deeper.

“Better be,” she said.

I watched as JC came out of the bathroom and was headed back to the room I heard Jessica’s voice coming from.

I had sat on top of Rick and was holding him down as much as I could.

“Psstt, JC,” I whispered.

He turned his head and looked and raised his eyebrows as he held up a finger to tell me give him a second.

He stuck his head into the room told Jessica something and hearing her groan but say alright, he came back to me.

“Lonnie told me what was going on but Rick here caught wind of it, “I said struggling with the wiggly mass beneath me.

“Where’s Lonnie,’ he questioned.

“Living room out cold,” I mutter.

“Shit,” he said and I just nodded.

--

JC and I had stuffed Rick in a closet and jammed the door shut.

I ran back down towards the living room when I heard Jessica, “Jace, I’m coming out there, if you’re not back in 2 seconds,” she whined.

I saw him shake his back, in disgust at the way she said his name.

“Lonnie,” I questioned seeing him now lying against the back of the couch rubbing his head.

“Hals, what the heck, you ok,” he asked me.

Nodding I checked his head.

“We got to get out, of here, and get her arrested, “I said.

“Already taken care of,” he stated.

“What,” I asked.

“Sorry I got hit over the head before I could tell you the whole story,” he said.

Making me smirk I nodded for him to continue.

“You see we went to the police, told them but we knew that if the police showed up that it would put you in danger, we showed them the letters, the CD you made, and JC told them he had to save you and that they needed to help him,” Lonnie said still rubbing his sore head.

“So,” I questioned not getting it.

“The police should be here, in about,” he looked at his watch and it was then I heard a loud knock on the door.

“Now,” he stated.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story