Author's Chapter Notes:

all I wanna say is

any time and any place

I don't care who is around

Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place

October 31st, 2006

Nearly three weeks had passed. After visiting their first dream home, JC's realtor Gina was able to make a deal with the original owners of the home who were interested in a quick move and arranged a cash sale with a closing in two weeks. JC's Hollywood Hills house went on the market and was quickly snapped up in another sale.

They had been busy moving into the home, ordering new furniture and settling into the new space together. JC was happily the handy fiance, hanging curtain rods, painting the bathroom, measuring and spacing to hang pictures and art and arranging furniture. 

 

The night of Halloween had arrived. JC knew that Halloween was a special day -- the first anniversary of the day they had met. To celebrate the best year of his life, he had proposed to Samantha they host a Halloween party in their new home. He wanted to keep it intimate but a good time. Earlier in the month, he had revealed to Samantha that his first fantasy crush was Princess Leia in Return of the Jedi. Of course, she thought this was brilliant and had agreed to go to their party dressed as Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. JC had thought Samantha would be wearing the white robe and buns, but Samantha had a few surprises up her sleeve.

 

She had asked JC to get ready in the guest room while she got herself ready in their bedroom. She told him she'd meet him downstairs when the party was in full swing. She was standing in front of the mirror with a light little grin. She had chosen the slave Leia costume, with its brown bikini and matching skirt with open side with the lace up heels, her blonde hair up in a part high bun and braid. As she adjusted her makeup, she was giggling. She felt absolutely sexy and she knew this would be the most wickedly delicious surprise for him. 

 

Grabbing her camera, she posed in front of their full length mirror for a photo. She gave a little sly grin to the camera and then checked the photo on the screen of the camera. She hurried over to her laptop to upload the photo, and posted it on her MySpace in a new bulletin.

Happy Halloween, everyone! Be safe tonight. Can't wait to see all of your costumes! Xoxo SB

 

Meanwhile, JC was downstairs as the first guests had arrived. The caterer had already taken over the kitchen and a small serving staff were walking around the kitchen, the living room and the back patio with appetizers. JC was happily dressed like Luke Skywalker in his robe, his hair a little long and shaggy just like Luke. He was loving life, sipping on his Gin and Tonic. His eyes kept going to the stairs, waiting for the arrival of his other half. 

 

Lance, dressed as the Green Power Ranger, walked to JC with a huge grin. "This house is amazing, C! I'm so glad you all got to have us over."

"It was totally meant to be! We had just decided to start looking and then this came up and had everything on our list. I love that we are able to have everyone over. We will be having more parties for sure!" He toasted his glass to Lance and took a sip.

"Lots of space for us to crash... looots of rooms to fill." He grinned and took a long sip. "Where's your other half anyways?" He laughed all low when he looked up and saw Samantha who had just snuck down the back stairs talking to Chris and his girlfriend.

"First of all you LIVE in Los Angeles. You don't NEED to stay with us." JC laughed and watched Lance look up and grin, so he followed suit. When he realized what was happening, he held his glass to his lips for a minute as he blinked, stuck in a trance.

"Ummm... I knew I was gay when that movie came out and I STILL thought it was hot as hell." Lance laughed all low.

Sam looked up and saw him staring at her with a dumbfounded look. She made her way over to him and smiled. "Mr. Skywalker..."

JC bit at his lip and looked her up and down slowly, placing his drink down on a table. "Samantha... that smirk you are wearing right now."

"Always be careful what you tell your fiance about your teenage fantasies." She giggled softly and spun around in a circle for him.

"You did that shit on purpose and you knew. You knew that I was going to fall weak to your attempt." He grabbed her when she turned back around and pulled her all the way against him. "I may have to send all these people home early."

She grinned softly and leaned up to place a soft kiss on his lips. "Mmmmm. The night is young Mr. Skywalker."

He made the cutest noise when she kissed him. "Can I make my princess a drink?" He kissed again, and again, and again. He didn't want to stop. 

"What are you drinking tonight?" She grinned on his lips. "I'll have one of whatever you're drinking." She interlocked their fingers. 

He grinned right back and mumbled, "Baby, it's straight scotch right now. You don't want this."

"Oh, daddy going for the hard stuff I see," She grinned and nuzzled her nose with his. "Get me a scotch and ginger ale then."

