Author's Chapter Notes:

NSFW!

“So, the barbecue is tomorrow. I thought we could go grocery shopping today and reschedule that date at Nobu for tonight?” JC suggested. The couple had moved to JC’s balcony that overlooked the Hollywood Hills. It was a beautiful sunny day with a light breeze. JC sat in a reclining chair with Alani perched on his lap looking out into the scenic landscape of rolling hills, foliage and a few other houses in between. 

 

“That sounds good to me. I can’t believe it’s almost time for me to go back home,” She replied. 

 

Jc sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist, “I know. Have you thought about the future?”

 

All Alani had thought about was their future.  When she did the photoshoot for Lance and Michael, she felt a sense of pride for her work and ambition to make a name for herself in LA. Couple that with her growing feelings for JC and let’s face it, some amazing sex and she was just about sold on the idea of moving to LA and starting something serious with JC. However, the last 24 hours had put a damper on things — the paparazzi, JC forgetting their date, seeing the not so pretty side of dating a celebrity was a hard pill to swallow.

 

“I have thought about it a lot. I’m still not sure what the future holds for us, but I’m enjoying my time with you.” She threw him a little smile.

 

“I’m enjoying it too. I’m worried that I have messed things up. Or at least given you some reservations,” he admitted sadly. 

 

“I definitely have a lot to consider..” 

 

“You know I won’t push you, babe. I just want to continue to have a good time with you while you’re here. Let’s focus on that,” He pushed her hair to the side and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek.

 

“Me too.” She blushed.

 

“Now, help me make a grocery list because I don’t know where to start.” 

 

— 

 

An hour later they found themselves at Trader Joe’s, lists in hand. They combed the aisles picking up various food items. JC couldn’t help but admire Alani, hair up in a messy bun, scanning the list pensively. She had changed into a simple black bralette, matching yoga pants, a black and white flannel tied around her waist in the most comfortable way. She looked good. He imagined her grocery shopping this way for them as a couple on a regular basis and smiled thinking it was definitely something he could get used to.

 

“What’s on your mind, Josh?” She asked, breaking his train of thoughts. She tossed a bag of Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn into the cart.

 

He couldn’t stop grinning. “I was just thinking about how much I enjoy doing simple things like this with you. I could get used to this.”

 

“It is nice. I usually just do this by myself so it’s nice to have some company.”

 

“What’s this?” He asked, grabbing the popcorn out of the cart.

 

“I know it’s not on our list but it sounds amazing and I want to try it.”

 

“It does. We are opening that up once we get to the car. Sounds like you have a sweet tooth.” He teased, subconsciously adding another trait to the growing list of things he was learning about her.

 

"I definitely do." She admitted.

 

"Come on. Let's finish up. I have a dinner date that I promised you." He said moving along down the aisle. 

 

--

 

JC and Alani walked into Nobu hand in hand, both happy and feeling like they were floating on a cloud. JC pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of them together as he affectionately put his arm around her. 

 

“Our first selfie?” Alani asked. 

 

“Yeah I guess it is,” JC smiled, sending her the picture to her phone. After their rocky start to the day, things had looked up tremendously. They had spent some quality time together and the negative things were seemingly put in the past. 

 

They were seated in a secluded area of the restaurant. Alani wore the outfit she had intended to wear the night before. JC donned a simple lightweight white sweater, dark jeans and a pair of Air Force One sneakers. 

 

The waitress appeared and they ordered their entrees and strummed up a nice conversation while they waited for the food to return. 

 

“Are you ready for tomorrow? I’m excited for you to meet Joey, but also worried. He will definitely try to hit on you.”

 

“He will?” She asked, clearly amused. She was a little scared to meet more of JC’s friends but was glad to know a little about some of them before meeting them.

 

JC licked his lips subconsciously, “I mean, yeah. He hits on all women because he’s Joey but he will take one look at you and be drooling all over himself like a fool.” 

 

Alani blushed, “Oh stop. Are you trying to say you’re attracted to me or something,Joshua?”

 

“Honey, that should’ve been clear since day 1 when I walked up to you to check in at your hotel.”

 

“I might’ve noticed,” She flirted. The sexual tension and playful back and forth had started early and continued throughout the day and Alani was eager to see how the night would play out. 

 

JC sat across from her and was excited to be out with her but counting down The minutes until he could have her alone. Their time together was quickly dwindling and he wanted to savor every moment, every kiss, every touch. 

 

“What are you thinking about over there?” She asked, noticing his thoughtful gaze. 

 

“I have gotten used to you being here. It’s going to be really hard to watch you get on that plane in 2 days.”

 

“It’s going to be hard for me too. It’s going to be like last time except the roles are reserved. I’ll be the one getting on a plane leaving you.” There was a moment of silence between the two where the emotion was felt in the air. 

 

The waitress appeared with their entrees. For JC, Ribeye with Truffle Butter Sauce, Alani went with Wild Alaskan Salmon and both shared a side of crispy Brussel sprouts. 

 

“This all looks so good. Thanks for bringing me.” Alani thanked him as she took a bite of her food, closing her eyes in satisfaction. 

 

“You deserve it, mama. Sorry it was a day late.”

 

“Better late than never. This food is amazing, Josh. If I move here, you’re going to have to bring me at least once a week.” Alani said jokingly.

