Around 1 am.......

 

Keegan woke up with a start, to her phone ringing on the bedside table.. The ring was loud enough to wake the dead.She was still tightly bound in JC's arms. A place that she never wanted to leave. She tried to grab her phone off the table, but he pulled her away.

 

" Let it ring. We're on our Honeymoon."

 

" It could be my Job."

" Aren't you on vacation? " He asked her, brushing the hair out of her face , and placing a kiss on her forehead. He rubbed up against her, his length was hard on her thigh. It took her breath away right along with it.

" Who the hell calls from a job at 1 in the morning anyway?" He wondered out loud as he positioned himself at her opening. The phone , which had stopped ringing, started up again. Frustrated by the damn phone, He changed positions and reached over her to grab the phone off the table. " Hello?"

his voice was gruff and annoyed at best, she felt sorry for who ever was on the other end of the line.

There was yelling from another male on the other end of the line.

" Who the hell is this???Where is my fiancé?What have toy done to her?" Jesse bellowed into JC's ear.

 

" Well, I've fucked my wife rather well."  he said, grinning down at Keegan. '

" You are raping my fiancé!. " She heard Jesse scream at JC. She grabbed the phone out of his hand and sat up in the bed. 

" Look you fucking loser, I said I'm done, that means I'm done. I already told you that the day I left For Vegas. I am no longer anything to you. Enjoy your deportment. Because I am no longer your meal ticket or your reason for a green card. I'm married to someone else now and you have to live with what you've done,"

" What I've done?? What about what you've done you slut." He seethed on the other end of the line. JC took the phone back from her,

" No one calls my wife a slut. You heard her, she wants nothing more to do with you Jesse, LEave us alone. " JC barked into the phone before hanging up the call. he set the phone back down on the table beside the bed. It started ringing again almost immediately.

He picked the phone back up and shut it down completley. With that, he wrapped his arms back around her and said," Now. I'm gonna finish what I started." 

 

******

 

When Keegan woke again, she was alone in the bed.Wrapped up in the blankets. The sun shone through the drapes that now stood open. She could hear someone in the other room. A male and female voice. Seating a box on a chair that was next to the bed. A box with a huge red bow on top with a tag that said, ". OPEN ME"

She looked around and found her robe on the floor, and slipped it on, and went to investigate. 

She picked up the box  and took it back over to the bed. Sitting beside the box, she pulled the lid off the box and  found a set of beautiful silk PJs. They were burgundy in color. She took them and hurried to the bathroom to clean up. Taking a quick shower, and dressing in the PJS. They fit her like a glove.

She was drying her hair, when she heard a knock on the bathroom door. 

" Keegan? Are you ok in there?" She heard JC's voice on the other side of the  door. 

Still drying her hair, she said," I'm OK. Come on in." The door opened and she watched him come into the bathroom from the  bedroom. Walking up to her from behind, he pulled her close to him. " MMMM. I knew that color would look good on you."

" Thank you ." she blushed. 

" Now all I wanna do is take these off of you." He said, nuzzling her ear., causing shockwaves to go down her spine. 

" Isn't someone here? I thought I heard voices out there."

" Just the girl who brought up the room service I ordered. " He replied, Kissing her neck. Her legs clenched when she thought about the night before.  4 times in one night. She was still sore , but in a good way.

" Food? I'm starving. What did you get?"

She asked, braking away from him.Following her nose and the incredible smells coming from the other room.  He followed her out into the living area, hearing her gasp when she saw the spread in front of them. 

The room was filled with. Fresh cut flowers. Put into vases around the room. White roses, red roses, Red and white tulips , even wild flowers frsdtooned the tables in the room. There was a table set up by the window that had a buffet of different kinds of breakfast foods. 

 

She swallowed the lump in her throat. No one had ever done anything like this before. 

" Is this all for me?"

"I may have gotten carried away. But, I realized that I have no idea what you like. So I figured that if I got a little bit of everything, that I would find something that would make you smile."

Keegan's cheeks blushed, and she stared at the floor." Thank you Josh. You didn;t have to do all this. A simple eggs and bacon would have been great."

" Yes I did. I intend to spoil you rotten." he said, grinning that evil sexy grin that made her insides melt. 

" JC."

" Josh." He corrected.

" Josh. You do not have to spoil me."

" If you are my wife. It's one of the many things that I get to do for you. " He said, smacking hr ass as he walked by.

She moved over to the makeshift Buffet to see what he had ordered.  Deciding to go with French toast with fresh strawberries and blueberries.With a giant dollap of Freshly whipped cream on top. She took her plate to the table that was set up for them to eat at. He joined her with a plate loaded with French toast and eggs. He was ravenous after the last night. 

 

They ate in comfortable silence. Stealing glances at each other from across the table. She could swear that if felt like they had been together forever. Things came naturally with JC. He reached his hand across the table and took hers. 

" What's on your mind,Josh?"