"As you wish my princess." He smirked, nibbling at her lip. He walked over to the bar in the kitchen, making her a nice strong tall double and sticking a straw in the cup. "Now, don't drink it too fast." He grinned, "Or I'll be carrying you over my shoulder." 

She giggled. "You'll probably be doing that anyways if I know you." She took a sip after she clinked her glass against his. "Mmmm."

"You know damn well I will." He grinned, leaning in to nibble against her lip. "Samantha you're looking like a fucking snack tonight and I'm not gonna be able to handle this."

 

An hour had passed and their friends were mingling. Justin and Ashley were dressed in street clothes and matching gold chains, Joey was Superman and Chris and his girlfriend were a gangster and a flapper.

 

JC pulled Sam into his arms and grinned. "You put an amazing party together mama." He slid his hands down her curves, wrapping his arms around her again, not wanting too much space between them. 

 

"The first of many we will throw in this house." She leaned back into his body, she was smiling and happy to be in their home filled with friends, they rocked back and forth just a bit.

 

JC looked down at her thoughtfully, observing everything he could about her. His chin went to her shoulder. "Do you know how many times I've thought about the night we met, today? All day long."

 

"Me too," she smiled. "You know, cleaning this morning and doing all my errands that was all that was on my mind. From the awful morning I had leaving that hotel to the flurry of the afternoon. To the guy who came and talked to me at the after party because his friend and my friend had dated," She giggled, "And meeting a new friend who came over for some 2am breakfast."

 

"Uhhh yeah for some reason all I can seem to remember is sitting down for that show with those boys and seeing you own the catwalk. Then seeing you walk right up to us at the party and I don't even know HOW the series of events unfolded after that. It's like my mind just plays this slow motion movie about you." He grinned.

She smiled, snuggling into him. "It was a special night for sure. Changed both of our lives forever. Seriously never thought I'd meet my future husband dressed as an angel because Victoria's Secret would never hire a plus sized model. And then he was in a lifeguard costume too." She giggled, "But I'm glad I did."

 

He put his lips right under her ear in a gentle loving kiss and then a soft whisper, "I'm glad you did too because they couldn't handle all the angel you had to give and now then can fucking suck it."

 

She smiled and sighed softly. "Mmm. But somehow you helped me out of my wings. And took on all the angel I had to give and then some."

 

"Mmmmm..." He trailed his kisses along her jaw, "First an angel, and now my actual teenage fantasy princess. I'm one hell of a lucky guy."

 

"Mmm," she smiled and tilted her head a bit, "I love dressing up. It's fun to be someone else on Halloween. To get to bring Princess Leia to life for you..."

 

He smiled as he kissed, stopping to look down at her. "Do you even know how sexy it is that you like to dress up for me? Just because you want to see me happy... and maybe squirm a little bit."

 

She grinned, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I loved it too. The Return of the Jedi was a favorite of mine growing up. The fact that you love this makes me happy. And you do make a freaking adorable Luke Skywalker." 

 

Lance walked over quickly to them, holding his phone out. "You two have been making headlines tonight!" He held his phone up to an article on E's website and read out loud,

 

"Happy Halloween-- tonight we bring you the gossip all around Hollywood... Check out plus-sized model Samantha Bentley's sexy Halloween costume! She posted a picture showing off her newly trimmed physique in a sexy Slave Princess Leia costume in her new home. Check out the side by side comparison of last Halloween, when she caught our attention slaying in Ashley Taylor's lingerie show dressed as a curvy Angel. What an amazing transformation! Our inside sources speculate fiance JC Chasez of *NSYNC "has a type" and is trying to change her and pressuring her to be sweating for the wedding. She won't reveal how much weight she has lost, but we can tell she's been working hard and she looks AMAZING! Stay tuned as we keep our eyes on this one!"

 

JC was about to say something when Lance interrupted them. He immediately stood up straight and read the article on Lance's phone. His lips pursed into a straight line. "Are you fucking KIDDING ME?" You could see it written across his face, he was getting pissed and quickly. 

 

She peeked over his shoulder at the article and the comments. "Oh no. Sweetheart, I didn't mean for that to happen when I posted that picture. I was just having fun!"

