Author's Chapter Notes:

Girl when I break you off

I promise that you won't wanna get off

Ginuwine - Pony

Some old school Mariah was blasting in through the system in the middle of the walk in closet. Sam could hear JC humming along in the bedroom while she stood in a towel, looking for something to wear. JC had told her earlier that morning they'd be going to dinner at Justin's house and having a low key pool party. She wasn't sure why he was grinning the way he was, but she knew he had to have a reason.

She leaned forward, digging through the drawer with her bathing suits. "Hmmm," she said softly.

JC walked into the closet in his white v-neck t-shrit and grey shorts she bought him for Monaco. He came to grab a pair of flip flops, smiling at her rummaging through 14 different pieces. "You look sexy as hell in what you got on."

She laughed softly, "That's for daddy's eyes only," she pulled out a black one piece with a high leg, with a stringed pattern along the top straps.

He grinned to himself, pulling down his flip flops and sliding them on. "Better be for my eyes only. Ain't no magazine getting that deal either."

She laughed so softly, "That deal is all yours, baby. No one else gets it." She slipped on a pretty black lace coverup and black flip flops from her shelf.

He licked his lips and nodded, "That's the right answer. Now that you're slaying that suit, you're ready for a party," he held his hand out to her.

She smiled, nodding as she took his hand. She leaned in and kissed his cheek softly, welcoming the little stretch in her body. 

Johnny had gathered the guys together to inform them of a two week trip to Japan and South Korea for promo of Gentlemen After Dark. Much to JC's chagrin, the trip was going to be under a strict security clearance and would only consist of the 5 guys, their bodyguards, Melinda and Johnny. And when Johnny made up his mind, he wasn't changing it. After getting the announcement a few days after his birthday party, JC didn't want to talk about it but instead took out his anxiety on the unknown going hard in the gym, on both himself and Samantha.

"C'mon baby," he smiled, leaning down into her kiss to acknowledge, then he held her hand as they walked downstairs. "I picked up some goodies to bring for our friends. Can't go wrong with that whiskey. I'm gonna make you a special drink that I learned to make from one of the best."

"Ooh, that sounds delicious," she grinned, "I'm excited."

About 30 minutes later, JC's mercedes pulled into Justin's gated driveway. He took the bag of liquor from his trunk before coming around to grab Sam's hand. "And we have arrived at the Casa del Timberlake."

Sam laughed softly. "Oh Josh. All that alcohol for just the four of us?" She took his hand with a grin, "This sounds like trouble."

"Oh I plan on it being a little trouble." He walked right in the front door and the wave of barbecue was faint, but there. The kitchen was toward the back of his house near the pool and you could hear a faint hint of reggae music in the background.

Sam was looking around with a little grin. Justin's house and JC's house were very different and she wasn't sure why this amused her. "Nice kitchen. It's bigger than yours."

JC grunted, "Yeah well, that's about the only thing bigger," he licked his lips. "Where are those two?"

She giggled, "I love our kitchen, baby. It's great." She could smell the barbecue and it made her sigh cute. "Mmm," she peeked over and saw the door open to the backyard. "Outside maybe?"

"I Love our house too, it's perfect for us. Can't Help that Justin had to go and buy a small village." He took her hand again, leading her out back, "He was telling me how he completely remodeled his backyard into an oasis."

"Timberlake defines extra baby. You, don't." She grinned as he pulled her outside. "Oh shit."

"Oh my God." JC stopped in his tracks, examining the walk in pool, the grotto, the lights. It was almost overwhelming. "Well damn."

Sam laughed, shaking her head. "Annnnd now you're going to go and buy a home with a yard to do this," she giggled, poking his side. "Wow."

"Hell nah," he laughed and let his eyes adjust to all there was to see. "Do you know how much it would cost to keep this shit up and running?" He looked across the way to just past one of the new palm trees to see Justin and Ashley. "Found Waldo."

