Georgia was introduced to Johnny, the band's manager, a minute after they walked inside the event, followed by Trace, Justin's best friend. She was introduced to other people too, big people in the industry that Justin is in.


"Are you keeping track?" Justin jested with a grin, holding her hand as he led her back to their table. 


"Honestly? No. I doubt if I can remember them all." she replied. All of their friends were drinking and dancing as they made their way back to them. Some celebrities, like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and Timbaland even joined them. 


She noticed how close Justin and Britney were, it was as if there was something special too, in the way she looked at him. "One of the things you'd have to learn to deal with. He's kind of a girl-magnet."  She turned to see Trace easing his way towards her in a pool of people dancing, with a reassuring smile plastered on his face. 


"Hi, Trace! yeah, I sure have a lot of rivals." She joked. "That diva right there appears to be a tight competition." she gestured at Britney who was still talking to the group.


"Well, Britney's kinda nice. You don't have to worry about her, I guess? Actually, no woman can quite compete with you tonight. You see? Justin is busy making rounds, that's for business purposes but, he got his eyes on you." he pointed at Justin who was smiling at them, looking as if he would want to blow up the conversation he was having any time. "He introduced you to a lot of people here as his girlfriend, and that is such big of a deal." 


"Thanks for the pep talk." she laughed and glanced at Justin who gave her a wink in an instant. 


"Well, I am not the best friend for nothing." He winked and upped his glass of whisky for a toast,  and so did Georgia with her Margarita. Trace went off and mingled with Wade and the other guys.


Trying hard not to be jealous, she tried to join them and befriended Britney which, the latter openly gave to her. Britney was so nice to all three of them, that it made her feel guilty for even being jealous of her. 


The DJ spoke amidst the blaring of loud music from humongous speakers surrounding the place, "Everyone, give it up for Johnny!"  as their manager Johnny, walked up the stage. 


He waved his hand and vowed to the crowd, "Thank you, friends from the industries for coming as we celebrate the success of my boys, NSYNC's NSA TOUR NEW YORK LEG. Our boys are grateful to be out partying after years of pure hard work. Let's give it up for NSYNC!" he shouted and gestured for the boys to come up the stage with him.


The boys did a funny dance while walking up the stage and vowed. "Thank you, my hometown, New York!" shouted Joey through the crowd, followed by the other boys expressing their gratitude to their friends in the industry for celebrating with them. 


"Let's party 'till we drop!" Justin yelled as they made their exit from the stage. 


Justin immediately went to her side and kissed her on her cheeks. "I wanna leave and just stay at the hotel with you." he whispered in her ear and then stared at her with his sapphire blue eyes, "Do you still want to stay?" he asked. 


Wrapping his arms around his neck, Georgia said, "I'd love to have you for myself, too." kissing him on his chin, she added, "But this is your party. I don't think it'll look good to leave this early?" 


Justin shrugged. "Right, but we'll still leave early, just not this early," he uttered while looking at his TAG Heuer wristwatch that says 2355H.


Georgia nodded. "Let's go find our friends."  tagging Justin along with her as they made their way through the crowd. 


To her astonishment, Justin pulled her back to his arms and whispered, "What have you done to me? You make me do things I don't do before." his eyes searched and eventually met Georgia's, in a spur of the moment, their lips met, too. At midnight. 


Yes, in the middle of the busy crowd dancing, laughing, drinking, and whatnot, they shared their first intimate kiss. Georgia's eyes closed in an instant as her lips parted slightly, allowing Justin's tongue to slip inside, putting her arms around Justin's neck as if asking for more. Justin pressed his body against Georgia's soft body, both not wanting to let go, not minding the crowd of people and their happy stares. Devouring both of their soft, almost silken lips. 


Warmth blossomed inside Georgia's chest. She didn't know how she was able to respond to Justin's kiss, it was as if her lips and tongue had a mind of their own, knowing when to follow Justin's lead. This is her very first romantic kiss in her 18 years of existence- and to be shared it with Justin Timberlake makes it very extraordinarily magical and memorable.


