Having little sleep, a few Margaritas, and tired from last night's shindig, Georgia woke up with a slight headache the morning after the party. The boys decided to leave the event with them right after their TRUTH or DARE game with Britney. They all headed to their hotel and spent the night ordering Chinese and Thai food, pizzas, and some ice cream while watching movies and throwing jokes. 


She turned to see Jovie already wide awake and staring at the ceiling. "Good Morning to you." Jovie made no response so she threw a pillow at her. 


"Hey!' Jovie squealed. 


"You're not talking, just wanna check if you're awake or sleeping with eyes open."  Georgia joked. "You're literally staring at the ceiling, not moving at this early morning. Come on, did you even sleep?"


Jovie turned to face her, hugging her pillow. "Georgie, I was contemplating what just happened in the few days of our stay here." 


"I know. Surreal." Georgia replied, smiled, and nodded her head. 


Jovie stood up and walked over to Georgia's bed and sat down. "We've been hanging with NSYNC these past few days. Months or weeks ago, we were just so frenzied to see them perform at the concert,"  she said in a dreamy tone.


"They were with us in the Limo, at the after-party, and here in our hotel suite," Georgia recalled and summarized it for her best friend. "They are now our friends."


Both leaning at the bed's headboard, they let out a gasp. Jovie faced her again. "And, you are now Justin Timberlake's girlfrieeeennnnnd!" she almost yelled at the top of her lungs, and with that, they both shrieked with excitement. 


"Who would have thought?? Like, OMG!"  Georgia uttered as she tried to calm herself down and wrestle with her own thoughts. Everything happened so quickly, a few weeks ago, she was just having secret chat, late-night texts, and talk with Randall, and now she's here in New York dating Justin Timberlake. From an avid fan turned into a girlfriend. But for how long? she thought. 


She curled up in her bed, beating her brain out about the cons that were starting to sink into her, as Jovie went out to call and order their breakfast. 


First, the limelight. What happened during their dates, the press, and the publicity, can she really handle it? Then there's the distance and time, they will still be on the road doing tours and concerts, and even after that, they'll record a new album, which means more shows and probably another tour, can they make it even with so little time for each other? Lastly, girls like Britney. She witnessed how eager the latter was to get Justin's attention even right in front of her. How many girls like her will she have to fuss about, worse compete with? Will Justin be able to resist temptation? 


URRGGHH! No, I will not fret over these things for now! she told herself and climbed out of bed to shower. 


3 missed calls, 2 text messages from Justin


"Good Morning, Beautiful."


"My Georgie." 


The texts sent her to cloud nine, making her smile with so much bliss. The way he calls her My Georgie was euphoric for Georgia to read. 


Her cell phone rang again. "Hello." she greeted. 


"Hello there, my beautiful." Justin's beautiful voice responded.


"Uhm, no. I'd like to hear you say my name." Georgia said in a sweet voice.


Justin chuckled which made Georgia's heart flip a beat, Gosh, even his laugh sounds so good, Georgia thought. 


"My Georgie, good morning" Justin obeyed, saying it in a flirtatious, sweet voice of his. 


"Well, good morning to you, too, My Justin"  


"We'll pick you up for lunch or would you like to stay in and order for lunch?  We'll be leaving tonight, I wanna spend the rest of the day with you."  Justin spoke, and his voice suddenly changed. 


"Hmm, let's stay in. I don't wanna go out and about with paparazzi looming over us. I just want to spend time and cuddle with you." 


"Me too. We'll come over in a few." 


The band arrived carrying Starbucks coffees, doughnuts, and bagels for all of them since it was still breakfast when they arrived while Georgia ordered omelets and sausages. 


"We come bearing food!" announced Joey. 


Chris grabbed Justin's shoulders and exclaimed, "We're here to support our baby brother to spend the entire day with his girlfriend." 


JC chimed in, "Our baby finally got himself a girlfriend", patting Justin on his head, 


"Stop it, you guys!", Justin said with a smirk, which made everyone laugh. 


"Aww, baby Justin." Georgia quipped while hugging him. 


Justin kissed her on her hair. He cupped her cheeks and looked down at her, he said, "No, you're my baby.", then he leaned down and kissed her lightly on her lips. 


Everyone began to murmur and shoo them. "Guys, some of us are single, can you not?" Lance joked. 


