Georgia sat still on their suite's couch as she ruminated about what was written in a column in Teen magazine. To think that she was only seen with Justin yesterday, last night, and during the concert, the paparazzi were already quick enough to presume things about her and Justin. 


"Hey, have some of this. It's good." Jovie handed her a box of Double Stuffed Oreos. "Did Justin call already?" she asked while perusing the column in the magazine. "Is this bad?", her eyebrows furrowed as she skimmed through the article inferring that Justin Timberlake, the boyband heartthrob was besotted with a fan after he brought her up the stage during the boyband's concert. Images from their food truck date and their sweet rendezvous at The Gramercy were printed as well. 


"'Course it's not good news. Justin and the boys are at the peak of their careers. Love life is not supposed to be in the picture, it won't look good, especially for the fans." Frank expounded while looking at the magazine as well. 


Georgia massaged her temple with her hands. "Great. My firsts with Justin such as my first date ended up written in a magazine. So memorable, right?" she said sarcastically. 


"Yup. I plan on buying multiple copies and keeping some of them ." Jovie joked. 


She frowned at her best friend and replied, "Seriously?!"


"You look dashing in those pictures, by the way," Frank interjected, grinning. 


Just when Jovie was about to throw another mockery at Georgia, the doorbell rang. Frank stood to answer it as Justin clothed in a blue tie-dye shirt and a cream baggy pants stepped inside, looking antsy. "Hi, Frank. Hi, Jovie." he managed to greet them as he paced towards Georgia, who was seated on a couch. 


Georgia stood up as she welcomed Justin, "Hi" she mumbled as she welcomed him with an embrace. Justin's reaction immediately changed into a warm smile. 


He held her on her waist, kissed her cheeks, and then examined her, his blue eyes showing affection and concern, "How are you?"


Both Frank and Jovie made funny kissing noises as they watched the two wrapped in each other's arms, which made them all chuckle. "With the magazine? I'm okay, I guess?", brushing his curls with her hands, she asked, "How are you? Have your manager spoken to you about it?" 


They reclined back on the couch, Justin letting go of Georgia's hand only to clasp his arms around so the latter could rest her head on his shoulders. 


"Oooh, lovebirds." Jovie mocked them. Getting used to Jovie's jokes, the two just brushed her off. 


"They think it is best to say nothing. No confirmation at all 'till the media mellows down about us and hopefully find the next celebrity to write about."  He shook his head and turned to Georgia with a questioning look, his eyes deep, as if asking her questions he knew would hurt her. 


Georgia leaned in to whisper, "I can deal with that. I knew what I was getting myself into." 


"I just want to be with you. It's hard with all these media and paparazzi following us."


"That's fine, we'll work through it." Georgia comforted him, seeing how he was troubled by all this publicity and how it would impact his career, not only his, but the other four guys as well if things went downhill. 


Justin squeezed her hand, "One day...." and brushed his soft lips against her forehead. 


The After-Party.


Dressed in a matching top, skirt, and beret hat that she shopped with her friends that afternoon, Georgia sat on one of the chairs inside the boyband's dressing room backstage with her friends. Justin had his driver pick them up halfway through the concert so that he could introduce her to his bandmates and they could all go to the party afterwards. 


"I don't think this is necessary," Georgia mumbled, fiddling with one of her hooped earrings, she's becoming more tense as the concert was coming to its finale, which meant she'd be introduced to JC, Lance, Joey, Chris and their manager. Not to mention, the celebrities at the after-party and, oh! The paparazzi! 


Jovie held her hand to stop her from taking off the earrings, "You're nervous. Chill out."  speaking the last two words firmly and then poring over her sightly appearance, "You're a doll. You've become more drop-dead gorgeous these past few days. So, breathe." 


"It's the "Justin effect'" teased Frank. 


Staring at her two friends who never fail to keep her shirt on whenever she's about to lose it, she's thankful she has them both here with her right now. 


A few minutes later, the five guys dressed in matching white neon-colored long sleeves and pants entered the room, all sweaty and panting after a vigorous performance of their Finale "Bye, Bye, Bye". 


"There you guys are!" Justin exclaimed as he trotted towards the three but stopped midway as he realized he was all damp. He stood beside Georgia as he introduced them. "Guys, this is Georgia and her friends, Jovie and Frank.", turning  to the three, "And you guys, these  are my brothers in the band, JC, Joey, Lance & Chris."  They all shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.  


