Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting good.....Lance finds out....

 

 

JC got up and went back into the bedroom. There he found Keegan sitting up on the side of the bed, looking a little less than well. 

" You needed me?" He asked.

" I need to pee. And I don't think that I can make it to the bathroom by myself. " She replied, barely able to hold herself up on the side of the bed alone. He went and hauled her up off the bed, trying to be careful of her IV line. He wheeled the pole and she hung onto him for dear life as they inched into the bathroom.

 

She made it to the toilet, and he dtood outside until she called for him again. When he opened the door, he found her there with tears streaking her cheeks. " I can't stand up on" She cried, frustrated with herself, with her body.

" It's ok. " He said, as he walked over to her, and pulled her up to a stand. There he helped her back to the bed and tucked her in. By the time he was done adjusting her on the pillows and covering her up, her head was starting to spin again, and she laid there unable to do anything. She closed her eyes against the light. He turned off the lamps and shut the drapes truing to make it darker in the bedroom.  Once he was satisfied that she was sleeping , he left the bedroom for the living area. 

There was a light knock on the door. " It's too early for the nurse to come by yet. " He said out loud to himself as he went over to the door. To his utter shock he opened the door to find Lance and his husband Michael standing in the hallway. 

 

" I needed to make sure that you were ok, You don't look good ,C." Lance said. 

" I'm Ok. Come on in." JC said, stepping back and letting them into the suite. Lance sat down on one of the lethear couches, while Michael remained standing., Studying their friend. Something was not right. But, He had no idea what it was .

" I know something's up C. What's wrong?" Lance said, grilling his friend. 

The color drained out of JC's face at his friend's concern. " Um....Something happened last night. "

 

" With the girl I heard?" Lance questioned.

" With my wife." JC said shaking his head back and forth. 

" With your WHAT???!!!" Lance bellowed, not sure he had heard JC right or not. 

" I met her out in front of the Walgreens on Fremont last night. I ran into her, Literally. I knocked her down. And she got me away from some fans who had tracked me down.We decided to go to a bar and have a proper drink. And sometime after that, we wound up married. Neither one of us remembers much.But, she woke up this morning vomiting and couldn't stop. She has alcohol poisoning. A doctor is treating her here in our room." He sat down with a thud on the couch opposite Lance." Holy Fuck , what did I Do?"

 

" Is she ok?" Lance asked, still not processing all he had just heard come from JC's lips. This was totally unlike him to do something so crazy, so careless. He was the most level headed person he knew. 

" Yes. She's a lot better than she was before. " JC replied, almost like he was on autopilot.

 

They sat there in an awkward silence for a few moments, when Michael said," Don't worry C. We'll call Eric and get this taken care of. It will be ok, C."  Lance grabbed his phone out of his pocket to call Eric. 

 

" NO. I am not getting an annulment." JC said, adamantly. " I told her that I want to stay married."

" YOU WHAT???" Lance and Michael both said at the same time. '

" I want to stay married to Keegan. There was something about her, or I would not have married her."

" You were both shitfaced drunk. You said so yourself, Niether one of you remembers getting married. "

JC took out his phone and opened up his photo reel , and  There was a picture of them kissing in front of the Flaming Praying Mantis at the container park downtown. The following pictures were of them in the small chapel in the park. 

" I did it, I don't remember it. But , I want to know what it was that I found so special about her that made me want to marry this girl."JC said to Lance in Ernest." I owe it to both of us to try to keep this marriage together. To try and make it work."

" And what does Keegan say about that?" Michael asked.

" She thought I was nuts at first, but then she agreed to give it a go."

 

******

For awhile they all stayed in the living area talking quietly. 

 Michael stoped his conversation mid sentence, " Is she crying?"

 

" What? I don't hear anything." Lance said, " Turkey thinks now that the twins are here that his hearing is high end."

" There it is again." Michael said, Rolling his eyes at his husband. Knowing that they had all heard it that time. JC got up and said, " I need to go check on her. "

He left them in the living room, and went into the bedroom. There he found her laying on the bed on her side, she was crying. 

" Keegan? What's wrong?" He asked, and she turned over to look up at him. She could not answer, just cried that much harder. 

" Keegan?" He asked again, sitting down on the bed, beside her. He noticed that she had her phone in her hand. He picked it up, and read through the text messages on the screen. 

" Is this from your mother?"

She shook her head yes, and laid back against the pillows on the bed. His expression changed almost completley. He looked down at her, protectively. Making her feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

" I need to tell my friends they need to leave, and then we can take care of this."

" Your friends? " She said, not sure what to do." UM..."

" I had to tell them. Lance knows me too well. He can see right through me, and can tell when I'm lying." JC said nervously. Not knowing how she would react to the fact that he had told someone about their marriage.

"Lance Bass is here? In our hotel room?" Keegan sputtered, surprised at JC's admission to say the least. 

" Yes, He and Michael, his husband. " He grinned, " Wanna meet them?"

She looked down at herself, and said," I'm not exactly in the best shape to be meeeting anyone right now. "

" I'll aske them if they want to grab lunch tomorrow then. Since you should be up and around by then.What do you say?"

" OK> Hurry back." She tried to smile, as he stood and headed back to the living room.

" Is she ok?" Michael asked, looking worried at his friend. 

" Yes. But, i really need to focus on her right now. You two understand right?" 

" Yes, So do you want me to tell Connor you're not feeling well, and that we can reschedule for tomorrow? Buy us a little time?" 

