Two weeks after...


1 Text message from Justin. 


"Georgie babe, we just landed here in Florida. Call you later?" 


: "Okay, babe!" 


Georgia placed her cell phone back on the top of her drawer while she was stacking clothes on her luggage. She was at home in Seattle, preparing to go back to New York for the opening of their course next week with Jovie. They were lucky to find an apartment in the City after hunting for a place for like three days after the band took off to Pennsylvania, two weeks ago. 


It had been a series of late-night calls after the concerts, texts during the morning, AOL emails, and sometimes video conferencing through YM or Skype between the couple, Justin and Georgia, and at times with her family. Gia loves seeing Justin and asking for JC, haha!  They had managed to pass the rough couple of weeks of missing each other.


"Georgia, is JC coming over for Christmas?" Gia even asked her one time during dinner. 


"I'll try. They have to come home to their families, too. But, we'll see.", containing her laughter, she grinned at her sister who was so apparent in having a baby crush on JC.


It was the day before their flight back to New York when Britney's little lap dance at the after-party broke the internet. 


"It seems like Britney had extreme fun with NSYNC heartthrob, Justin Timberlake at their soiree in New York." Jovie read the headline of the article out loud, looking disgusted and staring in disbelief at her computer screen. 


The article implied that the two were spotted a lot of times at the party and were flirting, it did not even cite a thing about Georgia and Justin.


"How dare them?!" Jovie snapped. "How did they manage to dig up pictures of them together and not you two?? Like you guys were so into each other, you even kissed multiple times that night.?"  


Georgia sighed. "That's spot-on. But this is good, Jovie. This is what Justin and I want. It's better that the media wouldn't fixate on us, especially me. I wouldn't want to go to class every day being spied and photographed by them." 


Jovie raised an eyebrow and watched her closely. "So, you're okay with this?" 


"Let it go, I'm okay," she replied and hurried downstairs to get snacks, but truth be told, she didn't want her friend to dig down inside of her, because she was afraid she'd ascertain that it was intolerable for her. This is one of her fears, but practically, it also saved her from the paparazzi's prying eyes. But to see candid pictures of Justin and Britney together, smiling, talking to each other, and the lap dance torments her. 


That was the part of the night she dared not to relive, let alone to be publicized globally. Yet, there it was, breaking the internet for the world to see. 


Last Week of August.


Georgia and Jovie were back in New York, finally settled in their cozy apartment. They had been busy organizing things and still not finished with the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," said Jovie, standing up from the floor where she sits and has been in charge of their glassware. 


Georgia was putting the pans and pots in a cabinet when she heard Jovie grasp and cry out, "Hey, you guys!!"  Then she heard the familiar voices coming from their living room.  She immediately made her way to the living room and was met halfway by Justin who was carrying a stem of roses that looked like he randomly handpicked from someone's garden along the way. 


Justin hugged her happily and kissed her long. "I missed you so bad," he mumbled under his breath.


"I missed you more," Georgia replied in between kisses. Justin stared at her with his sapphire eyes, his eyes full of longing and love. 


"What?" Georgia asked, blushing. His gaze was like fire burning her skin, yet it felt so good. 


"Just revelling in your beauty. I have missed looking at you and doing this," he said cupping her face with his hands. "And this," he added then kissed her again lightly. and gave her the red roses which Georgia smelled and placed in one of their jars. 


"How did you guys find our place?" Jovie asked once they were settled on their couch and feasting on the pizzas they ordered. 


"Thanks to Frank, he let us know the minute you guys moved," Lance uttered before taking a bite of his Pepperoni Pizza. 


"We have a month's break. Let's go to the beach., you guys!". Joey suggested.


A Week Later...


After days of mostly watching shows, staying in for the night, ordering food with the band, and at times going out for a quick date with Justin, they have finally gone for their much-awaited beach trip at Brighton Beach near Manhattan. 


Dressed in her one-piece black low-back swimsuit, Georgia lay on her back, she took a sip of her pineapple juice as she perused a book she had brought with her. 


"Hey, let's go take a dip!" Justin, wearing only his blue beach shorts, baring his fit upper body, beckoned while reclining beside Georgia.


Georgia looked up at him under her sunglasses, doting on her boyfriend's perfect abs and muscles. "Later, I need Jovie first to put sunscreen on my back," she said. Jovie was still at their car, picking up her book and some chips she had forgotten. 


"May I do the honor?" Justin said with a mischievous smile.


Georgia raised an eyebrow at him. "Hmm, okay. I command you to do it,"  she said playfully, gesturing at her bag which had the sunscreen lotion inside it. 


"Okay, turn over, Madame." Justin jested as he reached out for Georgia's bag and skimmed for the lotion inside it. 


He began pouring the lotion on Georgia's flawless back and started spreading and rubbing it into her girlfriend's smooth and supple skin. Oh, how glowing her skin is. Distract yourself, Justin naughtily thought to himself as he adored his girlfriend's skin and body with curves in the right places.


"Hmmmm" Georgia mumbled while laying on her stomach, wallowing in the feeling of Justin's warmth, soft, yet sturdy hands glazing her skin. "You can massage me too if you fancy it." she joked.


