Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the typos my office word pad is acting up and being stupid i fixed as many as i could.

I could only remember half of what happen yesterday, or if it was yesterday I really don't remember any more. As soon as that guy had gotten me down and out to the parking garage he put something over my head and through me into a vehicle. I was now sitting in alone in a dark room and I got food and water but I hadn't touched it afraid it was messed with I sat in the corner and I knew my leg was stuck to something because I felt something around it and a chain connecting to it, I didn't know how far I could go, I didn't want to move.

"You still alive down there," I heard her voice and blinked at the light coming from the top of a stair case, it was daylight I could tell.

"What would you care," I asked looking away.

"Your right I don't, but I thought you might want to see this," she said coming down the stairs half way threw me a magazine and than a flashlight and went back up them.

Looking at it I noticed it was Us Weekly, "Who's gives a right's ass," I said but then stopped there were pictures of JC and me and pictures of him and Jessica on the corner, "Love Triangle," I whispered and ripped open the pages.

Reading the story it showed pictures of JC which looked pretty recent and Jessica in front of the house that looked nothing like his, "Bought a new house together, after recent break up with Hollie Tyler from LA Weekly," I said to myself.

"Bullshit," I said.

It was than that five more magainzes came flying at me as the door opened and shut, all the magazines had the same story, with different pictures, "When did that happen," I thought but than it dawned on me but I didn't say anything, it was easy to see being a journalist when someone paid you to make a story, stupid Jessica.

I heard voices and standing up I walked away from where I saw the light and finding a door knob I turned it it was unlocked walking in I shut it as far as it would allow with whatever was attached to my foot listening for the voices I recognized one it was Lonnie, rushing towards it I hit a wall, "Shit," I mumbled but turning on the flash light in my hand I realized I was in a recording studio, finding another door I opened it and found a make shift dancing studio; I remember that same describtion of the house in the magaizines Jessica had given me.

"Really Stupid girl," I said with a shake a smile, why would Jc break up with me to lock me in his basement with his new lover and fiancé I said to myself remembering what the magainzes had said.

Flashing the light around I saw something something pushed against the wall pushing it I found a window.

Opening it I climbed up and into it right as I got my hands on the well that lead to the outside grown I felt my foot be pulled back but not by someone but I had gotten to the end of my chain. "Oh she is so fucking smart," I laughed quietly realizing how far the chain went.

Seeing Lonnie talking with someone at the door I realize it was the guy who had drag me out of the hotel.

"Where the fuck is she," I heard him grip.

"Don't know who your talking about man," the guy smiled politely.

"Yes you do," Lonnie said.

I hit my middle finger on the railing that went to the basement window it had my college ring on it and it made a ting sound which made Lonnie look over and i ducked enough so if the guy where to look he couldn't see me but Lonnie did and grinned just a smig.

"Look how about I explain how she looks and stuff again show a picture and than maybe you can atleast tell me if you've seen her," Lonnie explained.

The guy nodded anything to get rid of him I suppose.

I saw Lonnie look at me as he was explaining it again and I held out a hand and mouthed five minutes and saw him give me a werid head nod, but I knew he got it.

Going down I backed into the room and headed back to the recording studio, I looked over it and remembered back when I was in the studio with JC when he was recording and he taught me how to do some stuff.

Playing around a minute I got it to work and testing it I smiled, I knew what I had to do.

Finding a blank tape on the set of spinners I hit record and walked into the sound booth and I explained my cause I told them where to look for me I told them what she had done and told them what I never told JC about Mouse and I told them where to find the messages she left because I had them transferred to my new phone, I told them everything; who ever them was, I didn't know thought.

--

Making the recording I mixed it down on to a cd and than making sure it worked I labeled it hah, she made this recording studio stocked why I didn't know.

I rewound the spinners and erased the tape recording dead air over it.

Placing it in a case I made my way back out towards the window again and seeing Lonnie smile I knew he knew I was back.

"Sorry to bother you than he," he explained and hearing the guy grunt yeah sure and shut the door I tossed the cd toward him in the grass and watching him pick it up I waved at him.

I had written, Read me and tell JC I'm sorry and that I love him too.

I placed the thing back over the window and turned the flashlight on as I made my way back through the dance room towards the studio and jumped when Jessica came in.

"What the hell do you think your doing it here this is JC's place," she screamed.

"Why do you have me locked down here than," I asked.

"I had you locked in the basement not Jc's recording/dance studio," she said and pulled me by the shoulder out and locked the door.

"Give me that," she explained taking the flashlight and pushing me down hard I hit the floor and saw her darken figure walk away up the stairs and out shutting it hard behind her.

"Bitch," I said but smiled.

I just had to wait now.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story