 

"What? This isn't your fault at ALL! Don't get me started!" He handed Lance his phone... rather, shoved the phone back at Lance. "Samantha Bentley. You are a goddess."

 

He grabbed at her arm roughly and dragged her through the living room and down the hallway. He yanked her into the laundry room and slammed the door shut behind them, locking it behind them. The vein was bulging out of his neck and she could see him getting worked up-- his arms were turning a faint shade of red.

 

She looked at him with wide eyes, a little smirk playing at her lips. "Why am I thinking you're not in here to tell me that I didn't do anything wrong?"

 

He grinned, lifting her up onto the dryer. "The only thing you did wrong tonight," he mumbled, sliding his hands up her thighs, letting them slip under the silk and chiffon, "is the fact that you're not naked yet." His lips were pursed in a straight line as he looked down at her. 

 

"Oh, Luke wants to use the force now doesn't he?" her lips curled up into a playful smile.

 

"I'm not laughing..." he replied, licking his lips as he slipped his fingers over her panties, which made his lips curl up into a grin. "Oh, you came ready for me."


"Always," her eyes looked up at him intently, noticing the steely blue that had taken over. "Always ready for you, Josh." 

 

"Mmm, now I just need a little time here," He reached up and tugged at her panties, slipping them down and tossing them on the floor. He hastily reached for his own pants, unzipping them and leaving them in a pool at his feet along with his boxer briefs. 

 

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her body. He grabbed at her legs even more, pulling her even more off of the dryer. It made a slight squeaking sound. He positioned himself at her center and it was just one thrust before he was all the way in. His eyes closed, needing a moment. 

 

She leaned her head back, moaning at the way he handled her. "Ohhh Josh!"

 

"I needed that," he mumbled against her neck, sucking in a harsh breath of air before pulling out and thrusting again, pushing his legs against the door of the dyer. 

 

"OH! YES!" Her eyebrows furrowed as her legs tightened around him even more, bringing her body off the dryer more, closer to him.

 

"Fuckin right Samantha!" He put those hips to work again in a smooth rhythm, knocking his knee into the door of the dryer. "OHHHH! YES! SHIT! You feel SO GOOD." He grabbed hold of one leg as he opened his eyes to watch her. 

 

She started to work her hips at him, meeting him halfway so their skin began to smack. She grit her teeth. "You always feel so good to me." She blinked, letting his eyes come into focus. 

 

His mouth fell open slightly at the sound of the slips and smacking of skin. He moaned out of pleasure and started to buck his hips harder. His eyes met hers in a locked gaze before they fluttered closed again. 

 

"YES! OHHH!! JOSH!" She lifted herself off the dryer a bit as she held onto him as their hips rocked. That one little shift was all it took for her and she melted into him, her body shook and she let go. 

 

"OHHHHH!" He furrowed his brows hard and watched her body as it reacted to him. "YESSSS OH!" He lifted her body up completely off of the dryer and started to frantically thrust inside, causing loud noises and his fingertips were sure to leave bruises on her thighs. "CALL. ME. DADDY."

 

His sudden roughness in the midst of her euphoria made her let out a long moan. "OHHH DADDY!" She continued to work her hips on him as her arms wrapped around his neck loosely. She was contracting all around him, making her shiver in his arms. 

 

He growled out into a moan so hard as her contracting and calling him Daddy made him let go. His arms tightened around her as he slammed her back into the dryer while his hips still worked hard.

Her body went back onto the dryer and she moaned out, bucking her hips up at him, feeling him pulsating and shaking inside of her. Eventually her hips slowed until they were no longer able to move and she moaned out low and satisfied. He was already whimpering, slowing his hips until he was finished, his body falling dead weight onto hers. His face went into her neck as he caught his breath in harsh gasps, twitching slightly. 

 

"Ohhh," he eyes closed again as her hands went up to rub over his robe.She could only manage the small sound as she too caught her breath.

 

Seven minutes passed before he mustered up enough strength to kiss lazily along her neck where he mumbled, "Wow." His hands slid up along her long braid and he smiled against her skin. "Guess we should get back to that party," he mumbled.

 

"Mmm, guess so," she grinned. "Leia does need her panties on though, Mr. Skywalker. The silk tends to slip around and you're the only one seeing this tonight."

