Zenia and her friends were having a good time. Being in VIP was starkly different than being in others parts of the club. For one, the seemingly endless flow of free alcohol was one example. 


Zenia found herself confined to the bar with Justin after his introduction. Her friends lingered for a while before excusing themselves after noticing how focused Zenia and Justin were on each other.


Zenia felt she had learned everything there was to know about Justin. Being a fan, she knew the basics, but now she felt as though she was beginning to know the REAL Justin. Justin also learned Zenia was a pediatric nurse practitioner, 29 years old and had lived in LA her whole life. She didn't delve too much into her personal life that night as she felt this was a one time thing and she probably would never see or talk to Justin again after tonight.


A couple of drinks later, Zenia decided she was done drinking for the night when she noticed how unsteady she was when she began to sit up. Justin reached out grabbing her arm and steadying her. Zenia immediately felt embarrassed.


“Oh my gosh, you probably think I can’t handle my liquor.” Zenia sighed.


Justin chuckled. “No, I think you just stood up too fast. Where are you going in such a hurry?”


“Just to the bathroom. Do you happen know where that is?” Zenia asked, looking around trying to locate the bathroom.


“I do. I’ll show you where it is.” He offered hesitantly, not wanting Zenia to get the wrong idea about him.


 “Sure.” She replied just as hesitantly, following him away from the bar. 


Justin stopped at a booth were Lonnie was sitting, keeping a watchful eye on everything. "Lon, I'm showing her where the bathroom is. I'll be back."


Lonnie nodded and smirked. "Yeah. Just don't get any wild ideas, J. Hurry back before I have to come after your ass."


Justin rolled his eyes and grabbed Zenia's hand and guided her down a hallway towards a private bathroom area for those in the VIP area. 


"Here you go. I'll wait here for you." He offered standing by the door.


Zenia smiled and excused herself to the bathroom, closing the door behind her and leaning against the door briefly. She couldn't believe how this night was going. She was really hanging out with Justin Timberlake AND he seemed somewhat interested in her. She shook her head and went to relieve herself.


She opened the door quickly, losing her balance and falling forward to Justin's chest eliciting a soft grunt from him. She felt the warmth rush to her cheeks in embarrassment. Knowing she was significantly a couple years younger than Justin, she feared that she came off as the younger girl who couldn't hold her liquor.


"Woah, tiger." Justin laughed, his hands softly gripping her biceps.


"I promise you I'm not as drunk as I seem." Zenia said, looking up at him. His ocean blue eyes sparkling as they stared at her. He licked his lips, still staring at her. Zenia quickly broke from his grasp suddenly nervous. Justin sensed it.


"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uneasy." 


"It's ok," Zenia smiled. She allowed Justin to lead them back to the VIP area. She saw Marie and Nora coming their way. 


"It's getting pretty late, Z. Are you ready to go?" Nora asked. 


Zenia looked at Justin, who looked down as his feet. She knew she was not ready to end this night with Justin, but didn't want her friends to feel like they had to hang around. She decided she was a big girl and that she could handle herself out alone. She just hoped that Justin was wanting to spend more time with her too. 


"Actually, I'm not ready to go home yet, but you girls can head out. I'm sure Justin can help me get home." She confidently said, looking at Justin for approval. He looked up quickly, meeting her gaze and nodding his head eagerly. He was pleasantly surprised that Zenia wanted to spend more time with him. 


"Yes, of course."


Marie smirked. "Okay. Y'all have fun. Zenia, call me tomorrow."


"I will."


The girls hugged each other before Marie and Nora exited the club. 


"Wanna dance?" Justin asked, taking his hand in hers and leading them to the dance floor before she could answer. 


--


Some time later, Lonnie led Justin and Zenia out of a back entrance of the club where a SUV was waiting. They hopped in the back, while Lonnie got in the passenger seat.


"So, I can have the driver take you home if you're ready, or you can come back to my house with me.." Justin trailed off, not wanting to be forward but presenting Zenia with the options for the rest of the night.


"I'd love to see your home." Zenia said, scooting closer to him. It had been years since she had a boyfriend or any guy that she was interested in, however, things with Justin felt comfortable and she just did and said what came to her. 


"Okay. I'd love that too." Justin put an arm around her shoulder. He told the driver were to go and soon they were in transit. 


Justin was feeling great. He had an amazing show tonight then met an equally amazing girl. He had no expectations of anything happening tonight. He was just enjoying Zenia's company. He made a mental note to thank Lonnie later for inviting Zenia and her friends out that night. 

Chapter End Notes:

This one was short, but hope you enjoy. I have so much in store for this story! 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love interracialj justin solojustin