Story Notes:

This is meant to be a short story giving backstory to JC and Char, and filling i some gaps from the main story. 

Jowharah Films - Romell Foster-Owens

Young Char. Competed in pageants and vocal competitions. Won the first round of Star Search, but ultimately lost in the second round. Performed on Show Time at the Apollo. Credits include: Commercials for South Central Bell and Barq's Soda. Extra roles on The Cosby Show, Drexell's Class, Moonlighting, and My Sister Sam. Small speaking role on Murder She Wrote. Won a singing competition at the Grand Ole Opry and got to sing with Trisha Yearwood as a prize, as well as $2,500.00. Is a regular singer of the national anthem for the Nashville Sounds baseball team.

Keshia Knight-Pulliam hates her and she doesn't know why.

Lost to LeAnn Rimes in a vocal competition. LeAnn made her pee her pants.

Met Tevin Campbell at a meet-and-greet at the Tennessee State Fair. He shook her hand, she farted. Was so embarrased she threw up on him. 

person: curly | Tumblr
Elise "Ellie" Bridges

Won Star Search. National pageant titleholder. Miss Tennessee Teen Grand Supreme, Nationally ranked dancer. Gold medal winning gymnast. The face of Mallory Pike on the Baby-Sitters Club book covers. Credits include: featured roles in commercials for Noxema, Aqua Net, and Sun-in. Featured in a national campaign for Herbal Essence. Walk on roles on Married with Children, Full House, Family Ties, and Twin Peaks. Guest speaking roles on Murphy Brown, Empty Nest and In the Heat of the Night. Starred as the love interest in a Tommy Page music video.

Met Kirk Cameron on a plane once and he told her she was pretty.

Often gets mistaken for pop singer Tiffany. Does nothing to correct people.

Tells people that she's the third cousin of Molly Ringwald. This has not been confirmed or denied. 

Is better than you.

 

Who Am I?
Young JCMember of a dance troupe. Often competes in dance competitions solo and with his troupe, more often than not taking home first place. Has no formal training, or previous experience, but it exceptionally gifted, and one of the most talented to ever audition for the MMC. He scored tens across the board in singing, acting, and dancing. 
Is the first guy in his class to make it to second base with a girl.

His nickname at school is "The Kissing King".

Once made out with a senior.

His mother often has to keep the girls away so that he can focus on his studies.

Doesn't know that he's handsome or talented.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers mmcera