Sparks ignited as Justin leaned in close, he couldn't resist her, he had been wanting to kiss her ever since the night he brought her up the stage during their concert. The smell of her perfume, the scent of her apple hair conditioner, her soft hands that gave many sensations every time she touched even his curls, her pinkish lips, and her brown hazel eyes that spoke through him- were all dizzying and his self-control did not win this time. He had to kiss her. 


They were surprised as they heard people making funny noises and comments around them as they stopped kissing. Both of them let out a shy chuckle as they tried walking past everyone. Georgia caught a glimpse of Britney's evil stares. No, I'm just overacting. Maybe she was just having blurry visions because of the alcohol, she deliberated. 


"Here comes the lovebirds!" exclaimed Chris as they found them, along with Jovie and Frank huddled together in one of the couches. 


Lance stood up from one of the big couches so that Justin could sit and Georgia sat on his lap. "Ooohhh" cried the group, mocking the two. 


"We're thinking of leaving and going to the hotel instead, have some night in," Justin announced to the group.


"We're coming," Joey answered immediately.


"Yup. don't leave us here talking to people about our upcoming album and stuff again." Lance interrupted. 


"So, let's go!" Frank chimed in. 


Before they could even stand up, Britney and Christina came walking towards them. "Hey guys, where you going?" asked Christina 


"Whoops!" Chris mumbled in despair under his breath.


"We're heading out for some fresh air," JC answered.


"Let's play a game first!" Britney invited them. 


"What game?" Justin asked


"Truth or Dare!"


"Ahh, no. We're kind of too tired for that." Joey contested, brushing her off by waving his hands. 


"What? This doesn't require any physical force. Don't chicken out." Britney said.


The boys looked at each other. Lance stepped forward and spoke, "Okay, but only for one round." 


"One round" 


They all settled on the couch, squeezing in to make some room for Christina and Britney. Georgia moved from sitting on Justin's lap to sitting beside him now. 


They started spinning the bottle and a series of questions were thrown, Frank was dared to drink three shots of tequila with everyone cheering him on, "Chug it down, chug it down!!"


Lance was asked if he ever kissed a girlfriend before. Joey was dared to close his eyes and send a blind text to a random person. JC was dared to do a push-up after chugging a shot of whiskey. Chris was asked if he hooked up on their tour bus. Jovie was asked if she had a crush on someone in the room (of course, JC!), Christina was dared to give a foot massage to someone and he picked JC, of course!


Justin chose TRUTH when it was his turn, so JC asked him, "Have you ever been in love with a fan?"


Justin immediately answered, "Yes, evidently, I am right now." He said, looking deep into Georgia's eyes. The group started teasing them except for Britney and Christina. 


When it was Britney's turn, which obviously she had been anticipating and waiting for, she picked DARE. "Hmm, okay, I dare you to give the hottest person in the group, in the group, okay? A lap dance." Christina commanded. 


Everyone turned silent. But that did not stop Britney from sitting on Justin's lap and starting to grind. Justin looked at Georgia wide-eyed and then subtly pushed Britney away, "That's enough." he said, his face red from embarrassment. He took Georgia's hand in his and whispered, "Sorry 'bout that" 


"Okay, Georgia for the finale, mind giving Justin a peck on the lips in front of all of us?" Lance asked. 


Beaming, Georgia answered, "Of course! Be our guest" 


Payback time, bitch! Georgia said to herself as she thought of getting back at Britney for doing the lap dance in front of her. Imma show you, he's mine! she screamed inside her mind. 


She turned to Justin, Justin was all smiles as he anticipated the kiss, his eyes were half-closed and his lips were waiting. Georgia leaned in closer and copied what Justin did a while ago to initiate the kiss, her lips parted Justin's lips and she played with her tongue, pushing it inside Justin's. Justin responded smoothly, his hand cupping her cheeks. 


"Okay, stop. That's not just a peck at all" Jovie joked. 


"They're gone, you guys can stop French kissing now," Chris said laughing, referring to Britney and Christina who walked out while they were engaged in a kiss. 


They all laughed. "You're a fast learner" Justin whispered, talking about her kiss.


"Thank you, Sir!" Georgia joked. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story