Author's Chapter Notes:

Spicy!!!!!!

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he nudged Keegan awake.

 

"Keegan? Chelsea is here to take out your IV."  She opened her eyes and focused on his beautiful face and smiled at him. " OK."

Chelsea made quick work of  taking out the IV and patching her up. " Ok. Good as new. If you two need anything else , please let us know."  The nurse said, As she gathered up her supply's and git ready to leave the room. 

 

" Thank you." Keegan replied, relieved to be detached from the IV line. It made her feel loads better, But she was glad to be rid of it just the same. JC let the nurse out of the room as Keegan sat up on the side of the bed.  She sat there a minute to get her bearings.  She started to get up and JC sprang into action. He caught her elbow, as she started to wobble.

 

" Are you sure you should be getting up yet?" He asked, 

" I'll be ok. I really need to take a shower. I smell Horrible. Can you help me to the bathroom again?"

" Of course."He said , guiding her into the bathroom. He turned on the water in the shower as she sat on the edge of the tub. Handing her a robe from the closet, " Change into this, Let me know when you're ready. I'll be right out here."

 

A few moments later he heard from the other side of the door," Ok. I'm ready. "He opened the door and stepped back into the bathroom. She stood on her own and went to the shower, dropping the robe on the floor at his feet. He hissed in a deep breath. She was beautiful. He turned his head, and closed his eyes.  As she stepped into the steaming hot shower.The water pelted down on her, making her feel more alive than she had in the last few days. After several minutes of just standing under the water, she soaped up and rinsed off and washed her hair.

Turining off the water, she opened the door. All the steam of the shower let out into the bathroom. She was surprised to find JC standing there with a huge blue bath sheet , which he used to wrap her up in when she stepped out of the shower. The coldness of the bathroom hit her like a ton of bricks, and made her light headed. She swayed a little, as he wrapped the warm towel around her. 

" You ok?"

" Yeah, Just the shock of being in a hot shower, and then stepping out here, the cold made me a little light headed. I'll be ok."

He let her go, when he was sure that she was steady on her feet.

" I'll step out so you can get dried off." He said awkwardly. she grinned at his shy boy routine. He left the bathroom, and she dried off. Only then realizing that she had no other clothes other than the ones she had worn the night before, and they were covered with vomit. She pulled the robe back on, and wrapped her hair up in one of the other dry towels. 

Coming out of the bathroom, is where she found him sitting on the side of the bed. He looked up and saw her standing there. It was evident that he wasn't the only one paying attention to her. He looked down at his nether regions and said." Shit....I'm sorry."

" For what, JC?" Keegan replied, walking toward him.

" UH...Well..." He said, scratching the back of his head, as he always did when he was nervous.

" I don't have a problem, Do you?" She asked, Enjoying making him this nervous. " Mr Chasez, are you nervous?"

" NO...About what?"

" Having a naked woman in your hotel room."

" You mean my wife? NoI'm not nervous about that." He replied, almost jumping off the bed, as she sat down next to him.

" Could have fooled me.:" She said, deflated. 

" Keegan..."  Sitting back down,he tentatively reached up, and cupped her cheek with his hand. She leaned in and took the initiate, kissing him gently on the lips. He pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss. Teasing her lips with his toungeand she let him in. They kissed passionately for several minutes. When he came up for air, and he took the towel off her wet hair , running his hands through it.She pulled him down on top of her, their lips crashing together. She could not get enough of him, his musky sent filled her nostrils and overwhelmed her. 

He let her go, and pushed himself up off of her before he lost all control. " We have to stop."

 

" What's wrong?" She asked, sitting up.Pulling the shoulder of her robe back up. " don't you want this too?"

" Did you love him?" JC asked.

" Love who?" She asked, surprised by his shy act.

" Jesse." he responded. 

Then mention of that Maggot's name turned her off completley. " Yes, I guess I did at one point."

" Did you love him when you found him with your best friend?"

" Not anymore. By then , I already knew that he was screwing someone else. I just had no idea who. I had no idea if it was here in the US or back in Australia. Some of my friends from both sides had been reporting back to me that he was sleeping around.I just wanted to catch him in the act. I never dreamed that it he was fucking my best friend, in my bed, in my apartment. " She said ,looking down at the blanket on the bed. A tear ran down her cheek.

" I had invested two years of my life in this man.....I was gonna marry him and bring him to this country. We had gone through all the steps. And then I found out about him cheating.Probably on both sides of the ocean, and all I can think is why was I not enough?What the hell is wrong with me?"