 

"Damn right," he grinned, standing up and helping her slide her panties back on. "I'll get dressed again and we can make an appearance back at the party. I will be following this up with round 2 after our guests leave." 

 

***

 

JC had pulled her back to the party with a smirk then brought her into the kitchen with a grinning Lance in tow. Spread out in front of them was a plate of pizza the caterers had plated with some nachos as well. 

"You know I'm about to make the Internet eat their words right?" he grinned. 

"Oh Josh you're STILL fired up?" She laughed softly, "The laundry room wasn't enough? But I do love when you're fired up." She smirked, "But I just don't get why the Internet is worked up about this. Why can't someone work out because they want to? It doesn't have to be because of a man."

"Lance... " JC's arm went protectively around Sam's waist. "I'm gonna use you to take some pictures of me enjoying my life with my fiance who I love no matter what." 

"Anything you want C," Lance chuckled. 

"JC you don't have to do this," Sam giggled. 

"We don't have to post anything because we have enough evidence, but because I'm hungry and a little tipsy, we're eating." He kissed her cheek. "I love you. I promise." He scurried around the wait staff and dug into a fresh box of cheese pizza, taking a slice out. "Share it with me."

"I love you I promise?" She grinned. "You're a fucker and you're lucky I love you." She poked his side and smiled. 

He grinned, "I know." He held the slice up to her lips where she took a bite and he took a bite out of the same slice, they were looking at each other with a cute face. It made him smile so big.

"Mmm," She took another bite and grinned, looking up into his eyes which made her smile even more.

He grinned and pulled back from the bite to put his lips against hers which made Samantha start to laugh. He began to laugh too as Lance snapped a photo. "I fucking love you Samantha Bentley."

Her laugh was light and cute with squinty eyes. "Babbby...."

"Mmmm. That's some good pizza." He took another bite for himself and grinned, then leaning in to kiss more on her lips before feeding her another bite. "We picked a great new neighborhood."

"With good pizza?" She laughed, grinning then she took a bite of the pizza, then fed him a small piece.

He had a string of cheese that had fallen on the corner of his lips too. He started to belly laugh, his eyes squinted shut and he was the picture of pure contentment. "Babbbbbe," he mumbled.

She grinned. "Save some room for the brownies I baked, Mr. Chasez."

"Daddy always got room for brownies," He grabbed a napkin to wipe his hands. "Can I have one right now? Will you share it with me?"

"Mmm of course baby," she smirked cute and walked over to the counter to grab one. She held up a piece to his lips. The brownies were still warm, with extra chocolate chips making it gooey. "Oh my god yes," he took the bite and sucked on her fingers slightly. "Baby, seriously?" He laughed and took her hand, bringing it up to his mouth to take a bigger bite, almost half of the piece that was left. 

"You do need to share with our guests," she giggled, taking the other bite and grinning as she enjoyed her brownie. 

He grinned, kissing her lips covered with chocolate. "I'm only going to save some for the guests because you asked nicely." He pulled back to see the chocolate on her lips and it made him grin, knowing he had it on his lips as well. Lance was all grins, snapping a few more pictures. 

Sam laughed, shaking her head before placing one more kiss on JC's lips. "Lance, you can stop taking pictures now."

"Well, he can stop being extra." He grinned, leaning back on the table to grab a water, taking a long sleep. "We will probably make some waves with what I'm about to post tomorrow. But I'm not gonna let it ruin our party baby."

"Nope. I got a bit to say myself but that can wait until next month." She grinned, "For now let's celebrate with our friends. Let's go mingle Mr. Skywalker."

"Mmm, I'm sure there's more people here now. Let's make sure the DJ is on point. I want everyone having a good time." He put his arm around her again, kissing her cheek as they walked out to the party again.

She smiled as they walked out, "Yes, these are quite a few of the people that are going to be celebrating with us in 7 months so they'd all better be enjoying themselves." She had to laugh so cute when a few of their friends pulled them over.
"Oh my GOSH! Samantha!" Brad's girlfriend said, "Your body in this costume!"

Brad nudged JC with a wink, laughing softly.
"I know, I know!" He was laughing as they took a few group photos, "I haven't been Luke Skywalker since I was like 4. And of course she knew just what she was doing so I wasn't going to pass this idea up. Just LOOK at her!" He was rubbing her back. 

