As Georgia was being ushered by the Security back to her seat, she was still dumbstruck by what just happened on the stage and the revelation. She was onstage with the guys, serenaded by them and the one and only Justin Timberlake! It was every fan's dream.


And, Justin is Randall? she asked herself. 


Justin is Randall!, she repeated, this time she was not skeptical, she was processing it. Okay. His name: is Justin Randall Timberlake, both from the same hometown and has a brother named Nathan, short for Jonathan? The pictures he has been sending me all this time! Those arenas and clothes! My call that he was not able to answer, only a boisterous background, he was probably out performing! Those dolls and VIP passes. And yes, his voice swoons me just like that of Justin's! Those girls at the lounge claimed to have seen Justin a while ago and then he dropped the call promptly without letting me say bye. The call at the airport when I heard the name Lanceton, that's what they call Lance! , Georgia recalled each detailand a mix of emotions surged through her.


She's smitten yes, she liked the guy for years and has been a Justin girlie ever since, but to finally find out that the guy she had been pouring her craziness about Justin, is Justin himself is frustrating and embarrassing for her. All those things I have said about Justin and he heard it first hand! She put her palms over her face to cover it. I wish the floor would just swallow me right now!


She was greeted by Jovie with shrieks and shakes once she was back in her seat. Jovie was screaming something but, she couldn't make what of it. Aside from the loud music and the screaming of the audience, her mind was not physically with them at the moment, her thoughts were still processing what just happened. 


She just stood there silent for a moment as she watched the guys' dynamic performances of Just Got Paid, Space Cowboy and It Makes Me Ill energize the audience more. Her eyes were stuck on Justin's, and almost every chance Justin got, he'd glance at her as well, he even smiled. He's Randall and he's my friend. Georgia pondered, and finally, she could let it in this time. But a part of her feels a little exasperated.


The group started to allure the crowd again with This I Promise You. Justin kept on gazing at her while singing with those dreamy blue eyes of his, Georgia felt like her heart was already about to melt anytime. Jovie noticed and mumbled, "Is it just me or Justin keeps on looking in our direction?"


"He's him" Georgia whispered back when she finally found her voice to speak.


"He's what??"


"Randall" As soon as Jovie heard her, she started screaming and whispered the same to Frank who also screamed with Jovie. She chuckled at her friends' reaction.


The group wrapped up their concert with Digital Get Down and Bye, Bye, Bye as their finale act. The show ended, and the audience began to exit. Surprisingly, ten minutes after the light went on, Justin came back to the stage, walked down to the center, and started shaking hands with the fans, shaking as many hands as he could handle and exchanging thank you's. He had his eyes already set on Georgia as he made her way in the direction of the three. He shook hands with Frank, Jovie and finally Georgia. Squeezing her hand, he mouthed "See you" at her, ensuring other fans beside Georgia wouldn't notice. Before he proceeded to go backstage, he motioned for a security guy and whispered something while looking in Georgia's direction.


They were led back to the lounge by the same security guy who Justin spoke to a while ago. Inside the lounge, they walked to another door leading to a more secluded area where it is more exclusive. "Mr. Timberlake will be here in a few"


Georgia started pacing back and forth, her hands began to feel cold again, and her heart raced into different places. She knew she wouldn't be able to stand it, I can't do it now. I'm so embarrassed to do it right now. she thought.


Grabbing Jovie's hands, she said "Let's go. I can't tonight."


Jovie brushed her hands off. "What do you mean? We're already here, Georgia."


"I'm going back to the hotel", she said without waiting for Jovie and Frank, Georgia began to sprint outside of the lounge and out of the Madison Square Garden. She was breathing heavily once outside the arena because of anxiously running.


Once back at the hotel, she immediately went to shower and changed into pyjamas.


15 missed calls and messages from Justin.


"Georgia, where are you?"


"Please answer."


"I'm with your friends and we're worried."


"At least let us know if you're safely back at the hotel"


She texted back, "Don't worry about me, I'm here at the hotel. I'm so sorry, Justin"


She laid on the queen-sized bed and turned on the TV, which she had no plans on watching. She heaved a heavy sigh. She felt more ashamed of walking out. I should have stayed, now I'm more like a loser. , she thought. GRRRRRRRRRRR!, she let out a screech and buried herself under her blanket.


A few minutes passed and she lay still on her bed, blanket all over her head, not caring to see who had arrived when she heard the beep of the keycard of the door of their suite's receiving area opened, knowing that it was just her friends. Sure enough, the door of their bedroom opened too and Jovie pulled the blanket away from covering Georgia's whole body. "Hey!" Georgia yelled and pulled back the blanket.


"Hey yourself! You chickened out there and Justin didn't deserve that." Jovie sat down beside her. "Listen to me, Georgie. He's here. He went with us here. It's after their concert, he should be either at the after-party or snoozing, but he's here."


Upon hearing Jovie's words, Georgia immediately sat up, surprised again for the third time that night. "Justin's here?"


"Yes," Then Jovie brushed the side of Georgia's hair, "Look, Georgie, I know this must be overwhelming. But it shouldn't be a surprise at all. Clues have been hiding in plain sight, you chose to shrug it off. We had a major butt feeling Randall is him." She lowered her voice this time, "The guy obviously likes you that much. You like him! Give this a chance."


