Author's Chapter Notes:

Explicit warning :)

Zenia awoke the next morning, first unfamiliar with her surroundings, then realized she was at Justin’s. It was then that everything came flooding back to her and she realized everything that happened the day before was not a nightmare but in fact real. 


She looked over at Justin’s sleeping form, his chest bare, short hair some what disheveled, his beautiful pink lips slightly ajar as he quietly inhaled and exhaled. She kissed his cheek and he stirred before drifting back to sleep. She knew he had to be tired to still be asleep, but little did she know, he had stayed up most of the night worrying.


As much as Zenia had looked forward to returning to her job after vacation, she knew that after what happened yesterday that she would not be able to focus at work. Zenia decided she was going to call the director of the clinic and see what the best course of action should be. 


She crept downstairs and dialed the familiar number of her workplace. She had a good relationship with her boss who was the director of the clinic and knew that she would be understanding of Zenia’s situation. 


“West LA Family Clinic. This is Dr. Constance Moss speaking. How may I help you?” The older woman answered.


“Good morning, Dr. Moss. It’s Zenia.”


“Why hello, Zenia! How was you trip?” She answered cheerfully. 


“It was great, very relaxing. How is the clinic?”


“Things have been well. We certainly miss you. Thanks to your boyfriend’s generous donation we were able to update some of our older equipment. “


Zenia smiled. That Justin of hers, always a blessing. “That’s awesome. Can you please not let the staff know that it was him? I don’t want them to think that I am trying to get special treatment or anything.”


“No worries, honey. I’m the only one who knows. Are you going to make it in this morning?”


“That’s actually why I’m calling…”


Zenia explained to Dr. Moss all of what had transpired in the past couple of weeks, including the threats from Michael. 


“I’m so sorry you are dealing with this. I will let you decide, but I think its best for you to take a small leave of absence at this time. To deal with the personal issues going on and I wouldn’t want you to bring any issues to work. I am sure he knows where you work as well.”


Zenia sighed. She hated to but knew that Constance was right. It would be awful if Michael showed up to her workplace one day and caused her to lose her job or put anyone else in danger.


“I guess you’re right. I am so sorry about this Constance, “ Zenia apologized emphatically. 


“Don’t worry about it, Zenia. You are one of the best practitioners I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I want the best for you. Do what you need to do and we will be here waiting for your return. I will email you the necessary paperwork. Please don’t hesitate to call me if you need anything.” 


“Thank you so much. Hope to see you soon.” Zenia said before saying goodbye.


She looked around the large kitchen and after figuring out how to use the fancy coffee machine, was able to brew a pot of coffee.


She opened cabinets and drawers until she found the necessary cooking utensils to start breakfast. She was at the stove scrambling eggs when she felt a pair of strong arms circle around her waist and those familiar lips find their way to the crook of her neck.


“I see someone has beat me to making breakfast this morning. Good Morning, baby. You getting ready for work?”


Zenia spun around in his arms until they were face to face, unable to stop herself from kissing him. 


“Good morning, handsome. Actually, the director of the clinic and I decided that it was best for me to take a leave of absence until things settle down.” She explained, a hint of sadness in her voice.


“Are you okay with that?” He asked, genuine concern in his eyes.


“I think so. I do have a lot on my plate right now,”


“You do, but we will figure it out,” He said stroking her cheek. 


Zenia leaned into his hand, “ We will, but right now you’re going to sit your handsome ass down and let me cook for you.”


“Yes ma’am,” he said before kissing her one more time and taking a seat at the kitchen island.


— 


“So maybe I overcooked but you just had so much to choose from and I couldn’t pick.” Zenia said sitting down with Justin as she looked at the various plates in front of them. She ended up making scrambled eggs, hash browns, pancakes, sausage and bacon. 


Justin wasted no time digging in. “Girl, if I knew you cooked like this, you’d be cooking more often.”


Zenia giggled, taking a bite of her pancake. “Hey now, I may be a little spoiled by your cooking too.”


“So, how are you feeling today after everything?” Justin asked hesitantly, not wanting to bring down the mood but wanting to make sure she was okay.


Zenia sighed, “I don’t know, J. I still can’t believe Michael would do that. Like what would he get out of trashing my apartment?”


“I don’t know.  I do know that I stayed up all night worrying about it though. I’m worried to leave you alone. Im worried about Gracie,” Justin confessed.


Zenia looked at him lovingly. Sometimes she had to pinch herself. How did this man love her and her daughter so much? She wasn’t sure what she didn’t to deserve it.


“He won’t hurt Gracie,” she said confidently. 


“How do you know, Z? You’ve seen what he’s capable of. He’s threatened you, trashed your home. What’s next? I don’t want there to be a next.”


“Maybe I could talk to him.”


Justin shook his head quickly, “NO.” 


“I know him though, Justin. I could handle it.” Zenia reasoned. She thought that maybe if she sat down and talked with Michael that he would listen to her. Maybe she would let Grace meet him. Maybe he deserved to know his daughter. Maybe then he would stop.


“Z, I know this is ultimately your decision but I don’t think it’s a good idea. Please, just promise me you will think about it?”


“Fine.” She said, pushing her plate away, suddenly having a headache thinking about everything. 