"I won my fiance over as an angel last year so I needed to up my game." She grinned, turning around in a little circle before she snuggled back up to JC's side.

"Yeah, we actually met a year ago tonight at a huge fashion show she was in for Ashley." He held her close and learned down, pulling her face to kiss her on the lips right there in front of his group of producer friends. "I fell in love..."

She smiled on his lips and sent him a soft little kiss right back, "Mmm, he wore me down." She grinned on his lips. 

He laughed, shaking his head. "Wore you down huh? More like I went down..."

She looked up at him and smirked as Brad gave him a fist bump and they both were doing that low guy laugh. "Oh REALLY? That's how it went?"

JC was grinning so cute. "Well, not the first night... no... but... still..." He smiled like a little kid who knew he shouldn't be pushing too many buttons.

"You were a gentlemen for a long time. Until somebody got lonely and started dirty texting." She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. 

He grinned, "And you ate it up. And got dirty with me and we both sent more pictures than we knew what to do with..."

Brad and his girlfriend were looking from Sam back to JC then back to Sam and they were grinning hard. 

She giggled, "True. Once you finally earned my mirror pictures you loved getting that shit." She licked her lips, "I will say as a woman I appreciate knowing I was more than on your mind baby."

"Baby you never left my mind. You're there around the clock." He pulled her in front of him and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Still are. And that's why I'm marrying you."

"Mmm, this is true." She grinned and leaned back into him. "Wifey type shit."

"Always wifey type shit..." he kissed her neck softly and smiled, "I think we have a pretty good turn out here tonight don't you think honey?"

"Mmm we do! Everyone is dancing and drinking and having a great time. Our work here is great baby."

"Mmmmm." he kissed along her neck and paused for a bit as he was looking out at the crowd which was a mingle of several different groups of friends. The music was just right and people were dancing all over, some walking around admiring the house and some were having conversation. "We could have had a Halloween themed wedding you know."

"Ummm no we could not," she laughed, "That would be awful."

JC laughed, "Okay, maybe not a wedding. We aren't Chris," he turned around and kissed her forehead.

"Halloween is a special day. Our meeting anniversary. Not a wedding with orange and black dresses and decorations and shit," she licked her lips as she snuggled into him. 

"Exactly. I think we just need to make sure and celebrate our Halloweens every year and we can add our own little romance to it. I'll make you dinner, you dress up sexy for me. You know, the normal." He couldn't help but grin all cute. 

"Mmmm. I'll have to figure out a costume next year. I'll need to find out more of your teenage fantasies, baby." She giggled, nuzzling her face against his. 

"More like I need to know about YOURS!" He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, "Even if I have to pretend to be Jonathan Taylor Thomas one year... or the Casper kid."

"Oh my god, please get a blonde mushroom cut. Though if you asked me if you could keep me, I legit could melt into a puddle. I always wished a boy would whisper that to me." She smirked.

"You know what's weird? I almost said that to you one night." He kissed her cheekbone on one side, then on the other. "But I will remember that and catch you off guard."

She smiled, closing her eyes. "I would love that. Just like I love just about everything you do for me every other day of the year." She licked her lips, "When our friends leave I think we should have some 2AM breakfast too. Make that an annual tradition."

"Baby, I love that idea!" He looked up, "That's it, everyone OUT!" He laughed, knowing no one could hear him. "Gonna have some breakfast with my girl and then probably make love to her after."

"Mmm, you can rub my shoulders down and stare at my Redskins t-shirt. Then rewrite your last year's ending and make love to me."

"Mmmm," he nudged his face against hers so that their lips lined up and he slowly enveloped them and sucked gently. "I don't wanna rewrite last year but I'll start this year off right."

She smiled against his lips, "If anything was written differently about that day, I don't know that things would be the way they are today. I loved that we ate and talked about life and you said goodnight. And I got that cute little wave in the foyer and that was it."

"I remember freaking out a little and not wanting to look crazy and clingy too," he kissed a few more times. "But I played it so cool. Kinda."

"It was the first time I had hung out with a man and he didn't put the moves on me," she smirked, "in a long ass time. Though you did play it cute and smooth on the dance floor."

He laughed so cute, "I wish you really knew just how bad I was sweating you that night because I couldn't read you!" he held her face in his hands as he started to kiss on her lips a few more times. 