Georgia knew it was just right that she must face Justin, but him liking her, that she was not sure of. Okay, it's game time!, she thought. She rose and started walking away from her bed. "Thanks for the pep talk"


"Hey!" Jovie called out before she reached the door, "He came with lots of food. Save some for me?" which made them both laugh.


As soon as she was out of their bedroom, she straightaway saw Justin standing at their suite's receiving area, his back was fronting her and seemed to have been arranging the food he brought at the suite's round table. Georgia stood there for a while, admiring his curls and physique. He changed into a plain gray cotton shirt and denim pants, his curls looked like it was wet from the shower. 

"Hi." startled as she was when Justin eventually turned to face her, she pretended to be collected, as if she hadn't been there appreciating the view for the whole two minutes now. 


"Uhm. Hi, Georgia," Justin said, beaming and walking towards her. He then extended his hands to Georgia. "I'd say we formally introduce ourselves. Justin Randall."


Georgia took his hands and shook them, "I agree. Georgia Marie." she said flashing a smile to Justin, but deep inside, she was keeping herself from exploding. Her heart began to race again at the touch of his hands. His hands fit hers exactly and he smells of a soapy, masculine, and fresh scent. 


Gosh, heart, calm down! She comically spoke to her heart as if it was listening and could be controlled. 


Randall vowed and gestured for the table he had set up. He pulled the chair back for Georgia so she could sit. "Thank you."


"My Pleasure."


Gosh, why does he have to do this? I will never recover! Georgia thought as she studied the table he set up and the food. Not the super romantic candle-lit dinner one would see in the movies, but this guy knows how to make it look like one in an ample time. The table and floor were covered with red rose petals and one small scented candle was lit at the center of the table. 


"Did you set these all up?"


"Hmm, yeah? With a little help from your friend, Frank. We took the flowers from that vase.'', Justin pointed at the vase at the center table and they both giggled. "The candle, well, that was already here. The foods. We ordered that from the lounge where we were supposed to dine in." 


"I'm sorry for walking out like that," Georgia muttered sheepishly, recalling what she did an hour ago. "I just felt overwhelmed? Really, like until now I can not understand how I feel about finding out I was talking to you all those times. Gosh" she gazed up at the ceiling and breathed hard. 


"Hush, it's okay." Justin stared at her with his blue eyes, "I Understand. I feel the same way. I mean, I don't know how I would act in front of you, I was afraid I might act stupid or conceited.. But I guess, it's normal, right? Meeting the person you have been your confidant for months for the first time is a little awkward or more." 


Georgia nodded. "Why didn't you tell me early on?" she looked at Justin's face, now she was becoming a little more comfortable around him. "Like, at least, a few days before today?" 


Justin looked down from his plate, sighed, and explained. "Well, I tried. I mean I don't wanna go jump ahead and tell you directly, you might not believe me then. You'll probably find it a joke. So I did tell you in some ways, like the pictures. Also, I am not sure of what your reaction will be, just like tonight, I feel that I scared you off. That's not the reaction I was aiming for." he laughed a little and added. "also, y'know, we have to be discreet with stuff. So I waited for this day instead." 


Georgia nodded in agreement. "Reasonable enough," she said, smiling. 


Justin started pouring soda on her glass. "I did not order wine." grinning at her.


"Yup, that's okay."  they both chuckled. "It's past twelve. Aren't you supposed to be resting or at the after-party if there is one?"


Justin started serving Pasta on Georgia's plate. Princess Treatment, oh my! Georgia melted. 


"Tonight? Nada. Just rest. But on the 28th, which is our last day here in New York, there will be," Looking at her, Justin asked. "can you be my plus one? Or should I say, plus three? With Jovie and Fr--" 


Jovie interrupted and yelled from their room. "Say yes. Georgie! We'll be there, Justin!"


Justin and Georgia ended up laughing at Jovie's retort. "Okay, no problem there!" Justin yelled back. "But, I'd say, eat with us here first!" 


Jovie and Frank both hurriedly went out of their rooms. "We've been waiting to be asked," Frank said laughing. They feasted on the foods that Justin brought starting from the Pasta, Steak, Baked Salmon and Fajitas. 

'What?" Georgia asked modestly as she noticed at the corners of her eyes that Justin was staring at her while they were seated at the couch after their meal. The two were left alone, Jovie was at the shower and Frank dozed off in his room. She could feel his gaze and she could tell that her face was as red as a ripe fire. 


Justin smiled. "Just revelling in your beauty.", he murmured, almost the same as how he whispered in Georgia's ear back at the concert.


"Stop"


"Let's have lunch tomorrow." Justin uttered.


Georgia, cornered by the question, raised both her eyebrows at Justin. "Hmm, let's see. If we're not doing anything tomorrow.", trying to sound as if she's not dying to go out with him, but if only Justin can see her insides, her heart is about to get out from her chest. 


"Come, on. Have lunch with me and then do the other things while I'm performing. Pretty, pretty please?" Justin begged, while giving Georgia poppy eyes. 


Georgia laughed. "That's cute. Do it again." Justin willingly obeyed and they both laughed hard. 


"So that's a yes." Justin stated. Georgia nodded. "It's a date.", he added. 


"A date."





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story