The SUV rolled to a stop in front of Justin’s home. He hopped out, then extended his hand to help Zenia out.  


“I’ll see you tomorrow, J. Nice meeting you, Zenia,” Lonnie waved out of his window.

“Bye Lon. Thanks,” Justin waved. A second later, the SUV pulled away and started down the driveway.

Justin still holding Zenia’s hand, led her to the door. He punched in a code quickly and they stepped inside. He flipped a switch and softly dimmed lights illuminated the foyer.
Zenia looked around in awe. She had never been in a mansion before and it was quite surreal that she was standing in Justin’s.

“So, what do you want to do?” He asked, breaking her thoughts.

What do I want to do? Oh no, he probably is expecting us to have sex. Zenia thought.

For a brief second, Zenia entertained the idea. I mean, this was Justin Timberlake we’re talking about here. It would be a great story to tell to her girlfriends, but truthfully, it wasn’t her character to jump into bed with a guy she just met. Celebrity or not. She just thought it’d be nice to come back to his place and talk some more.

“Um.. I don’t know. What do you want to do?” She asked back.
Justin had no intention of sleeping with Zenia that night. He was a man, yes, and the thought had crossed his mind, but he was also just wanting some company.

“We could watch a movie,” Justin pointed in the direction of his large living room. “Head in there and pick something out. I’ll grab us some snacks.”

“Okay. What are you feeling? A comedy? Scary movie?”

“You pick. I trust your judgment,” he smiled. Little did he know, that smile made those butterflies Zenia had been feeling go crazy.

She started towards the living room area, feeling around to switch on the light. What she didn’t expect to see, was a brunette sitting on one of the sofas staring back at her.

“Who are you?” The woman asked, clearly perturbed. Zenia recognized the woman almost immediately. It was Justin’s ex, Jessica Biel.

Zenia blinked slowly and looked behind her hoping Justin would be there to address this situation. To her dismay, he was still in the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets, totally oblivious that there were two women standing in his living room.

“I’m-,” Zenia started to answer that, then thought it better that Jessica did not know her name right now, or anything else about her either for that matter. “Justin, um, can you come here?”

Justin was rounding the corner at the moment, several bags of chips and candy in tow. “Yeah, what’s up-“

He glanced back and forth between the two women, seemingly in disbelief himself. The disbelief quickly turned to irritation.

“Jess, what are you doing here?” He asked.

“I knew you were in town for the show, so I thought I would surprise you. I was hoping we could talk and patch things up.” She stood up, walking towards him. He backed away.

“There’s nothing to patch up, Jess. You cheated on me. We’re done.” He replied, his voice cold.

Zenia stood quietly, feeling that she shouldn’t be present for this conversation. She was starting to believe coming back here was a mistake.

“Justin. We can never be done . You know that.”

Zenia pulled out her phone and began to text Nora, praying that she was still awake. She had to get out of here.

“I’m just going to see if my friend can pick me up. I’ll wait outside. Justin, it was nice meeting you.” She started towards the door. Justin grabbed her hand.

“Please. Don’t leave. Jessica was just about to leave. Zenia, please stay.” He pleaded.

“Are you fuckin’ kidding me, Justin? You’re going to kick me out for some girl you met hours ago.” Jessica yelled. She really thought she could come here and he’d be thrilled that she wanted to give them another try, but in actuality, as heartbroken as he was, he didn’t want to be with Jessica anymore.

“Jess, don’t be a bitch. You don’t even know her. Plus, none of this is your business. You need to leave,” he demanded, yelling back just as loudly.

Zenia wriggled out of his grasp and walked out of the front door. Justin followed close behind. Jess yelled some more obscenities but Zenia ignored them, focusing on leaving this situation as quickly as possible.

“Zenia. Please listen to me,” Justin jogged trying to catch up to her.

“Justin, you don’t owe me any explanation. She’s right. You just met me. You were probably just going to have sex with me and then I’d never see you again. I’m saving us both the embarrassment,” she rambled, disappointment evident in her voice.

“Did you really think I brought you here just to have sex with you?” He asked, seemingly taken aback.

“Well, did you?”

“No. I didn’t, Zenia. I just wanted to spend some more time with you. Outside of the club,” he explained, reaching out to hold her hands.

“Whatever, Justin. I’m just going to have Nora come get me.”

“I’ll take you home. Please let me do that at least,” He offered.

“Okay.” Zenia said, giving in. “What about her? Are you just going to leave her here?”

“Yeah and hope like hell that she’s gone when I get back. If she knows what’s good for her, she’ll leave,” he said, the irritation rearing its head again at the mention of Jessica.

“Wait here. I’m going to get my keys and I’ll take you home.” He disappeared back into the house. Zenia heard some more shouting from Jessica, some from Justin threatening her to leave, and then he returned outside with his keys.

They got into one of his several cars in the driveway and drove away from the house, punching Zenia’s address into the GPS. They were both silent for the majority of the ride, both not knowing what to say.

Zenia sat quietly in the passenger seat, just wanting to get home and for this night to be over.  Justin stole a couple of glances her way, feeling so angry that Jess had ruined their night. He didn’t want this to be the last time he saw Zenia.

“Zenia, I’m really sorry about all of that.” He spoke, pulling up to her apartment complex.

“Justin, it’s fine… really,” She avoided his gaze, fearing he would see just how upset she was.

He parked the car, and placed a hand on her thigh, willing her to look his way.

“I want to see you again. I want to call you.”

“I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.” She whispered, her voice started to waver.

“I disagree. I know that I like you and it feels like you like me too. I promise I’m done with Jessica. I literally had no clue she would be there.”

“It’s okay, Justin. I told you that you don’t owe me an explanation. Thanks for a good time tonight.” She fought the urge to want to kiss him as he stared her with his piercing blue eyes. She knew he was sincere. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of there being any kind of relationship between them, but the rational part of her brain was telling her she didn’t have any idea what she’d be getting herself into if she got involved with Justin. For now, she had to listen to her brain.

Justin sighed, running a hand over his short hair.

“Don’t thank me for that. I had a great time too. Goodnight, Zenia.”

“Goodbye, Justin.” Zenia gave a half-hearted smile before opening the car door.

Justin watched her walk up to her apartment door and disappear inside.

On his way back home, he silently prayed that Jessica was nowhere near his property. He was in no mood to deal with her again.

Thankfully, when he got back Jessica was gone. He went inside and went straight to his bedroom, collapsing on the bed. His exhaustion from tonight’s events hitting him suddenly. He pictured Zenia’s beautiful big brown eyes, her pouty, glossy lips, her dark curly hair that he wanted to run his fingers through. He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love interracialj justin solojustin