She smiled, gladly accepting his kisses, returning them over and over. "Other than wondering what you were thinking about 15 times that night," she grinned and rubbed her nose against his.

He kissed real slow, mumbling against her lips, "I was for the first time ever wondering so much what you were thinking of me. And if you were feeling the way I was. I never cared as much as I did with you... about anything."

"I'll be completely honest with you baby. That night several hundred eyes were on me and I was basically half naked in that room and it didn't bother me one bit. But back at the loft when I came out of my bedroom in that Redskins shirt and shorts and you were looking at me? That was the most vulnerable and naked I had felt in a long ass time."

"Can I just tell you that when I saw you in that shirt, I'm almost positive my heart stopped for a second. That was the beginning of the end of my foolishness right then and there. You."

She smiled softly. "I remember looking down thinking I had slipped something on me or I had a hole in my shirt or something. You were staring and at that moment I wanted to be in your head so bad.That was my first real moment of... I wish I knew exactly what he was thinking."

"I stared for so long because my brain wouldn't let me think about you what I had put in my mind about every single girl on Earth. That very moment I was like I could actually date her... she's... different." His voice was soft.

She stared up at him with love in her eyes. "God do I love you..."

"I love you more sweetheart. And I can't wait to love on you in the kitchen when no one else is here... my princess... who will stay in costume for me?"

She giggled softly. "If my Jedi wants to make love to his princess tonight she would be very willing to stay in costume."

"You'd be making a boy's dream come true," he couldn't help but get a little handsy on her waist, even resting on her ass a bit with a grab. "Thank God it's already midnight."

"That's my job as wifey, Make your dreams come true. Even adorable little 14 year old Josh." She grinned. 

"Little and adorable are a thing of the past. This Josh will know what to do with his princess at least." He grinned and started to walk her backward so they made at least another appearance in the party. 

"Leia will keep that in mind later," she said with a little smile as they backed out to the patio again. As they appeared, two friends handed them fresh glasses of champagne. "Oh wow," she giggled.

All around them, people were dancing and mingling. Chris and his girlfriend were sitting by the pool, laughing at a story with some other friends of theirs. 

Lance was walking from group to group, taking pictures and laughing. Joey was dancing by the pool bar that had been set up, his hands in the air. 

Justin was nowhere to be found and it made JC laugh softly. "Honey, have you seen Ash or J?"

"Not since earlier when you separated us so you could wrap your arms around me again." she replied, giggling. 

JC chuckled. "Well I didn't want them to leave before saying goodbye. They'll be heading to Tennessee before we can see them again."

Just then, another 2 friends that worked for Jive Records came walking over. "Oh my goodness, what a party!" Alex said. "This new house is dope, C!"

JC smiled proudly. "We picked it out together. It's perfect for us."

Alex's girlfriend, Katie, sipped her cosmo with a big grin. "When are you gonna fill this house with kids?"

JC pointed his finger at her and shook it. "No babies anytime soon!"

Sam laughed, shaking her head. "We have two kids already. These careers are like children. Plus, I guess I have two kids of my own... taking care of this one is like having a big kid."

"Heyyy," JC laughed, poking her side. "I am not."

She giggled, leaning into place a soft kiss on his lips. "I mean that in a loving way."

Katie laughed, toasting her glass against Sam's. "Cheers to that Samantha. It took a real woman to tame this one."

JC's glare shot up to Katie immediately. Alex knew all about his exploits over the years and he was sure he told his longtime girlfriend all about it. "Hey hey," he said, "We don't need to go there now do we?"

Katie grinned, "That was only a compliment to your beautiful fiance, calm yourself Luke Skywalker."

Sam looked from JC to Alex then back to Katie. She smiled softly. "And it was only taken as a compliment. We found each other when we needed each other."

Alex grabbed at Katie's waist and began to lead her away after giving the bro nod to JC.

 

***

 

The final caterers had left after cleaning up the kitchen and party spaces. It was close to 2AM and JC was all grins standing in their new kitchen. 

"Now, Ms. Bentley," he grinned, "A year later and here we are."

He walked to the pantry and pulled out the waffle mix. Sam leaned against the counter, watching him with a smile on her face. She flipped on their radio, filling the kitchen with music. Some soft jazz came through the speakers.