"Aha! Okay, a couple hundred dollars charge, Madame." Justin joked back, laughing. 


Georgia turned to face him. "No way!" she dismissed him, laughing.


"What?" Justin chuckled, throwing his hands in the air. "You have The Justin Timberlake rubbing sunscreen on you and a massage is an extra charge."  he rebutted, braggingly emphasizing his name. 


Georgia sat up, gushing over his pretty face, she leaned in closer and murmured in his ear, "Hmm, how about some canoodles and smooches?"


"That will do, Madame!" Justin immediately answered, mischievously grinning.


Georgia abruptly stood up and said, "On second thought, I'm not up for a massage at all." she said, slowly stepping away from Justin who was reading her mind and about to stand up anytime. 


Justin shook his head in disapproval and mouthed, "No. You'll like it for sure.", chasing Georgia as the latter started running away from him towards the group who were swimming at the beach. 


Justin scurried towards her yelling, "That's not fair! You owe me for putting sunscreen!" 


Georgia was guffawing when Justin caught her at the seashore. The waves splashed on them as Justin held her on her waist. "Now, I'm gonna collect my payment.", Justin whispered and kissed her, then bit her lower lip as he stopped. 


"Aww!" Georgia cried. "What the-!" Justin cracked up, seeing Georgia's reaction. Georgia splashed water and sand at him in revenge, but Justin was quick to hug her, making her unable to move. 


"I'm sorry. You can bite me too." Justin half closed his eyes and puckered up his lips at Georgia, and so she did. 


One night.. 


The band was staying at the girls' apartment one Saturday night, cooking food and baking for their Star Wars Marathon. Justin was busy whisking the ingredients for the cookie batter when his phone rang.  "HI, B! What's up?" he greeted the caller casually.


Georgia turned her head towards Jovie when she heard the name B, her eyebrows furrowed. "Britney??" Jovie mouthed, wide-eyed. 


Georgia moved closer to Justin, pretending to be scouring for something inside the fridge. 


"Hmmm, yup, so I heard." 


"We haven't spoken about it yet."


"Alrighty then, see you!"  With that, he put his phone back on the counter and returned to prepping the cookie batter when he noticed Georgia was giving him side glances. 


He walked up to her and stared at her questioningly, observing her reaction. 


"What?" Georgia asked him, trying to sound nonchalantly. 


"What, what?" Justin replied, still studying Georgia. 


"Move," Georgia ordered coldly as she tried to walk past Justin, but he kept on blocking her way. 


"That's Britney." He finally fessed up. 


"So I heard," Georgia said, imitating Justin, crossing her arms over her chest.


"Come on," Justin begged and hugged her. even without Georgia hugging him back, he planted kisses on her head. 


"She said, we might be having a project together, which is known to me, but I am not sure yet. Johnny and I haven't talked to us about it just yet,"  he explained.


Looking up at him, and staring at each other, Georgia asked, "So since when did you start talking to her?" She was not sure of the relevance of her question but she just wanted to know. 


"Since like a week after the party?" he answered. "She called me first and I did not bother to ask how she got my number, okay? We just talked a little." 


Georgia felt a stab of pain, They had been talking and I was not aware. Oh wow! she thought. 


She raised an eyebrow and started to break free from Justin's hug. "Oh, so when do you plan on telling me that you've been calling each other?"  she said, trying to avoid eye contact. 


Justin searched for her face but Georgia wasn't looking and busied herself preparing the oven. "Come on, Georgie, we're not talking. She only called me twice. You know, I'm busy. I rather call you in my free time than speak to her." 


"But why did you keep it from me?" she asked, crestfallen, looking at him directly in his eyes.


Justin leaned on the counter beside the fridge, looking plagued. "Cause I know you'll not like it," he said, looking down. "I was planning on telling you though, I just didn't know how. We only have a month's vacation, Georgia. I love spending it with you. Every day feels reviving and restful for me to be with you, away from the limelight, from the rattle of the concerts that we had for years. We'll be back to the noise of the crowds, the tiring rehearsals in a week." 


He heaved a heavy sigh and added. "You? You'll start college next week, too. This is the only time for now that we get to have a lovely time and create memories. Do you think I wanna risk that over some B's call?" 


Georgia felt a pang of guilt as she listened to Justin's words. She hates to admit it but he's right. Her jealousy just won over her tonight. 


"I'm sorry. You're right. I don't want to ruin our time just because of her too. I just couldn't help it, I guess"


Justin pulled her for another hug and she hugged him back. Justin started swaying her as if they were dancing and whispered. "I'm sorry too. I hate the thought of even hurting you." He pulled back and gazed at her, leaning forward as he spoke closely at her face, their nose almost rubbing each other. "Remember what I wrote on my card for you? You are my peace in this crazy world I'm in. I don't want to lose it because of losing you." 


Georgia pulled back and chuckled, "Stop with your flowery words, Justin Randall Timberlake!" 


"But it's true." he objected and kissed Georgia on her forehead, cheeks, nose, and lastly on her pinkish lips. 


Oh, how can I stay mad at this guy when I'm madly in love with him? , Georgia pondered as she melt in Justin's arms. 





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story