They had about an hour to pack up and leave, preventing Zenia from really considering what she said yes to.



Hours later they stepped off the private plane that had landed in Big Sky, Montana. This was all new to Zenia - Montana, private planes, trips with Justin. She didn’t really know what to think of it just yet, but as anxious as she was knew she would enjoy this time with him. She always enjoyed time with Justin. 




They were met with a private SUV after stepping off the plane. They piled inside awaiting the moment they would pull up to Justin’s home. 


Upon pulling up, Grace gasped and pointed out the tinted window. “Wow. Is that your house, Justin?”


“Yep! Wanna see the inside?” He asked, jumping out of the car and motioning for Grace to follow him. Zenia watched the two run up to the large wooden front doors as she trailed behind them. 


She quietly followed them from room to room as Justin gave them a brief tour. They finally made their way out back where there was a large swimming pool.


“Mommy, mommy, I want to swim now! Can I?” Grace asked giddily. 


"Isn't it a bit cold to swim?" Zenia asked, looking at Justin.


"It's heated. She'll be fine," He replied.


“Okay. Go change into your swimsuit. There was a bathroom just inside. Do you think you’ll be okay, Gracie?” Zenia asked.


“Yep!” Grace responded, running off to go change, leaving Justin and Zenia alone.


When Justin felt the coast was clear, he pulled Zenia into his arms. “Are you okay? You’ve been quiet.”


“Just taking it all in. The private planes, this huge house, your lifestyle.” She rested her head on his chest.


“Z, I’m still me. I know its a lot sometimes, but please just try to enjoy your time here. I want you to have a good time,” He lifted her chin, staring into her big brown eyes. All he wanted was for Zenia to get away and have a stress free week. He didn’t realize his big, grand gesture may have been a bit much for her. 


Those blue eyes always seemed to take her breath away. It was like he stared deep into her soul and for a second, it was all she could focus on. She noticed his eyes pleading with her to have a good time and it seemed to temporarily melt away all her reservations. 


“I will, J. Thank you for this.” She pecked him on the lips, pulling back suddenly when she heard small footsteps running their way.


Justin respected Zenia’s decision to keep things friend-like in front of Grace, but it was becoming harder and harder to do, All he wanted was to be able to show his affection at any time he felt like it. He felt that affection growing stronger and stronger and holding back was becoming torturous. 


He sighed stepping away from, then planted a smile on his face as Grace reappeared. 


“Can I jump in, Justin?” She asked, running full speed ahead.


“Sure,” He responded, barely able to finish his answer before he heard a small splash in the pool. 


————-


Later,  after Grace had been tucked into bed, Zenia and Justin headed to his bar where they each poured themselves a drink — Justin a whiskey and coke, Zenia a glass of red wine. They headed back outside to the fire pit. Justin lit a fire as they snuggled close together on a bench, enjoying the cool air and the sounds of nature around them.


“So Z, why didn’t your mom name you Xenia with a X. I’ve always wanted to ask you that.” Justin sipped his whiskey and coke as he sat by the fire with Zenia.


Zenia laughed. She was often asked this question when people saw how her name was spelled. 


“My mom claims that when she was pregnant with me, it was the most calm, peaceful time of her life. She wanted a name that reflected that. She wanted to name me Zen, but my dad thought it sounded Ike a boys name, so she came up with Zenia. And here I am,” Zenia explained.


Justin nodded, “Wow, that’s like really cool, Z. I wish I had a story to go with my name. My name is vanilla as shit,” He joked.


Zenia laughed along with him, “Justin, I love your name and it’s a household name these days. You should be proud of it.”


“I guess you’re right.” He sipped. “So, where is your dad now? You don’t say much about him.”


“Oh, he passed away when I was a couple months old. I don’t have any recollection of him,” Zenia said, nursing her glass of Merlot. 


“I’m sorry, Z.” Justin said, placing an arm across Zenia’s shoulders, giving her a comforting squeeze.


“It’s ok. I didn’t really know him. All I ever knew was my mom. She’s been the most amazing parent I could have ever had. I don’t know what I would do without her,”


“That’s how I feel about my mom. She’s done so much for me. Sometimes I don’t know how I could ever repay her,” Justin sighed.


“I’m sure everything she’s done for you is because she loves you. I can bet she’s extremely proud of you Justin.” 


“Thanks, Z” he looked over at her and smiled. “Speaking of my mom, when I told her I was coming out here she asked me if she could come visit. So, you’re going to meet her tomorrow.”


Zenia’s eyes widened in surprises “What? Tomorrow?"


Zenia panicked. The thought of meeting Justin Timberlake's mom was terrifying. She was sure that his mother thought the world revolved around her son and how could she live up to his past girlfriends? She wasn't an actress like Jessica Biel, and she wasn't a pop superstar like Britney Spears. She felt defeated. There was no way that his mother would like her. 


"Z, don't worry. My mom is cool as hell. She will love you," Justin reassured, kissing her forehead. 


"I just wasn't expecting to meet her so soon."


"Is it really soon? We've known each other for a couple of months now. We're dating, right? I want my girlfriend to meet my mom. I want her to meet Grace too."


This was the first time Justin had ever referred to her as his girlfriend and it was sending little butterflies flying all through her body. It felt oddly weird but good at the same time. 


"I guess you're right. I'm excited." She replied, smiling at him. 


"Good," He smiled, taking another sip before looking up at the sky. It was a clear night and the moon shone directly in their path. It was like their own little spotlight. He looked at Zenia and couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in this setting. Her long black hair was straightened but brushed away from her face. She had not a stitch of makeup on her smooth skin. Justin couldn't tear his eyes away from her.


Zenia looked at him, catching his stare. "You're staring at me."


"I'm sorry. You just look so beautiful out here tonight," He confessed, pulling her closer to him. 


"Thank you. So do you," She said capturing his lips, catching him by surprise. Justin settled into her kiss, sighing at how long he had waited to really kiss her today. He rested his hand on her thigh, rubbing it lightly. Zenia felt the warmth of his body so close to hers, tasted the whiskey on his lips, she leaned in further.


She pulled away and stared into his eyes, reading the same thing she had on her mind, "Let's go inside," She whispered.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love interracialj justin solojustin