" The fact that I have never had a connection to anyone  like I have with you." HE pulled her up to a stand with him. Then he sat back down in his chair and pulled her down onto his lap. landing on his lap with a soft thud, he kisssed the back of her neck. He had just started to unbutton her PJ top when there was a knock at the door. 

 

" SHit..." HE grumbled, leaving the buttons in place.

" What's wrong?"

" That's Lance and Michael." He said into her ear, Sending a jolt down her spine. She stood up and went into the bathroom while JC answered the door. She heard two more male voices in the living area.  JC poked his head into the bathroom and said," YOu ok?"

She turned to look at him. " Do I look OK? I mean I'm still in my PJS."

" You are beautiful. " 

" I need to get my stuff from the Nugget soon." 

" We can have LIsa, Lance's assistant do that for you this afternoon. She can check you out and print your things back to the hotel. The doctor sis say that you need to rest as much as possible. " 

"You call what we've been doing resting?" She replied, Rasing an eyebrow at her husband. 

" Hey, we were in bed, weren't we?" 

She blushed again, " For some of it." 

" Come on, I want you to meet my friends."  He took her hand and pulled her along with him and out into the living area. She saw Lance and Michael standing there in living color. 

Lance smiled at JC and said," You were right C. She is beautiful. Hi Keegan. I'm Lance."

" Hi " she stammered a little. 

Michael caught onto her anxiety, and gave her a sympathetic grin. " ANd I'm Lance's other half, Michael. It's nice to meet you Keegan."

WIth that, and much to Keegan's surprise, Michael pulled her into a giant bear hug. " Welcome to the family. " He whispered into her ear. It almost brought tears to her eyes.

" Thank you."

 JC stood there next to Lance and watched the sweet exchange between their spouses. He still could not wrap his head around it. His wife. Maybe this could work after all, he thought to himself. 

" Penny for your thoughts?" Lance said, watching their spouses talk like they had been friends for a 100 years. " I think Keegan has a number one fan already."

" I was about to say the same thing."

" Is this ok C? Is everything ok?" Lance asked his friend. He normally did not marry people he didn't know. Much less even talk to them." I'm worried about you , man."

" So far so good. She has a crazy ex . But then again, don't we all?"

" What do you know about her?"

":She's from LA."

" You know she's from LA. Is she some rich Beverly Hills girl , just doing this because she can?"Lance asked.

" No . She is from Laguna Beach, originally. Her mom is a prize too."

" Lovely, a crazy Ex and A mother in law from hell. You sure know how to pick them, C."

" What does she do for a living. Please tell me she has a job,"

" She's an art dealer. She works For Blum and Poe."

Micheal's mouth hung open for a moment. Then he said,' You work for Blum and Poe? I've been trying to get my work in there for years."

" Yes. I've worked there for about five years now. Even did some work for them for a small gallery that they had in Sydney a few years back. That's how I met...." she let the rest of her sentence fade...She stopped talking abruptly and tears started to form in her eyes. 

" Excuse me." She said pushing past Michael and running into the bedroom , slamming the door behind her. 

" Was it somethiing I said?" Michael asked. A bewildered look on his face. 

" No. It's nothing that you did. Let me go see what's going on." JC said and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Keegan was on the bed facing the window. he heard her sobbing.

 " Keegan."

She turned over and looked up at him. The look in her eyes broke his heart. 

 He wanted to kill Jesse right then and there for hurting her the way that he did. ' Honey, you don't ever have to worry about that asshat again. "

" How can you say that, Josh? What if this doesn't work out?What if we don't work out?" He sat down next to her on the bed. She sat up and snuggled up against him Sobbing into his cheat. 

" Even if this does not work out. I will not let him hurt you ever again. That much I can promise you for sure. " He whispered to her, Kissing the top of her head." Michael is worried about you. He thinks that he upset you."

' No." She sat up again, and removed herself from his embrace.  They stood and she took his hand and they went back out into the living area. 

Michael Immediatly said," I'm sorry if I said something that upset. You, Keegan. That was never my intention."

" No Michael. It was nothing that you said. A lot of things that led up to the situation right now just caught up with me. IT was not you.: Keegan smiled at her new friend. 

" I'm glad to hear that. Wanna talk about it over lunch?"

" I would love that,=. But all my things are over at the Nugget. I've been to sick to leave the room so I guess not."

" I can call Lisa, and have her check you out and have your stuff brought to the hotel."Lance said taking his phone out of his pocket,"You never even have to leave the room"

" That sounds like a plan. " JC said, " You and Michael can have lunch here, and Lance and I can go have that meeting with Cooper. "

" Yeah,Let me call her right now." Lance said tapping a contact on his phone, and walking over by the window. 

" Is he always this nice?"

" Always. It's one of the reasons I love him so much." Michael said gazing at his husband across the room. " I meant what I said, Keegan .You are a part of this family now. Just be thankful that it wasn't Joey or Chris that you met first. "

" I can see why."  She replied. Knowing that she had just made a life long friend in Michael.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story