" Unfortunately she needs me here. So, that works for me if it works for you.See if we can get a meeting tomorrow afternoon." JC said, almost desperate. They had never seen him act this way over a girl before. Of course he had never married a girl in Vegas before either. 

" She'll be ok, C." Michael said, " We should go, Lance. Let C take care of..."

" Keegan, Her name is Keegan." JC offered.

 

"Let C take care of Keegan. If you two need anything , you know where we are." Michael said, hugging JC. They left without much fanfare, and JC turned his attention back to the task at hand.: His wife. 

 

He walked back into the bedroom of the suite, to find Keegan had fallen asleep. He lifted the phone out of her hand. The text thread was still open. He laid down beside her and started to read the text thread she had shown him earlier. The one from her mother. 

 

I can't believe you would do something like this to Jesse, Keegan. I raised you better than this.

'Mom, He cheated on me with my best friend. You actually want me to stay with someone who openly cheats on me? With my friends , None the less? How insane is that? There is no telling who else he is sleeping with. I have heard it was on both sides of the pond.

Well, maybe if you had satisfied him. He would not have looked for services elsewhere.

SERVICES????!!! Really MOTHER?????SERVICES???!!!THis piece of shit is using me, and then slept with my best friend, in my apartment, in my bed. If you want him, then why don't you take him. I am not gonna be sloppy seconds to someone. And I wlll not be married to someone who is going to sleep with every woman that walks the pike.

 

You are making life more difficult than it has to bee Keegan. Jesse said that he will forgive you if come back home.

 

FORGIVE.....FORGIVE ME? For what? HE DID THIS,MOTHER! What kind of fucking gaslight are you trying to pull here? I am not EVER going to marry this asshole. Not now or EVER. EVER MoTHER. DO you UNDERSTAND ME???!!! EVER. NO FUCKING WAY.

It's not like you have much of a choice, Keegan. I don't exactaly see a line of med knocking down your door. Jesse, he is the best option for you. Please come home and get this done. 

 

NO. NO FUCKING WAY MOTHER!!!!!

What do you mean no.

I MEAN FUCK NO. I will not come home and do this. You can't rule my life anymore,mother and that drives you crazy. I will not be marrying Jesse now or ever. 

YOU WILL COME HOME AND MARRY JESSE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME KEEGAN ANNE?

I can't.

What do you mean that you can't. You most certainly can.Everything is already set up and paid for. You will marry Jesse when you get back home , Just like we planed. 

NO. I won't. 

Yes you will, Keegan.

NO I won't .

Well, Praytell, why not?"

Because I'm already married. 

NO. That's not possible.

Yes it is, Mother. I want Jesse and all his shit out of my apartment by the time I get back from Vegas. That's in three days, That should give him enough time to get the hell out of my house. 

No one is going anywhere. What do you mean you are already married?

I got married, and I want Jesse gone. Out of my apartment by the time I get home. Make sure he gets that message. 

Keegan, what are you saying?You went to Vegas and married the first snuck that  you met?

No He's not a stuck. He's your son in law.

No he's not, Keegan. I have never met him. He is not your husband. Get this problem taken care of immediately. Get this Farce of a marriage annulled or else.

 

OR ELSE WHAT MOTHER? You will disown me? Please. I'm done with this conversation.

Keegan, you don't know this man. You know Jesse. You are supposed to marry him in two weeks. 

I know that Josh would never do what Jesse did to me. GOODBYE MOTHER.

KEEGAN, ANULL THE MARRIAGE AND COME HOME.

NO. 

JC put the phone down beside him on the bed, unable to stomach anymore. The phone vibrated in his hand, he turned it over expecting it to be her mother again.  But it was a text from the aforementioned JESSE. Did he dare  open the text? He Dared.

 

KEEGAN! What the hell do you think you're doing?

 

Keegan , answer me. IS what your mother said true?You cheated on me and married someone else? Someone you don't even know? How could you , after all we meant to each other?

JC could not resist. His fingers flew, and before he knew what he was doing he had typed out a message and pressed send. 

WHAT AM I DOING?  I'm sorry, but those are not questions that you get to aske anymore. I am no longer your problem. That ended when I found you balls deep in my best friend. 

 

Three dots appeared on the text feed. 

IF you had just done what I wanted, none of this would be an issue and you know it. 

And the issue was exactaly?

That we are getting married so I can get my damn card, and then be done with it.

NO. That will not be happening. Not now, not ever. 

Says you.

Yes.Says me. 

I will have my way Keegan.

Then marry Tabitha.

She does not have what you have. 

Which is?

She is not you.

You should have thought of that when you stuck your dick in her. NO I will not be marrying you. I'm already married. 

NO you aren't.

Yes I am , Jesse.

ANULL the marriage. I need my green card. They are breathing down my neck.

I cave you a solution to your problem. Marry Tabitha and leave me alone. I'm happy.

I am not marrying Tabby, I am marrying you in two week.

Are you deaf? OR just crazy? I am not marrying you, Jesse. I am married and i am going to stay married. Find someone else to get you your damn green card. It will not be me.

We already did everything. Immigration thinks that we are a happy couple. And we are. IF you would just atop acting stupid. 

Enjoy deportment. I hear that the weather is  lovely there. 

 

You BITCH.

You have no idea, buddy.

Keegan? Is this even you?

Guess you will have to find out now, won't you? Do yourself a favor and loose this number. 

 

JC's blood boiled. He was sitting there contemplating ways to torture Jesse, when someone knocked on the door. He got up and went into the other room and answered the door. It was the nurse coming to check on KEegan's IV. He let her in and showed her into their room.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

DRAMA.......And feedback is always appreciated. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story