Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin is coming to town

 The doorbell rang, causing JC to sit straight up in the bed. Where he and Keegan had resided for the last several hours. He gazed over at her, and smiled to himself. Getting up he picked up his discarded Joggers and put on a shirt as well. 

The doorbell rang again , and he made his way to the front of the house to answer the door.iHis phone buzzing as he reached the door. it was a message from Justin.

Open the Door Fucker

Jc smiled as he opened the door, and standing there was Justin. 

" Well Old man, are you gonna let me in or what?" Justin grinned at this brother. JC stepped to the side letting him into the entryway of the small house. 

" So where is she?" Justin asked as they entered the kitchen. JC started a pot of coffee and got a couple of mugs out of the cabinet." She's still asleep. I told you she has been sick from all the drinking that we did a couple of nights ago." 

Jsutin pulled out a stool and sat the island, while JC messed with the coffee pot. " And you think that staying married is the best choice here?" Justin said, giving JC the side eye.

" It's the best choice for us at the moment. Who knows what is gonna happen down the road?But for right now it is what's best for her. And what is safest for her. HE, I mean, Jesse her ex is here in town  He wants to drag her off and marry her. "

" But she is married to you. " 

" He doesn't care about that. He has to marry someone to get his green card. Or he gets deported back to Australia. They had already gone through the whole process and were gonna get married in two weeks back in LA. But She found him fucking her best friend , and you know the rest. "

JC poured two cups of coffee and offered him the creamers, and sugar. He sat there and stared into his coffee. Then Took the cup and put it to his lips. This was a black coffee moment. Maybe if he had some whiskey he would throw that in as well. But, defiantly a black coffee moment. 

" Sounds like you need to be her back home. Before he figures out where you two are. "

"I figured we would stay here for a while."

" You need to get on the move, before he figures out where you are, C." Justin said, as he heard movement from eying JC.  Into the kitchen walked a beautiful girl, With Long dark hair, and bright green eyes. She stood timidly next to JC, and he put his arm around her waist. 

" Justin this is my wife, Keegan." 

Keegan was blown away that Justin Timberlake was standing there in the kitchen with her husband. She made a noise that sounded something like a squeak, finally managing to say something that sounded like," HI."

" He won't bite, Keegan."  JC laughed, as Justin extended his hand out to her. She absently took his hand in hers and shook it. 

" JC said that you two got married a couple of days ago. Congratulations." Justin said with a smile. 

" Th-Thank you." Keegan stammered, finally able to speak English again. 

" He told me about your ex. "

Her bright eyes grew dark. she looked down at the floor, and JC forced her to look up at him.

" No, Justin is here to help us. Not make things worse. "

Keegan walked away from JC, and sat down on a bar stool. Putting her head down onto the counter in front of her, she said,voice muffled," How does it get much worse than this Josh ? I'm married to someone I met two days ago and my ex is in town trying to find me so he can drag me back to LA  and marry me as well. This is a fucking nightmare."

JC moved over to be next to his wife, putting a hand on her shoulder. She continued to keep her head down on the bar in front of her. 

" I don't understand why you want to stay married to me." She said, the defeat was evident in her voice. 

" Because I am not going to allow anyone else to hurt you, Keegan."

She pulled her head up off the bar, and looked at him like he was nuts. " This is my problem, Josh. It's not your fight. I'm sorry that I dragged you into this mess. " She said, a tear began it's descent down her cheek. 

" I have already told you, I'm not going anywhere. you did not drag me into anything that I don't want be involved in, Keegan. WE, you and me are going to take these people on together. " JC told her with a confidence that she did not possess right at that moment. She sat up , then stood. Melting into his warm embrace. 

" I'd like to offer my services if possible. " Justin said. "You need to get her out of here."

" I appreciate the gesture, Justin. I really do.But, I can't let you get roped into this situation as well." Keegan sighed, greatful that he would even offer to help them.

" It's not a problem. You're family."He replied, giving her a grin.

" No, I'm not. this is all wrong. All of it's wrong. I'm sorry." She said, looking at both of the concerned men standing before her. She ran out of the room, and slammed the bedroom door behind her. 

"Jesse called yesterday and she hung up on him. Then he started texting her that he is in town and he wil find her no matter what." JC said, running his hands over his face. 

" I don't know what else to do." HE said, sitting down on the stool she had just vacated. 

" Well, Me showing up unannounced did not help things any. I wanted to see if this was legit."Justin said, leaning into the counter. 

" Well?"

" I think she's beautiful. And that you honestly want to help her. I think that you have feelings for her, C."

" More than anything right now, I want her to feel safe. And she doesn't.She had convinced herself that I can't help her. " He said, blowing out a long deep breath. 

" If she truly believed that, would she still be here?" 

" No. I guess she wouldn't."

 

" Let's put our heads together, and see what we can come up with."

 

*******

Keegan laid on her side on their bed, still crying. She was so sick of crying over this guy. She was a newlywed for Christ's sake. She was supposed to be having fun with her husband. Even if it was not the one she was supposed to marry. Her mind was going a million miles an hour and she could not stop it. 

No one can help me, and I can't let Josh get hurt by all this. So ,the only thing  I can do is...

She got up off the bed and went into the bathroom and started to put her things back into their places in her small carryon bag. She froze when she heard the soft knock on the door. 

" Keegan? You ok?" She heard Josh ask, as he opened the bathroom door. He stood there looking bewildered at her. " What are you doing?"

" Packing." She said, and went back to the task at hand. 

" Keegan, stop.You don't need to leave. " He said moving closer to her. She turned and put her hand on his chest in a way to stop him.

" Josh, I can't let you do this. This is my problem, I need to deal with it myself."

" Keegan , Please don't do this. Let me help you. What if he hurts you again?" KC asked as she turned back to her packing .

" Keegan, Stop. Please don't do this. " He pleaded. She could hear the desperation in his voice. She turned back to look up at him, and saw the distraught look in his eyes. 

" You want me to stay?"She asked, almost on the verge of tears again. He shook his head yes. 

" Why?" Her eyes were full of questions.

" Because The though of Jesse hurting you is more than I can stand. I want you with me. Where I know that you are safe. " He said, bringing his lips within a whisper of hers. " Please don't leave me. I want you to stay."

When he asked her like that, How could she leave? 

" I won't, Josh." She said putting her head on his chest. Listening to his heart race in his chest. 

" Shh...You don;t have to say anything. Just stay." he whispered, his breath on the skin of her neck, causing shockwaves down to her toes. 

" You really want to make this work, even after all this mess with Jesse and All."

He nodded and gave her a wicked grin. " Yes. You are mine now. He will rue the day that he ever laid a hand on you if he tries anything else."

" I'm scared, Josh." She whispered back.

" I know. Me too. But, we will make it through this together . I promise, Keegan. " He said kissing the top of her head. 

Chapter End Notes:

Again, feed back is appreciated. Enjoy. 


Incomplete
Alyssa Rae is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked A Night to Remember also liked 16 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story