"Such a responsible husband type already," she grinned and took off walking toward the grotto bar with a great big smile at seeing her friend and her boyfriend. 

"Well, well, well, Mr. Chasez." Justin grinned and pulled Ashley into his side with a gentle kiss of her temple, "And Ms. Bentley."

"Justin," he smirked, "Ash. Good to see you again. Thanks for the dinner invitation." He looked over at the girls who were now hugging and grinned a big grin. "You know, if *NSYNC doesn't work out, you could probably write a half ok book about your love life and sell it for millions."

Justin laughed, "And what about you? You could write a moderately decent guide to sweeping a woman off of her feet."

"I could, and maybe one day I will." He looked back at the girls again. "Best decision of my entire life... entire. Life."

Justin looked at JC and grinned. He loved seeing his best friend so happy. "Let's get the drinks flowing and I'll start the grill. Tonight's gonna be goooood."

"You get the grill, I'll go throw us down the good old summer whiskey you taught us how to make." He patted his friend on the shoulder and headed back inside with him to get everything together.

***

Sam was on her third summer whiskey as they sat in one of the sunken in seating areas of the grand pool area. Her legs were crossed on a chaise and she was sipping on her drink, her plate pushed away a bit. She had a tiny bit of barbecue sauce on her stomach and she could care less, giggling at Justin and JC.

JC was laughing so cute. He loved spending time with Justin, and even though they were older, they were literally the same old boys and getting them tipsy was both an awful and good idea at the same time. "Why do I feel like we are going to be spending a lot of time at your house J?" 

"Nothing like a good night with some good friends and good drinks, anytime, Chasez family." Justin said. "And you have my woman to thank for hooking the two of you up."

Ashley laughed softly, catching up on the conversation. "Oh I'm not taking credit for that," she took a sip of her drink, "But you're welcome. I just call things like I see them. As we all know I don't have a filter or know how to lie."

JC took a sip of his drink as Sam topped them off, "It's a good thing your name is Pyro and not Honey. You're the sassiest woman Justin has ever had and he loves it."

Sam settled back down, biting her lip. She looked from JC to Justin to Ashley and back to JC, watching their history. It made her smile lightly. 

Ashley looked over at Sam and smiled. She could tell she was looking at JC with genuine adoration. "Do you two have a date set for your wedding at all? Or a time frame?"

"I want what she wants," JC smiled, rubbing on Sam's leg, "We only talked about keeping things low key and for friends and family."

She looked up at him and smiled softly, leaning in to  place a kiss on his cheek before she turned back to Ash. "We were talking about how much of our lives is in everybody's face all the time. That a really intimate ceremony with just our closest friends and family would be perfect. We're not really sure of the date yet. Maybe next year, maybe 2 years. I guess it depends on what *NSYNC is up to." She smiled, "I have some dress inspiration that I can't wait to share with you."

JC leaned over and nuzzled his face against hers with a smile. "All I needed was for her to say yes. When the time comes it comes, whenever you are comfortable to plan it baby, I'll be there by your side helping. I won't let you do it alone and I want to remember everything from start to finish."

Ashley beamed. "I am more than happy to make your dress Samantha. You can send me anything you want, I don't care what it is or what is behind the inspiration, I'll make a one of a kind dress for you." 

Justin laughed all low and teasingly, "JC Chasez is getting married. Wow."

"Fuck off Justin!" He laughed and leaned in to grab his drink and put it to his lips. "Mmm, don't act like it wasn't ever in the cards for me. We talked about that shit even if it was only maybe twice."

Sam looked at Ashley and smiled. "I can only imagine what they were like when they were younger. I'm sure y'all had way too much fun."

"Honestly, it was such an amazing time in my life, if I could go back to that time and know what I know now, I sure as hell would do it all over again with them too." She looked at Justin and then at JC. "They have barely changed. You would have loved it."

