" I feel Horrrible about this , Josh. This is my problem, you shouldn't have to deal with this."

 

" But I am. Because I won't let these people drag you down anymore, Keegan. Don't you see that you are better than that? Whatever he did to you , I won't. That much I can promise you." JC stated, Kissing her on top of her the head.

She yawned, and said, " I hate this. But, I'm really tired. I'm sorry if I ruined any plans you may have had for us, but I feel like shit right now."She mumbled, and looked at the floor.

 

He tilted her chin up and said," The only plans I have are to be here with you. Taking care of you. If you need to sleep, then you will get to sleep. Go Ahead and rest, We can catch up tomorrow. " Pulling back the cover on the bed and helping her onto the bed.

" Thank You Josh, You are to good for me." She said, her eyes fluttered closed.

" I think that is the other way around. " He whispered as he covered her up and left the room in search of coffee. 

he made his way into the kitchen and found the Kurieg, and put on the coffee. He sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen, as his phone started to ring.

Pulling the phone out of the pocket of his jeans, he noticed that it was a FaceTime call from Justin.

Sliding the Icon to the right, He said," Hey."

Justin popped up on the screen looking a little distressed. 

" You ok J?" JC asked.

" C, What's going on?" Justin asked, looking perplexed to say the least.

JC got up and got his mug from the Kurieg, and sat back down." What's going on with what?"

" With you."

" What do you mean?" He replied, Sipping on his coffee. 

" You said that you were going to Vegas to clear your head. And I just spoke to Lance." 

" And he told you. I should have known that he couldn't keep a secret for longer than five minutes. " JC said annoyed.

" It wasn't him. It was Michael. But that is irrelevant. Is it true? What the hell man, You got married?"

JC looked toward the bedroom, and then he smiled into the camera. 

" Yes. I got married." He replied, taking another sip of his coffee.  As if he had this conversation everyday of the world. 

" To some random chick that you don't even know? When you were shitfaced? Have you lost your damn mind or something?" Justin wondered out loud.

" For the record, she is not some random chick.  Yes, we were Drunk. And NO, I have not lost my mind. My heart maybe, but not my mind." JC chuckled. 

" So this is for real. You are a married man?"

JC held up his left hand to the camera, Showinf Justin his ring. " Fraid so. Was bound to happen sooner or later."

"Not to you."

" Why not me? You think that I am incapable of getting married? " He asked, his curiosity of where this conversation was leading.

" No. I just never thought I'd see the day my best friend would get married. Much less not even be there to see it."

 

" Don't feel bad. No one was there, except me and Keegan. That's all No one has to get mad or whatever. Maybe it's better this way."

 

" Are you happy?" Justin asked. 

" As happy as I can be. We are getting to know each other. And so far I like what I see. She has a crazy Ex , but don't we all?" He regretted saying it as soon as the words passed from his lips.

" And that's what I was waiting for. A crazy ex. What kind of crazy are we talking?"

" She found him fucking her maid of honor in their place in LA. This was supposed to be her Bachelorette weekend. They were gonna get married two weeks from Yesterday. He is out here in Vegas now . But, He had no clue where she is now. "

"SO You married someone else's fiancé?" Justin said, rather loudly.

" Keegan, Is MY wife, Justin." JC said with a little venom in his voice. Growing more annoyed by this conversation by the minute. " 

" OK, I'm sorry C. I get it. But is this guy dangerous?"

" I have no idea. But, Keegan is scared of him. He hit her on occasion."

" Shit C. Sounds like you need to get out while you can."

" No. I can't let her down too. Everyone else in her life recently  has let her down. And whether we stay together or not. I will not be one of those people. "

 

" That's what I was afraid you'd say." Justin sighed.

" What the hell is that supposed to mean?" JC asked, Sounding offended.

" You . Wanting to play Capitan Save a HO."

Anger started to boil in JC's veins. Keegan was no slut, of that he was sure. He was not sure what Justin was implying , but he sure as hell did not appreciate it. 

" " I'm not playing hero here. There is actually something there., J. She means something to me. Whether we stay married or not. I can't let this happen to her. I have to figure out  how to stop this psycho from ever touching her again. "

Justin took a deep breath , and said something that he may live to regret." Text me the address of where you are. "

JC looked shocked at his brother. " What is going through that mind of yours J?"

" You let me worry about that. " Justin said, ending the call. JC shook his head and tapped out the address to the house. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story