Thanksgiving.


The Saunders hosted the Thanksgiving with the Ongs and the Timberlakes as their guests. Justin and his family flew to Seattle two days before Thanksgiving. It was also 'meet the parents' day for the couple, Justin and Georgia.


Everything went smoothly. They all gifted gifts to everyone even both of their parents. Momma Lynn adores Georgia and even invited her for summer. Georgia's dad had a one-on-one talk with Justin the night before Thanksgiving and even noted, "I feel my daughter has good taste and standard when it comes to dating" when he spoke with Georgia after speaking with Justin that night.


Justin flew back to LA on the day of Thanksgiving, after lunch, for their concert that evening.


Before she hit the sack, Georgia opened the drawer of her vanity cabinet and picked up the tiny box that Justin gifted her last night. It was a Tiffany bracelet with a heart charm that had the initials J in it. She held it up, admiring it and remembering Justin's words when he placed it on her wrist, "You'll always have my heart, my Georgie.", she kissed it and held it tightly over her chest near her heart.


"You too, J. You'll always have mine. You had it even before we met," she mumbled to herself.


Weeks after..


Things were flourishing for both Georgia and Justin. Georgia was doing good in class and made some new friends, she managed to ride along the paparazzi's stalking. NSYNC was approaching the end of their NSA tour and will be working on a new album. Most of all, their relationship was at its calmest state even though they spent Christmas apart and NSYNC's brand advertisement with Brit. Justin flew home and spent Christmas with his family in his hometown. Georgia spent hers with her own family as well. Of course, video calling was their friend in times like this.


A day before NYE..


The Saunders, Ongs, and the Timberlakes were all finally settled in their hotel rooms at The Renaissance Hotel Times Square. The Timberlakes were the first ones to land in New York a few days prior due to NSYNC's TV guesting such as TRL, SNL, and performances in the area.


"GRRR! I have missed you so much!" Justin exclaimed, carrying Georgia as he welcomed the Saunders inside their hotel suite.


"Let me down!" Georgia broke into a giggle. "I missed you, too," she said as soon as Justin put her down and was staring at her pretty face. His blue eyes beaming and his smile was all over his face.


He kissed her on her forehead and looked around, "That should have been on your soft and oh-so-good lips, but I'm afraid we're surrounded by the guardians." he joked as he whispered in her ears. Smiling, Georgia nodded at him in approval.


Gia suddenly came from behind Justin's back, tugging him on his shirt. Looking up, Gia set her eyes on Justin and asked. "Is JC coming too?". her soft expression and her puppy eyes made the two to giggle a bit.


Justin put his hands under his chin and pretended to be thinking. Then, he bent down and spoke to Gia in a hushed tone, "Let's call JC and ask him."


Gia's face lit up upon hearing Justin's words. They went about calling JC, making Gia's day even brighter. She even phoned one of her friends to brag that she would see JC of NSYNC tomorrow.


"I love that our families get to spend holidays together", squeezing Georgia's hand, Justin uttered as they were seated on the huge couch of Saunder's hotel suite after a luscious dinner at The Rennaisance Restaurant.


They looked at each other, "It's a wonderful feeling." Justin said deeply.


"It sure is." smiling, Georgia leaned and rest her head on Justin's shoulder. She closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of comfort, acknowledging the warmth feeling that both of them shared about their families spending holidays together, getting along too well, and supporting their relationship.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story