"I love it now," she grinned, "That's the ride I'm looking forward to. They both seem so genuine. And ridiculous too," she laughed, "But having you around might be the best part."

"Me? Why me?" Ashley asked. 

"Because Justin clearly loves you and you're my best friend which in turn makes all of this work well. We can have fun together," she smiled. 

"Oh," Ashley smiled and looked up at her then down at her drink, "I know that things aren't exactly the same as they were when we were first friends. I do apologize for that because we were closer before you met JC. But I couldn't be happier that you met him and he met you. Maybe that's my purpose in life."

"You don't need to apologize," Sam smiled softly, "I just know what I've heard from my fiance and what I see. You're not the only one who calls things like they see it." 

JC leaned over and grinned up against her skin. "Hi baby. I missed you." 

"Hi sweetheart," Sam laughed softly, leaning back into his arms again. Like clockwork, it had been 5 minutes since he last kissed her and he needed to be back for more. 

He grinned, pulling her in a bit more. When he got tipsy, he knew he got more hands on and flirty. "Ughh. I can't wait to marry you," he grunted thoughtfully, "Mrs. Chasez."

"Mmm, then maybe we don't wait," she grinned, "We could probably throw together a bomb wedding in about 6 months."

"If that's what you want," he grinned, then nudged his face against hers so he could get to her lips, "I'll wait for whatever you want. A year, two, or tomorrow." He grinned, kissing her really slowly and softly. 

She grinned on his lips, "Guess it doesn't matter. You know I'm not going anywhere and neither are you." She sucked on his lips lightly, just flirty enough. 

He made a little noise and pulled back to look at her like don't you start or I'll throw down right now. "Baby don't do all that," he whined playfully. 

"Mmm," she grinned cutely, "I'd ask you if you didn't want me but I know your body does. I'll just need to be a good girl." She rubbed her nose against his.

His hand slid down to hold her ass and get a good grab in. "My body always wants you. And you don't need to be anything you don't want to be." He was all smirky. 

She grinned in return, "You love the game of me being a good girl, because you know how I can put it down on you... but I can pretend to be soooo innocent in front of Justin. Mhmmm."

JC laughed huskily, "Justin knows you're not innocent though..."

"Justin can think what he wants," she grinned, nipping at his lip then giggling as JC went for hers. 

"Get a room Chasez!" Justin called, laughing at his own words. 

"Justin, fuck off!" Sam giggled, looking back at Justin.

"Yeah you tell him baby," he leaned over to splash water over at Justin and Justin laughed, shaking his head. 

Justin grinned. "This is just like back in the day you guys. Wild nights at the hotel pools."

"You know what? Let's fuckin go. Let's play some truth or dare, drunk style, whatever it was we used to do when we had like 10 of us." JC hopped up and walked to the bar to make himself another drink, all fired up now. 

"Now I know why y'all got into such trouble," she smiled, pulling herself up to sit up a bit more.

"Oh so much trouble. We'd get so loud and rambunctious we could have to get kicked out of the pool area at hotels." He brought a fresh drink over for Samantha as well.

"We aren't kids anymore so I'm not sure how surprising something like this will get at this point. But I'm down." Ashley grinned, settling back next to Justin.

"Thanks baby," Sam took the drink from JC and laughed, "If only those fans of yours could hear this now. They'd die."

Ashley grinned. "First one. Goes for everyone. Never have I ever had sex with one of my fans."

"Guilty," Justin smirked. "Germany."

JC scoffed. "That's a given. Yes, I have." He looked down at his drink and took a sip.

Sam smirked. "Ash aren't most of your guy fans gay anyways?" She licked her lips. "And I'm guilty."

Ashley laughed. "You'd be surprised at what I get propositioned with. And yes. I have too."

Justin smirked. "Okay, okay, okay. So we all have." He smirked, "Next question for all. "Never have I ever been a member of the mile high club."

JC smirked. "Maybe."

"Nope," Sam added.

JC wrapped his arms around her, pulling her between his legs and leaned all up against her. He leaned down and mumbled against her ear. "I'll make a mental list of what we need to add." He looked up at his friends. "Never have I ever had sex in public."

Ashley grinned on her glass. 

Sam laughed softly. "Define public please."

JC grinned, looking down at her. "You know, in public areas. Where the general public is allowed and could walk up on that shit at any given moment."

"Ah, sounds interesting," Sam smirked, "And yes," she laughed softly. "The weight room at Gillette Stadium."

JC choked on his sip when she said it, coughing a few times as his brows furrowed.

Ashley grinned. "Niiiiice! And yes absolutely. Elevators, the workroom... you never know who is going to show up."

Sam leaned and rubbed on his back. "Baby lean forward to open your airway."

JC coughed again. "I'm fine," he cleared his throat, "Okay." He took another sip of his drink, making a face. 

"Okay ummm," Sam said, thinking, "Never have I ever been tied up during sex."

Justin made a face. He was still reeling at the thought of Ashley having sex in public with another man. "The fuck. No."

"Uhhhhh no," JC was still mean mugging from the previous comment, but she couldn't see his face. 

Sam pulled him back down between her legs where she rubbed at his arms softly. She knew her man well and knew he needed reassuring. "Something I'm not into at all so definitely not me."

Ashley smirked. "Aww hell, I have. I never knew until I knew."

Justin made a face. Obviously it had not been with him, and he was not having any of this conversation anymore. He should have known better that jealousy would be getting the best of him. 

Sam laughed, "Better you than me girl, I'm not trying that shit. I like to grab the fuck out of my lovers." 

JC looked over at her, "I would never tie you up because I like you grabbing me."

Sam smiled up at him. "I love touching on you when we throw down daddy."

Ashley looked over at Sam and smirked. "I love all the grabbing and touching and just being in the moment with your person. I just never knew that shit existed is all, and I'm just saying... don't knock it till y'all try it." She smirked, "I'll get you all a wedding present."

JC took a sip of his drink, having recovered slightly from the stadium sex remark, he grinned at Sam. 

Sam giggled softly. "I'm down to try almost anything once. And if I don't like it, that shit is never, ever happening again."

Justin rolled his eyes, feeling his fists clenching at his side. "Next question."

Ashley laughed softly. "Uhhh never have I ever been with a professional athlete." 

JC grinned. "Good to know Samantha, and no, I've never been with an athlete."

Justin shook his head, his arms still crossed. "Nope."

Sam made a face, looking from Ashley to JC to Justin. "Yes. A couple. Basketball and football."

"The FUCK?" JC couldn't help his outburst, he just couldn't hold it in. "For real? The same Gillette Stadium thing person?"

Ashley grinned. "Finally a question I can say no to." She looked at Justin and JC who had gone into jealous mode. She had seen it before, but never quite like this.

"I hooked up with a Golden State Warrior last year." Sam shrugged, "And I dated a member of the Patriots when I lived in New York."

JC's lips pursed again. "Like... a for real Patriot and not a backup? Do we know who he is?"

"Like someone who went to the Pro Bowl. Magazine covers and Gatorade and shit, yes. And it's not Tom Brady," she laughed softly. 

JC felt his heart racing, he made a face and couldn't say anything else to her at the moment. He needed to finish off his drink.

"Well I'd say that we all learned something about one another didn't we." She was just drunk enough to not give a fuck.

"I'll say." Justin's voice was cut and dry. He sucked on his drink a little bit more. 

"I could open myself up to a no strings attached comment but I'll avoid that." Sam looked at Ashley with a little smirk. She could see JC visibly upset and becoming agitated.

"I see what you did there," Ashley laughed and walked over to her, toasting her glass and taking a sip. "So c'mon. Who has your best lover been? Is it JC?"

"Oh my gosh. Without a doubt he is." Her eyes lit up. "I don't think I could ever want someone else at this point." 

JC stared at Ashley, then looked at Samantha then back to Ashley with a dumbfounded look. "You'd better say that."

"Reeoooow," Ashley laughed, "Good for you boo! I'm glad you found your number one."

"I don't lie Josh," she looked up at Ash and smiled softly. 

JC needed to dip out from between the girls having this conversation and walk to the bar. He didn't know Samantha had dated a professional athlete and it was under his skin a bit. He would never be a pro athlete, even though he had been cut from touring, he had always been on the leaner side. He would never pass as a football player. A stupid reason, he knew, but it got under his skin nonetheless. 

Justin was already standing at the tiki bar, pouring a shot of whiskey for himself. When JC approached, he poured a second. He offered him a knowing and sympathetic smile. "Are you ok?"

JC grunted in return but nodded. He knew his best friend could read him better than anyone he had met before-- that is, anyone until he met Samantha.

Justin rubbed at his shoulder before handing him the shot. "Jealousy fucking sucks. It is harder now that you know she's the one."

"Like... I already want the dude to just fucking fall over dead and I don't even know who he is."

"Just remember there's a reason that she calls you daddy and not him." Justin smirked. 

"I mean, I do kinda put it down on her." JC grinned.

"And she's got your fucking ring on her finger. Don't forget that." Justin added.

"Yeah, fuck him!" JC said, "Now let's take these fucking shots." 

"To getting the fucking women!" Justin said, tipping back his shot with JC.

JC glanced back at the girls who were all giggles, probably talking about men. He shook his head. "How am I not on that level of happy right now?" They both walked over to the girls. 

"There he is!" Sam smiled, "I need to go give some love to daddy."

JC was smirking as he walked around to meet them. "You don't need to be trying to come over to love on me. I'll come to you." He pulled her up off the chair and pulled her into his body.

"Mmmm," she smiled and leaned up to give his lips some attention. "Love you baby."

JC grinned softly, loving on her lips just a little then left them with a soft suck. "Love you." He looked down at her with her glassy eyes and it made him chuckle.

She giggled, nipping at his lip. "He wasn't shit baby. Ash wants to talk dresses inside. When I'm done with her..." she pointed at him. "You're mine."

JC licked his lips and grinned, "Daddy will be waiting then. But you go have fun."

Ashley grabbed at Sam's arm. "You can jump on the dick later. I wanna build a dress on you."

Sam sighed harshly. "But it's the good kind."

JC grinned with pride, watching them. "That's right baby..."

Ashley dragged Samantha inside, giggling. 

JC watched the girls then looked at Justin. "Why do I feel like she's going to come out covered in toilet paper and a sheet that's cut up?"

Justin grinned. "You'd love that shit. Anything to hug on those curves..."

JC smirked. "Stay in your own lane, son. Those curves for days are mine."

Justin laughed softly. "Sorry. Ashley's gotten kinda tiny. I miss the curves."

JC sipped on his drink. "She is looking a little... little."

"She's still sexy as hell but seeing Samantha with something to grab onto makes me miss her hips." Justin growled softly. 

"Oh man. Her thighs I tell you. And that ass.. I just..." He closed his eyes, biting on his fist, needing a moment.

***

The girls emerged a half hour later, giggling again. Justin and JC were watching a baseball game on the TV attached to the side of the grotto. JC grinned when they walked back out, standing up to bring Sam into his arms. "Let's get something to eat and relax baby. You hungry again?"

"Mmm, maybe some of the Mac and Cheese," she took his hand, "We can eat in the pool by the bar." She looked up at him grinning as Pony began playing on the system. "Ooh!"

JC grinned, "I love the way you think." He locked their fingers, grinning as his hips began to slowly move to the beat of the song while he pulled her to the outdoor kitchen. 

She giggled, "You have the sexiest hips ever Josh. Just... the way they move." She grabbed onto the counter and began to grind her own hips up against the counter. "I love this song."

JC stopped in the middle of the kitchen, staring at her with a hard bite of his lip. He couldn't help but be turned on at the sight. "Uhhh, your hips are doing a great job baby." He started making her a plate of mac and cheese, still moving his own hips. 

She peeked over at him with a little grin, "Riiiide it, my pony...." She turned to face him, swaying those hips from side to side. 

JC grunted, watching her closely for a moment before sucking the fork off, throwing it down on the plate. In a moment, he was pushing himself against her, dancing her up against the counter, grinding his hips into her and looking down at them. 

Justin was walking by to get back into the house, but paused, taking a moment to watch what was going on in his summer kitchen. He cleared his throat. 

She giggled, getting a solid feel of just how turned on JC was. "Ohhh, you're so hot," she murmured, then looking over at Justin with a guilty little tipsy smile. "Hi Justin."

JC reached up and pulled her face back to his instead of paying attention to anyone else. "Mmm, you're the sexy one," he mumbled against her lips, before starting a slow sexy kiss just as his hips continued their slow grind. 

Justin rolled his eyes. "The guest house is open. Just please wash the damn sheets."

Sam giggled on his lips as her head tilted a bit to take his kiss and capture it in, her hips moved with his slowly to the beat. The feeling made her moan against his kiss.

JC broke the kiss to mumble. "Mmm I will Justin." He leaned back into her kiss as the song faded into How Deep Is Your Love by Dru Hill. He didn't stop moving his hips against hers, only in little circles knowing she could feel him. 

"You. Mmm." She moaned and pushed her hips against his a bit more, enjoying the slow grinds to the beat.

"Always baby... for you," he pinned her against the dishwasher harshly. "I don't even need to sex you. I bet I could make you get off right here, like this."

She smirked but it turned into a moan because she knew he was right. "Just like I could get you off too, daddy."

He moaned at her response. "You'll always be able to get me going and get me off, I won't lie baby." His hips continued their slow and lazy grind against her. "Tell me how you want to do this and you can have it."

Her hum was thoughtful. "Baby, I just want you to work me." Her head dipped down into the crook of his neck as she met his grind just so. Their hips were doing just enough rocking and the fabric of their bathing suits were giving just a bit of friction.

He moaned as he lifted her hop, holding her legs around him, pinning her to the counter still, working his hips in a harder grind. "SHIT."

She let her legs wrap right around his waist as she continued to work her hips against him. He was rock hard against her and that alone was enough to make her crazy. He'd always do it for her. She furrowed her brow. "Ugh daddy!"

JC furrowed his brow as well as he sucked in a harsh breath, feeling himself tense up. He watched her body and the way she was reacting to him, then looked up at her face. "Baby," He was making a knocking noise against the cabinets because he began to be more rough with her. "You're gonna make me lose it already." The harsh whisper escaped from his lips. 

She nodded against the skin at his neck and captured his earlobe with her teeth. She moaned and gave the skin a little tug. 

He sucked in a breath and his hips frantically bucked a few times, and it was a sudden onset of losing control. One that made him let out a "GUHHHH" and almost fall into her on the counter. He was grunting and sucking in breaths and moaning, but holding back a scream, knowing they were in Justin's backyard. 

She let out a moan and it was a loud one, not caring where they were. When he let go, he created extra friction with his hips going frantic and he rubbed against her just right. A wave hit her moments after his, her head going back and she let out a scream of his name which echoed off of the walls of Justin's grotto.

"FUUUUCK!" He bucked and rode out the wave until he was done and he was sure she was too. He felt her body relax, and he fell against her, letting her legs go a bit but still keeping a good grip on her. "Ohhhh."

Her eyes were closed as she sucked in a breath. Her moan was sated as she fell back into the counter.

He caught his breath, looking down at her with heavy and satisfied eyes. "What just even happened." He grinned and leaned down to slowly kiss on her lips.

"Mmm," she giggled, "We need a shower." Her eyes were still closed with satisfaction. 

"Good thing I have my own guest room in the guest house when I stay over," He licked his lips, pulling her up off the counter, giving them both a moment to catch their bearings. "We can shower and sleep off the alcohol."

She grinned, "Justin looooves you," she giggled, taking his hand once she was steady on her feet again. 

He laughed, leaning into nibble at her lip. "He does. And you never had your snack."

"Mmm, that's right. Wouldn't want to waste away," she grinned and leaned back to grab the plate off the counter. She took a bite of Mac and Cheese and then fed him a bite as well. 

JC took the bite with a grin then took a piece of pulled pork from the pan, popping that in his mouth as well. "Why don't I just let you shower and I'll come and warm up some of this for you again and bring it to the room baby."

She smirked. "You don't feel like you need to wash up too? Grossss." Her voice was light and teasing. 

He shook his head. "I was going to shower after you, princess. That way your food would be perfect and hot for you." He took her hand and walked with her to the guest house.

"You're too good to me baby," she smiled, letting him lead her in. He led them to a swanky guest room with attached bathroom and sitting area. "Oh wow."

"I could never be too good to you, and yes, I know. Justin has a big family though and his parents come to visit a few times a year along with his cousins. Still, a little extra." He turned on the lamp by the bed. 

"I could care less about the flashy parts of Justin, As long as the house is filled with love and family that's all that matters." She wiggled out of her one piece and laughed. "I'll wash both of these suits in the sink later."

He smirked. "You know what?" He pulled his trunks off and grabbed hers, throwing them in the shower and poured shampoo over them before he started up the hot water for her. "Perfect."

"I love that you're comfortable enough with yourself and with Justin to walk naked through his backyard." She laughed.

He smirked. "No silly." He grabbed and pulled her in the shower with him, letting her get all wet before pulling her chin up to kiss her a few times. "I'm just gonna wash up real fast and let you take your sweet time."

"Mmm, that's better." She leaned up and kissed on his lips a few more times. "Baby, I meant what I said to Ashley. You're hands down the best best best best best lover I've ever had."

He made a low noise, putting his hand at her side while he enjoyed their kisses for a moment. "I know that you meant it."

She smiled against his kisses, taking a few minutes to keep them light and loving. "Mmm." She reached down and washed off his tummy with some body wash and a wash cloth. 

He smiled, watching her. He knew she loved to take care of him this way so he let her continue. "You know that I've never loved anyone the way I love you right?"

"Mmhmm." She smiled and nodded. Her hands slid up along his chest and sides with the wash cloth, letting it run over his body. "Likewise. I've never opened up to a man the way I have to you. Anyone."

"Mmm, I think I know that about you baby." He let her finish washing him before he took over and returned the favor, washing her arms, over her breasts, stomach and back. "I love that you are comfortable with me."

She smiled and tilted her head slightly as he washed her up, she took a moment to peek up at him with a small smile. Her buzz was beginning to wear off and her eyes were full of love for him. Her voice got quieter as she looked at him. "You know, you do know about him already. He's the one I told you about."

He was washing her up, then made her turn around and back again to rinse off. "I know about him??" His head went up quickly. 

"I mean, I didn't tell you who he was. But I told you about my ex. The one that was physical and verbal with me." She bit at her lip.

JC felt his blood begin to boil and the washcloth went down. He turned the water off and stared down at her for a long moment. "Oh. Him."

She blinked and frowned, looking down at her feet. She killed the afterglow vibe they had going and she felt like an idiot. She took a moment to lean up and kiss him softly, then she stepped to grab their  bathing suits to hang up on the hooks to dry. She did that and then grabbed a towel to wrap around herself. 

He grabbed a towel to wrap around him too, then followed her to the bedroom where he pulled out a drawer of extra clothes he kept behind. He pulled out an original *NSYNC Crew tour t-shirt on the bed for her. "Here baby..."

Sam smiled softly. "Oh, *NSYNC crew. I've made it." She laughed softly and pulled it on, smelling the familiar scent of JC's fabric softener and cologne. 

"You have officially." He grinned and pulled on a pair of PJ pants. He held up another pair for her. "Just in case you need to walk into Justin's actual kitchen in the morning. You can't go naked." He grinned softly. 

"Uhh Justin is into skinny girls. You've got absolutely nothing to worry about. And Ashley sees me naked all the time for work."

"Correction, Justin is into curves and couldn't take his eyes off of yours. He said he wanted Ashley to get hers back. But if you're okay with it, then I am too. I know he's not a threat whatsoever." He licked his lips and hung up their towels. 

"I don't mind at all," she laughed, "He loves Ashley with everything in him so he's definitely not a threat." She smiled a bit and sat down on the bed in the t-shirt. "Maybe we just snuggle. I don't know that I'm hungry anymore baby."

"I'm good with snuggles, I'm tired and I want my boo." He crawled under the sheets, pulling her down and in with him until they both got into a comfortable position. 

She smiled, snuggling into his body. She looked up at him from his chest. Her heart was full of love but felt unsettled from everything that was out there from the drunken game. 

He looked down at her and played with her hair, smiling after a few moments. "I know you, and know that look. What's on your mind baby?"

"I feel really bad about tonight." She made a face, "I got you upset and I didn't mean to."

"You are not allowed to feel bad... you didn't upset me. It wasn't YOU, nor your fault." He leaned down to be close to her face. "Look at me."

She nodded, touching his face and studied his gaze.

He took a moment to let her study how he was looking at her, admiring her, loving her with his eyes. When he spoke, his voice was soft. "Whatever insecurities he led you to believe about yourself is all untrue. You are my world and I am lucky to love you."

She smiled lightly, touching on his chest gently. "You have my entire heart. Every last bit of it. If I wasn't a woman enough for him, or too much woman for him... I'm trying my best to keep all that shit in the past. I only see you now, completely as we move forward. He's not even remotely important to be anymore."

"Now that's what I like to hear baby. You keep telling yourself that and I'll be here every step of the way." He was playing with her hair and looking down into her eyes, having a real, deep moment with her.

She mumbled, getting lost in his eyes. "This is why I knew even thinking about starting a family with him was the worst idea. The universe is a funny thing..." she sighed and let herself be in the moment and in love with him.

JC heard every word she said, closing his eyes for a moment to not react. "Well, I'm glad the universe was on the same track with me for that path then, not him."

She looked up at him again, seeing his eyes closed, then they opened again "I was stupid. I know that now."

"Not stupid, you just got smarter." He pulled her chin up and put his nose against hers then his lips to hers. "And you're making the best decision with me now baby."

She smiled on his lips. "I've never once second guessed my decisions when it comes to you, ever. You and Julian are like night and day."

"Julian." He said his name simply, so matter of fact. 

She looked at him and studied him for a moment, their bodies still close. 

He didn't have any further reaction than that, he could see her watching him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Hey Samantha, I love you so much."

"I love you to the moon and back sweetheart," she smiled and snuggled back into him. Her last words trailed off into a whisper and she was out in seconds. 

Even though he was exhausted, he lay there with her in his arms. He was watching her and thinking about Julian-- now that he had his name, he knew that he was going to need to know more about him. Suddenly, everything Justin had gone through with Ashley's ex boyfriend made perfect sense to him. A man who brought that much harm to the most precious thing in his life was going to pay for his actions, no doubt about it. 

Chapter End Notes:

A little more backstory!

Also A/N: Julian Edelman is the inspiration for Samantha's ex boyfriend and I know he didn't join the Patriots until 2008 but, yes. Also this is not an implication of his true character as a boyfriend. He just is delicious eye candy. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: soloj jc celebrity solojc