" Keegan..." JC said, and it brought her back to reality. She was sitting on a bed in a fancy hotel suite in Vegas. With her husband, who just happened to be a famous pop star. 

" He's a douchebag. I fielded some texts from him while you were sleeping."JC confessed. 

" What did he say?"

" That he wants you to anull our marriage so you can come home and marry him so he can get his green card. "

She turned and laid on her side, he moved to where he was laying on his side facing her. 

" And what did you say?"

" That there was no way in hell that was happening. " Reaching up, he pushed some hair that was hanging in her face behind her ear.

caressing her cheek, he pressed his lips to her forehead. " I will not let him hurt you anymore, Keegan."

She turned her head away from him. Not wanting him to see her cry. But it was too late, she let the hurt take over. Her chest heaved in and out. And she let out all the pent up emotion that had built up in her. She hated crying like this in front of people,  but, somehow, she felt like he understood on some level. She felt his arms envelop around her and hold onto her tightly as she cried. 

After while, she stopped crying and they laid there in an awkward silence.  She propped herself up on her elbow, and said,"  I want this ... Do you?"

He answered her with a kiss that made her toes curl. He opened the front of  her robe with one hand and cradled her head with he other. Kissing her again and making them both breathless. He drew her breast up to his lips and began to suck on her nipple. , and using his hand to bring the other to attention. As he kissed her, his hands roamed down her body, finding her core. Which was soaked. He looked up at her and said, " So ready for me. "His grin was so wicked sexy that she almost gushed right then and there. 

" JC please."She whispered, writhing underneath him. His tip was at her opening. 

" Call me Josh." His voice was low and husky.

" Josh...Please." She begged. He could have dove right in, but he had no intention in doing that. He wanted to take his time with her, making this a special time for the both of them.He eased himself into her, rolling his hips forward. Then stopped to give her body time to acclimate to him. 

She sucked in a ragged breath.

" You OK?"

Keegan's head rolled back on to the pillows behind her , and he eyes closed. " Fuck me Josh."

That was all he needed to hear, and he set the pace between them A little faster than he had intended.But Keegan did not seem to care. The noises she was making were driving him harder and faster. He picked up her left leg and put it up over his shoulder and shifted himself to get a better angle. To hit a little deeper. The sounds were of pure pleasure between the both of them.

Keegan's whole world exploded around her, and her body tensed up around him. Jesse had never had this effect on her. No one had. She tore into his back with her nails and rode the waves. Screaming out his name in the process. 

Her body contracting around his own sent him over the edge with a groan. He came so hard that he almost blacked out for a minute. He had no idea that he had needed it that badly.

He stayed put for a moment to regain his breath. Then he pulled out of her, and laid on his back next to her. They both laid there staring at the ceiling. Keegan broke the silence between them and said," That was....."

" Unfucking believable." He finished her sentence. 

" I've never...." She whispered, laying her head on his chest. 

" Never what?" He asked, his courisoty peaked. 

" Cum like that."She said, her face turning red. 

" That's because Jesse didn't know what the hell he was doing."JC said with a smile, knowing that he had satisfied this woman. Pulling her into his arms and kisssing her deeply.

She felt his length against her bare thigh, it was rock hard again. 

" See what you do to me , Keegan?"He asked, putting his hand down between her legs. Finding her wet again for him. He kissed her with an intensity that scared him. IT felt like electricity when he touched her. Taking her breast into his lips, her back arched up off the bed, her hands were wrapped in the bed sheets.

he kissed her down to her core, where he settled between her legs and began to lick and suck in places she had forgotten she owned. Her hips bucked against his face, and he took a tight grip on her hips to hold her in place while he drove her wild with his tounge. 

 

" OHH GOD JOSH..." She screamed as her world shattered around her again. With that he rolled into her again and set a faster pace than before, unable to control himself. 

He felt her tighten around him, and lost all control. His body jerked in release. 

" Fuck Keegan...You're gonna kill me yet." He said, kissing her forehead. As his body shuddered over her. He turned her body with his , unable to bare being apart from her quite yet. Reaching down , he grabbed the blanket and covered them up.

" You OK?"

She shook her head yes, " I'm tired."

"Me too." He said, Pulling out of her, and pulling her close. And closed his eyes. He may not know what the future held for them, but he knew that he could not live without her now or ever. 

Chapter End Notes:

Burnin up the screen!!!! LOL Hope that you like. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story