"I'll make the waffles if you cut the strawberries," she said softly, smiling as he assembled the ingredients to the waffles next to her just as he had done the night they met. 

"Last year I remember questioning myself so much while I did this," he said, glancing over at her as he stirred the mix. "You had gone into your room to change and I just remember standing in your kitchen thinking what the hell I had gotten myself into with you. Part of me wanted to run and the rest of me wanted to run too... but straight to you." 

"It was a good night," she said with a smile as she went to the fridge to grab the strawberries and the orange juice. "We'll end tonight with some celebratory mimosas too. Gotta keep it real."

"You know it baby," JC smiled, playfully bumping his hip against hers. They switched spots, JC standing by the cutting board and slicing up the strawberries, and Samantha filling up the waffle iron with the mix. The silence was comfortable as they both worked, occasionally exchanging glances and smiles as the waffles were cooking.

JC stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing his lips at her neck. "I still ask myself sometimes how I got this fucking lucky," he mumbled on her skin. "Look at you. You're legitimately the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. And you're mine."

She smiled, leaning back in his arms as the waffles cooked on the iron. "I am yours. Always, Mr. Chasez."

He grinned, kissing along her shoulder. "You're beautiful. I've always thought you were beautiful. I know I'll always think that way too."

She giggled softly at the feeling of his lips. "I know. You don't need to tell me. You show me every single day." 

He slid his hands down along her waist, feeling the warm skin against his hands. "Mmm. You know what." He smiled against her skin, kissing up to her ear and capturing her earlobe in his teeth with a playful pull, "Unplug the waffle iron. Breakfast can wait." 

She smirked, leaning over to open, then unplug the waffle iron before turning around to look at him. "You're something else, Joshua Scott."

He grinned. "Now for the more important breakfast."

 

***

 

It was just shortly after noon and Sam was sipping on tea on the oversized in their bedroom that overlooked the backyard. They had woken up about 10:30AM and were lazy for a little bit longer. JC had gone into the gym for a workout while Sam relaxed with her tea. She had her laptop nearby as she was thinking about the thoughts she had in her head leftover from the E! Speculation the night before.

 

JC came upstairs into their bedroom covered in sweat and breathing hard. He pulled out his blaring headphones and she could hear the hard rock he was listening to. 

 

She looked up and smiled as she held her teacup in her hands. "Well good morning handsome." She tilted her head as she watched him come to a stop in front of her. His skin was flushed and his shorts were way down on his V. She grinned slightly. 

 

He smiled, throwing his hands on his hips. "Good morning my beautiful and sexy fiance." His chest was still huffing and puffing slightly. 

 

"Good workout this morning?" she grinned, "All your new gym equipment. It's doing you nicely." She couldn't help but giggle softly. 

 

He smirked and tossed his shorts into the laundry hamper. "I went hard this morning."


She let her eyes go up and down his body. "Oh, I see that."

 

He followed her eyes and looked down at himself with her. "Mmm. I was thinking about the wedding and the honeymoon I'm going to take you on."

 

She couldn't help but smirk because she knew he was feeling himself this morning and he had every right to. She giggled softly. "Yeah? You're thinking about the honeymoon? I wouldn't have guessed." Her lips pursed back into that smirk as she let her eyes settle on his hip muscles right down to his thighs as she watched him react to the way she was staring at him.

 

He pursed his lips and let out a low hum in a low rushed huff. He reached down and held himself harshly as he walked away and off to the bathroom to get in the shower.

 

She giggled in the playful way he loved as he was walking away, then grabbed her phone to snap a picture of him as he walked away. She sighed softly as the shower started, then grabbed her laptop again. She knew she wanted to make a special post not only to dismiss the rumors but also to celebrate the amazing year they had just completed together.

 

JC took his time in the shower to relax his muscles because he knew he almost overdid it in the gym-- of course he would never admit this to Samantha in a million years. A few minutes later, he dried off and put on a new pair of shorts. He came back into the bedroom, watching her thoughtfully typing on her laptop. It made him smile. 

 

She looked up at him and smiled. "I'll put this away in about 2 minutes. Just finishing off my post. You want to come share the chair with me or did you have other plans?"