“I have a headache. I’m going to go lay down.”


“Okay. I’ll be upstairs in a few. I’m going to clean up the kitchen.” Justin said standing up to collect the plates and silverware.


Zenia went upstairs to the bedroom she now shared with Justin. She laid on the bed pulling the blanket around her. Her mind was racing with all of the things that were happening. This was supposed to be one of the happiest times of her life. She had met someone who she had fallen in love with, who she actually saw a future with and there was this nagging piece of her past that was preventing her from the true happiness that she was trying to achieve. It didn’t seem fair. It didn’t see fair to Justin. 


She heard him enter the room, and the bed shift as he joined her. His arms immediately encircled her body. He made everything better. Her thoughts started to slow. She felt the dark clouds lifting. It was so obvious that he was right for her, but was she right for him in this moment?


“What are you thinking about, baby?” He whispered into her hair.


“Maybe I’m not right for you, Justin.” She said, her voice wavering knowing it was a matter of time before she got emotional.


He sat up , pulling her up with him, forcing her to look at him. “Why would you ever think that?”


“Look at what I have done to you. This drama, the issues with you and your publicist, having you up worrying all night about me. It’s not supposed to be like this.”


Justin was well aware of the changes that were occurring in his life, some not so well at the moment but he had faith that in the end, being with Zenia would be worth all of the trouble it took. He was willing to stand by her. “All I know is that I want to be with you. I don’t care what I have to go through. I love you.”


“You shouldn’t. You shouldn’t love me,” she said softly.


“Well, that’s too damn bad 'cause I do,” he said pulling her closer. He captured her lips with his, trying to tenderly kiss her fears away. He would kiss her forever if he could, if it meant that she would not be afraid anymore.


She felt her body subconsciously lean back and relax into the bed as he moved to hover over her, their lips never separating. He settled his body on top of hers.


He pulled back, causing Zenia to open her eyes. She was met with his warm, blue eyes looking at her with such love and affection. It was so intense that she had trouble keeping the gaze, wanting to look away because she was questioning if she was worthy of it. 


“Look at me,” he insisted. She met his gaze again without hesitation. “I love you Zenia.”


A warmth ran through her body as she heard those words while he looked into her soul. If this is how it felt to be truly loved,  then she wanted to be loved by him forever.


“I love you too, Justin. Make love to me,” she said boldly, surprising herself with her own words.


He grinned, letting his hands get lost in her hair as he kissed her over and over again. His tongue found its way into her mouth, increasing the sensuality of the moment. Justin released a breathy moan that made her want him even more. 


She reached down between them, her hand finding his long thick member. She gently stroked him over the fabric of his basketball shorts, surprised to feel that was all he was wearing. She motioned for him to take them off. He broke their kiss briefly to pull his shirt over his head, and pull his shorts down. Zenia eagerly maneuvered out of her own pajama shorts and tank top. Their bodies rejoined again now with no barriers between the two.


Zenia sighed in satisfaction the moment their bodies touched. It was something about that skin to skin contact that made her feel this indescribable feeling. 


Justin wasted no time loving on her body, kissing down the valley of her breasts, softly kneading them, eliciting a quiet moan from Zenia. He continued to kiss his way further south until he reached her already dripping core. 


“Damn, baby you're already so wet for me.” He blew a cool breath on her. She met his eyes as he dove right in, licking, sucking on her. She threw her head back on the pillow and let him take her to that place she so desperately needed. When he felt her thighs clench and her body convulse, he tenderly kissed her throbbing center before he went back up her body and claimed her lips. 


“Mmm,” She knew that kissing her after he went down on her was something that completely turned Justin on. If she was honest with herself, she felt the same way. 


She broke their kiss, running her hands down his strong, firm back. “I love you.”


“I love you too,” He was barely able to finish his declaration of love as he slid inside of her, feeling her slick warmth around him. It always seemed to take his breath away every time. 


Making love with Justin was an experience that she had never felt before. It felt like a dream that she didnt want to wake up from. He was so tender, so gentle with her as if he thought she might break. 


He rolled them over until she was on top of him, still intimately connected. She became a bit self conscious as Justin was always the one taking control during sex. Now, it was on her. He sensed her hesitation.


“It’s ok, baby. Just do what feels right,” He said huskily, his hands on either side of her hips. 


She shook away her anxiety and began to rock against him, realizing the change in position and angle was mind blowing. It wasn’t long before either of them began to breathe raggedly, an indication that they were both close to their peak. 


“Fuck, Zenia. Please tell me you’re close,” He asked, looking up at her and biting his bottom lip.


Zenia nodded and leaned down and kissed him furiously as she felt her orgasm hit. Her body tightened and she moaned his name onto his lips over and over again. She felt him release seconds later, her muscles still contracting. She laid her head on his chest as they both attempted to catch their breaths, bodies slick with sweat.


Neither of them spoke for a while, just reveled in the aftermath of lovemaking. She rolled off of him, laying beside him,  cuddling up. 


“How’s that headache?” Justin asked, grinning at her widely.


She laughed boisterously, knowing he was being playful but serious and also because she had honestly forgot that she had a headache to begin with. 


“What headache?”

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is appreciated :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love interracialj justin solojustin