 

“If it means you’re here with me, I’ll do it.” JC said as serious as can be. 

 

Alani put her fork down and sat back, looking at him intently, “I was joking obviously, but you really want me to move here don’t you? I’d have to find a place, a job..”

 

“You could stay with me,” He replied without hesitation, “And a job will come.”

 

“I just don’t know, JC.” She trailed off.

 

“What does Kala think?” 

 

“Honestly, I haven’t spoken to her much since I got here. She tried her best to get me to get over you when we weren’t speaking.” She said recalling the disastrous double date her friend had them go on.  

 

“Don’t remind me,” He chuckled, “Call her. Check in with her and be upfront about everything and see what she thinks. I know you value her opinion.”

 

“I do. I’ll give her a call tomorrow.” 

 

They continued to eat and engage in casual conversation, giving the pressing issue in both of their minds a rest.  

 

 

“I can’t wait to get out of these shoes,” Alani whined as soon as they stepped foot back into JC’s home, making their way to the kitchen to put away their leftovers from dinner. 

 

“You didn't have to wear them, but I’m glad you did. Was kind of hoping you’d leave them on..” He said, smiling seductively as he leaned against the kitchen island. 

 

“Well in that case, I think I can leave them on for a little bit longer if it's worth my time.”

 

“Oh, it’ll be worth it.”

 

Alani made her way over to him. “What did you have in mind?”

 

He quickly picked her up by the waist, and sat her onto the kitchen island settling his body between her legs. She squealed in surprise, not expecting him to lift her up so suddenly. Her lips moved against his as she casually draped her arms around his neck.

 

“I’ve been… thinking .. about this.. all day..” He spoke between their eager kisses, tugging on her bottom lip as he drew out the last word.

 

“Oh really?” She asked, moving her hands to his hair.

 

“Yeah, you know dinner was amazing but I was looking forward to dessert.” He skillfully unbuttoned her jeans with one hand and tugged at them, his cue for her to remove them. She eagerly peeled them off, along with her shirt, making sure to keep those heels on per JC’s request.

 

She now sat on the island in a white bra, matching thong and coincidentally matching heels. She hadn’t planned on her lingerie matching her heels, but she was so thankful that they did at this moment. She felt as sexy as she had ever felt. 

 

“You should definitely wipe this counter down before the BBQ tomorrow..” she laughed.

 

“I’ll worry about that tomorrow. I need to be fed first,” He replied, his stare intent and making her flush.

 

“Oh?”

 

His lips captured hers again in a steamy exchange, his hand pushing the fabric side to reach her warm center. 

 

“Damn, mama. Already wet for me?” He asked huskily.

 

“You tend to have that effect on me.”

 

He inserted one finger, feeling her gasp into his mouth. He inserted another and she groaned, wrapping her legs around his frame as his hand pumped in and out of her, his lips not ceasing their attack on hers. He felt her walls clamp his hands as her first climax washed over her.

 

He removed his hands and knelt down until his face was perfectly aligned with her now dripping core. He slowly ran his hands down her legs, stopping to admire her dark red toes in those heels that he insisted she keep on, praising himself or having the idea because he could feel the sexual confidence emanating from her body. He draped her tan legs over his shoulders.

 

Alani’s hands gripped the counter as she held on for dear life while he slowly lapped up her flowing juices. His hands rested on either side of her thighs, he continued his sweet assault of licking her folds, his tongue darting in and out of her, occasionally flicking her nub. When she felt her second orgasm coming around, she instinctively pushed his face closer as he applied the right Amount of pressure causing her to scream out, her cries echoing throughout the kitchen. 

 

JC resumed standing until he was once again face to face with her, his mouth and beard wet with her sweet nectar. He kissed her, letting her get a taste, “I didn’t know you were a screamer, baby.”

 

“Neither did I,” she panted, gladly accepting his kisses.

 

He grinned devilishly as he swiftly took off his pants and underwear in one motion, releasing his erect member from its confines. The mood was very hurried and needy, evident by the heavy pants and quick movements of hands moving in all directions to touch any part of skin. Alani slid off the counter, still very much wearing her 5 inch heels, and turned with her backside to JC. The height of the heels giving her the perfect height to have JC bend her over and align himself with her. She rubbed her ass against him as an invitation that he happily answered to as he guided himself inside of her. They both groaned out in relief. The culmination of day-long flirting and tension had finally come to a head. 

 

Jc hungrily attacked her back with sloppy kisses, while he feverishly thrust into her. The sounds of skin to skin contact and throaty moans resonated throughout the entire room.

 

“So damn good,” he managed to say, fully concentrating on his impending climax.

 

He grabbed a fistful of her long black hair and pounds harder, making her grip the counter for stability. “Do you know how much I love being inside of you? Huh, baby?”

 

“Oh God, yes.”

 

He leans in close to her ear and says “I will fuck you like this any day, any time. I promise you. I need you and I know how much you need me.”

 

Alani yelps out in response, his words and the way he is sliding in and out of her so fast making her come undone. She shudders and feels her final wave take effect at the same time he releases with a groan, his arms encircling her body tightly.

 

They stay like that momentarily catching their breath. A new feeling of emotions has invaded their senses. The want for each other has turned into a need that both can not ignore.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: sequel love jc producerjc interracialjc