 

"No other plans than to be with my girl today," He walked over, still messing with his damp hair as he curled up on the chair with her. He pulled her half onto his lap when he sat down, putting his lips against her shoulder. 

 

She posted a few photos to her MySpace bulletin. The first was a photo she had found of JC with his hand on her back, leading her out to the cab after Ashley's fashion show. The second was a cute shot of the two of them from the night before that Lance had taken, they were dressed like Luke and Leia and the angles were perfect along with the lighting. The third was another photo a friend had taken that wasn't the best angle. With the photos, she typed out the message:

 

One year ago last night I met a really cute lifeguard at a party. Little did either of us know we'd soon become fast friends and then take a chance on dating. Both of our long and twisted journeys led us to each other and I couldn't be more grateful to become Mrs. Chasez in the future. He lifts me up and encourages me in every way possible and loves me unconditionally at all times, no matter how I look. He and I are both happy. So please, everyone, worry about more important things than whether or not I'm dieting or how big or small you think I am. Xoxo, Samantha

 

Over her shoulder, JC read her post and he smiled. He put his lips to the part of her neck near her ear and his arms wrapped around her and that was it. He nuzzled his face to hers, holding her. "I love you."

 

She smiled, snuggling into his body as she clicked to add the post. She closed her laptop and put it on the end table. "I love you too, baby. Always, always, always."

 

He kissed a few times and whispered, "I look up to you Samantha. Just in so many ways, you're an inspiration to me."

 

She smiled and rested her head back against his shoulder. "Oh sweetheart." She sighed softly. "You're inspiring to me too. You know what you want, you're not afraid to stand up for me and you're passionate about it."

 

"I was losing my passion until you came into my life and gave me the reason for all my music again. That's where it started. I couldn't get enough of your energy. I was obsessed with being around you. You fascinate me. Ugh... I still can't believe that I get to be with you and get to marry you." His voice was thoughtful.

 

She laughed softly. "I love being with you too, baby. I  love this house and being in it as your partner. You sure you're not going to get sick of me by May?"

 

He smiled and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Me? Get sick of you? Shiiiiit! Baby, I want more, give me more!" He grinned and playfully nibbled at her neck.

 

She giggled and wiggled in his arms a bit. "Josh! Babbbbby."

 

"Baby nothin!" He laughed, tickling her sides, down to her hips even. "You getting tired of me yet?"

 

She grinned. "Ooooh you. You could be getting a knee to the groin right now, but I'll be nice." She smirked but she was still giggling. "My future children might be in there."

 

He picked her up and threw her on the bed gently. "You wouldn't dare." He was smirking so hard.

 

"I wouldn't want to damage the Chasez crown jewels." She reached to grab his pillow and smacked him playfully with it. 

 

He let his mouth fall open in surprise for a moment and grabbed her pillow and playfully smacked her right back with it. "Samantha bentley, if you EVER want those babies, you'd better not."

 

She was laughing as she tried to block him with the pillow she was holding. "Ughhhh." She had to giggle. "See baby. Can't get tired of you. We have too much fun."

 

He reached down and tickled her side with one hand to make her drop the pillow. He knew he needed to get her once. As the pillow smacked her side he started to belly laugh. 

 

"YOUUUU!" She laughed, "UGH!" "We can start the Chasez family celibacy program with that you know."

 

He pursed his lips as he looked at her. "You really going want to go a long time without ever having me inside you again? When your hormones rage and I barely sing a note to get you going? You just gonna walk away?" He grinned. "Okay baby, okay."

 

"When my hormones rage?" She smirked, "My hormones."

 

He smiled coyly. "Yeah, your hormones. Mine don't go on a roller coaster ride every month. You know I stay on 10."

 

"Yours are definitely turned up to 10 all the damn time Josh," she laughed, shaking her head.

 

He smiled and tossed the pillow down, before leaning down over her and putting his face to hers. "It's all your fault anyway. I've never stayed on ten until your amazing, sexy wifey status ass came into my life." He kissed softly, just once. 

"You mean completely taking control on Princess Leia last night in the kitchen was no indication of your hormones before?" She snuck in a few small kisses. 

He smirked so hard and pulled back enough to look at her. "Now now, don't forget that my hormones as a teenager were off the charts, and ohhh the things I wanted to do to that Princess Leia. Yeah, fantasy fulfilled."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc