The next day...


"Good morning, sleepyhead!", Georgia was awakened by her best friend's thrilled voice. "Hey, get up. It's almost noontime. Georgie, Come on!" Jovie, dressed in a denim jumper with a stripe shirt underneath, said as she tried to tug Georgia out of bed. 


Oh my freakin' God, why the heck is she here first flush in the morning? Georgia deemed it is because of Randall's call which he never did make last night. Rubbing her eyes and starting to sit up while gaining her eyes' focus from a blur, she asked, "Why are you here so early?"


Plonking down herself beside Georgia, Jovie gestured at Georgia's alarm clock at the other side table which said 10:30, "It's almost noon unless that's still early for you? What went up?", she asked while looking at her freshly manicured nude nails. 


Georgia shrugged, "More like what went down? He did not call. I waited 'till like past midnight." while grabbing her cellular phone at her bedside table near her clock. 


"Hmmm, what could be his reason? Must be good." Jovie looked at her quizzically. 


"He says, 'Georgia, so sorry for not ringing you. Me and my friends ended the night so late. I hate to wake you up. By the way, I sent you a picture from last night to make it up to you. Huh." Georgia read Randall's text imitating a guy's voice in answer to her best friend's query. 


With that, they both leapt out of bed and raced each other through her desk to open her computer. She looked up at Jovie skeptically who was standing behind her as she settled on her chair in front of her desk. "What? Am I not allowed to look? Come on, you're not exchanging nudes there, right?" Jovie protested while peeking over her shoulder.


"Of course not!" Georgia snapped at her best friend who was still grinning at her.


MrSmoothguy: "Hi! The guys just want to say 'Congratulations"


Then, a picture of four familiar, pretty faces appeared as she clicked the attached file. Chris Kirkpatrick, Lance Bass, JC Chasez, and Joey Fatone all beaming at her, dressed in matching vests and white long-sleeved shirts.


Both best friends gasped at the sight of them. "Where's my man, Justin?" Georgia asked her best friend who was still examining the picture, still mesmerized with a wide grin on her face. Her best friend just gave her a shrug as a response. 


Justinsgirl; "Thank you for this. Where's Justin? haha" Georgia typed back. 


Then began typing on her cellular phone as well, knowing fully that Randall was not online at that moment, yet she was intrigued to know when and how was he able to take exclusive photo of the guys, and also why Justin was missing. 


: "I received the pic. So thankful for that. Where was it taken? Have you gone to one of their concerts already?! Also, where was Justin? He's not in the picture, just wanna know. Haha!"-- SENT


They busied themselves babysitting Amir after having lunch at Georgia's place since Mrs. Saunders stepped out for a quick errand at the grocery and would be dropping something off at her office. "Do you think we should go and look for apartments already while we're in  New York for the concert? We can stay a little longer there." Jovie questioned her. The two both got accepted at Cornell University in New York for different programs.


"That's the best. I mean, I wanna get settled before the semester starts. But, can we like stay at your Dad's apartment while looking? We're gonna be tight if we have additional hotel bookings." Georgia answered while toying with her sister's baby alive as Genevieve tried to get it from her. 


Slumped on the Saunders' huge sectional sofa in one of their living rooms, Jovie replied, "It won't be a problem either way." Surely, it's not a problem for the two best friends. Both of their parents have huge paychecks. Jovie's Father possesses a business firm situated in New York, while Georgia's father owns a construction firm in Seattle. 


Just before Georgia could answer her best friend's 'we're daughters of the riches' comportment, her cellular phone message notification went on. 


Randall: "Morning! Just got up. That was taken last night." in response to one of Georgia's pool of questions from her text.


Georgia: "Morning? Do we have different time zones again? Like huge? haha." She asked jokingly, but in reality, Georgia was really wondering whether Randall's down the road in a different State again. 


Randall: "Haha! Sorry, it's still morning for me. I know it's late afternoon already. Just woke up and need to shower immediately after a quick brunch. We'll be having a long day again. Off to New Orleans."


Georgia: "For work, I suppose?"


Randall: "You bet!"


Georgia had the urge to interrogate the guy about his work, but just couldn't get herself into it, not knowing how to ask properly without defending Randall. As if on cue, Randall sent another message. 


Randall: "So you were looking for the curly head, huh? haha"


Georgia: "But of course! Haha!" she replied while smiling. Jovie looked at her questionably while shushing Gia from giggling.


Randall: "Maybe he was the one who took the picture?"


Georgia: "What? Using your camera? Haha" she said mockingly.


Randall: "Maybe? haha. I sent you another picture. Off to eat first, the monster in my stomach is already growling, I can hear."


Georgia: "'Okay, eat hearty!" With that, she trotted upstairs to her room, with Jovie laughing, and running behind her was Gia, leaving Amir and Genevieve in the quiet space of their enormous living room. 


Five pretty faces, all smiling and staring, welcomed Georgia as she opened the attachment from Smoothguy's chat. They were all wearing the same outfits from the first picture and the same background, only this time, Justin Timberlake was with them, standing at the far end right side, beside Joey. He was the one holding the camera too. He looked incredibly handsome with his smile, his sparkly eyes, and his dark curly hair. Georgia couldn't help but to stare with so much admiration.


MrSmoothguy: "Congratulations, pretty lady.--JT"


Justinsgirl: "Thank you so much, Randall! Did he really say that? Okay, I know you're kidding. But really, thanks for this picture. I've no idea how you were able to get these pictures, though. Haha!"


MrSmoothguy: "Well, a guy must do things just to see his friend happy. And yeah, He REALLY DID say that :-)"


And with that, Georgia's heart fluttered. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story