Chris who was known for being goofy, acted as though he was about to hug Georgia, with Lance stopping him, "You wouldn't want her to smell you, right?" and the group burst out into laughter. 


After the band freshened up and changed outfits, they all jaunt in one limousine going to One Oak, NYC, the venue for the after-party. "Gosh, Georgie, never in my wildest dreams I've thought of riding a limo with these guys!", Jovie whispered to Georgia, her face flushed and obviously trying not to shriek with tremendous joy. Georgia turned to her best friend and gave her a sweet smile, which had not gone unnoticed by Justin who was seated beside her. 


"You okay?" he asked.


"Absolutely," Georgia replied, beaming. 


Taking her hand and brushing his thumbs lightly over it, he said. "I am glad you're here.", he whispered. "You make me so happy and you make my weariness go away." 


"I'd love to have that effect on you for a long time." 


Justin stared at her, his sapphire eyes glistening, "Promise?" 


Georgia leaned in closer, making eye contact. "You know I can't promise that, but I want to be able to. Let's try our very best." 


With that, Justin brought her hands to his lips and kissed them, which gained different reactions from the group. Some made funny kissing noises, "Oh no, not here.", "get a room.", then JC and Chris imitating them, sent them all cracking up afterward. 


"Shhhhh!" Lance interjected. "Okay, enough with the kissing and whispering and whatever. We're almost near One Oak. Justin, would you like us?" 


Justin nodded, Georgia clueless once again as to what was about to happen, sat there, and sipped wine from the glass that Joey offered to her. The group decided to sing their song, "I'll be good for you." with their perfect vocals and fingers snapping to the beat. 


"I know you're heart's anticipating
And my love is on your mind
Well don't you worry, I won't keep you waiting
Cause I ain't ever seen a lady so fine, YeahI know you want me, too
It's in your eyes, they say you do
They're telling me you'll open your heart to me Yeah
'Cause if you want me to (Oh)
I'll sacrifice my world for you
And show you the way love's supposed to be
Yeah"                         --NSYNC


Justin sang his part while smiling and teasing Georgia, he even tried to mellow dance with the beat and got Georgia to dance with him. Everyone in the limo was enjoying the joyride. After the group sang, they immediately spoke one by one which startled Georgia and her friends who were unaware of the band's next move. 


"Georgia" Joey called out for her attention.


"Will" Lance said with a smirk.


"You" Chris' high-pitched voice filled the car


"Be" uttered JC with a teasing smile.


"My Girlfriend?" Justin, who seemed to become shy all of a sudden, finally said in a warm voice, his face bright red. Georgia couldn't believe she had that effect on him. Her? Georgia Marie Saunders, a plain girl from Seattle, can make Justin Timberlake's face flush. 


She sat there a bit shocked. DID NSYNC JUST ASK ME TO BE JT's GIRLFRIEND?? , she asked herself, her thoughts racing faster than the limo. OMG!


Chris mumbled. "Oh, Justin, she's about to dump you."


JC chimed in, "Please say yes, or be ready to hear heartbreaking songs he'll compose for the next album."  Lance and Joey chuckled, examining Justin's bright red face and awaiting Georgia's answer. 


"This is my first time to ask---"  Justin, who was about to try to redeem his confidence was cut off by Georgia's "Of course, Justin Randall Timberlake. Yes."


Overjoyed and relieved, Justin threw his fist in the air and hugged Georgia. The car once again was filled with hee haws, happy waves of laughter, and sentiments about them officially being a couple. 


"I Promise, I'll be good for you. I fell fast for you. I couldn't explain." Justin whispered in her ear.


"That's silly, you know I fell first," Georgia said, reminding Justin how she was into him before they even met. They were both whispering, as if they were the only two people in the limo, not caring about their exhilarated friends. Justin stole a very quick kiss on her pinkish-smooth lips. 


"Love the taste of your lipgloss." He teased.


Georgia bit her lip, allowing herself to relish the aftertaste of Justin's lips on hers, which tasted like sweet wine, and said. "Strawberry. I'll take note of that.", making a mental note to buy more flavor of that lipgloss. 


As expected, paparazzi stormed their way as they tread out of the limo in front of the entrance of One Oak. Blinding flashes from different cameras were thrown in their direction, The boys, along with their bodyguards as well, made a circle so that the two girls, especially Georgia would be barely exposed from the preying eyes of the media and the paparazzi. 







You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story