They feasted on the food for their breakfast while having coffee and some chitchat. They ordered Chinese food for lunch, pizza, burgers, and fries for snacks while watching shows and throwing jokes or teasing each other. 


"I hate to go later, I'll be missing you," Justin spoke while everyone was engaged in their own chinwag. 


Georgia looked up at him, her chin resting on his shoulder, "Me too. I'll miss you a lot. But both of us need to prioritize. I'll study and you live your dream, go on tours, and make amazing music. I'll wait.", she said in a hushed tone, staring at his blue eyes. 


Justin hugged her closer, tightly this time she could hear his heartbeats again, she loved being this close to him. It feels intimate for her. "I can wait, too. Waiting is hard, but we can do that." 


"I'll fly to wherever you are if I will be given a break or I'll fly you out to visit me.", he added. 


Georgia sat up straight and pored over Justin's handsome face. "How about girls? Girls like Britney? I saw what she did last night. I have no match for her, Justin." she said hesitantly, not sure if pouring out one of her fears to Justin was right. 


"What do you mean?" Justin asked her looking bothered. "Georgia, you are unmatched by any woman" 


Warding off herself from crying, she blurted out, finally releasing what had been troubling her since last night after the Britney incident. "Can you resist temptations like that?" 


"Hey, come here babe." Justin immediately pulled her closer again. Hugging, rubbing her arms, and kissing her on her head. He pushed Georgia when he felt she was already lightened up a bit and gazed at her beautiful face. "Look at me, my Georgie." lifting her chin so that their eyes meet, "I don't want you racking your brain about that. You don't have to, I can never look at any other girls now the way I see you, babe, even Britney. You have my heart with you. I don't care if it's hard for me, just take it with you." 


Georgia felt the warmth and sincerity in his voice, her heart did not do a double flip this time, it felt like it was going to melt with his words and his gaze. 


Justin poured out his feelings through his words to Georgia, he had never felt such strong emotions for a woman before. He knew. He was positive, he could never hurt her that way. He loved her so much he couldn't even bear the thought of it. 


Just by gazing at her, she can make him do wonders. That moment, as he stared into Georgia's hazel brown eyes, which a moment ago was about to be almost filled with tears. She drew him towards her, her eyes were like a magnet to him. 


Georgia was overwhelmed by emotion after he heard Justin's confession. It doesn't matter now what tomorrow may bring, what storms will come their way, they just have to dance through it together. Same with what Justin said, she can never look at any other man the same way she sees Justin. She loved him then and she loves him more now. His blue eyes and lips were dizzying her, how gorgeous this man was, she could easily give in to his will. 


Justin inclined his face towards her, and his lips lay on hers. Smooth at first. Then their tongues played, dancing the rhythm. Their breathing was starting to be heavy. The kiss was different from last night, this time it was full of emotions. 


"Okay!!!" The couple broke apart from each other after hearing Chris' words and clapping. "Why do you always make out in front of us, lovebirds?" he teased. 


"That was a romantic scene to watch," Lance said pointing at the TV while laughing. 


"Sorry guys." the two chuckled. 


They spent the afternoon at a studio near the hotel to play some music. Justin even played the guitar and the group sang the song Everything I Own which was originally sung by The Beatles. 


The afternoon rolled by quickly. When it was time for the boys to go back to their hotel to leave, they dropped the three first at their hotel suite. 


"Have a safe trip to Pennsylvania," Frank told the boys.


"Go rock at the concert!" Jovie said. 


The group said their thank yous. "Have a safe trip back to Seattle after your apartment hunting," Joey replied. 


"Yup. We'll keep in touch, okay?" JC butt in. 


The group left the two at the suite's doorway, letting them bid their goodbyes for now. 


Justin reached out for Georgia and held both her hands while staring at her, "Remember, what we talked about earlier, okay?" 


"I will." 


"I'll fly when I'm free, I'll ask Johnny. I'll fly you out as well. Just have more patience with me and this, please? We can do this, right?" 


"We will and we can. I'll hold on to your promise to me." Georgia said, squeezing Justin's hands. 


"My Georgie,"  he said in a warm voice that made Georgia's knees weaken.  He pulled her closer, Georgia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed each other. Savoring again their silken lips and their moment. Sealing their goodbyes with a kiss. 





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story