Author's Chapter Notes:

Keegan Jameson was in Vegas to have the time of her life, and it turns out to not be so Great. Jc is in town on business, and well the rest shall we say just happens. 

 

 

Life absolutely sucks sometimes. And now is one of those times. 

 

Being in Vegas was supposed to be the Party of a life time for her and her friends. It was supposed to be her Bachelorette party for her marriage in two weeks. But, her two timing Fiancé made sure to ruin that for her as well. So there she sat, on a stool at an outdoor bar. Nursing her Vodka tonic. Looking out at the Freaks that are walking down Fremont street in the broad daylight. She shakes her head, and tries to clear her mind.  Finishing off the last of her drink and paying the bar tender. She stumbles across the street to one of the five million gift shops and comes out a few minutes later with a cheap bottle of tequila. She opened it and drank it straight from the botttle. She stood there next to the Walgreens debating about being sensible or spending the rest of her money on getting blind drunk. to which she was already well on her way.

 

 Fucking Jesse......

 

She fished her phone out of the pocket of her jeans, and glared down it. In a fit of rage on the plane she had deleted every picture of that son of a bitch on her phone. She had particularl hated the screen saver of him holding her and smiling for the camera. Like he loved her. What a fucking joke that had turned out to be.  Since she could not afford to beat her phone to  death there on the pavement, she opted to take another swig of the nasty tasting tequila.She winced as it burned down her throat.

 

Making her mind fuzzy, she shook her head trying to clear her mind. Still trying to shake the sight of  what she had witnessed on Friday after work. The plan had been for her bridal party to meet up at her place and take off from there to the airport and then here to Vegas for the weekend. What she found when she opened the door was  Jesse, balls deep in her best friend. She had come home to them fucking in her bed, in her apartment. He was sticking his dick into her" Best Friend" and Maid of Honor , Tabitha.

 

She had just left them there, and got on auto pilot to her mom's house half way across town. Her mother thought the world of Jesse.He had asked for her little girl's hand in just the right way. She had reminded Keegan of that when she told her what she had seen at her apartment.

She got no sympathy from her mom. All she had said was, " What did you do to make him do that?" Frustrated, she had left her mom's house and gone to her friend Erica's house and SPent the rest of the evening until it was time to get on the plane. 

 

To tell the truth, this was all a farce anyway. Jesse was only using her to try and get his green card. So His sorry ass would not be deported back to Australia. He got all lovey dovey with her when he realized that his visa was about to expiring and immigration was breathing down his neck. He went to her mother and  made the grande gesture . Grand gesture her ass, He had told her mom he loved her and could not live without her. Then he asked for her hand in marriage. And her mother was stupid enough to give them her blessing. And she had been stupid enough to accept his proposal. It's not like anyone had been knocking down her door recently. 

 

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!

 

Befoe she thought better of it, she brought up Jesse's number on her phone.and pushed call.taking another swig of booze, she waited for him to pick up . It went straight to voicemail

Fucking coward.She heard the beep and said," Jesse, Just so you know. I am having the time of my life here in Vegas. I hope that both of you rot in hell."

An older gentleman passed her by and  raised his eyebrows at the sight of her, cursing out her phone there in the middle of the sidewalk. She saluted him with her bottle. 

" And FYI. If you try to go anywhere or do anything. I think that I may have made that a little bit difficult for you. I took all your important papers and your passport and burned them in the fireplace before I left. Have fun with that." She said making kissing noises into the phone as she hung up.

Sticking the phone into tha back pocket of her jeans, she stared at the ground. She was officially an idiot. She had already watched this same show on the screens above her a million times already.She still had two days in Vegas., and no idea of what to do with herself in the meantime. She had no idea what she was gonna do once she got home to LA either. A knot of our hatred for Jesse and Tabby had been growing in her chest for most of the day. IT was only getting tighter  and tighter of a hold on her as the day went on. 

 

Tears stung her eyes again.

 

Tabby Gates, would be laughing her ass off at her right now. Especially if she could see her now.How Pathetic she looked there on that sidewalk in front of a giant Walgreens., with her bottle of tequila. She got her phone back out and turned on her Bluetooth.Letting the music of her favorite band play through her AirPods.

No matter how shitty things were, and they were really shitty at the moment. This band had always made her feel better. As the voice of JC Chasez filled her senses, the knot in her chest loosened a little. She was not sure how, but somehow she would be ok.

He other bride's maid , Erica had told her that maybe that this was a way to make a new life for herself. One without that leech Jesse and certainly without Tabby.

Wondering aimlessly down the street, which at this time of day was rather empty. The sun was starting to set, and she knew that meant that she needed to start moving before people started to come out of the woodwork. She started to ample back to the Nugget, where she was staying.JC's golden voice filled her ears, and she was taken back in time.Listening to hm singing about loving her forever.. 

One second she was standing there, and the next a guy came from out of nowhere, and ran straight into her. Her face slamming straight into his chest She then stumbled backward, tripping over her own two feet.The guys tried to grab her so she didn't fall, but it was too late. 

She pulled him down with her. 

She laid there on the sidewalk, not sure if this was all real or not. The wind had been knocked out of her.She squeezed her eyes shut, her elbow hit the ground. Pain Shooting through her left side. 

Yep, this was real. She cried out, and grabbed her left elbow. How much more pathetic could her life get?

" Honey are you ok?"A voice that she would know anywhere said to her. The voice cut through all the panic and pain that filled her body. She blinked, trying to focus on the face that hovered above hers. 

No Freaking way.

The guy wore a dark colored baseball cap pulled low over his eyes. His sun glasses had fallen off when he ran into her. Suddenly she realized who's hard chest she had run into. His weight was stretched out over her. But, as soon as she saw those deep pools of blue she knew who he was. 

 

JC Chasez.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like. Enjoy. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story